[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaah this is soo nice :wub:

I got this from someone.

You know their friend circle?

Spoiler

Not just Jung Joon Young,  Lizzy, Hongki, the Bday party friends,etc.

Remember  Hino Hook  (charming friend ahjumma squad)  who  out of the blue follows Coolest partner’s ig?

Even OYS bffs:  the one with the potato ground event and the one who was with her in LA  just attended Hino’s event recently. Who knows if. Coolest partner will be there  too if she wasn’t in Paris right now *wink*

Their friend circle goes beyond :P

Ps. Remember never to share this on social media esp this is not mine

Ok. I am curious now.

Where is ohvely? How come she just go missing in LA? 

Is it she's being kidnap by certain someone.. and that someone bring her to enjoy the romantic city of Paris.... B)

Ok. That is my delulu part.

But who knows we might get a new pic of shiny shiny flower bouquet in Paris.. 

So ahjumma just managed to catch up with MITH.  Watched the part when he made that star poem which is exactly about JSM.  He even said “I miss you, I love you, wait for me” :star: 

As expected he was all over the place being curious and nosy about marriage. He asked the musical actor, Yoon Jun Sang lots of questions:

1. Is your wife at home?

2. Does she cook a lot of food at home?

3. If your in laws are good at cooking, your wife must be good at cooking too?

4. How did you two meet? How did you two get married?

LSG even asked the soccer master:

Is raising kid expensive? how do you tell your  kids bedtime story? do you play with your kids every day? Who does the kids take after more, etc .He really wants a family soon. Ahjumma can understand  because there is this tremendous  anticipation and nervousness when you are about to move on to the next step of your life.

After watching My Old Boy of him talking about his NEW ideal type, I think It really comes  from a guy who has matured a lot. He described the woman so specifically.A woman who  is able to give him stability   and security in the relationship that he definitely was not able  to get before. 

The mother is right and sees through him immediately hence she said  spontaneously  : “You should marry that woman  then” and LSG became quite flustered and nervous, lol :)

If OYS really been saying that she is considering real happiness ,  wants a quiet life , and want to do other things other than acting than that is probably the key answer to all these. In the end everything is about timing. Once you meet the right person at the right time, you just can’t escape anymore.

Especially this symbol:

Spoiler

ring, ring, riiiiiing~~~~ can you pick the the phone please?lol

I am just kidding. I mean ring as in real shiny ring. Sorry for the dry pun 

eU52dVS.jpg

5 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Ok. I am curious now.

Is it she's being kidnap by certain someone.. and that someone bring her to enjoy the romantic city of Paris.... B)

Please don’t   kidnap my Ohvely :P

but she is strangely quiet this time , both of them actually *giggle*

Now I feel that it’s good coolest partner has 0 following so it won’t be too obvious  because her bffs and Hino friend circle have been doing the  ‘following each other spree’  since yesterday.

They are so obvious and funny :D

Spoiler

You should check ouf who liked coolest partner pic hugging the  Monkey doll in Japan too lmao

6 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Ok. I am curious now.

A new pic of another flower bouquet sounds beautiful but do we expect something again from the shiny ring? It already made a meaningful move  from right to left in Japan :)

Ahjumma  thinks they should be more cautious 

Spoiler

The only time someone left mysteriously and the other one keep wearing cap the whole time.  No trace of her friends at all

3 hours ago, muishami said:

Our pretty Ohvely :wub:

But where is she now ?:P

hmmm.. Crowy is really curious now.

Shiny bling bling shiny bling bling... 

Anyone miss crowy collage? Is this concrete enough? Or is  just a theory too?

Spoiler

Hide it for now

Ohvely finally updated :wub:

Spoiler

Crowy is now feeling a bit guilty  cos look like she has been covering her hands to hide the shiny bling bling.

If she have to wear  it while hiding her hands  for safety sake, then crowy has to respect her and hide it too. 

Edit: now she even deleted her post 

Edit: now she made her  account private  again :o

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

But where is she now ?:P

hmmm.. Crowy is really curious now.

Shiny bling bling shiny bling bling... 

Anyone miss crowy collage? Is this concrete enough? Or is  just a theory too?

Hide contents

I have a theory that ohvely is in seunggi's heart :wub:  

Sudden 503 shipper feels today so here's some gifs from me to you people here :wub:

PiM9i2J.gif

MbJUN89.gif

O2Woaiu.gif

uCO6SLN.gif

Spoiler

38YNVUwl.png

I see seung gi happened to evade reporters by flying to Japan earlier for his fan meet. Or did he take two days to reach Japan via a submarine? 

11 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Ohvely finally updated :wub:

Hide contents

Crowy is now feeling a bit guilty  cos look like she has been covering her hands to hide the shiny bling bling.

If she have to wear  it while hiding her hands  for safety sake, then crowy has to respect her and hide it too. 

Edit: now she even deleted her post 

Edit: now she made her  account private  again :o

She was afraid you steal her ring :lol::lol::lol:

9 hours ago, kopikosong said:

I have a theory that ohvely is in seunggi's heart :wub:  

Sudden 503 shipper feels today so here's some gifs from me to you people here :wub:

PiM9i2J.gif

Reveal hidden contents

I see seung gi happened to evade reporters by flying to Japan earlier for his fan meet. Or did he take two days to reach Japan via a submarine? 

She was afraid you steal her ring :lol::lol::lol:

Ooo....Japan in real life~

Crowy may be  obsess about shiny bling bling but will never steal it from Ohvely cos crowy knows it’s very meaningful to her  :tears:

Spoiler

An article about her ig update with charming friend name mentioned so clearly . Quite surprised... 

*don’t post the article on your social media please 

Archived