[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

1 hour ago, cikbie572 said:

Did u mean by half tuck in shirt... B)

How about using the same handphone brand? :P

You mean quarter tuck in shirt?—> it’s fashion!! (503 fashion style ?:rolleyes:)

same handphone brand—-> then  they are dating most of the people (including me)

staring at phones—>> Do I even need to explain this? B) . Some  just need to come up with everything to revive the dead. It’s a phone !!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Netizenbuzz is a website that translates netizen comments. Idk which article but in one of them intl fans and I think even the Korean translated comments were talking about how they suspect LSG is dating a colleague from the industry.

Good to see you again, Chingu! If you send me the link to the Korean boards, I can look into and translate for us

As as far as I can tell, the Korean general public still believes she’s seeing KB since all articles refer to her as KB’s GF (and it turns out his MS is the type he gets to work like a civilian and have evenings and weekends off so I guess people could assume they’re still dating.)  But this is good in a way since they get to date privately, not get caught and announce their relationship   when they want to.

Do you girls remember OYS interview after Hwayugi?She even said that “LSG is really AMAZING.”I read SHK interview and then saw, that she called SJK a “really great man”.  :rolleyes: Our OYS was amused by her super caring partner like SHK was back then.

59 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

As as far as I can tell, the Korean general public still believes she’s seeing KB since all articles refer to her as KB’s GF (and it turns out his MS is the type he gets to work like a civilian and have evenings and weekends off so I guess people could assume they’re still dating.)  But this is good in a way since they get to date privately, not get caught and announce their relationship   when they want to.

Oh really? People still linking them? I read somewhere that they stopped.Because MC is already “broke up” for knetz. :huh:

Plus they never had an real evidence,( no dispatch – I don’t believe) – comments I read from knetz themselves. 

1 hour ago, muishami said:

Oh really? People still linking them? I read somewhere that they stopped.Because MC is already “broke up” for knetz. :huh:

Plus they never had an real evidence,( no dispatch – I don’t believe) – comments I read from knetz themselves. 

At least the Korean media is still linking them- every article on OYS states that she’s KB’s GF. So much so that some of the Korean OYS fans were upset that their star was always referred that way.

And as I mentioned,  KB’s MS is not the typical one like  LSG’s service. I think he has some illness that disqualifies from the regular service. So when I looked up the type of MS that he serves, they said they’re more like civilians- just doing some type of community service during the day the they go home. I went to KB’s insta and he’s still posting while doing MS. So Koreans don’t automatically assume they broke up. In fact a few Korean comments on her insta asked if KB gave her the ring.

So even when I told a Korean friend that I ship our OTP, the first thing she said was “But she’s dating KB!”

Still, I don’t think we need to worry too much what the Korean public thinks. If the KB story was media play created by their agencies, it’s working out as they intended. And couples who are caught dating often don’t survive the media scrutiny well and break up so I think it’s better for our couple this way.

12 hours ago, sysupporter said:

At least the Korean media is still linking them- every article on OYS states that she’s KB’s GF. So much so that some of the Korean OYS fans were upset that their star was always referred that way.

And as I mentioned,  KB’s MS is not the typical one like  LSG’s service. I think he has some illness that disqualifies from the regular service. So when I looked up the type of MS that he serves, they said they’re more like civilians- just doing some type of community service during the day the they go home. I went to KB’s insta and he’s still posting while doing MS. So Koreans don’t automatically assume they broke up. In fact a few Korean comments on her insta asked if KB gave her the ring.

So even when I told a Korean friend that I ship our OTP, the first thing she said was “But she’s dating KB!”

Still, I don’t think we need to worry too much what the Korean public thinks. If the KB story was media play created by their agencies, it’s working out as they intended. And couples who are caught dating often don’t survive the media scrutiny well and break up so I think it’s better for our couple this way.

Don’t bother too much with T*pStarN**s.

That news agency always writes celebs ig updates and linked them with someone.

It happens for a while for  Ms. S  who is linked with a guy (from the same company as Mr. Rice  too )

some fans may be pissed but they can’t complain because it’s a small news agency unlike O*SEN, tvR*port, D, etc.. you can’t even put comments in that news agency article :lol:

general public accept news as what is given which is a  good thing. 

Only close fans know.... 

