[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we do a little justice to my favourite ohvely over there? 

Sorry to whoever that made it, but that photo made me want to puke each time I see it. 

Spoiler

NPKSnE5l.jpg

I've already said I will be back when I get triggered by ugly edits. 

22 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Can we do a little justice to my favourite ohvely over there? 

Sorry to whoever that made it, but that photo made me want to puke each time I see it. 

Reveal hidden contents

NPKSnE5l.jpg

I've already said I will be back when I get triggered by ugly edits. 

Guess we'll be uploading kind of "those" every now and then. Lol.

5 hours ago, muishami said:

Our otp have so much common friends! 

Amusing :) 

:P 

not only that... the market event at that PG place held by her and her friends too.

I was really surprised with who the friends are (no wonder Hino suddenly follows her )... but homegirl is friends with everyone :lol:

But on a side note: I BEG YOU people not to post her friends pic so openly like this , esp circling the person . 

That’s why I said , I think I’m not allowed to post it here in the first place:tears:

18 minutes ago, haymochi said:

:P 

not only that... the market event at that PG place held by her and her friends too.

I was really surprised with who the friends are (no wonder Hino suddenly follows her heehee) -_-

Haha..... :) 

Well...it’s what people call “FATE”. :lol:

Hi everyone.. OYS looks so happy in the pic. She really enjoy her life nowadays huh...

I've just finished watch MITH eng sub. There's a part where master said they can sing & deliver the song on their own version.. LSG said he will sing as a real estate agent version. I guess someone is missing his Samjang.. :P

@haymochi

Agreed. Let's keep it low profile guys. 

8 hours ago, haymochi said:

But on a side note: I BEG YOU people not to post her friends pic so openly like this , esp circling the person . 

That’s why I said , I think I’m not allowed to post it here in the first place:tears:

Totally agree! Some things should stay private unless OYS shares herself. 

Archived