[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@elabanana @cidrian @ptdimples Heya! Good to see you guys. It has been a while :) Do come and drop by sometimes. Don't worry about a thing coz we'll always be around. Sometimes it is necessary to show an absence of presence to protect the ship but once in a while it's fun to come out and be a crow about shiny things and reminisce about the obviousness of certain someones at certain times *wink wink*

@dudurudu thank you. I would say it's an apt alternative name for an unsinkable ship lol. After all it looks like our U-boat is charging ahead without any problems. 

Welcome back all.....not to the ship anymore but to the submarine now:P

7B7A807F-9554-46C0-AC71-2DCE5D27189E_zpsAE739D43-8D55-4555-8262-97414CF611CF_zps

don’t need to get crossed eyes looking at these pics. It’s just that easy:lol:

Just A lovely girl chatting and giving out strawberry cotton candies to her fans.

What  else? 

Notice something?:rolleyes:B)

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Welcome back all.....not to the ship anymore but to the submarine now:P

don’t need to get crossed eyes looking at these pics. It’s just that easy:lol:

Just A lovely girl chatting and giving out strawberry cotton candies to her fans.

What  else? 

Notice something?:rolleyes:B)

When did she started using that ring?  I was looking at her instagram, and she appeared with it in the pics at Japan, on June 17th

:ph34r::ph34r:

1 hour ago, klila said:

When did she started using that ring?  I was looking at her instagram, and she appeared with it in the pics at Japan, on June 17th

Aaaw nope nope

it indeed changed from Right to Left since Japan... *wink*

Tell me what’s the meaning of wearing shiny thing  on that finger left hand? Hohohoho 

I don’t know what’s the meaning of of wearing sunglasses in summer but def knows the meaning of wearing shiny shiny things on that finger :astonished:

And just like that....

....another great Master is called forward!

Screenshot_20180712_112944.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/LSG_MX/status/1017198888699252736

I'm beginning to suspect that the MITH crews are among the biggest shippers of our couple here. Not only did they bring on Cha In Pyo himself, a Priest right after him (whose episode they made a LSG as SOG and that priest as Samjang preview of too! :P)....now theyve decided to bring on THE OTHER HALF of THE COUPLE THAT RESEMBLES OUR COUPLE !

These crews are some very greedy shippers, I'll tell ya!

I feel like making a comparison post any day now, and not just any one were there's links between poses, clothes, fridges and dust, but an ACTUAL comparison....without any need for dust or shiny shiny, I'll show you the obvious links between our 503 here and the couple that the MITH crews view as the future 503;)

On 7/11/2018 at 11:07 PM, missirina said:

@haymochi that eyes though... And his soft expression. I'll just repost this because I just love it so much.

That’s not enough to say or describe

Now words can describe the loving gaze our charming friend has been giving to his coolest partner 

He has been like this ever since the script reading of Hwayugi started.

24D6964E-40FC-456E-9859-E5A63138D572_zps

As for the secrets to be revealed soon... 

Why shouldn’t we  we hopefor that? 

Because we respect and know more than enough to want to protect them .

Rather  than being a creepy obsses fans that only want to satisy their sad fanstasy needs. 

Just wait for the right time to indulge all the happy things.

301DD749-38DA-4089-9322-5D0995CEDFF8_zps 

Sniffing her cute monkey doll ... and oooh!!! That’s such a nice checkered jacket :phew:

21 hours ago, haymochi said:

Look at these two...

not only charming friend said that she is the coolest partner, etc  . He ven has to ask her after complimenting her  “DID I DO A GOOd JOB?”:wub:

Of course our coolest partner was so flustered by that question but feeling fuzzy inside too “good job, charming friend”

someone stares too long and got caught :P:P.. the girl is already counting 1 to5 but his eyes still there

“But oh well I’m gonna steal glance at you too”

Not only did he stare at her for too long, his eyes were busy shifting between her face and her fingers doing the counting, lol :lol:

Jz8AZ8Q.gif

7 hours ago, klila said:

The ring first appeared in her ig on April 8. Hmm... what special day is that again? :phew:B)

22 hours ago, kopikosong said:

We all know Yeon Seo is the poster girl for a sunglass brand B) My delulu mind is telling me that Seung Gi wears sunglasses from the brand Yeon Seo endorses B) No need to wear an exact same design when the feeling for the brand ambassador is there. 

The brand is FAKE ME by the way. 

Anyway, please read my posts with some lightheartedness and a bit of fun B) Scenes in dramas are just acting unless you cannot hide your desire to marry or kiss your costar so much that you must boast about it on national television for months

For instance... this?

NVgibOn.jpg

Ly70WSL.gif

I'm just joking, I know they aren't the same brand. At least I draw the line at my delulu-ism, unlike some who shall not be named :P

@bulkkoch I don't think I welcomed you yet :blush: Please forgive a forgetful person with a goldfish's memory like me :flushed:

@haymochi

Thanks so much for those strawberry GIFs. It was STRAWBERRY that was that important thing right? Or was it the COTTON CANDY in the Strawberry Cotton candy? 

