[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

3 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

The next master on MITH is Yoo Jun-Sang, another one of oys Co-star from My Husband Got A Family. That’s two masters back to back that knows oys. Just funny seeing all these coincidences....Another married celebrity couple. Can’t wait to see lsg interest again on this along with marriage and kids questions. I also look forward to see his interactions with the kids. He’s so good around children. 

Ahh his character was one of my favorites on the show ! Ideal husband character for sure. I can't wait to see LSG being his obvious self around him and his wife. And after Yoo Jun Sang, sometime within next month we'll be getting the episode with Shin Ae Ra and Cha In Pyo in LA too. I can't wait to see how different Shin Ae Ra is from her husband in terms of being a master. So many fun episodes are a coming that are surely going to be full of hints. I haven't been able to look up MITH clips these days so if anyone has interesting stuff to share from the recent episodes, please do so the rest of us can view it. I'm itching to find and analyze more clues. 

Sorry for not posting as much these days but I've been watching Jang Bori is Here and that drama is very very gripping. I love it so much and am enjoying it a lot. OYS really fits any character at all and I can see the effort she put into making her Jeolla-do accent believable. I've been thinking that had the timing been right, I may have shipped Kim Ji Hoon with OYS in the past :ph34r:, but at this time in the present I really can't. 503 couple all the way ! :wub:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/28/2018 at 3:23 PM, smilegirl88 said:

The next master on MITH is Yoo Jun-Sang, another one of oys Co-star from My Husband Got A Family. That’s two masters back to back that knows oys. Just funny seeing all these coincidences....Another married celebrity couple. Can’t wait to see lsg interest again on this along with marriage and kids questions. I also look forward to see his interactions with the kids. He’s so good around children. 

Actually the most  interesting fact about this master Yoon Jun Sang is not because he acted as OYS’s big brother in a drama...

Yoon Jun sang and his wife are one of the  very well known couple who fell in love through drama very speedily :wub:

F22B6761-EB79-4ACE-987F-B3BA55302104_zps

He mentioned marriage the moment he met his wife(Hong Eun Hee) . Hong Eun Hee told the story in a show that her mother was very angry cos the moment he met her mother, he mentioned about marrying her again too.

Anyhow , she got engaged real fast...these 2 got married within 5 months after their drama ended haha... lav oh lav :lol:

It’s something you can’t control

Do this couple story  and Cha In pyo’s one ring a bell?

No ? Yes?

Omo, look at this postmilitary guy who’s so into pink lately :rolleyes:

And it seems like our charming friend also got into things with hearts like our lovely OYS (look at that mask with hearts):P:wub: Who could have thought that this army guy could become such a fluffy marshmallow obsessed with pink color :D

Can’t believe I have to come back to post this :lol:

6FB7354D-6FD4-49F0-8B77-DD3651BD692D_zps

Ceci 2017

“I chose Ohvely for my Instagram Not because I think myself as lovely,  It’s because  I love HEART stuffs very much. I collect all things that have heart on them from clothes, accessories, bags, etc”

This is coming from the actual pinkaholic and heart lovers. 

I’m confuse with who is who now...:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

EF2AE9BB-255A-46B9-99B8-57648DE1494D_zps 

42 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:
14 march 2018..

Isn't it obvious why he post it... :ph34r:

What day is 14th March??

I thought It’s a competition day of who posted more beautiful WHITE blue sky :ph34r:

Anyone else joined these two people in the ‘blue sky competition’ on 14th March 2018?:w00t:

84C010BC-9580-4DA9-B3EB-8B2FA34E624E_zps

6 minutes ago, haymochi said:

What day is 14th March??

I thought It’s a competition day of who posted more beautiful WHITE blue sky :ph34r:

Did u mean the competition between hands gesture  with the blue sky on the WHITE day?

Awww they look good with the caps like that! They match so well together. What a lovely looking couple! Pink clothes, heart eye mask (for sure its a gift) backward caps, green caps....hahaha lsg so obviously in lav :wub:

sorry for being a perv on oys man, but just zoom in on his green cap photo, and man those juicy kissable lips lol... lucky oys :P

I was thinking this past week that LSG's voluntary comment about his lips being stained by OYS's lipstick at his FM really is telling! I can't imagine any other Korean male star saying that about another female star about their kiss scene- especially since no one even mentioned it and he did it voluntarily and to the kiss scene which he chose as his favorite! And the professional LSG that I know wouldn't say that about a female co-star. And really why does he have to be so shy each time they show it when he could've just chosen another scene to show and all  of his fave Hwayugi scenes they showed were his scenes with her. 

And perhaps the reason many Koreans still believe in the KB dating news is because they don't know what he does at his international fan meetings!

aaaw that shiny object on her left hand finger still appears on someone else ig story ( so courageous  now)

*I swear I’m not a crow* :P:wub:

Hayoung previously commented on her ig asking her to come for make up and she indeed went.

Dara also commented that she wants to put on make up  for her too.. Can’t wait for Dara’s one... love these sisters bonding

4 minutes ago, sysupporter said:

I know- she’s turned very brave with displaying that ring and when it’s on her left hand!

Notice also how her friend reversed the pic so that the ring finger appears to be on her right hand? But we know it’s her left because of her watch.

So her friend may know about our OTP and is trying to help keep the secret  especially if OYS is showing her the Japanese trip photos with him. ;)

I don’t think her friend reverse the pic..

it’s on her left hand still because it’s a pic with mirror:P

Archived