[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Congrats our 503C to become The Best Kdama Couple 2018 :heart:

And, whenever you have some free time, pls support for our couple & our Kdrama:

Hwayugi/A Korean Odyssey

1. The Best Kdrama 2018

https://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=178

2. The Best KDRAMA Actress 2018

https://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=604

3. The Best KDRAMA Actor 2018

https://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=603

2ba278b66da97097904235c21faba679.jpg

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ramadan Mubarak to fellow Muslim Seungyeon Shippers. Let's have a blessed month and get closer to Allah (SWT). I pray this month is beneficial for us all *whispers* and pray Seungyeon get married ;D

I finally finished watching Come Back Ahjusshi and wah... what a satisfying ending. *sighs happily* There's only one more scene I would have wished to see which would have been the cherry on top (Gi Tak and Young Soo on the train ride to heaven together again) but the ending was still perfect anyway.

Ahh it makes me wish even more for the satisfying Hwayugi ending we could have got. Regardless rn my heart is full and happy. I really wanna do a sort of Hwayugi/Come Back Ahjusshi headcanon/fanfic scene too. 

Uri yeppeon unnie can portray all kinds of characters and their facets so brilliantly. She is seriously so underrated. I'm wondering which drama of hers to watch next but I also want to watch School 2015 (which is the drama in which OYS acts like a sister in law ? She receives so much praise for that role I need to know if I should watch it). 

Ahh I hope we get to see more sides of OYS's acting. I want her to get more love and have more fans but I also don't want that because I love her so much I wish to keep her as a secret inspiration just for myself and admire her acting and love her a lot with just you all here. Can anyone relate ? 'XD :ph34r::wub:

22 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Uri yeppeon unnie can portray all kinds of characters and their facets so brilliantly. She is seriously so underrated. I'm wondering which drama of hers to watch next but I also want to watch School 2015 (which is the drama in which OYS acts like a sister in law ? She receives so much praise for that role I need to know if I should watch it). 

Ahh I hope we get to see more sides of OYS's acting. I want her to get more love and have more fans but I also don't want that because I love her so much I wish to keep her as a secret inspiration just for myself and admire her acting and love her a lot with just you all here. Can anyone relate ? 'XD :ph34r::wub:

The drama that yeonseo is famous for being a mean sister in law is unexpected you. Was she in school 2015?? You should watch Jang Bori too!! 

Yes I get what you mean there. 

13 hours ago, kopikosong said:

The drama that yeonseo is famous for being a mean sister in law is unexpected you. Was she in school 2015?? You should watch Jang Bori too!! 

Yes I get what you mean there. 

Thanks for telling me the name of the drama I was looking for :D And no she wasn't in School 2015, I'm just intrigued by the plot of that drama and Healer too lately. I hear Jang Bori was Oh Yeon Seo's breakout drama, the one where she really started to get recognition ? I'll watch that soon too hopefully. 

me playing around with pic collage again. lol. 

01002889df651b641f65bde9cb5c13e3.jpg

805651327a44e74819a063202a72c0c9.jpg

I admit to this one being bad but come they both look so beautiful I couldn't resist.

37d7ae4f9f16db754c62a545ef1cb654.jpg

another bad one but i like it because they both look hot!!!

f09961ce55308464e69cd8c543b5f6c0.jpg

they are both wearing blue, *rest of the shippers throws tomatoes*

06b6e438e6a2b734b1d94a3d05dfa3be.jpg

i love this one most!!!:heart::wub:

2 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

me playing around with pic collage again. lol. 

I admit to this one being bad but come they both look so beautiful I couldn't resist.

another bad one but i like it because they both look hot!!!

they are both wearing blue, *rest of the shippers throws tomatoes*

i love this one most!!!:heart::wub:

Hmm... should I throw tomatoes ? *Jin Seon Mi voice* Forget it. *Goes to stare at the above LSG pinning OYS pics again*

(I'm joking chingu, they aren't bad. Not your best but not awful either. It's our otp after all, they look beautiful always) :D

I'm still editing, even though I should probably give up. Lol. But I love this song and it suits them but I'm making this part by part. So this is part 1. 

13 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Hmm... should I throw tomatoes ? *Jin Seon Mi voice* Forget it. *Goes to stare at the above LSG pinning OYS pics again*

(I'm joking chingu, they aren't bad. Not your best but not awful either* :D

Ikr it's really hard to look away from those.

Here is another one for you @iffahmm

ab4006efc0258f68ef65788978c72d5e.jpg

7 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I'm still editing, even though I should probably give up. Lol. But I love this song and it suits them but I'm making this part by part. So this is part 1. 

Ikr it's really hard to look away from those.

Here is another one for you @iffahmm

The video editing is precious ! I love it. (That song was stuck in my head forever and now I finally remember where I heard it. You recced it for SOG and JSM).

Also i love the happily ever 'after...saving the world' bit :lol: But yes, uri OTP lives happily forever and heaven deals with their bs themselves after SOG gets JSM back. (LSG definitely loves pinning OYS down. That we can be certain of after seeing it 5 times in counting). :wink:

Archived