[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ptdimples said:

Is that a graphic T-shirt with a cross design image? Are we now on a mission to hunt down a real photo of BIL wearing this lol ;)

@ptdimples I think it is a cardigan or some sorts that is tied on the shoulder, thus forming the cross shape. :P I just zoomed in and scrutinized the image again with my CSI eyes. Haha 

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Pheeew.. take a deep breath...

guys don’t throw your phones at me when you see this post :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

but here it is....

run away agaiiiin ~~~~~~:skull:

DE309445-74CB-4D5F-BE9E-45102DBF5A46_zps

Is this the one ☝️☝️☝️ when BIL was in Vietnam and always checking his phone and my coolest partner IG asking Did you call me? 

This this 

Ahh seeing all this is so funny yet I would feel so mortified if unnie knew. It would be like "No ! Unnie we promise we aren't stalkers or creepy people, we just really love you and your charming friend together !" She would be so shocked and maybe even creeped out knowing we're doing this.

That being said, OYS' eyes are the prettiest and most expressive eyes I've ever seen. My favorite parts of people are their eyes and their smiles. OYS has both dimples with her smile and her eyes are so clear and expressive ! She's seriously so beautiful. I prefer looking to beauty in brown eyes as opposed to blue or green. They look more normal imo, maybe since in my region brown eyes are the most common. Brown eyes are also very underrated too but OYS is one of those people who make you feel happy to be one of those brown eyed people because hers are simply so unique and beautiful even if they aren't much different in color. :wub:

If anyone has photoshop they should try to remove the noise from the image. Zoom it on to just the image in the eye and crop it. Reduce the noise/grain and hopefully we'll have an even more clear image then. I would do it myself but I don't have Photoshop or any other hi tech photo editor nor do I know how to use them. :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, iffahmm said:

If anyone has photoshop they should try to remove the noise from the image. Zoom it on to just the image in the eye and crop it. Reduce the noise/grain and hopefully we'll have an even more clear image then. I would do it myself but I don't have Photoshop or any other hi tech photo editor nor do I know how to use them. :sweatingbullets:

I have photoshop, but I’m not home right now. When I return I can try doing that or someone else who has time could do it.:grin:

So one of our silent shippers @elabanana messaged me today and turns out, its not just unnie's eye reflections we have to analyze but her glasses too ! She asked me to post this so we can analyze this too. 

This is OYS' insta update from May 31st, the day of LSG's FM. In the second picture in this set, her glasses show a reflection which may be LSG. I am not sure if its a reflection off the magazine's inside or of the person taking the picture but the angle suggests its of the person taking the picture. The person in the reflection is wearing white, which LSG was wearing during his FM. Now the question is, was this taken backstage to the FM or before/after it ? Even if not, is the person reflected LSG or not ?

Let's all go CSI on this too shall we ? @elabanana also enlarged and cleared the picture to an extent and here's what she found :

Zoom In:

tumblr_inline_pbwkmkzMB11txqm3d_250.jpg

Zoom in and enhanced: 

tumblr_inline_pbwkmlUGkI1txqm3d_250.jpg

I further cleared and intensified the color of the image and :

tumblr_inline_pbwkxpPHXq1txqm3d_250.jpg

I wish I could enlarge the whole image before posting but I worry it's gonna ruin the image itself. It's up for debate then. What do you all think. Another hint/clue ? I think running some anti-noise/grain photoshop might help on this too but if anyone has other tricks up their sleeve to analyze this and the eye picture then please do give it a go. If this is a clue then it means OYS told us she was in Japan with LSG when she was in Japan with LSG all along but we didn't realize until now because we thought it was just her doing some advertising. :o Thank you @elabanana for noticing and sharing with us this vital clue. 

