[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Le Coup de Foudre 我不喜欢这世界,我只喜欢你

sugarplum892

So as we're approaching the end, my overall thoughts on the adaptation:

- I love 2018 Qiao Yi - she's exactly what I envisioned from reading the novel. I'm not keen on the post-high school up to ep. 24 Qiao Yi. There are hints of the spunkiness but dear lord, the timidness is way too much for me. She's way too soft spoken in some scenes - it was hard to hear her. And what happened to the courage she mentioned when she got to university? It's like all of that disappeared. 

- I'm happy they kept some of the scenes exactly like how they were in the novel. 

- While Wu Yi and Guan Chao are super cute together, I wished they hadn't created a love story for them. I'd rather have the stories about Qiao Yi's college friends. 

- Not a fan of the working together set-up. I really liked how independent they were in the book.

- Love, love, love Yan Mo (and Yan Mo + Qiao Yi together) and Guan Chao.

- Yay for adding Da Chuan into the story.

- And I guess no young master, since she didn't have a boyfriend in college? :( 

- I'm so glad that the whole Alicia/ fiancee - arc wasn't played out for long. That would have been so annoying. 

- Guan Chao and Qiao Yi's relationship is so sweet. I'm glad they decided to add/ expand on it.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

As always, some of the subs for Episodes 19 & 20 left me feeling a little meh.  The meaning may not have been lost, but I just feel like the spirit of the sentiments aren't always properly conveyed.  Here are the most notable ones that stood out to me. 

• When Da Chuan asks Yan Mo when Chen You Mei/Alicia will leave, what he really asks is when Yan Mo will chase her out of their company. 
  • This one's an actual error in translation!  When the employees are talking about the compatibility of Yan Mo, Alicia, and Qiao Yi, Yan Mo comes out of his office which sends him scurrying.  When he calls back one of the employees to ask a question, the subs have him asking which sign matches the Scorpion (which doesn't make sense since that's Alicia's sign).  The correct translation is Capricorn - he's asking which sign matches the Capricorn (his sign).
  • When Yan Mo asks Qiao Yi if she'd jump from a bridge because he asked her to do so, the subs have her answering, "Yes... with you..." but the more accurate version of what she said (and my preferred version, because we get a glimpse of her sassy personality) is, "Yes... and I'd take you with me."  LOL.
  • When Yan Mo, Qiao Yi, and Wang Wen (I think that's his name) are meeting with his college roommate, there's a part where the subs have Yan Mo saying, "I knew something that hurt me."  That's more properly translated as, "I learned something that I found upsetting."
  • When Qiao Yi gets a text message while she's banging on her brother's door, they didn't translate that text message, but it's from Wu Yi begging Qiao Yi to allow her to be the one to tell Guan Chao her news.
  • When Qiao Yi is sick in bed and Yan Mo turns to her laptop and notices what she was looking up online, not positive about this one, but I'm pretty sure she was looking up what horoscope signs matched the Capricorn. 

Anyway, hope that's helpful to you all -- I will post a short recap tomorrow of this week's VIP eps 25-30 for anyone who's interested.  Bed for now though; it's late.  ;) 

Thank you so much for these translations!!!!! Helps us viewers get the full meaning of things that inevitably get lost in translation. I feel the same way when I watch korean dramas, I feel like so many times it’s hard to convey the intent and meaning oftentimes from korean to English. I’m sure there are instances for Chinese to english! Really appreciate you taking the time to share with us!

Am I the only one who rather see more of Qiao Yi with people close to her like her mother, her mother in law, her brother and her friend  Wu Yi . Since I have read the book I just wish the drama stays close to the book rather than inventing the Wu Yi and Guan Chao love story adding the triangle Wang Wen . I am happy that they added her step father and Da Chuan . I wish they stay true to Yan Mo family which is stable and happy. Making his mother remarry does not add anything to the story. In all I am just in love with the couple Qiao Yi and Yan Mo. I am in awe of the siblings Qiao Yi and Guan Chao. I am touching of parental love Qiao Yi and her parents (mother and step father). It is a pity that they did not develop a bit more the relationship of Qiao Yi and her mother in law. And one factor that Yan Mo falls in love with her is because she is very much like his mum.

1 hour ago, mizv said:

DaChaun is an awesome.  

He should get more credit

its so funny watching him in love 

AGREE! Da Chuan is as cute as a Teddy Bear!:lol:

He's like a dork when in love and looks  super adorable. 

I laughed like a lunatic when he exclaimed gleefully to YM, "It's about time you 2 get together. Otherwise I'll abandon the Drama!" YM as usual showed his deadpan face but was obviously very pleased!:blush:

NB: Yeah! We're having more Newbies here! WELCOME to the newbies!:wub:

I looove YM's way of scaring off a love rival (who wrote QY a love letter that YM conveniently didn't give to her ;)).  English subbed!

To be honest I'm a little disappointed in eps 25-30.

Spoiler

I find the reason they broke up a little random and unbelievable, especially for these two who loved each other for years.  It was more reasonable in the book.  But because they changed the story to them working together, I guess it wouldn't have made sense. 

I want more cute YM-QY scenes!  My favorite moment from this set of episodes. :wub:

Spoiler

Poor girl worked so hard to get some lol. I love her smiling face when he's putting the moves on her.  But in the end all she got was "we'll wait for our honeymoon." :lol:

Summary recap for Episodes 25-30!  My only caveat is I haven't watched these episodes in full.  I just skimmed them for highlights last night as I still want to watch them in full, with subs, next week.  :D  

Spoiler

This week's VIP episodes begin (more or less) with Da Chuan and Qiao Yi making noises about moving out.  While Yan Mo isn't particularly sad to see his uncle move back into his own place, he comes up with all sorts of ridiculous excuses to prevent Qiao Yi from having the time to go apartment hunting.  He also seems bothered by QIao Yi's continued insistence that they keep their office romance under wraps.

