Episodes:  35

Director:  

Broadcast Period: 4/29/2019

Novel: I Don’t Like This World, I Only Like You 我不喜欢这世界,我只喜欢你

Cast:

Wu Qian
Zhang Yu Jian

Synopsis:

Zhao Qiao Yi (Janice Wu) and Yan Mo (Zhang Yu Jian) are classmates in high school. One is a bad student and the other a top student. Although they don’t seem to have anything in common, they make a promise on the day before graduation to go study abroad together. But due to an unforeseen incident in Qiao Yi’s family, she can’t keep the promise and the two lose contact. Four years later, they meet again at their first class reunion. Qiao Yi finally admits her own feelings and decides to move to where Yan Mo lives in order to pursue him, but has to discover that there is already someone by his side. Yan Mo, though, secretly does a lot of things for Qiao Yi. While nobody can rival him when it comes to studying or working, he is unable to express his feelings. Will the two find together in the end?
(Source: CdramaBase)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Le Coup de Foudre 我不喜欢这世界,我只喜欢你 Raw Episodes

I Don’t Like This World, I Only Like You 我不喜欢这世界,我只喜欢你 Novel English Translations

Click here to request a Viki License

kXevgf.jpg

cr mydramalist

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wu Qian has just confirmed her lead role in the upcoming modern drama I Don’t Like This World, I Only Like You (我不喜欢这世界,我只喜欢你) based on the short and sweet novel written by Qiao Yi (Joey), where the story is basically her own story with her husband, written in short, interesting anecdotes from the time they meet in school, how they get separated, reunited, and finally married. She’s a bubbly and optimistic person while he’s the cold on the outside (poisonous tongue to boot) and warm in the inside.

[ At first  Male lead is rumored to be Bai Jing Ting.]

Zhang Yu Jian 张雨剑 finalised for the lead role (Zhang Yu Jian  and Wu qian already worked together in drama An oriental odyssey upcoming drama _Zhang Yu Jian as second lead and Wu qian as main lead in An oriental odyssey drama )

Spoiler

f607288f2cd04702e774f88f6eae90f3.jpg

db3eef68ly1fp5i6s16ysj20j608umz5.jpg

Shooting starting from 28 March 2018

fcfaaf51f3deb48fc44ad060f61f3a292df57868

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9cJQjRYkxyVR7Ur3SXiO

Source - Weibo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
23 hours ago, angelangie said:

its not out yet....so i havent watch it yet lols.....but i did find out something about the drama i guess :) and the synopsis seems pretty attractive.....

I'm an older ahjumma in my late 20s and still loving cheesy high school dramas. ^_^. no shame. My high school days were the best.

LOL... I've read the book... and I enjoy it.. more because of the style of writing than the story.. but its a good start right? hehe..

Anyway.. my twitter friends are all waiting for this story because of the pairing of Wu Qian and Zhang wu jian... because this should be a lot better than what happen to this pairing in An Oriental Odyssey :ph34r: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived