[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

31 minutes ago, cidrian said:

One question about the poll, do 2 actors of each batch go to the finals? I see 8 empty slots.

I think so, yes. And I guess they'll clean the slate for the next round so they still stand a chance. But we'll just have to keep on voting for now :lol:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, missirina said:

I think so, yes. And I guess they'll clean the slate for the next round so they still stand a chance. But we'll just have to keep on voting for now :lol:

Yes, but if they still make it even if they're not first, we'll just have to keep an eye & not get anxious.

9 hours ago, kopikosong said:

What do you call two people that hold cups? 

A CUP-PLE.

I got distracted from whatever I'm doing and wasted 1 hour of my life to make this pun (*to make this gif). 

giphy.gif

and this is reason why both of them that hold cups:D:lol:

I guess uri SeungYeon will soon win the most important award "The best Kdrama couple 2018". SSC will be the biggest competitor of 503C both in the couple and individual poll. I used all my equipments to vote and with each device using different wifi networks will help to increase the number of votes. With 3 devices and 2 wifi networks I can vote for them 60 times each poll everyday. Let's vote to support them together hand in hand on stage one again.That's my dream. Keep voting! :wub:

50 minutes ago, haymochi said:

@kopikosong is the best lmao.

can't stop laughinng at your gifs and puns... :tongue::D:tongue:.  Awesome Creativity and sense 

i bet spies with no life  who have been praying day and night for this ship to sink still comes here everyday to see your postst :tongue::rolleyes:

The deities up there are fair. They gave me a face that appeals to a few, but a humour that appeals to many. 

I'm probably the samjang of this thread if demons keep coming back for more of me. But nah, I'm here to bring world peace.

40 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

The deities up there are fair. They gave me a face that appeals to a few, but a humour that appeals to many. 

I'm probably the samjang of this thread if demons keep coming back for more of me. But nah, I'm here to bring world peace.

You forced me out of my ‘cave’, I’m officially a fan of yours now!! :lol:

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

You’re just being humble. I love your humour and so glad you’re here!!!!

Why did OYS delete her post a few days ago and re-posted it today? :blink:

Edited: Read that it might be due to the photo filter lol

32 minutes ago, aihaibara610 said:
what does it mean everyone?

I think it's her photographer friend's flea market event...

Archived