[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

9 hours ago, sysupporter said:

It just occurred to me- I wonder if our OTP ever watched Hwayugi together, especially their love scenes. And what they thought? :P

Well, LSG is seems to be shy while watching it. :rolleyes:.... 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, muishami said:

Well, LSG is seems to be shy while watching it. :rolleyes:.... 

Heeheee....I don't think that shyness will go away either even with the 2nd FM in Japan in Sept lol.  Wonder if they are going to change that FM up and not repeat the same show again. By then, Hwayugi is really ancient hahhaha.  I'm still praying to see them at least attend the award shows together (whether they win or not). 

I see I see.. so she is not scared to show the front bling bling  side anymore :grin:

BF2AC050-E224-47D2-95A8-630246CB70C8_zps

she used to hide the bling bling  at the back

Spoiler

E5687F5E-9B5E-4DBA-9AD0-C2F8D2E154E7_zps

Merong:P

“Be careful of the heat ....”..-Charming Friend & Coolest Partner

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

I see I see.. so she is not scared to show the front bling bling  side anymore :grin:

she used to hide the bling bling  at the back

Hide contents

Merong:P

“Be careful of the heat ....”..-Charming Friend & Coolest Partner

How to be FEARLESS 101 :sweatingbullets:

Oo you mean BOTH LSG and OYS posted the SAME EXACT THING on their IG posts!? "Be careful of the heat"

....someone must be dating each other ;):phew:

4 hours ago, haymochi said:

Now everything is obvious.:rolleyes:

Even the fact, that close LSG’s friend and very close person to the members of his agency followed her...now she isn’t scare to show the front side. :wub:

Before anyone starts to analyse the (god forbids) reflections again 

yDiys9f.jpg

Let's get the reflection topic out of the way and focus on the important stuff:

Shiny objects. HMMMM

I see her ear rings are shiny, hmm what else is shiny here? 

Oh her mirror is shiny too! 

Love my ohvely and her shiny objects. :wub:

On 7/21/2018 at 9:41 PM, haymochi said:

It’s already expected esp coolest partner interview which changed drastically since hwayugi.. as a fan I’m already preparing myself although i know i’m gonna miss her but as long she is happy ^_^

Yes her drastic changes for her future career and we oys  fans have to start getting ready to not see her that active anymore 

29 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Yes her drastic changes for her future career and we oys  fans have to start getting ready to not see her that active anymore 

So true! I’m truly definitely going to miss her BUT if her and the charming friend is happily in love and together (and soon have a bunch of little ones running around), then that is better than any future projects that she may pick up. She deserves all the happiness and I’m confident he can make that happen:wub:

Since coolest partner is so bold now with her shiny object  so I won’t hesitate to post everything step by step... till the crucial pic and vid for the last one.

I will wait to post them when the time is right cos it’s quite sensitive 

so let me just post our coolest partner being so cute awkward here:P

F3723721-938D-43CE-BFD8-B4B336D524CD_zps

Gif credit to the coolest and wittiest 503,  I’ve ever known. Thanks(I respect you)  :wub:

And girls and gentleman... her comes my collages that made our coolest partner awkward

Spoiler

D8883801-BA5B-4B3B-BDA8-9082709E570E_zps

5 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Yup.. lets hope our sweet friend @haymochi will share with us that news soon... :D

OYS posted a mask today.. the other one is busy with cosmetic cf & our girlfriend here post a mask.. what a similar thing again.. so not just same air.. but both of them wear a mask now.. :sweatingbullets::P

Actually charming friend said he takes care of his face by using facial mask

While  coolest partner was just endorsing her facial mask too cos apparently to her, facial  mask is the answer to this hot weather :lol:

(she is so clumsy though, typing the wrong AHC) 

So I've been feeling it's a bit "unfair" that LSG doesn't show as much hints as OYS that he's in love with her- no shiny jewelry, no IGs with hints so I started looking for his hints and actually found there have been quite a few.

I even looked up body languages/signs that a guy is falling for you (geesh, the things I do for our OTP!) and he exhibited all these signs at the presscon! :DThese were nervousness/awkwardness, lip licking, body facing her direction even during the Q&A session, hands fidgeting, chivalry, no flinching away at her touch (also during ep 18 BTS), all laughs & huge smiles around her,  seeking her approval after his compliment and secret & open stares.

He also noticed and complimented her on her change in appearance at the GDA and bragged about being able to handle the cold weather no problem during filming (type of  "peacocking"). Additionally, there were his shy reaction at his FM over the kiss scenes,  copying her fashion lately and of course, giving her the ring in the first place!

Can you guys think of any other hints I might have missed?

BTW, I don't think I ever thanked you all for being such kindred spirits in this shipping adventure. I'm so grateful for this forum and you chingus. :)

1 hour ago, sysupporter said:

So I've been feeling it's a bit "unfair" that LSG doesn't show as much hints as OYS that he's in love with her- no shiny jewelry, no IGs with hints so I started looking for his hints and actually found there have been quite a few.

I even looked up body languages/signs that a guy is falling for you (geesh, the things I do for our OTP!) and he exhibited all these signs at the presscon! :DThese were nervousness/awkwardness, lip licking, body facing her direction even during the Q&A session, hands fidgeting, chivalry, no flinching away at her touch (also during ep 18 BTS), all laughs & huge smiles around her,  seeking her approval after his compliment and secret & open stares.

He also noticed and complimented her on her change in appearance at the GDA and bragged about being able to handle the cold weather no problem during filming (type of  "peacocking"). Additionally, there were his shy reaction at his FM over the kiss scenes,  copying her fashion lately and of course, giving her the ring in the first place!

Can you guys think of any other hints I might have missed?

BTW, I don't think I ever thanked you all for being such kindred spirits in this shipping adventure. I'm so grateful for this forum and you chingus. :)

Don’t forget  charming friend  obsession with  love , marriage, and kids on MiTH lol.. Too much detailed questions...and how pissed he was with the mentioned of his past. :P

One  is showing obviousness through her ig (I don’t know where she got  that courage from). Since Japan, she doesn’t hesitate to wear the shiny thing on her left hand  ring finger  anymore and now even turning it around :sweatingbullets:... gosh

The next master on MITH is Yoo Jun-Sang, another one of oys Co-star from My Husband Got A Family. That’s two masters back to back that knows oys. Just funny seeing all these coincidences....Another married celebrity couple. Can’t wait to see lsg interest again on this along with marriage and kids questions. I also look forward to see his interactions with the kids. He’s so good around children. 

44 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

The next master on MITH is Yoo Jun-Sang, another one of oys Co-star from My Husband Got A Family. That’s two masters back to back that knows oys. Just funny seeing all these coincidences....Another married celebrity couple. Can’t wait to see lsg interest again on this along with marriage and kids questions. I also look forward to see his interactions with the kids. He’s so good around children. 

Ohhh!! This is cool! Maybe LSG will start marriage/kids topic again :P

Archived