Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Le Coup de Foudre 我不喜欢这世界,我只喜欢你

Just finished ep12! 

Spoiler

Female goddess arc was so fast, I wish they’d kept the part where she shoved the noodle to that guy’s face. That is one of the reason why female goddess left such an impression on QY

I love everytime YM changed his expression from :no_mouth: into :hushed: so fast, never fails to crack me up

Drama should have put more light hearted music imo, the ending score gives me melodrama vibe so much, like the scenes are two highschool students with their first romance awakening, but the music I hear seems like romeo and juliet bittersweet story. Unless that’s exactly what they’re going for :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, nichiwoohee said:

Drama should have put more light hearted music imo, the ending score gives me melodrama vibe so much, like the scenes are two highschool students with their first romance awakening, but the music I hear seems like romeo and juliet bittersweet story. Unless that’s exactly what they’re going for :sweatingbullets:

The music, coupled with what we know will be a separation when he goes abroad, totally gives me "My Sunshine" (Silent Separation) vibes.  :D  

• Like 4

Hey guys! I'm really enjoying this show and I'm so glad it's lived up to my months of waiting!! I just had a quick question and I'm not sure how to find out the answer: are these Wu Qian and Zhang Yujian's real voices or are they dubbed?

• Like 1

@themarchioness, thank you for confirming I didn’t miss any scenes. I did wonder if it’s the method of the storytelling or if I really forgot some scenes. I remembered WY left QY after they exited the bookstore and ran off to follow her ex-boyfriend when she saw him across the street apparently meeting up with another girl. That’s the last I saw of that storyline until the flashback in the episode yesterday. 

Oh, so the stepdad didn’t exist in the novel? I’m glad they added him because the mom and him are interesting. It’s so funny to me to watch stepdad and the siblings whispering about who ticked off mom this time. :lol: They’re hilarious. 

@jadore1, so true about the two moms. QY’s mom didn’t hesitate to tell the awful husband how she intends to sell the house to pay for QY’s surgery. And she also left him to protect her kids. I’m also glad that step dad is a true father to them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Oh, so the stepdad didn’t exist in the novel? I’m glad they added him because the mom and him are interesting. It’s so funny to me to watch stepdad and the siblings whispering about who ticked off mom this time. :lol: They’re hilarious. 

@celebrianna, nope, but the stepdad is a wonderful addition to the drama!  The nature of Yan Mo's family is also altered from the book.  There's a fair bit they're keeping the same/similar (the present day openings, for example, are more or less straight out of the book), but there's quite a bit they're either expanding on, changing, or moving around too.  There's only been one thing that they changed that I didn't like and wish they'd kept to the original (since it is so much better), and which I've already mentioned, but for the most part I don't mind the differences very much.  As noted, a lot of the alterations have been positive ones and even though the change to Yan Mo's family wasn't so positive, it works within the context of the drama so I accept it.  

I really recommend the book.  It's short, cute, well-written, and one of my favorites.  :)  

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

9 hours ago, themarchioness said:

The music, coupled with what we know will be a separation when he goes abroad, totally gives me "My Sunshine" (Silent Separation) vibes.  :D  

You are right!! Wu qian even played the young mosheng part! 

• LOL 2

I just came here to say this. GUAN CHAO IS THE BEST BROTHER I HAVE EVER SEEN IN DRAMA OR REAL LIFE. Lol. Who else cried like a baby during that bench scene in 8th ep? I definitely did. I already loved him from the first ep but he keeps getting better and better with each passing ep and I can't even anymore. 8th ep was ultimate. I want to have Qiao Yi's life. She is blessed to have so many nice people around her. Her step dad, mom, Wu Yi, Yan Mo and of course Guan Chao...what a lucky girl....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

I just came here to say this. GUAN CHAO IS THE BEST BROTHER I HAVE EVER SEEN IN DRAMA OR REAL LIFE. Lol. Who else cried like a baby during that bench scene in 8th ep? I definitely did. I already loved him from the first ep but he keeps getting better and better with each passing ep and I can't even anymore. 8th ep was ultimate. I want to have Qiao Yi's life. She is blessed to have so many nice people around her. Her step dad, mom, Wu Yi, Yan Mo and of course Guan Chao...what a lucky girl....

