[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

4 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Maybe something concrete will coming on March 27th next year? Who knows? 

Looks like someone curious why our forum still alive after fake news. Let them be curious. Lets enjoy our submarine.

Anyway LSG clothes really show a lot, the date really meaningful for our otp, wow

OMG next year? Shiny thing? Date? Mmm i will just go cool down because my imagination is going high :wub: 

2 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

What about “one more half of the news” part? I’m eagerly waiting for her next project updates!

Well said :wub:

That is what i am more curious too. I think OYS will go to the awards ceremony but not sure. I really hope oys next project is announced but who really knows. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

OMG next year? Shiny thing? Date? Mmm i will just go cool down because my imagination is going high :wub: 

I think date phase already ✔️ hahaha you know the thing we've been talking in our submarine group hahahah

On 8/21/2018 at 5:05 AM, smilegirl88 said:
Can someone translate celltroin post? Are we expecting more news about oys?

Basic Trans:

Actress Oh Yeon Seo new profile picture  . Have you guys seen it ?

This face is true story. #realGoddess_vibe

#OfCourse #OhvelyisEverything

New profile picture and an announcement!! #2018SoribadaBestMusicAwards #20180830 #prizeattendee #DressGoddess_Ohvely

Can’t wait to see the goddess  of dress ohvely..the question is will that shiny thing be on her finger that day? Tooo risky :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

so many new developments!! I’ve been watching that OBC acct and keep asking about the 27 so maybe this is all tying in lol. Such a mysterious person. 

Is the shirt a branded shirt or personalize?

Can someone translate celltroin post? Are we expecting more news about oys?

I don't think the shirt is branded. Since it is so specific there is no way it could have been branded. If someone finds this shirt as an actual branded shirt then please post here. However it is more likely it is a personalized shirt since the date and caption on it are specific and special to LSG. I think it would be wise to keep an eye out for OYS wearing a similar shirt in the future. If it is personalized then it is all the more likely that its one half of a couple T shirt set.

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Basic Trans:

New profile picture and an announcement!! #2018SoribadaBestMusicAwards #20180830 #prizeattendee #DressGoddess_Ohvely

Can’t wait to see the goddess  of dress ohvely..the question is will that shiny thing be on her finger that day? Tooo risky :ph34r:

Yes, finally out of her t-shirt and jeans mode lol... she’s gonna look stunning like always even in “rags” lol

10 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

What about “one more half of the news” part? I’m eagerly waiting for her next project updates!

You and me both. Next project of hers is highly anticipated. I wonder who she will star with next. I hope it is someone good and that the drama is a hit. Also is it selfish of me to hope that her next drama is 50 episode drama even though it would be tiring for OYS ? Sometimes I even wish Hwayugi could have been a 50 episode drama so we could gave seen more of OTP. Even though I know that 50 episodes are tiring to film and the schedule is demanding, I can't help but wish for OYS to star in a long drama. Either way, I am excited to see what she will film next. I hope it is a hit because she deserves to be loved by more and more fans always. :wub:

I share with u all the link of that shirt..

https://www.farfetch.com/my/shopping/women/ports-v-slogan-short-sleeve-t-shirt-item-12783740.aspx

What i found interesting is that the price of that shirt is below the price tag that lsg normally wear. 

It might be preprinted shirt but i'm sure that he is trying to give hints. Starting with strawberry/cotton candy/sunmoon brooch/heart/love.. its all got connection with one another..

5 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Basic Trans:

Ahh this picture is so stunning ! I can imagine a certain charming friend staring at it intensely because it is of the woman he loves. Also I'm so excited to see OYS on the red carpet at the Soribada Awards. Do you guys suppose she will make an announcement of her next project then ? Maybe we will see a certain shiny shiny something glittering on her finger as she walks the red carpet in a beautiful dress, looking her lovely self as always. :wub:

5 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

I share with u all the link of that shirt..

https://www.farfetch.com/my/shopping/women/ports-v-slogan-short-sleeve-t-shirt-item-12783740.aspx

What i found interesting is that the price of that shirt is below the price tag that lsg normally wear. 

It might be preprinted shirt but i'm sure that he is trying to give hints. Starting with strawberry/cotton candy/sunmoon brooch/heart/love.. its all got connection with one another..

