[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, luvmykdotps said:

Just want to share a nice summmary of OYS’s FM from a TW fan who attended the event. 

Here goes: 

The venue was nice and felt like a wedding venue. This venue was in Gangnam district. The food was served in buffet style. Everything was free and the 100 attendees/fans were hand picked by OYS herself. She made the favor bags herself. They were the recycled bags. All 100 of them. 

The fans arrived and had an hour to eat. The fan said it felt a bit weird to be chowing down with strangers next to you but heck the food was good and free. OYS appeared after the eating was done. She told the fans that she was upstairs watching them eat and was joking about how funny some people looked when they  were eating. 
During the Q&A, this fan was asked If you can go back in time, what would you say to younger self? OYS answered that she would tell her younger self to study harder in school. Shouldn’t have auditioned to be singer at such a young age. Should’ve enjoyed spending time with her friends or doing activities after school. She said that she wishes the younger generation will enjoy their childhood. Don’t try to rush into being an adult. Be a kid and Have fun. Enjoy being young and Enjoy eating spicy dotokkei with friends. At the moment, the fan saw OYS teary eye Like she missed those times. 
This fan said that when they were playing games, she really felt that OYS was playing with them like they were her friends. 
Since she hand selected the attendees, she tried her best to remember everyone’s name but she failed. She said it’s ok. If you all come see me more often then I’ll remember all of your names and faces. At the end of the fm, each table got to take a Picture with her. When this fan went up to stage, She told OYS that she is from TW, 
OYS responded with ‘yes, I remembered you from last time.’ 
This fan was elated.  The fan told OYS that she bought her some pineapple cake and told her that it has an expiration date. OYS immediately responded with: ah so you want me to eat them fast right? 
When it was time for everyone to leave, they were all sad but she waited outside to say bye to each one, and she wanted to make sure they all left the venue safely.
OYS hopes to play more games with the fans next time. She likes sports games so she will think of some sports related games.

On IG, someone asked the fan if OYS plans to do a new project soon. This fan said that OYS is enjoying being unemployed but hope to get a new project in the 2nd half of the year. 

Ok...all done. OYS is so kind and sweet to her fans! Handmade bags for everyone??!! Can’t help but adore her even more. 

Ahh she's so precious. I'm glad those fans had a good time and can't help but hope one day I'll get the chance too. If must be so lovely to have a chance to hang out with her. 

And yes I hope she's enjoying her down time. A new project in the second half of the year sounds exciting though. Let's see how that works out. I can't wait to see what she stars in next. Hopefully more and more people will recognize her talent from now on.  (However, with that I think we can finally put the lid on the OYS being in Vegaband theories now, guys. Doesn't seem like it will be happening sadly but we can always hope our Otp appears in future projects together if not this one). 

@digi223 she looks gorgeous as ever. 

@iffahmm yeah that kinda makes it official that OYS might not be in vegabond at all. And there is small part of me that wishes that since OYS is going to be doing a project in the second half of the year I kinda want LSG to reject vegabond and be in the other project in the next half of the year with OYS. (Hey you never know which of your wishes will come true) :lol:

9 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

@digi223 she looks gorgeous as ever. 

@iffahmm yeah that kinda makes it official that OYS might not be in vegabond at all. And there is small part of me that wishes that since OYS is going to be doing a project in the second half of the year I kinda want LSG to reject vegabond and be in the other project in the next half of the year with OYS. (Hey you never know which of your wishes will come true) :lol:

or they can be each other's lifelong project 

14 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

or they can be each other's lifelong project 

That is my thought as well, lol :lol:

By the way, did anyone who knows Korean watch Jipsabu today?

Think there was a question related to marriage?

This is funny, Power Ranger fashion style, haha :D

CR: See post

Looking forward to the next episode too :)

@digi223I can understand random words but not enough to string together the meaning of the dialogue sadly. I'm still not fluent enough and have too small of a vocabulary. However regardless of the fact, Seunggi-sshi seems to be extra attentive. He asked the question and seemed most eager to process the answer he was receiving. Probably he was thinking of how to behave with and treat certain yeppeon brunette with an adorable dimpled smile well in the future :wink:

@taskdramafanatic wouldn't that be the dream ? LSG rejecting Vagabond to audition for whichever project OYS will pick up in the second half of the year ? :wub:  @kopikosong I want nothing more to be each other's lifelong partner and lifelong project. :heart: I think they would be the best husband/wife drama duo in all of kdramaland if it happened and I wouldn't get tired of seeing them act together because they are both so extra and immersive that they would make every role together work in the best possible way. In any case, we'd get to see them together and talk about each other sometimes even if it's not often. Just knowing they are both married and happy as each others partners and soulmates irl would be enough for me.

2 hours ago, iffahmm said:

@digi223I can understand random words but not enough to string together the meaning of the dialogue sadly. I'm still not fluent enough and have too small of a vocabulary. However regardless of the fact, Seunggi-sshi seems to be extra attentive. He asked the question and seemed most eager to process the answer he was receiving. Probably he was thinking of how to behave with and treat certain yeppeon brunette with an adorable dimpled smile well in the future :wink:

@taskdramafanatic wouldn't that be the dream ? LSG rejecting Vagabond to audition for whichever project OYS will pick up in the second half of the year ? :wub:  @kopikosong I want nothing more to be each other's lifelong partner and lifelong project. :heart: I think they would be the best husband/wife drama duo in all of kdramaland if it happened and I wouldn't get tired of seeing them act together because they are both so extra and immersive that they would make every role together work in the best possible way. In any case, we'd get to see them together and talk about each other sometimes even if it's not often. Just knowing they are both married and happy as each others partners and soulmates irl would be enough for me.

@iffahmm thanks for trying to decipher it :)

I got my friend to translate that part for me, but I'm still waiting for it, will update later :lol:

Edited: So basically, he is saying marriage is one of the most important things in life and asking what kind of girl one should date. And the teacher replied that marriage and dating are different. Marriage is like having a roommate. Looks don't matter as much as personality.

42 minutes ago, digi223 said:

@iffahmm thanks for trying to decipher it :)

I got my friend to translate that part for me, but I'm still waiting for it, will update later :lol:

dating = not living together

married = room mates

when you are married, you are looking for a room mate, looks don't matter as much. 

seung gi said he should change his standards.

subs are out actually

24 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

dating = not living together

married = room mates

when you are married, you are looking for a room mate, looks don't matter as much. 

seung gi said he should change his standards.

subs are out actually

Thanks! Where do you see the subs from?

LSG was suddenly asking whether the place was a good spot for dating because he misheard and thought the teacher was talking about dating, lol. The teacher was actually talking about being an entertainer. And then Lee Sang Yoon says one will always hear what one wants to hear and LSG has been keen on dating topics since morning, haha :D

This guy has love and dating on his mind all the time :D:wub::lol:

Edited: Does anyone know when this episode was recorded?

10 minutes ago, digi223 said:

Thanks! Where do you see the subs from?

from the internet!! :D check your pm

4 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

New page turner!! @kopikosong

with every new page I turn, I aspire to turn over a new leaf. who am I kidding, I don't like having my post at the top. please save me.

giphy.gif

Archived