[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Ohvely posted this on March 27 with the caption: Cotton Candy. If you can read English, you can tell that "french lavender" happens to sit beside "cotton candy", yet only cotton candy received a mention. Why? Who else do we associate cotton candy with?

7b4gVjM.gif

Coincidence is god's way of remaining anonymous.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/21/2018 at 10:48 PM, cikbie572 said:

here i share a post from obc..

There's a little maths calculation there..

7/7 = 17/8 = 27

For those who excellent in maths - here your homework (sorry. Not me.) Share your answer with us. The correct answer probably will get the mystery gift.. :lol:

Fighting!!

I watch the obc video on youtube many times earlier. And is Hwayugi ending Part.2 #REVENGE

The last part of the video they became immortalized. 

IM curious. What does the video means?? Maybe its a hint for season 2 of hwayugi or they trying to say that that was the ending of there story in hwayugi and lets just wait for the REAL LIFE ENDING?? 

and please answer me what is 8 and 520 stands for?? 

Im sorry guys please dont get mad at me. And if im kinda annoying. :(

im very curious about it.. thanks to this thread it ease the pain that hwayugi ending gave to me. Hwayugi still airing at Phillippines 

18 hours ago, sysupporter said:

I love shipping our Couple! They're always throwing hints and mysteries for us to solve which keeps it so fascinating. They sure seem to want to shout to the world that they're in love with each other!

So I'm good at math because I have an engineering degree and am an accountant but I could only come up with the following feeble theories. Because it's a branded tee and not a personalized one, I think he chose one which had a number which meant something to him (so not necessarily all the numbers on the tee or the dates are meaningful). And I too agree that it's probably the #27 that is meaningful since it's repeated twice on the tee.

- Koreans use their birthdates a lot as passwords etc and they also refer to the lunar dates as well as the normal Western dates. So I looked up both their birthdates  and it turns out OYS' birthdate 6/22/87 is 5/27 on the lunar calendar. So maybe 27 stands for her? So the tee means "lost in love with 27 (OYS)"

or

- Lee in LSG's name is 이 which sounds just like the #2 이. Oh in OYS' name is 오 which sounds just like the #5 오. If you add the 2 numbers, you get 7 so 27 could mean they are two and yet one- a couple.

or

-Since they're both born in 1987, it could be the 2 7's (just the last digit of the birthyear) to get 27.

Of course, alternatively it could simply mean 3/27 was a meaningful date for them such as first kiss, first confession!

Runs away embarrassed at the feeble attempt.. :sweatingbullets:

Since I'm very poor at Math I'm glad you theorized all this. It's not a feeble attempt, it's actually quite a smart way of thinking. Of course we can't be sure if any of them are true but we know by now that 27 means something. I guess we should keep digging for clues. I love the first theory the most but I'm most inclined to believe that 3/27 was an important date as a whole. I still think they probably confessed 'ILY' or something else important to each other that day but I also think that any other theory regarding those numbers is possible since we aren't sure if just the 27 is important or the March 27 as a whole. I just have a hard time imagining two 30 year olds would go so far to have a code for a special day/date. :sweatingbullets: It's something I imagine teenagers doing but not adults with responsibilities and more complex concerns in a relationship. I wish we could know if those shirts are customizable regarding date or time or not. That would help confirm the most. 

Also just in case the date had any general significance this year like an important event, I searched up March 27 2018. Nothing of relation came up but I found a fun fact that apparently every March 27 is International Whiskey Day :lol: That is nothing of importance but as we all know "Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous." And we all know that the only person Son Oh Gong would share his precious alcohol with is Jin Seon Mi :P In fact, Jin Seon Mi was even represented by whiskey in one of the episodes where Son Oh Gong had a hard time deciding which alcohol to dream of. In the end he chose whiskey (meaning he chose to aaccept his feelings for JSM instead of fighting them) but ended up using the mermaid tear to give her happiness. :wub:

9 hours ago, kopikosong said:
Ohvely posted this on March 27 with the caption: Cotton Candy. If you can read English, you can tell that "french lavender" happens to sit beside "cotton candy", yet only cotton candy received a mention. Why? Who else do we associate cotton candy with?

Yeah she posted  COTTON CANDY on 3/27

so whaaat???!!!!!!!:triumph:

Why you gotta bring back that painful pic of Lavender being ignored again  :tears::tears:

but.....

(my heart hurts)

Here comes my annoying collage of pics. I can ‘t believe i’m doing this kind of cringy edit  :tears:

Spoiler

619BCB88-214B-4BEB-86DE-17693AFD04A0_zps

Run away cos i’m so embarassed of myself right now~~~                       \\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶////

So I think I have a much better theory now (I wasn't too happy with my theories yesterday). I kept wondering what Farfetch's (the maker of LSG's tee) intent was for the tee especially since they not only had the date but a specific time. Then I thought that must mean something happened at that specific time and thought maybe something like an eclipse (since it's at night)?  And bingo, it turns out there was a lunar eclipse on the night of 3/27/18  (I'm unsure which local time Farfetch is referring to exactly since it was visible in many parts of the world)!

