[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

39 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

You can see him radiating nervousness when he starts off the proposal and his eyes too, it's like he's trying hard to not look away or tear up with nerves. His demeanor becomes very serious all of a sudden too so I have no doubt he is serious. 

Exactly! He's saying all that in all seriousness, and then exploded with embarrassment. It's really endearing to watch :lol:

30 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

His reaction is indeed hyper to get rid of the embarassment but also the nervousness that overcame him during the proposal. He may have tried to hide it but he looked downright scared, as if he were proposing for real.

Also LSG continues to follow his previous trend of being curious about love, married life and the future with a partner in general. It's funny if you think about it because age wise, you'd think Lee Sang Yoon would be more curious about these things since he's older and may want to settle down first. However its always LSG because charming friend already has someone he wants to spend the rest of his life with so its obvious he would be the most curious.  His hyper curiosity on the subject is always a good sign. It means he's sincere about his relationship and his partner and envisions a future with her. He's really willing to put in as much effort as possible to learn from the Masters.

Considering he and his coolest partner both have busy schedules, I think its very heart touching and another mark of his sincerity that even if they don't get to see each other as often as they would like, he is still making an effort to give his all to the relationship. Since LSG is the busier out of the two these days, it is understandable if he were unable to put too much focus on the relationship. The fact that he always brings up the future in MITH and takes opportunities to learn how to be more caring and considerate towards his partner speak volumes about how genuine LSG is and the fact that despite his busy schedule, his beautiful partner is never far from his thoughts and he is giving as much attention as he is able to their relationship. (And that is just from what we see on screen. I have no doubt he showers her with more love and attention off screen).

You said it all so beautifully. I think most of his fans would notice the general trend of his questions. He definitely has marriage in mind, and all that entails with it; proposals, honeymoons, kids and parenting. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, digi223 said:

They can sing this song at their wedding, is this another sign of their "fate" , lol 

Omg @digi223 this is brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing this :D Fate indeed. It's so funny that the connection between these two is so effortlessly done. It goes way beyond forced links and dubious connections that I've seen 'some people' do (if you know what I mean haha) :ph34r::rolleyes:

1 hour ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Oh look we finally turned a page and @missirina is the page turner. Yay congrats.

Makes me happy to see that you people are so active here all of a sudden. 

Haha yes yes finally it's my turn as a page turner. It's been ages, I know. Did you miss me? *wink wink*

But all joking aside, this thread have always held a special place in my heart. All the people I've met here, and the discussions, I miss it. Circumstances may have forced our hands, but I see light at the end of the tunnel :blush:

So looking forward to a time when we can all be here again :heart:

Until then, hwaiting everyone! Next goal is 350 pages xoxo

1 hour ago, cikbie572 said:
Delulu is free girls.... :lol::lol:

And his shirt in yesterday's ep of MITH (front tucked in and back tucked out) and the folded up hems of his jeans are similar to OYS's style. Their codys have similar tastes :D:ph34r:

I rewatched yesteday's ep and realised he was the first to ask about what the master said for his proposal :wub: What a proactive host, asking about proposal, marriage, kids and parenting first before the other hosts do, haha :lol::tongue:

On 11/06/2018 at 2:42 PM, taskdramafanatic said:

d @missirina yeah I did miss your guys a lot. You and @ritausma and the others as well. Well now that you all are back the thread will be active again and I'll probably have more pages to catch up on to.

Haha let's hope for that, my friend. In the mean time, fun things are afoot as @huhuhahahihi shared above lol. I guess it's good enough to have a haetnim dalnim brooch close to his heart as he can't pin the actual Haetnim to his suit lol  :blush:

@iffahmm @muishami he is the VVVVIP of the club lol

Okay, I know this is seriously silly but so ridiculously funny that I had to post it :tongue:

I won't go so far as to say this is fate, (that's too far-fetched, lol)

When they meet an insect... :lol:

HBBmc5M.gif

hQJoEFy.gif

5 hours ago, dvrels said:

Well said @iffahmm nice to have long analyze after long time hahha

Anyway I made one minutes video of my fav kiss scene of SOG and JSM

Thank you and lovely video. It's been so long since I've seen new FMVs of these two. I missed them. 

2 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Thank you and lovely video. It's been so long since I've seen new FMVs of these two. I missed them. 

I missed them too. But at least they are not completely out of the public's eyes. We can still see LSG regularly on MITH and starting 15/6 on P48. OYS is a bit tricky though but maybe she's considering her next project. Her fans have been seeing her at her agency so maybe there is some weight to that speculation.

All in all, I hope we can see her in a new drama by the end of this year :) And hopefully she'll update her IG soon. 

