[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

4 hours ago, muishami said:

EB3DD770-90AE-4893-8D85-9A676EBA9C70.gif

Is there is a need to remind everyone about that scene?:wub:

Every time this gif shows up I can't stop staring! I'm just always left in awe of them. And I love LSG's expression too. Clearly he can't get enough of OYS' lips either. He looks like he's in pure bliss and his heart is at peace because he is getting to kiss her so passionately. OYS seems to be enjoying getting kissed just as much. I don't know how but every time I watch it seems as if I can almost feel their racing heartbeats in this moment. If they really were dating at this point and even if they weren't I'm amazed and impressed at the kind of emotional and physical trust they had built with each other in just 3 months that this scene is the epitome of natural love and desire. Even if they were dating which I assume is true, it's difficult to get this comfortable so easily with your partner. They must have had a very strong connection and those are generally the most unbreakable ones since the strongest connections are built on truthful communication and trust. 

I just can't believe the sheer electric chemistry these two have that even after seeing this scene millions of time over I still can't get enough. NO TV or movie couple has ever made me feel like this before. It's like I can also share a piece of their love since they are radiating so much of it that it's uncontainable to just themselves. 

I guess this is what pure love looks like when the timing is just perfect and the circumstances are just right to make a relationship flourish beautifully. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Anyway.. since the bts is cut for a certain reason :P

Not sure should I post this or not..

i will share  some comments from Korean fans who directly witness Hwayugi filming 

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Reveal hidden contents

(Please do not share this on you social media. This is not mine, thanks)

8F26B475-A1E1-4A18-8CDB-D8CAD9646580_zps

A: “OYS is  really pretty ㅜㅜ”

B: “Dog Secretary is super pretty too”

C: “Filming in such cold weather must be so hard ㅜㅜ.

How are the male and female lead relationship?”

A: “The two keep laughing and joking with each other. Atmoshphere is really good...:heart:

Aha! So they did laugh and joke with each other a lot! The bts did lie and most definitely because the electric chemistry and cute flirting would have been hard to disguise without it.

Do translate more live comments from k fans or K netz comments from when the drama was airing please! We would love anything since the bts TvN gave were so stingy. It won't be like experiencing otp in person but we can hopefully get more of an easy analysis/lock down of their relationship from that time. 

Of course, they have progressed far past that and at this point there is even an expensive shiny ring in the picture but it would still be nice to know and sweet to imagine how they were like in the filming days. 

27 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Aha! So they did laugh and joke with each other a lot! The bts did lie and most definitely because the electric chemistry and cute flirting would have been hard to disguise without it.

Do translate more live comments from k fans or K netz comments from when the drama was airing please! We would love anything since the bts TvN gave were so stingy. It won't be like experiencing otp in person but we can hopefully get more of an easy analysis/lock down of their relationship from that time. 

Of course, they have progressed far past that and at this point there is even an expensive shiny ring in the picture but it would still be nice to know and sweet to imagine how they were like in the filming days. 

Yes, please share more fans feedbacks! 

54 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

Yes, please share more fans feedbacks! 

You mean the whole comments on Naver of ep 18 by knetz who keep saying 

There is something ambiguous about these 2”  :wub:

Or

the whole article written not too long ago  by , who I assumed was another drunk journalist  analysing the kiss....How kids react and the parents reply

“They kiss like that because they really love each other, just like mum and dad” :joy:

Spoiler

F0F63D15-3F38-4BBB-BE85-57220D2B35B2_zps

Title: Kid  Who Watches this Kiss with  the Mum, How should Mum Reacts?

it was deleted in less than a day so I won’t be giving the whole content of the article until the time is right. 

And  about fans direct witness, that’s   the limit I can share for the time being.

Whether fans who saw the filming or those who came for food trucks/ buffet) 

maybe when the time is right I will post everything . This thread is just too risky with insecurities all around ^_^

Eh what happened?

Anyways so we are getting much, much attention eh? Must be! I’ve seen other threads talk at length and gossip about the rumoured lover of one half of their ship , and they get nada.

So well, like our otp’s true love, the real deal can’t be sealed. (Hey, check out my rhyming). And this is proven the more we are “marked”.  so folks, look at it the positive way. The more marked we get, it means the more on point we are. Indifference and ignorance are worst. But we are getting hate!! That’s a good thing yah because it’s a fine line between love and hate. So indirectly or directly, we have supporters supporting our ship more than we know!!! 

Also, because our otp is so hot and real, we do have another shipper thread lying around, going by another name? Just saying. 

Tell me about it, I don’t even understand but always be precautious in posting...the world is so stressful these days , some people can be extra  senstive and got offended  easily (i’m talking about myself of course, (gosh my job  is so hectic ) :joy: 

but who cares about the hates let’s just talk about  laaaav :wub:

“in the name of Shiny things, I will just keep posting about 503 laaav ” :P

BF2AC050-E224-47D2-95A8-630246CB70C8_zps

F3723721-938D-43CE-BFD8-B4B336D524CD_zps

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

Tell me about it, I don’t even understand :joy: 

but who cares about the hates let’s just talk about  laaaav :wub:

“in the name of Shiny things, I will just keep posting about 503” :P

Oh yah. I wanted to end my post with laaaaaaav but forgot. 

