[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Credit: @AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

I guess everyone is patiently waiting for the break up news. :wink: But we don't need to wait for the actual news guys.....military = breakup. OYS is a free bird and can date a certain sexy monkey if she wants now and if she isn't already. :wink::D

THE SONG IS SO BEAUTIFUL ! And it's also one I can perfectly imagine LSG singing for OYS on their wedding day !

I'm sad there isn't very much to discuss about OTP these days. It was so much fun when the thread was alive. I'm not waiting for breakup news because I'm confident in our OTP from before. 

Has there been anything curious happening on MITH ? Maybe news from his LSG's recent fan meet ? Were Hwayugi clips shown during this one too and was OYS mentioned ? I'll take anything so this thread and community doesn't die down so soon. We have to keep holding out patiently after all. I'm confident we'll hear good news soon. 

Oh and Koreaboo recently released an article on Song Song Couple. In it, they released photos of SSC's original first date that were taken by dispatch but were never released to keep the couple's privacy. Since they had been dating with the future and marriage in mind from the start, apparently dispatch chose to keep the photos and news to themselves to allow SSC to have a peaceful relationship.

WHile Koreaboo is not a trusted source and neither is allkpop so I tend not to believe them, they did release the photos in their article and dispatch's statement so I've taken it to be true. It makes me wonder if Dispatch is keeping silent about our OTP for the same reasons. It also makes me excited to think one day we might also get first date photos as belatedly released by dispatch of uri Seungyeon after they get married. :wub:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/04/lee-seung-gi-suzy-confirmed-reunite-new-spy-drama-alongside-shin-sung-rok/

Well it's now been confirmed that LSG will be in vegabond and will be reunited with Suzy after 5 years. While I'm not jumping in joy after hearing the final confirmation of the cast I'm still exited for LSG's new drama. And the plot sounds interesting. I'm definitely going to watch it. As long as Suzy's acting doesn't turn me off (but hey she did a pretty decent job in wyws)

9 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/04/lee-seung-gi-suzy-confirmed-reunite-new-spy-drama-alongside-shin-sung-rok/

Well it's now been confirmed that LSG will be in vegabond and will be reunited with Suzy after 5 years. While I'm not jumping in joy after hearing the final confirmation of the cast I'm still exited for LSG's new drama. And the plot sounds interesting. I'm definitely going to watch it. As long as Suzy's acting doesn't turn me off (but hey she did a pretty decent job in wyws)

I can't say I'm too happy either. Suzy wasn't bad in WYWS but since this is such a high production and anticipated drama, I was hoping a more immersive actress was cast for the role. However I will support LSG nonetheless. Although it is very very unlikely, maybe we'll get Seungyeon hints during filming in the form of gifts for uri charming oppa from our yeppeon unnie ? Like how other previous costars and friends send each other food trucks ? (However I doubt it since the relationship is being kept so very low key by OTP)

3 hours ago, lala2018 said:

A Drama of Lee Sang Yoon from MITH.
There're so much BTS of the main couple in video released by tvN.
Why BTS of our 503C was so rare? :bawling:

I think Lawless Lawyer OTP also has lots and lots of BTS from TvN. This is so much more suspicious. While it proves our OTP like we have discussed multiple times before, I still wish we had gotten a little more bts for 503 like everyone else. :bawling:

I'm here to add more gif to @huhuhahahihi post and to reassure @iffahmm that I'm still alive.

Caught the delulu bug overnight and seunggi's latest poem is not helping! 

7kci0Py.gif

wXS1PF5.gif

"The stars we used to wave to on the hill", I chose this scene on Namsan tower because later on....*

gSr9w3s.gif

Looking at her love (son oh gong) makes her laugh. 

Spoiler

0xLYody.gif

He took off the GGG and realised he still love her. (The drama ended, Son Oh Gong ended, but Seunggi still loves Yeonseo.)

6edayYz.gif

*He says he "came up the hill of stars to see you once again", so it has to be the same location.

08pXO4F.gif

She died and went to heaven so she became a star. (or among all the people he's looking to marry, Yeonseo became the only one he could see.) (my delulu is going to the next level)

0AgQB2s.gif

yaaaa this boy misses his JSM all the time.