There’s a very particular reason why we all went into submarine mode.

if you followed every bit of articles since the very beginning you will get the clue.

Esp one of her IV with charming friend name as the title was deleted very quickly, you know how honest and straightforward she is.... but  I can’t tell you the content  cos it’s not the time yet.

wngwr1Pl.jpg

I am so embarrassed by this edit but I was so triggered by an unsightly edit I came across just now, that I've decided to cleanse my soul with this slightly better edit. (I need some self validation ok, so just agree with me.)

I am so lazy to analyse these two since everyone here is doing a way better job than me, and it is way easier to read than to think about the obvious pinky heart coincidence these two have been displaying lately. But since our Seung Gi wore heart sleeping mask while our ohvely is using a heart phone casing, I can't help but think how ohvely was the one who packed his pink & heart sleeping attire since he wears all these expensive clothes in the day. 

I think @iffahmm is influencing how I type now. :lol:

Ok I will be gone until the next person triggers me with an ugly photo edit.

1 hour ago, estrellita1122 said:

Hello everyone. Wow so much to discuss in here.  @haymochi I agree with you that OYS is very straightforward and the agency has to step in :D like some of her IG posts the agency crops them :lol::D

Of course delete ,  crop, and zoomed in  by the agencies  is a must for the obvious ones .

Shiny thing is Forbidden!!:ph34r:

Our coolest partner does the same thing too...

She always read through all her comments on ig, that’s how she sometimes replies to and congrulate fans on their birthday.

At times, she also deletes and repost pics with the comments that she doesn’t like  

Hint:

The  spring picture which was reposted with  diff filter

That pic was posted just after the rumor broke out so Mr. Rice name was everywhere on that pic..

yep she deleted it and reposted the exact same one just with diff filter.:lol:.

That’s our girl right? Honest and staighrforward. 

How can she like being linked with someone she doesn’t even know 

*i’m gonna stop here*

12 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Of courss delete and crop by the agencies  is a must for the obvious ones 

She always read through all her comments on ig, that’s how she sometimes replies to and congrulate fans on their birthday.

At times, she also deletes and repost pics with the comments that she doesn’t like  

Hint:

That pic was posted just after the rumor broke out so Mr. Rice name was everywhere on that pic..

*i’m gonna stop here*

Wow really ? I didn't know she read and deleted the photos with the comments she doesn't like ? If she goes about deleting a picture with comments about Mr Rice then it means she dislikes being associated with him in any form. Did the second time she uploaded her picture have less comments regarding the person who should not be named. Also it's not surprising. I love how genuine unnie is in all forms. I like how she is so straightforward and honest with her fans in however ways she is able to while having to maintain secrecy. Meanwhile, Celltrion runs around trying to unsuccessfully distract us from the truth.

The more I think of it, I find it odd that the photos Celltrion reposted on their insta were the same ones that OYS posted on her personal one, only cropped. It's not like they were magazine or sponsorship modelling photos either that Celltrion had a duty or need to promote. They just cropped OYS pics of being out and about with her friends and reuploaded them, probably to take away from the entirety of the photos including the ring which OYS had on her own personal story. 

Also since you seem to know so much about unnie, does she read the international fan comments too ? I read somewhere that OYS says she wants to learn English but doesn't know it. I want to write lengthy comments and send all my love to pretty unnie but I fear it'll be all for naught if she doesn't read them due to language barriers so for now I just opt to send my silent love to her even though I really want to express it vocally as well.

@iffahmm you can try. Oys thanked an international fan on the fan’s personal ig before 

Oys even showed that she displayed the gift at her apartment :lol:

One time, she also reposted one of my  edited pic of hers too eventhough I never tag her , so she def read and browse through everything :wub:

Coolest partner   is very open book just like her charming friend so her actions on what she likes and dislikes are pretty obvious

still lol-ing over this though :D

9D0FE1D1-3ACA-4AC4-84D2-FE4813D05604_zps

✓ Celltrion want LSG for VGB even before Hwayugi but LSG chose Hwayugi.

✓ Celltrion mentioned LSG+VGB while Hwayugi still airing.

✓ CJ/tvN/Studio Dragon can't hide OTP's closeness that can be seen in Ep 16 BTS.

✓ Florist changed the monkey emoji for no reason.

