[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Le Coup de Foudre 我不喜欢这世界,我只喜欢你

sugarplum892

Taiwan version of 3 min promotion video. The mainland china version focused on the youth period but the promotional video for taiwan's Line TV has abundant of scenes from the 2018 period. SO SWEET.

Here's another promotional video but I dont think there are scenes from the drama itself, I think this is more like a concept video.

New stills 

Spoiler

006DaxmGgy1g2zgb58ty4j31900u0u1b.jpg

006DaxmGgy1g2zg9ufi8mj30u01hcu0x.jpg006DaxmGgy1g2zg9t5lexj30u01hcu0x.jpg

Spoiler

006DaxmGgy1g2zgaut4f0j30u01904qq.jpg006DaxmGgy1g2zgavrehnj31900u0u0y.jpg006DaxmGgy1g2ri2tusxnj30u0190qv6.jpg006DaxmGgy1g2rhgt4wk4j30u01901ky.jpg006DaxmGgy1g2rhgx44rpj30u0190kjm.jpg

New BTS (youtube will probably post within a day or two)

Spoiler

Bts 17 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@themarchioness, it is true that it takes courage to stand up against a crowd. I think the situation in episode 12 is fostered by parents and the school where parents no longer raise their children with the right manners and attitude and the school no longer corrects this type of behavior. I’m not old but in my high school class that type of behavior would not be tolerated. People also would not sit by and watch bullying even if there was room for it. Also, it’s a great credit to watch less financially fit students do extremely well in their studies and it was something that was lauded by teachers at my school to see those kids excel in spite of the challenges they might face in terms of school supplies etc. 

QY is timid and I get that she would watch this silently but the classroom was full of students who also sat by and watched this. That’s why I’m glad the teacher said what he did. Somebody needed to throw light on that awful situation. @kokodus, I also had to wear uniforms and certain socks and shoes. No jewelry was allowed. The school was very strict. And quite frankly, I could never relate to bullying at schools because from kindergarten to high school our teachers were allowed to punish us physically or non-physically. That kind of behavior would be severely punished and then the parents would still do more punishment at home.

I was so nervous that this drama was ending on the 24th episode because the site i usually watch it at wrote the end on the it but it didnt have any conclusion  when i went to the baidu page it said that the drama has 35 episode Ill believe baidu because if it really ended at 24 episode that would be so unsatisfying no conclusion what so ever 

1 hour ago, phuong1317 said:

I was so nervous that this drama was ending on the 24th episode because the site i usually watch it at wrote the end on the it but it didnt have any conclusion  when i went to the baidu page it said that the drama has 35 episode Ill believe baidu because if it really ended at 24 episode that would be so unsatisfying no conclusion what so ever 

the drama has 35 episodes and will end at the last week of May (for VIP members) or first week of June (for eng subs & non-VIP members) so don't worry :) It's not over yet until everyone has their happy ending (*fingers crossed*)!! :D 

4 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

We’re finally leaving the melo part of the drama right? Why do they add unnecessary too much separation angst :mellow:

from the spoiler, cute fun stuff is coming back! Finallyyyyy

i watched the previews for next week episodes (ep 25-30) and i must say

Spoiler

the melo part is just getting started. QY broke up with YM although we know they'll get back together again. and then there's the problem between the other 2 couples. And then the company is facing problems (not sure what exactly though.. i think a competitor took YM's company's idea? didn't understand this part too well.)

I think the sweet, cute stuff will only appear in the last week.. or at least starting ep 30.. sooo... 6 more episodes dedicated to sweet stuff?

I inhaled ep 13 to 20 in one day when they  became subbed.:innocent:

There were so many gems …QY’s and the whole situation when parents who dedicated 100% of their life to children are left on their own to create new lifestyle , new habits ..missing their children and as  *Ma said , “I just want to listen to your voice “. 

12 hours ago, gracebkk said:

i watched the previews for next week episodes (ep 25-30) and i must say

Hide contents

the melo part is just getting started. QY broke up with YM although we know they'll get back together again. and then there's the problem between the other 2 couples. And then the company is facing problems (not sure what exactly though.. i think a competitor took YM's company's idea? didn't understand this part too well.)

I think the sweet, cute stuff will only appear in the last week.. or at least starting ep 30.. sooo... 6 more episodes dedicated to sweet stuff?

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cdb2eb755654e6b73

Ep 16 continues to amuse me, yan mo facial expression is so hilarious, even when the only change is his eyes expression, I already lost it :joy:

when they had their arguments and yan mo 

Spoiler

Shouted PIG!!!

I was laughing so hard lol

50 minutes ago, nichiwoohee said:

when they had their arguments and yan mo 

Reveal hidden contents

Shouted PIG!!!