7 hours ago, iffahmm said:

I can't say I'm too happy either. Suzy wasn't bad in WYWS but since this is such a high production and anticipated drama, I was hoping a more immersive actress was cast for the role. However I will support LSG nonetheless. Although it is very very unlikely, maybe we'll get Seungyeon hints during filming in the form of gifts for uri charming oppa from our yeppeon unnie ? Like how other previous costars and friends send each other food trucks ? (However I doubt it since the relationship is being kept so very low key by OTP)

I think Lawless Lawyer OTP also has lots and lots of BTS from TvN. This is so much more suspicious. While it proves our OTP like we have discussed multiple times before, I still wish we had gotten a little more bts for 503 like everyone else. :bawling:

yeahh, I've seen ton of BTS of About time and from LL, and about time is just on ep 6!!!  I mean, WTH? and with the main couple involved.  It's so unfair, so weird... why did we get so little, and almost none involving the main couple? 

WHYYYYY !!

I just need some news!! 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Okay, sorry... my emotions, I'm just desperate.. 

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, kopikosong said:

I'm here to add more gif to @huhuhahahihi post and to reassure @iffahmm that I'm still alive.

Caught the delulu bug overnight and seunggi's latest poem is not helping! 

"The stars we used to wave to on the hill", I chose this scene on Namsan tower because later on....*

Looking at her love (son oh gong) makes her laugh. 

Hide contents

0xLYody.gif

He took off the GGG and realised he still love her. (The drama ended, Son Oh Gong ended, but Seunggi still loves Yeonseo.)

6edayYz.gif

*He says he "came up the hill of stars to see you once again", so it has to be the same location.

08pXO4F.gif

She died and went to heaven so she became a star. (or among all the people he's looking to marry, Yeonseo became the only one he could see.) (my delulu is going to the next level)

0AgQB2s.gif

yaaaa this boy misses his JSM all the time.

Thanks for coming to assure me you're alive :lol: I was starting to think I was the only one. 

Love the parallels. Thanks for putting them in gif form so we could see them exactly.  

Did LSG write this poem himself for MITH ? If yes, then I'll join you in delululand with my suspicions being it really is for OYS. The wording certainly fits, even if he is just referring to the scenes they filmed. It is also something I assume LSG would want to secretly say to OYS. Maybe like when he was talking to the tree ? And when asking the book about when he will kiss next ? :D:lol:

6 hours ago, klila said:

yeahh, I've seen ton of BTS of About time and from LL, and about time is just on ep 6!!!  I mean, WTH? and with the main couple involved.  It's so unfair, so weird... why did we get so little, and almost none involving the main couple? 

WHYYYYY !!

I just need some news!! 

Okay, sorry... my emotions, I'm just desperate.. 

I understand. I'm desperate too :bawling: What's even worse is that TvN completely robbed us of episode 19 and 20 bts. Idk why they were never released but I really wanted to see those because those would have been the last bts of otp we could have got (ya know... if TvN chose to include them). And I wouldn't have even cared if there were no bed scene bts but I really would have loved to see the death scene bts at the very least ! Ahh TvN... why do you do this to us???:confused:

Omg!!! So good @kopikosong 

I actually had in mind to make something like that, but you made it first.

Namsan Tower brought some memories :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Did LSG write this poem himself for MITH ? If yes, then I'll join you in delululand with my suspicions being it really is for OYS. The wording certainly fits, even if he is just referring to the scenes they filmed. It is also something I assume LSG would want to secretly say to OYS. Maybe like when he was talking to the tree ? And when asking the book about when he will kiss next ? :D:lol:

Yes he wrote it himself :)

2 hours ago, muishami said:

Omg!!! So good @kopikosong 

I actually had in mind to make something like that, but you made it first.

Namsan Tower brought some memories :rolleyes:

Yes he wrote it himself :)

Really ? He wrote it himself ? Did he give any sort of introduction about who/what inspired it and made him think like that ? Could this be another hint !!! 

Archived