That definitely is interesting. We know that LSG normally wears branded clothes. What's interesting is that OYS normally doesn't. She's normally very careful about what she spends on and her normal style is simple but elegant T shirts and dresses. However lately, it has been observed she's been wearing more and more branded clothes while out and about and they are mostly from the brands that LSG wears. I assume they were gifts from him or that they do a bit of clothes shopping together.

If LSG is shopping out of his usual price tag too then that does give us a good clue in itself. And I also agree that LSG is looking for opportunities to give hints about the fact that he is dating. 

17 minutes ago, muishami said:

If she will wear her pretty shiny thing, we can be 1000% sure that everything is very serious .... :rolleyes:

Why you have to mention pretty shiny thing :tears:

You do know that i’m an annoying crow right? And I can’t control myself everytime  shiny thing is mentioned

so take this annoying collage of  shiny things from me :naughty:

Spoiler

B587F5C8-F463-472F-8D09-174A13CE795F_zps

Merong ~:P

7 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Why you have to mention pretty shiny thing :tears:

You do know that i’m an annoying crow right? And I can’t control myself everytime  shiny thing is mentioned

so take this annoying collage of  shiny things from me :naughty:

Hide contents

Merong ~:P

Your shiny objects look very concrete.

Hmm.... oh diamonds are the hardest metal known to men. Is this a concrete proof of a loving boy loving my favourite ohvely?

37 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

You and me both. Next project of hers is highly anticipated. I wonder who she will star with next. I hope it is someone good and that the drama is a hit. Also is it selfish of me to hope that her next drama is 50 episode drama even though it would be tiring for OYS ? Sometimes I even wish Hwayugi could have been a 50 episode drama so we could gave seen more of OTP. Even though I know that 50 episodes are tiring to film and the schedule is demanding, I can't help but wish for OYS to star in a long drama. Either way, I am excited to see what she will film next. I hope it is a hit because she deserves to be loved by more and more fans always. :wub:

Yeah.. HWAYUGI?? 50 EP. THEN WHY NOT. IT MUSTBE TIRING BUT ITS ALL WORTH IT! MANY SUPPORTERS ARE WAITING FOR HER. WHEN I WATCH HER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HWAYUGI. ILOVE THE WAY SHE PLAY HER EYES WHEN SHE WAS ACTING INNOCENT. SHE SO BEAUTIFUL IN MANY ANGLES. NO WONDER WHY OUR OH GONG FELL IN LOVE WITH HER. SHE WAS JUST SIMPLE WOMAN.STUNNING WITH OR WITHOUT MAKE UP. 

Looks like we found a new name for our couple. #ConcreteCouple seems suitable :P

Btw an interesting concrete fact: a Kimbap whose career is very dead (did you know the number of people who came to say goodbye to him when he went to army was...0. This include our girl here. No bye bye for her "bf") couldn't afford that shiny shiny. Oops. There goes that "theory" of OYS & KB being together :sweatingbullets::phew:

6 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Breathe breathe...

you can’t faint  on us unless everything is concrete :P   *kidding 

Ahahahaha.

Soon soon.. soon.. it Gods perfect tyming!!! Im just curious what if they finally admit it. Then it maybe affect the ratings of VAGABOND.

I think they need to hide there relationship because it may affect the on Going DramA of LSG. SO UNNIE NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT. :|

1 hour ago, Jerome Ebol said:

Ohh my!!!!! OXYGen PLEASE! PL LEASE!! I CANT BREATH!!

Hey love, I don't know anyone in the submarine that knows CPR so it's better off calling the ambulance if you can't breathe. 

54 minutes ago, Jerome Ebol said:

Ahahahaha.

Soon soon.. soon.. it Gods perfect tyming!!! Im just curious what if they finally admit it. Then it maybe affect the ratings of VAGABOND.

I think they need to hide there relationship because it may affect the on Going DramA of LSG. SO UNNIE NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT. :|

Ohvely is very kind, friendly and lovely to all the people around her, of course she will be understanding. It doesn't matter to me if they decide to go public with their relationship before, during or after vagabond, because I already love them for who they are individually and I am very happy that I found so many friends here that appreciate them for who they are, and are not here to force an expose on their relationship. 

Coincidence is god's way of remaining anonymous.

When the two people I love so much decides to go public with their relationship one day, I will definitely be one of the first to congratulate them. 

here i share a post from obc..

There's a little maths calculation there..

7/7 = 17/8 = 27

For those who excellent in maths - here your homework (sorry. Not me.) Share your answer with us. The correct answer probably will get the mystery gift.. :lol:

Fighting!!

Archived