[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Le Coup de Foudre 我不喜欢这世界,我只喜欢你

sugarplum892

Im looking forward to the future episodes, seeing from the MV, it only gets sweeter and sweeter. :relaxed:

朱主爱 藏不住的心跳 (Love at First Sight)

胡夏 我只喜欢你 (I Only Like You)

SIDE STORY #1 + 2 (05/17 posted on weibo)

QY's excuse: Teacher, my period hurts too much. I am going home.

GC's excuse for QY: She sprained her ankle during GYM. 

MY's excuse for QY: She has a fever. 

Teacher: You should match up your lies before telling them. She MUST have gone to see Jay Chou, RIGHT?

MY LEGENDARY REPLY: No sir. QY got a fever while she was on her period. She fell during gym class and now her mom is picking her up to go to the hospital.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, jadore1 said:

How did i forget to mention in ep 21   that German lesson scene ...our YM is really a genius :naughty: ...what a good and totally practical lol way to teach  Ich liebe dich:heart:

Subs up to 24 ... Ba has not lost his police training whatsoever , still very observant . 

About the German lesson, only YM could pull off such a tease without QY's suspicion.:lol: He was obviously LOVING IT when QY repeated the phrase with good pronunciation. He was actually controlling himself and his expression was PRICELESS.:lol:

YM and his dead pan expression is really KILLING ME in this amazing drama.:love:

I came across this MV which is like a mash up of our OTP's characters from LCDF as well as An Oriental Odyssey.  Love the song too, from Bloody Romance OST.

Another more light-hearted MV with their scenes from AOO. 

I love seeing our OTP together again in a different setting.  They have such good chemistry!  Almost makes me want to watch AOO just for their parts, even though I heard that drama is a mess (and they don't end up together :(). 

Our cold and tsundere YM tries very hard to act and show indifferent towards QY when she showed up in Beijing. But there are countless ways he subtlely shows that he still loves and cares for her. And the writer tackles them hilariously much to our delight!:blush:

When DC informed him that QY has arrived in Beijing he showed indifference and replied that he didn't want to see her. But quickly objected strongly when was told QY would be staying with DC!:D

On QY's 1st day at work he followed her home in her bus fearing she'd get lost. Then on the bus he protected her from a potential  molester!:D

The next morning he woke up early and drove long distance just to pick her up for work. He even bought her breakfast. Awwwwww! Clueless QY was super pleased and gave him a lollipop. :P

Best of all he stayed behind in his car secretly after work waiting for her while sucking on that lollipop and wondering why he was doing that. Earlier he had declined her request to send her home.   The long wait resulted in a 100 reminbi car park fees. To cover up for his SECRET of waiting, he mentioned that the  car park attendent has problem with his memory! LOLOL!:D:D:lol:

Aiyoh! These 2 playing cat and mouse with their feelings are a delight to watch indeed!:glasses:

2 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

TMOPB’s score got me cryiingg!!!! Please wu qian and zhang yu jian, make it reel to real to fulfill 3 lives destiny :wub:

I remember reading somewhere that there were some rumors of them dating a while back?  They look pretty comfortable BTS.  They would make a cute couple!   :wub:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, owlstar said:

I remember reading somewhere that there were some rumors of them dating a while back?  They look pretty comfortable BTS.  They would make a cute couple!   :wub:

giphy.gif

Yes!!!!! I saw a thread on twitter about someone in 2018 saw wu qian with a guy together who the op latter found out to be zhang yu jian. I even stalked their IGs and somehow they would post similar content, weeks apart. Almost deliberately. I’m thinking to make a shipper thread if there isnt any

@nichiwoohee, what's ZYJ's IG handle?

@gladys57, haha!  Yes!  I love all those moments that you mentioned, too.  It also slays me when he gets irritated by (what he terms) QY's "scatter-brained"-ness because she doesn't pick up on the hints and clues.  I find it especially hilarious (and ironic) considering that so often he's so often obtuse himself.  (Albeit it's usually towards the other people around him because he just can't be bothered, and never her.)  