Spoiler

✓Rice Roll was that guy who was being rude to Veteran actor Lee Soon Jae (he is close with LSG) http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/02/kim-bum-has-attitude-problems.html?m=1

141648165_4.jpg?zoom=2

✓ Medias (Celltrion side) mentioned Hwayugi(LSG) in Rice Roll dating chronology + the fastest confirmation ever from agencies in K-entertainment history. (not TopSt*arnews)

✓ Rice Roll suddenly "sick" and exempted from active duty even tho can act in action scene. (The power of big agency)

✓ SZ-LDW is the most random pairing of 2018. The agencies can deny if they aren't dating but they decided to "date" just bcs the medias told so. (P.S. PJY is close with LDW + JYP denied when SZ+Sung J**n got caught with proof photos + skinship)

✓ Coincidentally SZ-LDW(KingKong) broke up right after SZ confirmed for VGB and JTBC's Life to start airing.

✓ Medias mentioned broke up news of SZ-LDW + VGB (not TopS*rnews)

✓ My gut is telling me that all these things are related to Vagabond to attract more investors + Celltrion didn't want any "big news" to ruin VGB's main leads chemistry.

ezgif-3-279b533b84.gif

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

Of course delete ,  crop, and zoomed in  by the agencies  is a must for the obvious ones .

Shiny thing is Forbidden!!:ph34r:

Hint:

*i’m gonna stop here*

Yes, She is smart and loves mystery. Only close fans knows and acts like mr. rice never existed and oys KFANS that are close to her never ever mention him on IG and in Her Fancafe fan club His name was never mention or even the news was pisted there. In there is like nothing Happened. 

Oys is a very sweet smart kind girl. I was actually happy when she left the other agency wellmade(or whatever name it change to now) since i felt they did not treat her right but now this new agency mmm not sure what to think :cry:

6 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Yes, She is smart and loves mystery. Only close fans knows and acts like mr. rice never existed and oys KFANS that are close to her never ever mention him on IG and in Her Fancafe fan club His name was never mention or even the news was pisted there. In there is like nothing Happened. 

Oys is a very sweet smart kind girl. I was actually happy when she left the other agency wellmade(or whatever name it change to now) since i felt they did not treat her right but now this new agency mmm not sure what to think :cry:

@huhuhahahihi thanks :wub:B)

Agree @estrellita1122 , i don’t know what to think either. I’m feeling super uneasy with her current agency too :huh:

and Yes not a single fan in her fc mention his name cos other than the speedy 8 min confirmation, It never came out from her own mouth :rolleyes:

She loves mystery  and detective genres and have been doing so... so let’s just have fun with her ^^

I keep wanting to say more but let’s start with baby steps

1 hour ago, huhuhahahihi said:

✓ CJ/tvN/Studio Dragon can't hide OTP's closeness that can be seen in Ep 16 BTS.

Hide contents

✓Rice Roll was that guy who was being rude to Veteran actor Lee Soon Jae (he is close with LSG) http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/02/kim-bum-has-attitude-problems.html?m=1

✓ Medias (Celltrion side) mentioned Hwayugi(LSG) in Rice Roll dating chronology + the fastest confirmation ever from agencies in K-entertainment history. (not TopSt*arnews)

✓ Rice Roll suddenly "sick" and exempted from active duty even tho can act in action scene. (The power of big agency) 

✓ SZ-LDW is the most random pairing of 2018. The agencies can deny if they aren't dating but they decided to "date" just bcs the medias told so. (P.S.  PJY is close with LDW + JYP denied when SZ+Sung J**n got caught with proof photos + skinship)

✓ Coincidentally SZ-LDW(KingKong) broke up right after SZ confirmed for VGB and JTBC's Life to start airing.

✓ My gut is telling me that all these things are related to Vagabond to attract more investors + Celltrion didn't want any "big news" to ruin VGB's main leads chemistry.

I'm also certain these are related to VGBD airing. Celltrion is doing their best to promote VGBD and is pulling out all the stops. I think that is why they cast Suzy in such a big budget production too, despite her acting skills only amounting to 'fair' as compared to many other actresses in the industry. Suzy is an alright actress and can pull off certain roles but she's a better singer imo. She has the kpop fandom backing her and supporting her works which is probably more important in the eyes of the production crew rather than excellent acting.

