[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Do you guys still rememeber this?:wub:

DD90947A-5D78-4281-A33C-5210BE07223A_zps

ehm... But what I notice the most is our girl sitting position. Namjaaaa~~indeedB)

and sincen you guys have been asking me to post this very cute  pic here you go....aaah so bling bling~~~

Spoiler

44A065A6-BA6A-4897-862C-8DBBC3D54ED3_zps

04/08/2018~Eternity perhaps?

Don’t mind me...*delulu mode* 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Do you guys still rememeber this?:wub:

ehm... But what I notice the most is our girl sitting position. Namjaaaa~~indeedB)

and sincen you guys have been asking me to post this very cute  pic here you go....aaah so bling bling~~~

Hide contents

04/08~Eternity perhaps?

Don’t mind me...*delulu mode* 

I misread namjaaaa as nampyeon..... 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, tiroagain said:

Haha, oh that video when staff directly pointing at them:D

I love how freely OYS feels around Seungi :wub:

When you are comfortable enough to be yourself with someone, that's when you know the love is true and enduring. After all, it's easy to pretend to be someone you're not just to make sure an angelic persona is maintained in public, but this never was the case for uri unnie. She jokes around, always authentic and is so lovable all her co-stars become her BFFs.

:wub:

1 hour ago, missirina said:

When you are comfortable enough to be yourself with someone, that's when you know the love is true and enduring. After all, it's easy to pretend to be someone you're not just to make sure an angelic persona is maintained in public, but this never was the case for uri unnie. She jokes around, always authentic and is so lovable all her co-stars become her BFFs.

:wub:

Hahaha she is just that comfortable

oh MITH is going to LA to meet Cha In pyo wife? Charming friend is gonna so be happy cos he always swoon over this master and our coolest partner too...

She said in her interview that she loves LA because of the ‘PINK sky’.

she even wants to have  a house there :wub:

You know why the theme of her photoshoot in LA is “Loving You”? Cos she said she imagined herself listening to ‘Loving You’ while driving there.. 

Not really.. important cos the lyrics are basically Moon , Sun , Star , blah blah blah that these two have been obsessing about but here you go :star:

Spoiler

Hello August moon, where are the stars of the night
You promised me too soon cause it's been cloudy all night

And the weatherman said, if you're not well stay in bed
And I've been feeling down and blue and it's cloudy in my head
Instead of going out to some restaurant, I'll stay home in bed

[Hook 1]
But I'll be loving you, that's what I want to do
I'll be loving you, that's what I want to do

:P merong~~

42 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Not really.. important cos the lyrics are basically Moon , Sun , Star , blah blah blah that these two have been obsessing about but here you go :star:

Speaking of moon and sun, LSG also has something like that - moon and sun brooch next to his heart :wub:

7 minutes ago, missirina said:

And following up on that, from OYS's recent fanmeet as shared by fans:

Enough said *wink*

The Flower of Life aka Lotus who is the Sun Moon and Stars to her Guardian Son Oh Gong. 

Speaking of LA and Cha In Pyo though, I can already imagine he and his wife will be guests. LSG and OYS are following in their footsteps practically after all. (Honestly the guests of OTP just keep on increasing and I'm not even the wedding planner :P) I wonder if OYS decides a trip back to LA in August is worthwhile. Maybe she can go house hunting while she is there too. She and LSG can take Cha In Pyo and his wife along as mentors. :lol:

Just now, ritausma said:

Speaking of moon and sun, LSG also has something like that - moon and sun brooch next to his heart :wub:

This brooch is close to his heart because Oh Haet Nim is too :P:wub: He can not fit her in  pocket and take her with him but he can use a namesake and take it with him as close to his heart as possible. 

giphy.gif

Regardless of what animal they bore, I can totally imagine seung gi showing off his kid like this in future. 

4 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

This brooch is close to his heart because Oh Haet Nim is too :P:wub: He can not fit her in  pocket and take her with him but he can use a namesake and take it with him as close to his heart as possible

That's why men don't have boobs. So when they hug their loved ones, they can hold them closer to their heart. 

11 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

I think many of you are trying to visualise seung gi's boobs right now. 

Might as well do everyone a favour here

@iffahmm i know this is haram but still tagging you

Damn why you gotta call me out like that :lol: *whispers* It's haram but I still took a peek... nothing wrong with admiring a fine body :ph34r: Just a peek tho, I can't ogle at another woman's man especially when that man is our beloved Yeon Seo unnie's who I love and respect and god damn are she and LSG not the most beautiful, hottest and cutest couple together :P -_-:wub:

*whispers* Hot Damn tho, Unnie is lucky. LSG has a very fine and fit body :ph34r:

Oh Gosh. Haven’t been in here for a while, but the while lasted for a few months I think. 

Life has kept me busy but periodically, even though I didnt have time to catch up here, I did the quicker thing - hop to Google and type Lee Seung gi oh Yeon Seo - hoping for some good news. Alas. 

Still, I have missed so much new stuff here. What BIL? What nation’s Husband? And and and, WHAT JAPAN?!?! Cartier??? I’ve missed so much!!!!!!

but I’m happy that no matter what, I can still see the ship’s mast bobbing strongly against the waves. 

Thank you, peeps, for keeping this ship alive. I may not physically be here, but I’m mentally supporting you!! I’m in all the way!!!!

@madinked

Hi madinked...you are one of our submarine fellows :P

one question for BIL, Since you chose this as your fave scene... how many times have you watched this scene that you are still gushing so badly ?LOL ;-)

5A7B5477-130F-4B25-AC22-E98373CFA29C_zpsm

and this “My lips were red because  Samjang lips stained mine..”:tears:

F36F03BF-4F98-4249-ACE5-FB0CC699E88A_zps

45 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Damn why you gotta call me out like that :lol: *whispers* It's haram but I still took a peek... nothing wrong with admiring a fine body :ph34r: Just a peek tho, I can't ogle at another woman's man especially when that man is our beloved Yeon Seo unnie's who I love and respect and god damn are she and LSG not the most beautiful, hottest and cutest couple together :P -_-:wub:

*whispers* Hot Damn tho, Unnie is lucky. LSG has a very fine and fit body :ph34r:

Seung gi after his body being violated by our eyes:

sYhhwqH.gif

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

@madinked

Hi madinked...you are one of our submarine fellows :P

one question for BIL, Since you chose this as your fave scene... how many times have you watched this scene that you are still gushing so badly ?LOL ;-)

and this “My lips were red because of Samjang lips stained mine..”:tears:

Remember how YSH said during MITH that LSG bragged about army life without anyone prompting him?

He volunteered the additional information here without anyone asking him either :lol:

I remember at the SG FM, during his episode four favourite scene, he picked up his microphone as if he wanted to say something but eventually he put it down. Maybe he wanted to say something but restrained himself eventually, lol :D

tumblr_nu7hkrCoPu1tq4of6o1_500.gif

9 hours ago, haymochi said:

@madinked

Hi madinked...you are one of our submarine fellows

Ahhh so that’s what it means by submarine. 

Ok, a posting tip I just accidentally discovered. In order not to quote the image, you can select a portion of the text ( like as if you want to copy it)  and when that happens, a prompt will pop up, asking if you want to quote the selection. So don’t have to fret about not being able to delete the quoted images with the text. 

Archived