[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, tiroagain said:

Just wanted to say that I totally enjoy your every post with how detailed and logical they are written. 

Ahh Thank You so much ! I'm glad you guys enjoy them and I can help strengthen your and my own beliefs in OTP through them :D

One last post for today :D Since the gifs were made a long time ago, might as well post them :P

I love the way LSG responded almost immediately to the gazes of OYS :wub:

zphEFDb.gif

OudlXbE.gif

NXCIIKX.gif

This little interaction between them during the filming is cute :wub:

Spoiler

CR: pix owner

guyN2pe.gif

1 hour ago, digi223 said:

One last post for today :D Since the gifs were made a long time ago, might as well post them :P

I love the way LSG responded almost immediately to the gazes of OYS :wub:

This little interaction between them during the filming is cute :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

CR: pix owner

guyN2pe.gif

Ahh thank you for always posting these lovely gifs ! The fact LSG always jumps to look at OYS when she does means he is hyper aware of her and her gaze on him. A sure sign of liking someone is that you always are aware of them. Also LSG smiles so adorably whenever OYS is staring at him even if he doesn't jump to look at her at once either. Their initial crush stages with each other is so endearing. :wub:

Also where did the last gif come from ? I have never seen it before :o Is there a longer clip for it ?

4 hours ago, dvrels said:

To celebrate our comeback

Gif credit to it's owner

The code between lover infront of public *am I delulu? But there is proof so it's not delulu right? :lol:

I don’t think I’ve ever notice the last one :o what was asked or said in that part? Woowwww

really ninjas :ph34r:!!

37 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Ahh thank you for always posting these lovely gifs ! The fact LSG always jumps to look at OYS when she does means he is hyper aware of her and her gaze on him. A sure sign of liking someone is that you always are aware of them. Also LSG smiles so adorably whenever OYS is staring at him even if he doesn't jump to look at her at once either. Their initial crush stages with each other is so endearing. :wub:

Also where did the last gif come from ? I have never seen it before :o Is there a longer clip for it ?

That gif was originally from here:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=12467924&memberNo=37994621

An entire page dedicated to Yeon Seo getting married to Seung Gi :wub:

12 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=12467924&memberNo=37994621

Thank you for sharing the link! :heart: Now I'm stuck on that page looking at OYS's beautiful photos in wedding dress :love: 

26907404_1998992110358423_46518975359174

DUbqp7SVoAUOFf7.jpg

She will be such a beautiful bride in the future :wub:

4 minutes ago, ritausma said:

Thank you for sharing the link! :heart: Now I'm stuck on that page looking at OYS's beautiful photos in wedding dress :love: 

She will be such a beautiful bride in the future :wub:

8FORO3V.png

Who would have thought that a monk would get married to a monkey so many times...

Reminiscing about the kiss that started it all:

I'm talking about what really woke up our suspicions (which were correct all along because you all know why ;) )....

Here it is, the TOO REAL to be just acting kiss:

Remember how after this kiss aired, TvN felt the need to put out a  very misleadingly cold seeming BTS? ;)

Just saw this on IG and got all nostalgic ;)

Ep18 bts scene that was only 8 seconds?

someone was lost looking at his coolest partner while  someone was holding charming friend hand for no reason :P

F8C99765-2306-46FC-8230-CF14A290DAD9_zps

someone was being so adorably nervous that he kept on hitting his own head :sweatingbullets:

FD4AA0DE-C692-4AAC-89F5-60C64078675B_zps

3 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Ahh this page is so beautiful ! I'm in heaven ! So many high res pics of beautiful Yeon Seo unnie :wub: Brb will be staring happily through all these pictures for the next few hours now 

(Also the fact that the blogger seems to be a BTS fan also makes me a little happy too :sweatingbullets:)

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

Ep18 bts scene that was only 8 seconds?

someone was lost looking at his coolest partner while  someone was holding charming friend hand for no reason :P

someone was being so adorably nervous that he kept on hitting his own head :sweatingbullets:

You know that's an excellent observation. We always complain about the fact we never got Episode 18 bts properly of OTP and they were so short but clearly even after TvN's efforts to hide OTP bts, there is still some intimacy to be found. The arm touching and staring and the adorable awkward nervousness that LSG shows is also a hint for us, come to think about it.

TvN worked hard at making us think that OYS and LSG hate each other but their chemistry is too unbeatable. Even the snippets of 'cut and paste' bts we got all throughout Hwayugi, which were intended to make it seem like OTP didn't really have even a friendship with each other, failed epicly. The reason I call them 'cut and paste' bts are because they are very haphazard and none of them are more than a few seconds long which makes me think major editing was done to shorten them to an extent where it would at least *seem* OYS and LSG were barely friends. Since only a few seconds of bts were shown at a time, and those too so meager over the whole stretch of the drama, it is clear they had a very intimate relationship with each other since early on.