LOL now i have to go back and re watch ep 8 and join you in the fun 

• LOL 2

28 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

LOL now i have to go back and re watch ep 8 and join you in the fun 

You should, my friend. Although I have already moved on to ep 9. GUAN Chao playing basket ball is a different kind of hotness. Eeeeeee. I'm totally opening a fanclub for Guan Chao here in soompi. Hahaha. 

• LOL 5

30 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You should, my friend. Although I have already moved on to ep 9. GUAN Chao playing basket ball is a different kind of hotness. Eeeeeee. I'm totally opening a fanclub for Guan Chao here in soompi. Hahaha. 

So what you are saying is that you can totally relate to all the girls smiling at him LOL.... I think that was the episode that I gave him my :heart: and re watching i am totally in agreement with you "Guan Chao  J'Adore 100%" 

• LOL 3

ML is so petty.  Somehow it makes him more charming.  I like the main couple, so glad they are together in this show.  I was shipping them in their other show.

• Like 6

:kiss_wink:They are having super fun,  if I can understand it too.  Hope somebody translates this.  Bts YT link.    

Cr: as tagged

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, jeijei said:

Guan Chao is so pretty. :c The actor is so comfortable playing him, my goodness. 

Ikr?!? He is effortlessly playing it with right mix of seriousness and playfulness. I need to hunt this actor down and see what other works he has done. Hehe

9 hours ago, jadore1 said:

So what you are saying is that you can totally relate to all the girls smiling at him LOL.... I think that was the episode that I gave him my :heart: and re watching i am totally in agreement with you "Guan Chao  J'Adore 100%" 

You are so late, my heart was with him way back when he said "my sister is my bottom line"  That there is the moment I fell in love with him. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

:love: Who else but our green horn Yan Mo who would confess to Qiao Yi by saying, "But you're not an outsider!" and then shyly ran off. :P

Aiyoh! (Chinese expression  similiar to Aigoo in Korean.) This grandma was giggling like crazy that her daughter asked her if she's now hooked onto Cdramas. My Chinese has improved a lot since then.:D

Also giggling like a teenager when stoic YM showed his dimply laughter when QY addressed his mum as "mum". I was floored by it as it was the 1st time he'd really laughed!:P

I'm really loving every minute and character of this drama. Oh DRAMA! What have you done to me? :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Watching the opening credits, I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for all upcoming WuYi/Guan chao moments. There seems to be plenty of it. And I can't wait to see my boy to be in love and do all those swoony things. Arghhhhhhhh:heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ok now they are watching Reply 1988 and it's even a Jung Hwan scene. I give up. Kill me now. 

Edit: Did Guan Chao gave up on becoming a military pilot (I'm sure this is not the right term)??? Why though?? I actually did get confused because of one scene in the opening credits where it looked like he was wearing a doctor's white coat. But I forgot about that and started fantasizing him in these military uniforms. LOL. Sigh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I finally finished the last two episodes and boy was I disappointed with everyone who stood by and watched that arrogant worthless classmate ridicule and make a mockery of that father’s earnest profession. It was an awful awful scene to see a hardworking man bring a box of full of noodle lunches to a classroom and not only was his labor wasted, he was disrespected, derided and uncompensated by these morons. To me the only person I could respect in this scene was the teacher who basically called out the loser for being a loser. Everybody else disappointed me. For me this was the most profound scene of that episode followed by QY’s talk with her dad. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I finally finished the last two episodes and boy was I disappointed with everyone who stood by and watched that arrogant worthless classmate ridicule and make a mockery of that father’s earnest profession. It was an awful awful scene to see a hardworking man bring a box of full of noodle lunches to a classroom and not only was his labor wasted, he was disrespected, derided and uncompensated by these morons. To me the only person I could respect in this scene was the teacher who basically called out the loser for being a loser. Everybody else disappointed me. For me this was the most profound scene of that episode followed by QY’s talk with her dad. 

@celebrianna I am sorry i was busy giving my heart to Guan Chao to comment, but in reality i was delaying my comments because my tummy did not like the angst of that episode , but i wanted to say Class = no class and Mates = no mates ...we can call something million times but if the actions do not match &%&#$    Your spot on description " It was an awful awful scene to see a hardworking man bring a box of full of noodle lunches to a classroom and not only was his labor wasted, he was disrespected, derided and uncompensated by these morons.Everybody else disappointed me"    I felt like crying and i hoped that the Goddess would shove the whole box in his face.    

• Like 3
  • Sad 1