Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Le Coup de Foudre 我不喜欢这世界,我只喜欢你

3 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie They're not the OTP in AOO sadly... despite their chemistry... LOL.... I think this drama will be a balm for the AOO fans that ship them... hehe 

AOO doesn't interest me tbh :P 

hahaah same here....i dunno the CGI kinda put me off :x

• LOL 1

I love the main couple ML and Yuan An in AOO. Looking forward to more of Wu Quian movies. After finish watching AOO I do wish that Wu Quian and Zheng Ye Cheng collaborate one again. They have chemistry and look good together.

On 12/10/2018 at 10:17 PM, angelangie said:

im not going to tell which late i'm in :P 

but im definitely way above you but i still love cheesy high school dramas :D 

Aigoo. :D No shame, no shame at all. :D

• LOL 2

Yessss!!! They're finally airing the drama! Seems like viki will sub the drama too, so there'll be eng subs later on... looking forward to how they'll adapt the novel because the novel only offers snippets of their life (unlike how a regular book is usually written). i'm sure it'll be good though. Janice Wu is always amazing! And from what can be seen in the trailer, their chemistry is no joke! :D thanks for informing us @lynne22 !!! :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On Wed Apr 24 2019 at 7:14 AM, visiopeia said:

I am watching this!! got to prepare tissue as i think i will end up crying ..... hahahahhahahahaha

Why....?

Novel not having Happy Ending....?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, RPM said:

The novel has a happy ending. In fact, the OTP is already married when it begins. It’s hard to explain properly but the book is not written in a linear style.  Rather, it’s told in piecemeal stories/anecdotes that alternate between past and present.  Not only do you get to see how they live as a couple in the present, but you also learn how they came to be.  It’s a really interesting writing style method, very well done, and a cute story.  It’s one of my favorites. 

For anyone interested in the web novel, it’s been translated: https://dramasbooksandtea.wordpress.com/category/book-recap/i-dont-like-this-world-i-only-like-you/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

I just watched the trailer after knowing it will air next week. I am so looking forward to it because both of them is my favorite leads. I like a plot without any love triangle and frustrating misunderstanding...from the trailer I don't see any of this and that is a motivation to watch it. lol btw, I know the male character is suppose to have a cold exterior but I hope I get to see Zhang Yu Jian smile more because he have a heart throbbing smile hehe

• Like 3

On 4/27/2019 at 8:56 PM, RPM said:

Why....?

@RPM nono.. it looks story seems to touch my heart.. i will end up crying it... and there is the part (mention on the trailer) .. the girl unable to follow him to go overseas .. they break up (i think).. that part is hurt.. therefore i will cry again.. gosh.. i am such a cry baby... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, visiopeia said:

@RPM nono.. it looks story seems to touch my heart.. i will end up crying it... and there is the part (mention on the trailer) .. the girl unable to follow him to go overseas .. they break up (i think).. that part is hurt.. therefore i will cry again.. gosh.. i am such a cry baby... 

spoilers (regarding the book) under the cut

Spoiler

Yes, there should be a part where they break up.  Based on the trailer, I'm guessing he asks her to study abroad with him and although she initially agrees, she later backs out (maybe because of the accident involving her father?).  That will cause them to break up.  

In the book, however, her parents are divorced and she is raised by her mother.  (She also has an older brother, Guan Chao.)  When they graduate from high school, they attend a farewell party where the male lead more or less confesses to her and she rejects him.  The reason she rejects him though is she had just found out from others that he was leaving to study abroad in England.  As a result of that night, they do not speak for four years (basically, the entirety of their college years).  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

The newest YT trailer finally shows more scenes with them as adults and they funnily talk German at the end (saying I love you). It even sounds like they have bit understanding of the Language since it sounds a bit Swabian who is a southern dialect :lol:.

I’m excited for tonight. Hopefully Viki is subbing it fast. I adore JW and after the rather underwhelming Brightest Star I need something where her talent isn’t wasted it. 

Edit: Just noticed Huace will stream it live at YT with subs. Can someone post the link since I’m on phone.

• Like 4