[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Le Coup de Foudre 我不喜欢这世界,我只喜欢你

sugarplum892

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hooray! I've found this thread at last. Thanks to @sugarplum892 again!

A big wave to @pad-hari again. :D

I'm crazy over this drama. IMO I think it is even better than the current popular PYHOMS even though I also love it.:P

The lead guy isnt as eye candy as Linyi of PYHOMS but his "dead pan" face as the blur YM is super cute! The lesd girl is sweet and natural. I simply love all the side characters especially Dachuan & QY's brother. In fact every character has his/her own good quality. 

BEST of all, unlike PYHOMS the OTP here is already married!:wub:

Oh! I need to stop gushing over them now as it is bedtime here. To think that I felt like a lovelorn teenager while watching Kdrama School 2017 is embarrassing enough. Now this drama is making me into another giggling teenager again.:sweatingbullets:

Full Video of the fan meeting: 

@gracebkkMC was terrible so it was very awkward for the entire duration of the fan meeting. Besides that I have to point out how insanely adorable Zhang Yu Jian was. No wonder they picked him for Yan Mo, HE'S PERFECT FOR THE ROLE! He didnt know what to say half of the time so Wu Qian kept telling him to  say something. LOL !

Spoiler

Wu Qian

005MVoHSgy1g2qtmonrcdj31qi2bchdv.jpg005MVoHSgy1g2qtmtiglgj31qi2bce83.jpg4a10f3f6ly1g2qy1zkqzyj20wz1dg4qq.jpg4a10f3f6ly1g2qx8mddr8j21nd2h01l3.jpg

Spoiler

Zhao Zhi Wei

006Cohjyly1g2qp8gfk4dj32lc3w0kjm.jpg006Cohjyly1g2qp896xd3j32lc3w0kjm.jpg006Cohjyly1g2qp8ayzpbj32lc3w01ky.jpg006Cohjyly1g2qp8dkanaj32fg3n64qq.jpg

Spoiler

Zhang Yu Jian

0070ZSEOly1g2qqqjfyv0j33344mo4qw.jpg0070ZSEOly1g2qqpxje3qj32s0460qva.jpg0070ZSEOly1g2qqqmao02j32ps42n1l3.jpg

4c848e14gy1g2qfnv1t3og208c08chdt.gif4c848e14gy1g2qfnygwgdg208c08c7wh.gif

Spoiler

006UkxHxly1g2quf8m8ylj30u0190gpc.jpg006UkxHxly1g2quf9jcmjj30u0190adc.jpg006UkxHxly1g2qufadf17j30u0190wip.jpg006UkxHxly1g2qufbobymj30u01coq8k.jpg

BTS:

Spoiler

BTS 5 

BTS 6

BTS7

BTS 8

BTS 9

@DontEatMyKimchi gahh.. MCs.. something u love them, sometimes u hate them.. i guess for this one it belongs to the latter? >.< Anyways.. glad to hear that Zhang Yu Jian was cute throughout the fan meeting.. i guess i'm one of them who thinks he really fits the role.. i mean... combining him and Wu Qian's character gave out a nice balance, somewhat like how it felt like when reading the novel. I'm really glad these two was offered the role & accepted it. :) I can't imagine QY & YM without these two..

Thanks for posting the links too!! I'll be sure to watch it when I come back from work tonight!

Spoiler

Watched the bts already though.. gahhh.. aren't the cast just the cutest???!?!?! i hope they stay friends from here onwards.. :) especially since the drama is doing so well..

Btw... Does anyone know how well the drama is doing in China? i know it broke 200 (or is it 300 now?) million views already but I don't know whether this is a good record or not... 

I never keep up with the view counts, so I dont know. However, I do know that the drama frequently comes up on the weibo's top 50 hashtags trends. 

New BTS posted on weibo (It was already shown in the fan meeting)

Spoiler

006DaxmGgy1g2rhgt4wk4j30u01901ky.jpg

006DaxmGgy1g2rhgx44rpj30u0190kjm.jpg006DaxmGgy1g2ri2tusxnj30u0190qv6.jpg

The way he is tugging her hair it's just too precious. ^^

Spoiler

88ac8121ly1g2rd5vj89nj24qm35q4qw.jpg88ac8121ly1g2rd9kie39j24xq318e88.jpg88ac8121ly1g2rd9c3mmjj24qm35qkjx.jpg88ac8121ly1g2kltqus1uj24qm35q1l3.jpg88ac8121ly1g2jxeuuacsj24x631k4qz.jpg88ac8121ly1g2n4dimagxj21ty3s7u0x.jpg88ac8121ly1g2n4d1qk49j22fn2ylu0x.jpg

