Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Le Coup de Foudre 我不喜欢这世界,我只喜欢你

I have just finished this drama and it has become my best Chinese drama ever. And I have watched good ones like "Boss and me" or "my amazing boyfriend",-just to mention a couple. 

Anyway... best C drama ever!!!! I will rewatch. 

• Like 2

do u all miss our main couple? :) they pair up again for Ellemen CP shoot :) 

xGWxzoM_ZRd3stNuGJVkd5RfJ4sVsrWi-ZkLNU_fAufX-fsUbGsBvLEsAr0XVysK8kR_XvO9fMg_wSgB

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, emmafaye said:

I have just finished this drama and it has become my best Chinese drama ever. And I have watched good ones like "Boss and me" or "my amazing boyfriend",-just to mention a couple. 

Anyway... best C drama ever!!!! I will rewatch. 

You do not know how many times I have gone back and rewatch this drama again and again. Especially the last episode, honestly I watch it one everyday. So heart warming drama. I have watched every Janice Wu dramas and this drama cements her as my current most favourite actress. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 6/6/2019 at 5:05 PM, tdci said:

Watched 35 last night. After watching the wedding and their family life, I can not help but think they are dating or else they are a really good actor and actress. What's a journey we take with Jan Mo and Qiao Yi. This is my most favourite drama of all time. Now I am going to rewatch again from the beginning. 

I feel almost the same. It cannot be my drama of all time, because that would be Kdrama "my Ajusshi", or Korean version of "Mother", but Le coup de foudre is definitively my most favorite Chinese drama. And I will also rewatch soon 

11 hours ago, tdci said:

You do not know how many times I have gone back and rewatch this drama again and again. Especially the last episode, honestly I watch it one everyday. So heart warming drama. I have watched every Janice Wu dramas and this drama cements her as my current most favourite actress. 

She is definitively amazing. I have only seen her before in my amazing boyfriend, but here she really really has blown me away. 

Love her! 

• Like 6

Somebody commented somewhere that they would have liked even more episodes with their current married scenes....now we know what they are up to LOL  :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hello! Just finished the drama, after A Love So Beautiful. Realized that C dramas seem to favour the same type of male leads, the cold grouchy but brilliant types hmm... Comparing the two dramas, I liked the school storytelling in ALSB more, but the grown-up scenes in Le Coupe more.

I liked both couples but I think I am the minority when I say I liked the chemistry between GC/WY  slightly better than the OTP. The growth arc for GC is more and I liked how he tried to hold WY at arms length but yet can’t help but care for her.

Did anyone feel that WY is much prettier in longish hair in her promotion photos than in the drama itself? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I watched the drama with plexvpn I purchased. I really like the love story of both of them. After separation and together, they will make their feelings deeper. Wu Qian’s acting is great.:wub:

• Like 4

I just happen upon this drama and just started it while waiting for subs for a few others.  There is something to be said for knowing the future and yet still being so touched and even a bit surprised in how this writer shows us the journey of love.  How the seed is planted and how over time it grows faces storms and yet is able to endure and bloom.  I think it's the slow pace that I am loving and the fact that we get to experience it step by step through her memories. Just like it's OST it's tenderness is worth watching...

Will place my thoughts on my favorite scene so far in spoiler as to protect those whom haven't seen this yet...

Spoiler

My favorite scene so far is her placing that tie around his neck while sharing the story of her parents.  Her Mothers love in wanting to tie it for her Dad.  And her Dads love in never learning to tie one because he loved her doing it for him.   It was sad in a way, watching him listening  to her words and feeling maybe for the first time even experiencing being taken care of in such a way.  Hearing what love can be like and while feeling her hands carefully tugging on that tie and his heart pounding within him.  It's no wonder he ran she was tugging on his heart even more...

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1