One of my favorite moments from this week's episodes (apart from the Amazing Ep 24) will be when:

Spoiler

He learns Cheng You Mei's been running QY ragged with her personal chores.  First, I love that he'll tell CYM to stop and doesn't bother to hide why he's telling her to stop.  Second, it's the absolute sweetest when he calls QY into his office and hands her a book, telling her to read it.  She's confused and doesn't understand why, but when we see the book boring her to sleep, we know why.  I love when his teddy bear sides come out for QY, and QY alone.  :wub:

Speaking of new eps, so excited it's Monday and we get more new eps at last!  (It's pretty much the only reason i'm glad it's Monday... :P)

2 minutes ago, nichiwoohee said:

Excellent, thank you!  Yes,  I already follow WQ as well, but I would not have been able to find that handle so thank you again for sharing.  Love that he's also got pics of Molly on his IG.  Including a Wedding Molly!!  

Yahoo!   Episode 25 to 30 are posted 

maplestage.   Glad to know I’m not the only one crazy about this drama.   Which is very surprising for me.   I normally prefer Kdramas.   This is my 4th C drama i’m Hooked on this year.   Gotta give big applause to the writer.  Lovin’ this drama.  Now off the watch raw.   Then will refresh again and again others sites till subtitles pop up....am crazy :D

4 minutes ago, mizv said:

maplestage.   Glad to know I’m not the only one crazy about this drama.   Which is very surprising for me.   I normally prefer Kdramas.   This is my 4th C drama i’m Hooked on this year.   Gotta give big applause to the writer.  Lovin’ this drama.  Now off the watch raw.   Then will refresh again and again others sites till subtitles pop up....am crazy :D

It's ok @mizv you have million of us to keep you company  :tounge_wink:...with @DontEatMyKimchi posting that  LCDF has officially broke the 800 million mark!   

51 minutes ago, mizv said:

Today's subbed episodes (19 & 20) have already been released.  Episodes 25-30 won't be released with subs until next week.  You might already be aware of that, but based on your phrasing I wasn't sure and didn't want you reloading all day waiting for subbed versions of 25-30... :)  

As always, some of the subs for Episodes 19 & 20 left me feeling a little meh.  The meaning may not have been lost, but I just feel like the spirit of the sentiments aren't always properly conveyed.  Here are the most notable ones that stood out to me. 

• When Da Chuan asks Yan Mo when Chen You Mei/Alicia will leave, what he really asks is when Yan Mo will chase her out of their company. 
  • This one's an actual error in translation!  When the employees are talking about the compatibility of Yan Mo, Alicia, and Qiao Yi, Yan Mo comes out of his office which sends him scurrying.  When he calls back one of the employees to ask a question, the subs have him asking which sign matches the Scorpion (which doesn't make sense since that's Alicia's sign).  The correct translation is Capricorn - he's asking which sign matches the Capricorn (his sign).
  • When Yan Mo asks Qiao Yi if she'd jump from a bridge because he asked her to do so, the subs have her answering, "Yes... with you..." but the more accurate version of what she said (and my preferred version, because we get a glimpse of her sassy personality) is, "Yes... and I'd take you with me."  LOL.
  • When Yan Mo, Qiao Yi, and Wang Wen (I think that's his name) are meeting with his college roommate, there's a part where the subs have Yan Mo saying, "I knew something that hurt me."  That's more properly translated as, "I learned something that I found upsetting."
  • When Qiao Yi gets a text message while she's banging on her brother's door, they didn't translate that text message, but it's from Wu Yi begging Qiao Yi to allow her to be the one to tell Guan Chao her news.
  • When Qiao Yi is sick in bed and Yan Mo turns to her laptop and notices what she was looking up online, not positive about this one, but I'm pretty sure she was looking up what horoscope signs matched the Capricorn. 

Anyway, hope that's helpful to you all -- I will post a short recap tomorrow of this week's VIP eps 25-30 for anyone who's interested.  Bed for now though; it's late.  ;) 

Archived