It's clear that in a choice between amazing acting vs amazing audience, Celltrion picked audience. They're using the Gu Family Book costar reunion as a way to grab the general public's interest too. Out of all the actresses LSG has worked with and the dramas that have been a hit, I'd argue that Gu Family Book, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Hwayugi are the most memorable. Since Suzy has the kpop fan audience and LSG is Korea/East Asia's golden boy triple threat entertainer, this pairing made the most sense as to what would bring in the highest amount of viewers. I really doubt that there was any kind of open audition for all the actresses in the industry and most likely the role was directly offered to the actresses that Celltrion most favored. Chances are also that Suzy was the only one offered the role at all. Good viewers means good ratings which means lots of money in return. This is especially important for a huge multi million dollar project like VGBD which has many sponsors and high stakes to succeed. I'm also pretty sure that VGBD will probably air on MBC, KBS or SBS since those are public networks and have more viewers in general.

Considering VGBD is such a huge production and investment, Celltrion is trying to rake in a huge audience from the get go so the hype is large by next year. People will anticipate the drama and it will boost initial ratings. If the writing/plot of the drama is good then those ratings will either increase at best or remain constant at worst. Loyal Airens and Suzy fans will watch the drama throughout, even if it tanks simply to support their oppa/unnie so that initial audience remains secure for Celltrion. It seems to me that the initial marketing plan for VGBD hype is working. Suzy hasn't had much happening since WYWS last year but she's had the media attention due to LDW and now because of VGBD and costar reunion with LSG. 

I don't know whether the Suzy LDW thing was planned from the beginning to keep media focused on Suzy or whether things just ended up working out this way especially with the KB OYS fake dating news thrown in too. Technically speaking, it wouldn't have been too hard for Celltrion to strike a deal with KB's agency since their media play and need for Suzy (who was dating LDW from the same agency) would have benefited LDW some too. In such a scenario, KingKong would more or less owe a favor to Celltrion hence setting up a temporary fake dating scenario for OYS with one of their actors who is going to be shipped off to MS anyway. That would bring more interest in KingKong Ent and distracts the media from digging into LSG and OYS. 

Things get a little blurry so I can't completely say my speculation is true, but this is one way this all could potentially tie together. Regardless, I also believe many of the things you pointed out, especially the ones from the past half year after Hwayugi ended, are connected in some way. 

Feel free to disagree or discuss some more. Just off the top of my head, this is the best way I could put the scenario together.

2 hours ago, huhuhahahihi said:

Hide contents

✓Rice Roll was that guy who was being rude to Veteran actor Lee Soon Jae (he is close with LSG) http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/02/kim-bum-has-attitude-problems.html?m=1

✓ SZ-LDW is the most random pairing of 2018. The agencies can deny if they aren't dating but they decided to "date" just bcs the medias told so. (P.S.  PJY is close with LDW + JYP denied when SZ+Sung J**n got caught with proof photos + skinship)

I loved your explanations, thank you. :wub:

Like you said I think that it's for Vagabond good publicity too, its all media play.

Because from what I've heard SZ is not as her top of popularity in Korea even if she is the Nation First Love after the broke up with LMH, the pictures of her and LDW dating when nothing was serious (the Lee thing start with that) and then the broke up too + the petition against her etc. She is not in good position. 

But beside her we have our charming friend who is truly loved and cherish in Korea without a shade of hate or scandal around him. So LSG is good for SZ image too. 

I think if LSG is about to be in a dating scandal or marriage thing during Vagabond, that will be a risk to ruin the drama before even he start. So revealing something about is love life is not good for now. 

But patience my friends it's just a question of time. 

35 minutes ago, haymochi said:

@huhuhahahihi thanks :wub:B)

Agree @estrellita1122 , i don’t know what to think either. I’m feeling super uneasy with her current agency too :huh:

and Yes not a single fan in her fc mention his name cos other than the speedy 8 min confirmation, It never came out from her own mouth :rolleyes:

She loves thriller and detective genres and have been doing so... so let’s just have fun with her ^^

I keep wanting to say more but let’s start with baby steps

Yep and as her fans we have to wait like how patient kfans are in her fancafe. No need to rush things and lets go with baby steps like you said. 

Archived