I blame the kissing gif with lsg’s Neck veins. Gosh. I really really want him ... for oys. 

4 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

Love your passion for shiny objects!!! Are you able to tell if it’s the same ring after japan vs when she was wearing it on the right hand? 

Remember don’t quote pics :P

Pretty Shiny thing is the same...

the diff is , it moved from right to left since Japan

People here don’t know the meaning of left hand ring finger? :wub:

actually pressing button or closed , won’t change any fact on what is happening 

14 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Remember don’t quote pics :P

it’s the same...

the diff is it moved from right to left since Japan

People here don’t know the meaning of left hand ring finger? :wub:

actually pressing button or closed , won’t change any fact that is happening

Thanks for the reminder :lol:

14 minutes ago, haymochi said:

actually pressing button or closed , won’t change any fact that is happening

Since you’re on the topic of rings, I’m guessing that’s what you’re talking about. 

But im going to go on a limb and assume you’re talking about something else. And I so agree with you on that. 

(All these mystery talk is so so fun!!!)

1 hour ago, madinked said:

Since you’re on the topic of rings, I’m guessing that’s what you’re talking about. 

But im going to go on a limb and assume you’re talking about something else. And I so agree with you on that. 

(All these mystery talk is so so fun!!!)

Like for example with my friend , the coffee lady @kopikosong:P. I can complain  to her about discriminating Lavender all the time  but I still can’t  change the fact that ohvely only CHOSE  Cotton Candy on 3/27 and CHOSE  to gave out strawberry cotton candy to her fans 

andi can’t change these Korean fans comments , who directly witnessed the filming either...

Because it is what it is .... :lol:

Spoiler

8719EA70-41CC-4ADC-A252-6063B7B9CA07_zps

A: “How are the male and female lead relationship?”

B: “The two keep laughing and joking with each other. The atmosphere is really good

I wish I can stop people from mentioning pretty shiny things too cos you know, I’m a crow who got triggered with the  mention of every shiny thing but I know that this site is a place for everyone to post their insights , which I have to respect greatly.

Me complaining still can’t change the reality  that she is wearing pretty shiny thing so blatantly.

46DD7EF5-AEC7-4C21-B490-8B9F7834441C_zps

JAPAN

Thanks everyone. I feel like I can finally concentrate at work and sleep in peace now that the mystery is somewhat solved! 

12 hours ago, madinked said:

Ok, on another related note, I remember OYS’s fan meet also has to do with the moon? Her invitation card or something? 

If the lovers are sharing a secret related to the celestial, then all these must somehow be related. 

I believe her fan club is called Haetnim Dalnim (The Sun & the Moon) because she's the Sun (her name was Haetnim- the Sun) and so her fans are the Moon a la our LSG and thus the lunar eclipse theory works if he's the Moon. :)

I'm glad LSG came straight home from LA just to prove the point that his Japan trip was  the only one when he stayed longer than necessary for some special reason.;) All of his other trips were pure business trips and he'd come home straight away where is beloved is waiting for him. 

I also noticed that the Cuckoo event where he stated "Secret" to the fans asking if he'd cook for his GF was on 3/9 and the Hwayugi wrap party was on 3/4 so less than a week later! Were they already dating then, within a week of finishing the filming? Be still my delulu heart!

17 hours ago, madinked said:

Oh yah @haymochi my sympathies to you. Some things we can’t just control, no matter how hard we want to or force upon. 

Que sera sera. 

You guys are so nice and understanding :tears::wub:

sometimes I got  the urge  wanting to press the button on you guys when someone  mention pretty  shiny thing or discriminating lavender 

I feel frustrated that I can’t change  the reality which is very concrete  :o

just lIke @sysupporter, post... it is what it is :wub:

F9292527-229C-4C96-B63E-5459C94366AA_zps

Thank you @haymochi for that information !! Hwayugi BTS is the most misleading BTS i had ever seen. Obviously our couple had very good relationship while filming. Both LSG and OYS are respectful and cheerful people.Maybe those BTS was so empty on propose, who knows ... :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

Like for example with my friend , the coffee lady @kopikosong:P. I can complain  to her about discriminating Lavender all the time  but I still can’t  change the fact that ohvely only CHOSE  Cotton Candy on 3/27 and CHOSE  to gave out strawberry cotton candy to her fans 

andi can’t change these Korean fans comments , who directly witnessed the filming either...

Because it is what it is .... :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

8719EA70-41CC-4ADC-A252-6063B7B9CA07_zps

A: “How are the male and female lead relationship?”

B: “The two keep laughing and joking with each other. The atmosphere is really good

I wish I can stop people from mentioning pretty shiny things too cos you know, I’m a crow who got triggered with the  mention of every shiny thing but I know that this site is a place for everyone to post their insights , which I have to respect greatly.

Me complaining still can’t change the reality  that she is wearing pretty shiny thing so blatantly.

JAPAN

08pXO4F.gif

Scene of Altair & Vega being separated. I like her starry starry blue necklace because it is so shiny. So sad I don't see her wearing it outside of hwayugi. But it is shiny and I like shiny. @haymochi do you like this shiny object? I like blue shiny starry starry objects more than lavender. Don't tell lavender ok? 

Archived