[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

5 hours ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

We will keep it alive! Fighting!

Good day everyone! Once again, thank you for all your hard work. You're all amazing keeping our 503 Couple ship alive. I'll be with you all the way. Pinky promise.:D:D:D

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, richgirl71 said:

Good day everyone! Once again, thank you for all your hard work. You're all amazing keeping our 503 Couple ship alive. I'll be with you all the way. Pinky promise.:D:D:D

Haha thanks for being here chinggu! Let's aim for 300 pages for now :lol:

If Jin Seon Mi was a fruit, she'll be a banana, since the monkey finds her a peeling.  

I can't help it, my face was originally this :confused: and when I saw this line, I couldn't stop laughing. 

Sorry if you didn't find me funny, I will compensate with something lovely. 

M7BuZgr.gif

That's me when I get to eat. 

Just now, missirina said:

@kopikosong I so love your puns! And always looking forward to your gifs :lol:

Glad you're still here lol. We are celebrating a belated 1 April day today *wink wink*

hahaha you know that feeling when you stare at your clothes but don't know what to wear? That's me when I stare at my gifs but don't know what to post. 

1 hour ago, missirina said:

Nothing wrong with imagining it lol. It's what shippers do in delulu-land after all. But yeah, I saw a lot of celebrities posting about cherry blossoms now. And it's so pretty. One of my bucket list is going to Japan for the cherry blossom festival :wub:

It will be SO amazing if I managed to go there one day. 

One of my dream, too, besides going to SK also. I even suggested to my son, to apply to be stationed in SK. Ha ha Actually, if given the chance I'd like to visit most of Asian countries. :D

14 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

If Jin Seon Mi was a fruit, she'll be a banana, since the monkey finds her a peeling.  

I can't help it, my face was originally this :confused: and when I saw this line, I couldn't stop laughing. 

Sorry if you didn't find me funny, I will compensate with something lovely. 

That's me when I get to eat. 

The monkey did peel her. *hides*

6 minutes ago, majoyce said:

https://instagram.com/p/BhG3EKzFH_3/

fans met LSG and members of Master in the House filming the next ep!

Ps: how do I insert an ig post here using mobile phonelol I can post links but the image is not shown here like other post><thank you!

Hey there. Just copy and paste the link directly into the editor as you're typing. Once you do, it will immediately be embedded as an IG post.

13 minutes ago, missirina said:

Hey there. Just copy and paste the link directly into the editor as you're typing. Once you do, it will immediately be embedded as an IG post.

Thank you!! I tried as I edited it and it works:) Thanks

I click into the “insert URL” in the bar on top when I first wrote the post..

Have you ever wondered how that baby that looked like oh gong was born?

I have no idea either, but since I have been reading a little bit too much fan fic, I suppose Jin Seon Mi ate the wrong drug that day and started blowing kisses at Oh Gong. Oh Gong thought he had the will power to ignore Jin Seon Mi's advances for one night but we all know what happened in episode 18. 

xFJ4TsO.gif

Jin Seon Mi: "Do you want to peel me?" (hahahahahahahahaha shame shame)

Oh Gong:

YiTfE8q.gif

Of course Oh Gong will do it. He's a very responsible guy.

Admit it, we don't understand a lot of the logic in hwayugi (like why Oh Gong hates cold but still eats ice cream out in the open), so let's throw logic out the window with the gestational period of a half human half demon baby. 

KYeawtG.gif

They actually had a child out of wedlock, but don't know how to admit it. That's why they are hiding the news from us. 

Give them time, one day they will come clean with us. 

(Obviously still very delulu)

(I will retire now)

1 hour ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

#pageturner LOL

CONGRATS TO ME! :lol:

You did well , Jenny..you did well *insert SOG clapping

Just now, kopikosong said:

I have no idea either, but since I have been reading a little bit too much fan fic, I suppose Jin Seon Mi ate the wrong drug that day and started blowing kisses at Oh Gong. Oh Gong thought he had the will power to ignore Jin Seon Mi's advances for one night but we all know what happened in episode 18. 

Oh Gong:

Admit it, we don't understand a lot of the logic in hwayugi (like why Oh Gong hates cold but still eats ice cream out in the open), so let's throw logic out the window with the gestational period of a half human half demon baby. 

They actually had a child out of wedlock, but don't know how to admit it. That's why they are hiding the news from us. 

(I will retire now)

This made my day....ok, lets throw the logic away...aaah you need more details . Moreeee...LOL

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Oh Gong:

(I will retire now)

This post literally made me delurk because how could it not :lol: props to you @kopikosong and your gifs are a blessing to this world. 

And that GIF of OYS blowing kisses :wub:. SOG will literally die of agony if even dared to control himself because he would never be able to control himself no matter how much he claims to be a responsible guy. 

JSMand SOG may end up with a baby out of wedlock but they kinda got married around 3 times already you know so maybe not entirely. Lol:D

This is such an adorable imagine though I can't, it's too cute I Seriously cant get over it. :wub:

Thanks a lot for this. Ly for this.lol

3 hours ago, intrariver said:

:tongue:

He sexy badguy, she innocent cute. A combo of opposites. :)

If we do it like this maybe well reach 503 pages in no time :D

Yay I'd be so up for something like this. I seriously wanna watch something similar to cheese in the trap with LSG and OYS. 

Imma write an AU fanfiction with this concept.:D bad boy seungi and good girl OYS is my new asthetic:wub:

Archived