It's important to make note of this fact because I'm pretty sure in the actual behind the scenes, OYS and LSG were inseparable in a way they were always talking and having fun together and getting closer to each other. If they indeed started dating early on during filming the drama, they would have been in the early honeymoon stage of their relationship too and the feelings would have been the most evident during then too. The skinship factor is one I can't say for certain. I suppose it may have depended on how careful they were being and how much PDA they would have shown in front of the rest of the staff on set. However I am certain that in all the moments they spent together, it was easy to see the love for each other in their eyes which is why we got such ridiculously cut bts. Even if you look at the Episode 4/5 bts (arguably the longest bts we got of them together), they were shy together but they looked at each other with so much affectionate feeling, LSG especially. Their feelings for each other were so intense and impossible to hide from the very beginning :wub: even after multiple types of efforts to try. An OTP that shines so brightly together is one that will remain forever till the end, for sure (InshaAllah :D)

@haymochi

Cold SEEMING, not BEING ;)

Apples and oranges, not the same thing.

There was a reason for that wordchoice of mine.

Just think:

TvN BTS team must've put in one HELL of an effort to search for the "coldest moments" to trick the viewers into believing these two are just two professionals acting.

....and yet, their coldest moments include staring at the other, handholding for no reason and being nervous around each other. :D

Yeah these two are just SO COLD towards each other!!!

Even their biggest "coldness" to each other is warm like SOG's vulcano ;)

TvN BTS Team be like:

tenor.gif?itemid=9165918

....but FAIL! :P

1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

An OTP that shines so brightly together is one that will remain forever till the end, for sure (InshaAllah :D)

Hwayugi staff are hardcore shippers actually. Just remember staff video from wrap up party that actually show them both sitting together despite the fact that LSG came late. And them staff pointing at them with the finger:)) 

Also remember most memorable party PD and assistant cosplayed that made us all laugh - bed seen with Asanyeo when Seungi got on top of her and clearly enjoyed the kiss instead of being Son Oh Gong:D

2 hours ago, tiroagain said:

Hwayugi staff are hardcore shippers actually. Just remember staff video from wrap up party that actually show them both sitting together despite the fact that LSG came late. And them staff pointing at them with the finger:)) 

Also remember most memorable party PD and assistant cosplayed that made us all laugh - bed seen with Asanyeo when Seungi got on top of her and clearly enjoyed the kiss instead of being Son Oh Gong:D

I don't recall the party PD and assistant cosplay ? Do tell me more about that. I do know about the fact that Hwayugi staff ships them though. They worked with LSG and OYS on set when they were being so so obvious that even cut and paste bts didn't suffice to hide their feelings, how could the staff that was around them 24/7 during filming not have known ? They must have been the original hardcore Seungyeon shippers. I remember in one of the episode 15 bts with OYS and LSG, one of the staff members is staring at them and smiling knowingly so that's enough of a confirmation that the staff most likely knew and shipped them before anyone else.

And of course, how can I forget that LSG and OYS sat together at the wrap up party. I wish we had more details on that but since they were sitting so close, I can imagine they must have had a good time reminiscing about filming and feeling so happy they took the project because in the end it led them to their best partner on and off screen. :wub:

1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

I don't recall the party PD and assistant cosplay ? Do tell me more about that. I do know about the fact that Hwayugi staff ships them though. They worked with LSG and OYS on set when they were being so so obvious that even cut and paste bts didn't suffice to hide their feelings, how could the staff that was around them 24/7 during filming not have known ? They must have been the original hardcore Seungyeon shippers. I remember in one of the episode 15 bts with OYS and LSG, one of the staff members is staring at them and smiling knowingly so that's enough of a confirmation that the staff most likely knew and shipped them before anyone else.

And of course, how can I forget that LSG and OYS sat together at the wrap up party. I wish we had more details on that but since they were sitting so close, I can imagine they must have had a good time reminiscing about filming and feeling so happy they took the project because in the end it led them to their best partner on and off screen. :wub:

https://ibb.co/ih42mo

We all love this scene don't we:D

3 hours ago, iffahmm said:

You have good observations haha..

yeah they always sit together whether at his bday buffet sent by fans or at the wrap up party. Even when he came late coming through the back door.

Yaawn.... submarine mode coming soon againB)

3 hours ago, kopikosong said:
Cotton candy, strawberry, monkey dolls, green chanel bagpack and shiny ring on her left ring finger on her instagram! Our girl is taking hwayugi epilogue too far!

Oh so cute.

Archived