3 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

@iffahmm @elabanana Something is wrong with my CSI eyes. I see the same outline (and even "face") that resembles you-know-who from the other graphic that's currently undergoing intensive investigation. :sweatingbullets:

Well you see we can't ALL be wrong now can we ? It must only mean we are right because I see exactly what you see too. -_-

16 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

So one of our silent shippers @elabanana messaged me today and turns out, its not just unnie's eye reflections we have to analyze but her glasses too ! She asked me to post this so we can analyze this too. 

This is OYS' insta update from May 31st, the day of LSG's FM. In the second picture in this set, her glasses show a reflection which may be LSG. I am not sure if its a reflection off the magazine's inside or of the person taking the picture but the angle suggests its of the person taking the picture. The person in the reflection is wearing white, which LSG was wearing during his FM. Now the question is, was this taken backstage to the FM or before/after it ? Even if not, is the person reflected LSG or not ?

Let's all go CSI on this too shall we ? @elabanana also enlarged and cleared the picture to an extent and here's what she found :

Zoom In:

Zoom in and enhanced: 

I wish I could enlarge the whole image before posting but I worry it's gonna ruin the image itself. It's up for debate then. What do you all think. Another hint/clue ? If it is then it means OYS told us she was in Japan with LSG when she was in Japan with LSG all along but we didn't realize until now. :o Thank you @elabanana for noticing and sharing with us this vital clue. 

Hmm, I don't know about this one. Actually I think it's just the reflection from the picture in the magazine.

When studying reflections, the angle of the mirror (in this case, OYS's glasses) is as important as where the photographer is. In that photo, OYS is sitting down and gazing downwards. So unless the photographer is at a right angle (90 degrees) against the glasses or directly in front and probably crouching down, it's doubtful he/she will appear as a reflection on the glasses.

The best visual way I can show this is:

6iUtapU.jpg

Tried to find a more suitable one to no avail haha. So in this instance, the photographer can see the screen of the computer the subject is looking at despite being in front of him. This is because of the angle of the glasses.

But that's my two cents, feel free to discuss further. I'm enjoying the various clues we are discussing tbh.

Keep it up everyone. :D

:lol: are we in CSI now? Hahahahhah

That looks like Mr. Monchichi but monchichi from the magazine page  :P... but i’m never good at those kind of stuff.. let’s see

talking about white clothes, Now I feel like posting the white blue sky that they posted on White day one after another ( they’re such copycats of each other hmmph)  ...blue sky.... . Laaaaav~~

84C010BC-9580-4DA9-B3EB-8B2FA34E624E_zps

4 minutes ago, missirina said:

Hmm, I don't know about this one. Actually I think it's just the reflection from the picture in the magazine.

When studying reflections, the angle of the mirror (in this case, OYS's glasses) is as important as where the photographer is. In that photo, OYS is sitting down and gazing downwards. So unless the photographer is at a right angle (90 degrees) against the glasses or directly in front and probably crouching down, it's doubtful he/she will appear as a reflection on the glasses.

The best visual way I can show this is:

Tried to find a more suitable one to no avail haha. So in this instance, the photographer can see the screen of the computer the subject is looking at despite being in front of him. This is because of the angle of the glasses.

But that's my two cents, feel free to discuss further. I'm enjoying the various clues we are discussing tbh.

Keep it up everyone. :D

I have the same reservations but there is the fact that unlike a computer, a magazine is not brightly lit even though the reflection may cross over anyway. I suppose it's difficult to know for sure but we can take the fact that the picture was posted on May 31st as a good hint too. Even if the reflection isn't LSG, chances are high it was posted while they were both in Japan, unless OYS posted an old picture to advertise Fake Me Eyewhere that day. (Maybe she was bored backstage while LSG went out for his FM :P)

I'd try analyzing the 3rd pic of the set where OYS is looking directly at the photographer but in that picture there is no apparent reflection to analyze since she seems to be too far from the photographer. :wacko:

I guess the only thing we can do is to analyze the picture of her eyes in the monchchichi store but it'll be harder to obtain a clearer image from her eyes because of the lighting of the store. I do think that given the stature and height of the photographer in the monchchichi picture, the chances are of it being LSG are definitely high above 50%. We may not be able to 100% confirm but the silhouette matches LSG to an uncanny degree and we already have practically confirmed that they were in Japan together so who else could it be ?