Btw, I love this song. And I am not trying to link anything here as the song was released in 2015 and LSG did say that this song was dedicated to his fans. 

In the lyrics, there is this :

Where you are in the world
I can find you
So don’t worry
Just for a moment, goodbye goodbye

I find it very appropriate for SOG and JSM. I do hope someone will do a FMV using this song. 

Ps: I can't remember now who exactly made it, but if you guys remember the 50 shades video before? That vid was awesome haha. 

[THROWBACK] :tongue:

This deleted video from whgkstpfk IG still remains a mystery. LSG came late to the wrap up party (he can sit wherever he like / I don't think they put name on the chair LOL) but still "coincidentally" he sat next to OYS. As you can see that most of them are already done eating.

IMG_phbqz5.gifIMG_fn0pca.gif

21 hours ago, missirina said:

I missed them too. But at least they are not completely out of the public's eyes. We can still see LSG regularly on MITH and starting 15/6 on P48. OYS is a bit tricky though but maybe she's considering her next project. Her fans have been seeing her at her agency so maybe there is some weight to that speculation.

All in all, I hope we can see her in a new drama by the end of this year :) And hopefully she'll update her IG soon. 

Btw, I love this song. And I am not trying to link anything here as the song was released in 2015 and LSG did say that this song was dedicated to his fans. 

In the lyrics, there is this :

Where you are in the world
I can find you
So don’t worry
Just for a moment, goodbye goodbye

I find it very appropriate for SOG and JSM. I do hope someone will do a FMV using this song. 

Ps: I can't remember now who exactly made it, but if you guys remember the 50 shades video before? That vid was awesome haha. 

I think this may have been a song for his fans pre-military, yes. A goodbye song for them. But it is indeed a very fitting song for SOG and JSM. But while we're on the subject, its unlikely due to how LSG is busy with other projects these days, but I wish we could see some new music from him. I think he'd write his songs from the heart so perhaps we shippers can get some more hope and insight from the lyrics of his music too ? Nevertheless I'm thankful we can see him at all. Otherwise we really would have fallen into the pit of despair. OYS is a little harder to spot because she has no projects going on but she did say she was in a process where she was worrying about future projects. Perhaps that meant projects for the future half of the year ? I really hope we get to see her on screen again soon. (Hopefully its not a saeguk because I don't like saeguks but I love OYS too much to not watch it if she'll be in it).

Just for fun, I want to hear everyone's opinion on who you all think would be a good lead actor to pair with her next (Romantic or Platonic). Obviously we all are of the view and hoping LSG oppa is the best reel and real life partner for her. But in her future projects, who would you all like to see her with ? 

The 50 shades vid will probably forever remain immortal in this forums eyes. It sure is a pity it was taken down :tongue:

1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

Just for fun, I want to hear everyone's opinion on who you all think would be a good lead actor to pair with her next (Romantic or Platonic). Obviously we all are of the view and hoping LSG oppa is the best reel and real life partner for her. But in her future projects, who would you all like to see her with ? 

The 50 shades vid will probably forever remain immortal in this forums eyes. It sure is a pity it was taken down :tongue:

I want to see Lee Min Ho  (which i think is not possible right now because he's in MS) or Joo Won (in MS too. lol) again but in modern setting... I would be okay with Lee Dong Wook or Gong Yoo too. Well whoever, I'll still be looking forward for OYS's next drama.

So glad i was able to download that 50 shades fmv before it was taken down. lol.

6 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

@iffahmm and @elabanana I would love to watch oys with park Seo joon, ji chang wook, lee jong suk, even park bo gum with her. Lol.

Oh park hyungshik, Lee Jun ki and Seo Kang Joon as well. All hot actors with OYS. :lol:

I'm not one for noona romances but I would definitely love to see OYS with Park Bo Gum as lead partners in a platonic drama. LJS is soon going for military service so seems that isn't gonna be possible anytime soon but it's something I would have also loved very much.

Park Seo Joon is top contender for now. He's my favorite actor in dramaland (sorry LSG oppa :ph34r:) so of course I wanna see my favorite actor and actress act together. Other than that I would love to see her act with Lee Jun Ki too or maybe 2PM's Junho. He's also an actor who's been impressing me in Wok of Love lately. 

*whispers* It's also my personal desperate wish to see her act with either Jin or Taehyung from BTS (not even as leads and not as romantic partners) but I think I'd love to see OYS play an older sister/adviser type role. Unfortunately since BTS are so busy and aren't really planning on Tae and Jin acting anytime soon, that wish will probably forever remain buried in my heart.

Archived