Spoiler

006UkxHxly1g2pkqxyycaj30u00u0789.jpgtumblr_pqzx35zV9m1u1iqoao2_1280.jpgtumblr_pqzx35zV9m1u1iqoao3_1280.jpgtumblr_pqzx35zV9m1u1iqoao4_1280.jpgtumblr_pqzx35zV9m1u1iqoao5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pqzx7fRY4F1u1iqoao1_540.jpg

I so love this drama. While waiting for new episodes I just rewatched again and again from 1-6 without ff . Very rare for a repeat watching. Everyone did their roles so well that I thought that they are happening in my school, my neighbourhood. So far there is no cliche normally in a drama with the very good, the very bad and the very ugly. I love all even the  beautiful but snobbish Miao Miao.

@DontEatMyKimchi that's great to hear :) i'm glad it's somewhat popular :D top 50 is great!! especially since it's only been 1 week (and going into its second week)! :) thanks for the stills & new posters too!! <3 

@pad-hari gahhhh!!! that kiss scene is ep 10!! :wub::w00t: the bts is sooo cuteee!! and lol to YM :lol: so he can be cheeky behind the scenes.. hahahaha :D 

Spoiler

Spoiler

btw.. who has watched the previews for ep 19-24?? Did you see the kiss in ep 24?!?!? it's the kiss we've all been teased about & waiting for!! and finally!!! the start of their relationship!! :w00t: I just hope this isn't the ending scene or something.. mann.. if it is.. i think i'll be mad with the director for once.. hahahaha :D 

@gracebkk it was mentioned in an earlier page that our drama garnered 100 million views within 13 h for its 1st episode. However Alice from Soompi who posted a special about this drama (8 things which will make us fall in love with this drama) also mentioned that viewvership hit 100 million within 13 hour on its premier episode.:star:

This drama is really a gem. The plot and setting are really realistic and relatable indeed.:blush:

On 4/30/2019 at 10:02 AM, usagi1997 said:

After EP3+4...well...the school story surely isn't my cup of tea :sweatingbullets:. Proably too much Youth Drama for me lately who did it way better. Anyone of the novel readers who knows how long that is part of the story? I want to see them building up a working relationship as adults. :ph34r:

I watch the recent episodes the youth part seems to end on ep 15 but they might still do flashback 

Just finished watching 7 & 8.  I got c-drama lucky 2019 .  Two dramas that have my utmost attention and admiration :love: and this is one of them .   That state when there is not a single thing i would edit or change ,  nice big hug for the pleasure they are providing me. :thumbsup:

Brother Zhao Zhi-wei / Zhao Guanchao you get my :heart: in this episode LOL   and a very happy 40th birthday to Tian Weimin / Yang Chao Ran - best step father (i wonder which vine you ended up drinking) 

This is a personal record for me, following 2 cdramas at the same time. Both PYHOMS and LCDF are charming on their own way, drama free drama is the best lol. 

I didnt know what book was the adaptation, so it was a nice surprise when I first watched it. I went “hmmm... kinda familiar”.. and to think I used to binge read the book before:joy:

I find the often blur/dreamy/foggy effect unpleasant tho... give me the impulse to take off my glasses and clean it 

Hahaha,:joy::joy:so true.  It's a good year 2019 for c-dramas.  HEA endings and small number of episodes (up to 30 episodes)unlike the usual open or sad endings and draggy ones.  Really good  gem of the dramas released by various productions at the same time and this drama is one of them.  Hope this continues through out this year and also the coming years.  Jaiyou!!!!:wub::wub:

Oh! my God. Episode 8 is epic. Tears and laughters at the same time. I so love Joey's family. Everybody. Mother, Step Father ( I think he should win the best step father of the world), Brother.

10 hours ago, visiopeia said:

anyone watch till ep 18? if yes, can help me on the "spoiler" ?? 

Hide contents

can help me translate what does it mean? 

why he got angry after reading that??? 

I'm not sure what the four characters following Yan Mo's name are (Yan Mo = first two characters), but the last three characters are calling him a "Da Huai Dan."  

"Da" means "big," and the literal translation of "Huai Dan" is "bad egg."  Colloquially it means he's a bastard. 

Speaking of Yan Mo's name, have we discussed how it translates more or less into someone doesn't speak a lot?  Yan = Speech/Word and Mo = Keeping Silent.  It's like his parents cursed him from birth.  :P 

22 hours ago, phuong1317 said:

I watch the recent episodes the youth part seems to end on ep 15 but they might still do flashback 

Thanks for letting me know. Flashbacks are okay. At the moment the flash scenes from 2018 are what is what I'm living for :joy:.

Archived