I was laughing so hard lol

One of my favorite scenes too!  So childish but so hilarious. :lol:  I love that she can get a rise out of him even though he's trying so hard to be cold/distant. 

giphy.gif

Tsundere and Cold YM is the death of me!:D His expressions are to die for! He and QY are a match made in heaven indeed! I'm now a fan of Zhang Yu Jian!:wub:

I love our OTP's interraction during high school days but I'm loving their presnt days moment more and more. That "pig" moment is priceless indeed! Only the now more outspoken QY can force the tsundere YM to react in such a way. :P

So now YM is going to realise that his quiet and demure QY has changed. I simply love their cute confrontations! There's so much cuteness overload!:wub:

The scriptwriter is doing an awesome job as I'm loving every minute and conversation of this GEM of a drama. Every episode is getting better and better and the whole cast is doing an awesome job!:love:

I haven’t finished episode 14 yet but did anybody manage to keep a dry eye throughout episodes 13 and 14? They were very good episodes but they were a sob-fest for me. Whether it’s the scene when QY opened her parents’ bank book and was hit with the impact of the reality of their financial situation or when GC gave QY his bank book for her to use his hard earned money, or when WY calmly, amiably and sadly confronted GC about his lack of feelings for her or when QY treated YM so terribly (she should have at least been honest about her father’s accident) or when YM was ignoring her but couldn’t quite do it but turned around and gave her his umbrella or when mom was hungrily eating QY’s leftovers and so many more including when QY first warmed up to stepdad. This show is very enjoyable to me in the right ways. By the way, the siblings are heartbreakers to WY and YM. I hope they will do better in the future.

@celebrianna, love all the moments you highlighted.  So heart felt.  It's moments like those that make this drama such a gem of a show to watch.  (I'd probably have cried except I just don't cry over dramas anymore.  It now takes a lot for me to cry... :lol:)

@gladys57, I am also in love with the Zhang Yu Jian's expressions -- especially those deadpan ones.  His acting in this drama really makes me want to check out some of his other works so I can properly differentiate between those mannerisms that are just him and those that he's affecting to play this role of YM.  Whether they're him or his acting skills, either way, I think he's perfect as YM!  I spent my morning commute reliving that whole scene where he interrupts QY's blind date in my head, and I'm sure I looked like a crazy loon to others with the way I was chuckling to myself on the street.  But seriously!  I laugh when I think about how he "smiled" when he realized QY was there in WY's stead, how he mischievously let out the secret by telling the other guy she was once pregnant and abused by her husband, and then the way he says, "Oh!  Wu Yi's a writer!"  I was doubled over from laughter by the time they reached that point where QY was flailing over the place trying to explain and make things right, while the other guy was obviously upset, and YM just says in the calmest of ways while drinking his water (something along the lines of), "Don't panic.  Just keep lying."  Hahaha!  And of course, there's that final brilliant moment where QY asks him if he's satisfied and he says not until the door slams, and then it does, and so he stands up at last and says, "Now I'm satisfied."  Oh, YM.  You really are something else!  

I also feel like the show gets better with each episode and can't wait to go home and watch more!!

@themarchioness, the show is indeed a gem. I enjoyed the scene you mentioned with the blind date. The suspense must have been suffocating Yan Mo so he had to go back up to the second floor to find out what was happening. It’s amusing to me because one moment he acts like he doesn’t want to know or maybe acts like he doesn’t care but he couldn’t help himself after seeing QY with the guy. :lol:

There are so many small moments that pack a punch. Another favorite of mines is mom sneaking into QY’s room when she’s sleeping and packs her suitcase even after openly disapproving QY’s decision to quit her job to move to Beijing to pursue Yan Mo. And the scene afterwards is priceless when mom is crying over missing QY and dad absentmindedly pulls out his liquor. :sweatingbullets: That scene went perfectly from tears to laughter. One moment I’m all tears and then the next the bottle of liquor had me laughing so hard. 

6 hours ago, themarchioness said:

@celebrianna, love all the moments you highlighted.  So heart felt.  It's moments like those that make this drama such a gem of a show to watch.  (I'd probably have cried except I just don't cry over dramas anymore.  It now takes a lot for me to cry... :lol:)

@gladys57, I am also in love with the Zhang Yu Jian's expressions -- especially those deadpan ones.  His acting in this drama really makes me want to check out some of his other works so I can properly differentiate between those mannerisms that are just him and those that he's affecting to play this role of YM.  Whether they're him or his acting skills, either way, I think he's perfect as YM!  I spent my morning commute reliving that whole scene where he interrupts QY's blind date in my head, and I'm sure I looked like a crazy loon to others with the way I was chuckling to myself on the street.  But seriously!  I laugh when I think about how he "smiled" when he realized QY was there in WY's stead, how he mischievously let out the secret by telling the other guy she was once pregnant and abused by her husband, and then the way he says, "Oh!  Wu Yi's a writer!"  I was doubled over from laughter by the time they reached that point where QY was flailing over the place trying to explain and make things right, while the other guy was obviously upset, and YM just says in the calmest of ways while drinking his water (something along the lines of), "Don't panic.  Just keep lying."  Hahaha!  And of course, there's that final brilliant moment where QY asks him if he's satisfied and he says not until the door slams, and then it does, and so he stands up at last and says, "Now I'm satisfied."  Oh, YM.  You really are something else!  

I also feel like the show gets better with each episode and can't wait to go home and watch more!!

That blind date scene is pure gold indeed! I was like a lunatic while watching it! I watched it raw and kept rewatching it with Eng subs late at night not to disturb or get scolded by family members! ZYJ's acting is amazing!:star:

Being retired I'm glad I've the whole day to watch this drama at home without disturbing anyone. If I do watch it in public I had to control myself whenever there are comical scenes. :lol:

Of course, there are countless touching scenes which make this drama so realistic and  relatable (being Chinese and coming from similiar background) that it is such a GEM to watch. And I simply dont have the time to high light all the touching moments which are really heartwrenching or heartwarming.

@celebrianna, yes, I also share the same sentiments as you regarding those scenes too. Thanks for mentioning.

I also LOVE the scene whereby QY told her stepdad the reason why she didn't go to England. Their relationship is such a joy to watch.:wub:

Archived