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2108-march-27

Since it's a lunar eclipse,  the moon turns dark. So Farfetch may have meant that  the moon is "lost in view" during the eclipse similar to when someone is "lost in love" (as written on the tee). Also the sun, earth and moon are aligned during this eclipse. Of course LSG= the moon (a big fan of Hatnim OYS) so he's the one lost in love. :lol:

And the alternate theory to this is that they saw the lunar eclipse together on that date (and something else special may have happened too) and so he recalled that special date (as in dating "date" and 3/27/18 date).

2 hours ago, sysupporter said:

@Jerome Ebol, I think 8 means eternal (it's the infinity symbol side-ways) and 520 probably means 52 (as I mentioned before 5=Oh and 2=Lee)+ 0= 영 as in 영원히 (forever) so "52 couple forever"

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

So I think I have a much better theory now (I wasn't too happy with my theories yesterday). I kept wondering what Farfetch's (the maker of LSG's tee) intent was for the tee especially since they not only had the date but a specific time. Then I thought that must mean something happened at that specific time and thought maybe something like an eclipse (since it's at night)?  And bingo, it turns out there was a lunar eclipse on the night of 3/27/18  (I'm unsure which local time Farfetch is referring to exactly since it was visible in many parts of the world)!

Since it's a lunar eclipse,  the moon turns dark. So Farfetch may have meant that  the moon is "lost in view" during the eclipse similar to when someone is "lost in love" (as written on the tee). Also the sun, earth and moon are aligned during this eclipse. Of course LSG= the moon (a big fan of Hatnim OYS) so he's the one lost in love. :lol:

Wah... this is daebak!! You so good at number & analysis. I give you A+ for this chinggu.

2 hours ago, sysupporter said:

@Jerome Ebol, I think 8 means eternal (it's the infinity symbol side-ways) and 520 probably means 52 (as I mentioned before 5=Oh and 2=Lee)+ 0= 영 as in 영원히 (forever) so "52 couple forever"

What a coincidence, 5 may represent 오 and 2 represents 이, but 520 in Chinese also means I love you. 

6 hours ago, haymochi said:

Yeah she posted  COTTON CANDY on 3/27

so whaaat???!!!!!!!:triumph:

Why you gotta bring back that painful pic of Lavender being ignored again  :tears::tears:

Sorry Lavender :tears: Cotton candy is pink but you no pink :tears:

4 hours ago, sysupporter said:

And the alternate theory to this is that they saw the lunar eclipse together on that date (and something else special may have happened too) and so he recalled that special date (as in dating "date" and 3/27/18 date).

What a good theory you have! B)

Lost in love....totally LSG :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, kopikosong said:

What a coincidence, 5 may represent 오 and 2 represents 이, but 520 in Chinese also means I love you. 

Sorry Lavender :tears: Cotton candy is pink but you no pink :tears:

Listen here Coffee Lady!!!!!.....

pink or not you shouldn’t discriminate :tears: :P

21 minutes ago, muishami said:

OYS doesn’t care about lavander. She is cotton candy fangirl now. 

Everything reminds her of LSG...even lavander :P

You mean like this?

8B61C3DA-1B8C-44F4-B32F-F21444F13FFA_zps

C4181910-CD57-40B0-A0F2-B3D53111DDE0_zps

The first time showing the shiny thing on her finger and suddenly giving out strawberry cotton candy to her fans?

:P

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

The first time showing the shiny thing on her finger and suddenly giving out strawberry cotton candy to her fans?

:P

Oh, it really was the first time when she showed her pretty shiny thing!! :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, sysupporter said:

And bingo, it turns out there was a lunar eclipse on the night of 3/27/18  (I'm unsure which local time Farfetch is referring to exactly since it was visible in many parts of the world)!

Ok, on another related note, I remember OYS’s fan meet also has to do with the moon? Her invitation card or something? 

If the lovers are sharing a secret related to the celestial, then all these must somehow be related. 

@sysupporter thank you so much..

Ilove the theory about the lunar eclipse i think its close to it. I watch the obc video in instagram theres a video there countin 27 down to one and the eye of OYS and a moon.. and as i think of it, how does a fan knows all of it?? And also the other videos there?its just like a confession of love? Or  im just over reacting

Anyway.. since the bts is cut for a certain reason :P

Not sure should I post this or not..

i will share  some comments from Korean fans who directly witness Hwayugi filming 

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

(Please do not share this on you social media. This is not mine, thanks)

8F26B475-A1E1-4A18-8CDB-D8CAD9646580_zps

A: “OYS is  really pretty ㅜㅜ”

B: “Dog Secretary is super pretty too”

C: “Filming in such cold weather must be so hard ㅜㅜ.

How are the male and female lead relationship?”

A: “The two keep laughing and joking with each other. Atmoshphere is really good...:heart:

Archived