9 minutes ago, haymochi said:

That looks like Mr. Monchichi but monchichi from the magazine page  :P... but i’m never good at those kind of stuff.. let’s see

talking about white clothes, Now I feel like posting the white blue sky that they posted on White day one after another ( they’re such copycats of each other hmmph)  ...blue sky.... . Laaaaav~~

Ahh, I remember those times haha. The White Day post will remain one of the most memorable due to the time they both posted - so happy seeing my IG feed with LSG'S post right after OYS's. I should have made a screencap, ugh forgetful me. 

4 minutes ago, missirina said:

Ahh, I remember those times haha. The White Day post will remain one of the most memorable due to the time they both posted - so happy seeing my IG feed with LSG'S post right after OYS's. I should have made a screencap, ugh forgetful me. 

During hwayugi,  their posts always follow one after another though :lol::lol:

copycat copycat copycat~~~~~~ 

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, haymochi said:

What a miracle it was that they posted the same pose and the same colors on the same day that was white day, the day girls receive gifts of affection in return for Valentine's Day from their boyfriends. I have no doubt coolest partner received the best gift that day from her charming friend who loves and appreciates her a lot. :wub: Didn't those pictures give off such a heavenly feeling ? Like SOG and JSM together in heaven again. Heavenly, miraculous, just like the fact that our OTP is together. :phew::D

30 minutes ago, haymochi said:

During hwayugi,  their posts always follow one after another though :lol::lol:

copycat copycat copycat~~~~~

Hahaha yes I remember but usually there is some gap (because I do follow other accounts and they posted in between) but during that white day post, it's the first time for me lol.

Copycats? Or mirrors of each other? :lol:

@iffahmm I'm still waiting for a creative soul who would make a vid for SOG and JSM reunion post ep 20. I saw a gifset in tumblr once that depicted this and they were so good I can almost imagine it happening myself. I hope there will be a vid version in the future. 

ps: Of course the real life version would be 100 times better :wub:

10 minutes ago, missirina said:

Hahaha yes I remember but usually there is some gap (because I do follow other accounts and they posted in between) but during that white day post, it's the first time for me lol.

Copycats? Or mirrors of each other? :lol:

@iffahmm I'm still waiting for a creative soul who would make a vid for SOG and JSM reunion post ep 20. I saw a gifset in tumble once that depicted this and they were so good I can almost imagine it happening myself. 

Here I am waiting for Hwayugi Season 2 as well but knowing I won't get it. :tears: That gif set is the closest thing we would ever get to a happy ending as well as the meagre fanfics that can be found on wattpad and Ao3.

20 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Here I am waiting for Hwayugi Season 2 as well but knowing I won't get it. :tears: That gif set is the closest thing we would ever get to a happy ending as well as the meagre fanfics that can be found on wattpad and Ao3.

*delurking*

Speaking of fanfics.. I need an update with those fanfics. :tears: ..been waiting forever. 

*gets back in a little silent submarine* :ph34r:

Hello girls 

finally i was able to find a way to be able to post pictures :sweatingbullets:

Here is a part of the article in korean that talks about drama couples that Became real and dating publicly 

EA434D80-CE38-49AB-9FED-7C540F6E3A12_zps

after seeing this I question myself how in the world the journalist make a mistake like that and confuse the male lead from Hwayugi  :joy:

I mean journalist and I definitely watch different Hwayugi versions because the one I watch This KB was never ever in the drama. 

then my delusional selft thought maybe he did it on purpose because he cannot say LSG name yet  :joy: Or the journalist was drunk writing this article  :joy: I mean what else could I think about this Professional journalist, well bot so professional since he does not do research before writing the article   :joy:

Here is a short translation of what i am talking about

07213819-80D8-42B5-BAE9-B137586F7B28_zps

Archived