[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it already going to be 3 months that the show ended? Where did the time go? Anyway, still waiting patiently for "good" news. Good things come to those who wait and we have been very good, although somewhat naughty and perverted and for that, the blame falls totally on Seungyeon. :D

5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Is it already going to be 3 months that the show ended? Where did the time go? Anyway, still waiting patiently for "good" news. Good things come to those who wait and we have been very good, although somewhat naughty and perverted and for that, the blame falls totally on Seungyeon. :D

I know!!!!! 
I'm still waiting!!

God, we just need a sighting, a clue, something !!!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Ahh yes we have been waiting for so long. so i hope its completely not in vain.

but @YourHighness . do you suppose there even will be an official announcement ? since the relationship was announced to be in the early stages where they were 'getting to know each other', wouldn't celltrion just not announce anything further at all ? military in SK basically equals break up so would it not be easier to remain quiet as a whole to keep the attention away from OYS to keep the media digging into her dating life. you don't suppose we will only get an offhand comment in an interview or an implication from OYS that she is supposedly 'single' again instead of an official statement from the companies ?

15 hours ago, klila said:

I know!!!!! 
I'm still waiting!!

God, we just need a sighting, a clue, something !!!!!

There have been many clues actually, even in the show itself and the barely there BTS. We just have to be very observant and prior knowledge of their work also helps a lot. 

1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

Ahh yes we have been waiting for so long. so i hope its completely not in vain.

but @YourHighness . do you suppose there even will be an official announcement ? since the relationship was announced to be in the early stages where they were 'getting to know each other', wouldn't celltrion just not announce anything further at all ? military in SK basically equals break up so would it not be easier to remain quiet as a whole to keep the attention away from OYS to keep the media digging into her dating life. you don't suppose we will only get an offhand comment in an interview or an implication from OYS that she is supposedly 'single' again instead of an official statement from the companies ?

It won't be in vain. :) Trust me on this. I can't say more since we are being watched like a hawk by external eyes. So I have to be vague. :( Just trust the couple. Patience is always rewarded. :)

I doubt there will be an official break up announcement. Koreans already believe that they have broken up. Military = break up. Its as simple as that in their eyes unless the couple has been together for months/years and are very committed. Since OYS was in the get to know each other phase with him for barely a month, I don't think they were committed. Plus distance in new relationships are a tie breaker. His genetic family disease(which is kept a secret) is so severe that he is going to take days off from the military for treatments in the hospital. So he's going to be pretty busy with military and his treatment for any romantic relationship. Would a relationship last in such scenarios? The chances are zero.

OYS won't imply anything. Its upto her agency to do that and there's a 99% chance that the break up will get like a sentence or a passing mention in either her next project announcement or her new relationship announcement.

This is an old post & i can't remember if someone already post here.. i just miss our otp... :(

LSG is having a fm on 31.. so hopefully we can see some hints or something..

There's a saying in my country which means waiting is torture... really hope we don't have to wait too long.......

PRINCE CHARMING: TOP 10 UMCHINAS OF K-DRAMALAND

• Lee Seung-gi

lee seung gi umchina ahjummamshies

Lee Seung-gi is not just “The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven,” he is also known as the Ballad King and Nation’s Umchina. Oppa hails from a family of businessmen. He had flying colors and was elected student council president in middle school and high school, he also did good in sports and arts.

Seung-gi oppa obtained his degree in International Trade and Commerce at Dongguk University, where he also received a Special Achievement Award during graduation. He then pursued post graduate studies and earned two master’s degrees, Trade Theory as well as Finance and Cultural Contents.

Aside from his honey-like voice, oppa can also cook!

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/29/prince-charming-top-10-umchinas-of-k-dramaland/

tumblr_p9htinZPKR1uzs4i7o1_1280.pngtumblr_p9htinZPKR1uzs4i7o2_540.png

So I’m watching My Husband Got A Family these days and Lee Seung Gi’s name popped up :wub:This dialogue is far from related to Oh Yeon Seo’s character in the drama yet I still find the coincidence amusing. 

For those who haven't seen it: The guy with the guitar is supposed to portray a hit singer of the 90s in the drama and the boy with him is Mal Sook’s (Oh Yeon Seo's character's) cousin. So the fact that OYS stars in the drama and LSG is mentioned is completely unrelated but I found it an interesting fun fact to share with you all. :D

27 minutes ago, mxxella said:

PRINCE CHARMING: TOP 10 UMCHINAS OF K-DRAMALAND

• Lee Seung-gi

lee seung gi umchina ahjummamshies

Lee Seung-gi is not just “The Great Sage, Equal of Heaven,” he is also known as the Ballad King and Nation’s Umchina. Oppa hails from a family of businessmen. He had flying colors and was elected student council president in middle school and high school, he also did good in sports and arts.

Seung-gi oppa obtained his degree in International Trade and Commerce at Dongguk University, where he also received a Special Achievement Award during graduation. He then pursued post graduate studies and earned two master’s degrees, Trade Theory as well as Finance and Cultural Contents.

Aside from his honey-like voice, oppa can also cook!

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/29/prince-charming-top-10-umchinas-of-k-dramaland/

Oppa really is the full package. Uri yeppeon unnie sure is lucky :wub:

On 5/28/2018 at 5:48 PM, YourHighness . said:

There have been many clues actually, even in the show itself and the barely there BTS. We just have to be very observant and prior knowledge of their work also helps a lot. 

It won't be in vain. :) Trust me on this. I can't say more since we are being watched like a hawk by external eyes. So I have to be vague. :( Just trust the couple. Patience is always rewarded. :)

I doubt there will be an official break up announcement. Koreans already believe that they have broken up. Military = break up. Its as simple as that in their eyes unless the couple has been together for months/years and are very committed. Since OYS was in the get to know each other phase with him for barely a month, I don't think they were committed. Plus distance in new relationships are a tie breaker. His genetic family disease(which is kept a secret) is so severe that he is going to take days off from the military for treatments in the hospital. So he's going to be pretty busy with military and his treatment for any romantic relationship. Would a relationship last in such scenarios? The chances are zero.

OYS won't imply anything. Its upto her agency to do that and there's a 99% chance that the break up will get like a sentence or a passing mention in either her next project announcement or her new relationship announcement.

A passing mention would be good too because that is still confirmation. We won't have to justify our ship anymore at the very least because OYS is supposedly already 'dating' someone.

I've been observing OYS's acting in her previous projects though. I'm blown away by her amazing skills but when I rewatch scenes from Hwayugi there is a slight difference in her relationship with her costars. It's difficult to analyze when we have so little BTS for hwayugi but that in itself is our biggest clue so patience is the only thing we must have like you said.

Archived