[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Ring on his right hand! Personal or endorsement? Can any Airen tell us if he ever wore a ring before?

ctto

No ....nooot...not.... another shiny things right...????? one person wearing  it on left ring finger is more than enough already haha  :sweatingbullets:

giphy.gif

(Coolest partner already locked her account  and her fans are really worried  right now) 

And yeah he came seperately because of pd48 filming. If i’m not wrong  he is taking the plane alone too  .good that he can have a good rest and sleep on the plane 

Shiny thing.. we need a pic from different view then.. haha

4 hours ago, haymochi said:

No ....nooot...not.... another shiny things right...????? one on left ring finger is more than enough already haha  :sweatingbullets:

giphy.gif

(Coolest partner already locked her account  and her fans are really worried  right now

Hope she ok.. :frown:

I think it’s  someone else hand lmao  :joy:

hope he enjoys LA ( someone just came back not too long ago from LA  and love the pink sky very much, even wanting to have a house there :P)

Charming friend  needs to get a lot of sleep on the plane though... 

still figuring out why coolest partner privated her account so suddenly... :anguished:

1 hour ago, cikbie572 said:

Definitely not LSG hand.. he won't wear that.. not yet. Haha

Everyone is wondering why she private her ig.. since she didn't update her ig lets just assume she's ok & need some space on her own..

Yea the photo of lsg at LA airport has no ring on. 

Now this is one hastag that isn't simply fantasy but also reality.
I predict this will be the future when some people's world comes crashing down and they'll feel a childish urge to attack the wrong person.
MARK.MY.WORDS.
Remember how LSG is 86% like SOG right? Well LSG unlike SOG (who only confessed in front of a few) is the type to confess in front of a whole nation; I can see him taking things more to extremes than SOG also when it comes to protecting the love of his life :wub:.
Remember how SOG destroyed a whole world just to protect JSM?
THE FUTURE, MARK. MY. WORDS. : LSG will protect OYS. No matter what some others say and want. ;-) 

“Differentiate between reality and fantasy”- Dans le Caca  (July,2018)

FANTASY

”Call me anytime when you are eating”

F7EFE0FF-3B37-43D4-93E0-614FAC8E034B_zps

7976DA1A-69ED-4BA8-AFFA-2B41CC12CB18_zps

REALITY

Spoiler

Fan event

54F7260C-D353-4FA1-BF96-914621A5F69A_zps

Wrap Up Party

76740B9F-C78B-4A0F-BFFA-FE97B48EA548_zps

Bday Buffet

( not allowed to share  )

”eat more, xx-ssi” :P

Someone keep asking certain someone to eat more.. No wonder someone is looking chubbier and fluffier during filming 

7 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Congrats everyone.. :kiss_wink:

My concern is when OYS private her ig how is LSG going to check/stalk her:lol::P 

Since he is not following anyone... :phew:

Do they need instagram though:joy:?

Japan oh Japan...:P 

this is not related to JAPAN at all but I’m still gonna talk about JAPAN  , I want to point out  the bouquet since I’ve worked with flowers before .

People  may only pay attention to the shiny thing that miraculously moved to her left hand ring finger since JAPAN... but  I’m actually more attracted to the arrangement  of the flowers :heart:

Florist  arrangement of flowers always have meaning .. they don’t just put them together to look pretty:wub:

Spoiler

46DD7EF5-AEC7-4C21-B490-8B9F7834441C_zps

Her flower bouquet consists of 3 sunflowers and 3 Peach Roses (one rose stood out in the middle)

why?

3 sunflowers means : I love you.

it’s not common for people to choose sunflower but if a person choose it, he/ she knows what he wants to say ( Sunflower “I love You” has a warmer and tender meaning compared to the  passionate Red Roses)

One Peach rose stood out in the middle . Why ? It means:

have courage to go through everything and let’s have happy future together

just my obssession with flowers :lol: 

*don’t mind me*

Merong ~~ :P

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Florist  arrangement of flowers always have meaning .. they don’t just put them together to look pretty

Thanks Haymochi for your wonderful post! Just out of curiosity, I looked up the flower meanings in Korean (in case Koreans interpret them differently and found the following)

Sunflower: Waiting and 일편단심 (Single-hearted love only for you)

Peach rose: Vow of love

Whether it's the Korean version or yours, it's super-sweet and touching- aww! :)

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

Thanks Haymochi for your wonderful post! Just out of curiosity, I looked up the flower meanings in Korean (in case Koreans interpret them differently and found the following)

Sunflower: Waiting and 일편단심 (Single-hearted love only for you)

Peach rose: Vow of love

Whether it's the Korean version or yours, it's super-sweet and touching- aww! :)

Yeah the selection of 3 sunflowers, 3 peach roses with one in the middle stood  out  made me go “aaah”, someone must have requested it with a message to convey.....:lol:

as someone whose work used to  involve flowers, I’m drawn into the bouquet the moment I saw her pic in JAPAN 

5 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Congrats everyone.. :kiss_wink:

My concern is when OYS private her ig how is LSG going to check/stalk her:lol::P 

Since he is not following anyone... :phew:

Mhmm maybe he has a private account too? One that follows oys and vice versa?

5 hours ago, haymochi said:

Do they need instagram though

I thought normal couple are suppose to follow each other.. hahaha. But as Buja said Son Oh Gong got one to one connection with Jeon So Mi.. mmmmmm...

51 minutes ago, madinked said:

Mhmm maybe he has a private account too? One that follows oys and vice versa?

Yes. Possible though. 

They will leave comment at each other ig... all those sweet words & lovey dovey things... B):rolleyes:

:tounge_xd::tounge_xd:

Archived