Ooooo....actually, was it THIS:

1531391281422.jpg

CONFIRMED. Thanks so much Daily Mail Online! Ring finger....left hand.... Meaningful! :wub:

....HEY! Didn't a certain Monkey talk WAAAY too much about MARRIAGE lately on MITH?! :sweatingbullets:

Ya! Now it's just TOO EASY to know what news awaits us in the future! ;):phew:

The ring finger on her left hand.... :astonished:

I know the meaning already( most people must know) except a very minority maybe who still thinks breathing the air is considers love too :phew:

I agree that MIL& FIL are powerful enough to keep everything silent but how can they handle our couple  being so obvious, esp with the marriage and kids talk obsessions? 

I know these 2 , not him.. not her...will want a repeat of history. But for someone who met in their 30s.. they are mature and serious enough to handle things.

1 hour ago, digi223 said:

Not only did he stare at her for too long, his eyes were busy shifting between her face and her fingers doing the counting, lol :lol:

The ring first appeared in her ig on April 8. Hmm... what special day is that again? :phew:B)

Uhhhh okay, thanks!! Meaningful indeed!!  Lol,  I really think is starting to get obvious :glasses:  

“definitely” sinking ship :smirk: 

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

And just like that....

....another great Master is called forward!

https://mobile.twitter.com/LSG_MX/status/1017198888699252736

I'm beginning to suspect that the MITH crews are among the biggest shippers of our couple here. Not only did they bring on Cha In Pyo himself, a Priest right after him (whose episode they made a LSG as SOG and that priest as Samjang preview of too! :P)....now theyve decided to bring on THE OTHER HALF of THE COUPLE THAT RESEMBLES OUR COUPLE !

These crews are some very greedy shippers, I'll tell ya!

I feel like making a comparison post any day now, and not just any one were there's links between poses, clothes, fridges and dust, but an ACTUAL comparison....without any need for dust or shiny shiny, I'll show you the obvious links between our 503 here and the couple that the MITH crews view as the future 503;)

OMG I can't wait for this episode ! 

Mr Obvious-Wears-His-Heart-On-His-Sleeve is gonna come out a lot in this one. I can already imagine him always wanting to be by the Master's side, asking her questions about her marriage and whether marrying her costar was difficult and how her life changed and whatnot. I can also imagine he'll be making mental comparisons of her to OYS since everyone said that LSG is almost an exact replica of CIP so LSG will wonder if CIP's wife will be a replica of his (LSG's) future wife too :P:lol:

I don't watch MITH but I really loved watching clips of the CIP episode. I'm also hoping the couple's kids will be in this episode too cuz I love seeing LSG oppa play with kids. I imagine it would open lots of opportunities for him to question about parenting and kids too. LSG is gonna have fun with these episodes. I really hope he isn't too busy filming Vagabond in those days because his active participation in this episode will be fun to watch. (Also wouldn't it be funny if a certain coolest partner would have to fly out to LA in those days too ? She's already been there this year but who says she can't visit twice :ph34r:;))

@iffahmmHohohohoho we will see...

It’s lucky that these 2 are so obvious that we don’t need to squint our eyes  or make a gigantic post about  the shiny shiny thing on someone ring finger left hand :P.....

There are even more than just shiny things actually.. but once again I don’t wanna look creepy and obssess (because I already did sometimes lol)

just enjoy the popcorn....

giphy.gif

Really now.

Obsessing over shiny shiny on HANDS won't erase the shiny shiny on LEFT RING FINGERS and the fact that a Monkey can't stop obsessing over marriage.

Someone seems to have stolen the GGG concept from our dear 503 here. Hmm....Truly must be secretly a Hwayugi fanboy since GGGs are so precious to them now. I'm starting to believe that some people really ship our couple here but got a screw lose and accidentally ended up on the wrong thread thinking that, that pairing is 503. Only that could explain the completely senseless theories over a long and FOREVERMORE dead ship.

Should we steal :ph34r: our very own GGG concept back? Can I get some help here with that, fellow 503 shippers? ;)

@haymochi @intrariver I am all for stealing our GGG concept back. Ring and bracelet. How well they match together for our couple.

Isn't it great to know our ship and its shippers keep on growing each day while only bacteria chews at the remains of the dead ? I seriously am so happy to see the shiny ring on pretty unnie's left finger every single time. She wouldn't get engaged to someone away at MS especially if its such a new few month relationship where they have no opportunity to see each other. The only logical conclusion, of course, after piling our substantial proof together is happy happy wedding bells for our OTP who actually do have lots of opportunities to see each other. Nothing like MS is in their way because luckily LSG already cleared it! This time it will only be the red love bell fate since uri Sam Jang and Son Oh Gong already defeated the black death bell. The death bell is fated for others. And since Japan is also a special place for OTP, we can also say that 503 both are tied by the red strings of fate too (which is a popular legend/myth in Japan) :wub:

3 hours ago, digi223 said:

@bulkkoch I don't think I welcomed you yet :blush: Please forgive a forgetful person with a goldfish's memory like me :flushed:

Aww and look at how quickly he looked away, as if embarrassed to be caught staring :wub:

Thanks for the gif. I love it so much that in sharing it again lol. 

Jz8AZ8Q.gif

They are just so sweet.

16 minutes ago, missirina said:

Aww and look at how quickly he looked away, as if embarrassed to be caught staring :wub:

Thanks for the gif. I love it so much that in sharing it again lol. 

They are just so sweet.

Haha!He was always shy around OYS. 

Even 6 months after drama ended he is still shy during kissing scenes :wub:

Archived