Around the same time this is going on, Wu Yi has left Beijing after having finally confessed to Guan Chao that she's not pregnant.  She's embarrassed and afraid he's mad at her and so she runs away.  One night, Qiao Yi calls her brother out to dinner.  Guan Chao asks after Wu Yi's whereabouts while Qiao Yi is obviously there to intervene on her friend's behalf.  She asks if he isn't upset at Wu Yi and Guan Chao answers by admitting that initially he was.  However, he never wanted Qiao Yi to get stuck in the middle and adds that after thinking things over, he had the thought that over time, people naturally lose friends along the way until their circle becomes smaller.  Wu Yi is someone who's been a friend for these many years, and he doesn't want to lose her over this.  (It's actually a really sweet speech that he makes and I'm not doing it justice, but know that you can look forward to it!)

After dinner Guan Chao offers to take Qiao Yi home.  She frantically rejects his assistance pointing out all the reasons this would not be a good idea, but he insists and when he starts to grow suspicious that she has "stashed a man at home" given her obvious reluctance at having him see her home, she caves and leads him to her old apartment.  She just barely escapes her brother learning the truth and then calls Yan Mo to come pick her up.  On the way home, she explains why she doesn't want Guan Chao knowing about their living arrangements.  Once home, Yan Mo gives her a report he prepared on all the reasons why she should just move in with him for good.  He says if that's not convincing enough, he'll prepare a power point presentation.  Fortunately it doesn't come to that as Qiao Yi agrees to move in.  In a voiceover she remarks that she knows Yan Mo thinks it was his report that won her over, and she's going to let him keep thinking that, but really the fact that the apartment she was looking at was located much farther away is her reason for agreeing.  By living with him, she can get an hour's worth of extra sleep in the morning!  Haha.

It's New Year's and the employees at Panda suggest they throw a party to celebrate.  Da Chuan agrees this is a good idea, but it's Yan Mo who surprises everyone (especially Qiao Yi) by offering his home as a venue.  Qiao Yi runs home and clears the place of all her belongings.  As she does this even Da Chuan wonders why she's so against the idea of an office romance, but she insists it's just not the proper thing.  Before she leaves the house, she has a serious talk with Xiao Dao (the dog) and tells it that when she arrives with everyone else he's not to react warmly to her and has to pretend that he doesn't know "Mommy."  It's really cute and hilarious because you know exactly what's going to happen.  When she arrives at Yan Mo's house with their other co-workers, Xiao Dao makes little noises and she immediately tells "Dao" to behave.  The other coworkers are surprised she knows the dog and she quickly says she just guessed at its name.  The coworkers ask Yan Mo the dog's name and he says, "Dao."  Throughout the course of the evening, Qiao Yi continues to make remarks that suggest she's familiar with the house and it only gets worse as she gets progressively drunk.  The evening culminates with her completely drunk and oblivious to anyone else around her as she sits in the study with Xiao Dao and scolds the dog for loving only Daddy and not Mommy, and how that's not fair.  Meanwhile, her coworkers are watching this entire conversation.  At this same time, her brother who'd called earlier and discovered her drunk, had asked one of her coworkers for the address (he'd instructed her to pass the phone to someone nearby) so he could come pick her up so he too arrives to witness this scene.  It's at this juncture that Yan Mo reveals to everyone that they're dating.  He asks his employees to treat Qiao Yi the same as before, as that's what she wants.  He also promises Guan Chao that Qiao Yi will be safe with him.  

Also at the party is Wu Yi, who returned to Beijing to ring in the new year with her best friend.  She'd run into Yan Mo's college roommate earlier and so they came to the party together dressed in matching Harry Potter costumes (it's a New Year's costume party and Qiao Yi had reassured Wu Yi when she issued the invite that her brother had not been invited).  At the New Year's countdown, the college roommate leans in to give Wu Yi a kiss and this is witnessed by Guan Chao who much later confesses to Wu Yi that he didn't like the idea of her with another guy.  They'll finally get together in Episode 27.

After New Year's Yan Mo and Qiao Yi go on a business trip.  (Don't ask me for what though, as I skipped most of the business stuff as well as the Da Chuan/Chen You Mei (Alicia) stuff).  When they arrive at the hotel room they see that Da Chuan has booked them a honeymoon suite so it's scattered with rose petals and candles.  It's super awkward and Yan Mo ends up booking himself a separate room.  At some point he receives a phone call from his mother who's returned to Beijing and learned from Da Chuan that he and Qiao Yi are together.  She wants to take them to dinner, but Yan Mo tells him he's away on a business trip.  Not too long after she surprises him at the hotel.  He realizes his mother must have something important she wants to share with him since she tracked him down on his business trip.  She confesses she's getting remarried and that she and her future husband want to move to England.  He tells her it's okay because he's an adult now and he only wants her to be happy.  She's grateful as they hold hands.  He then asks if she's brought the other man, and she laughs that he can see right through her.  He tells her they should all have dinner together, including with Qiao Yi.

Before dinner, Yan Mo disappears and returns with a gift bag.  It turns out he bought some expensive tea for his future stepfather.  When his mom's fiance gives him some fish, both Qiao Yi and his mom sit up in their chairs because they know how much Yan Mo hates when people use their chopsticks to touch his food, but Yan Mo eats it anyway.  When Qiao Yi and his mother leave the room to use the bathroom, Yan Mo finally turns to his mother's fiance and asks him to treat his mother well.  He says she's like an adult child who has never grown up and tells him to never let her cook because she can't.  (He says a lot more things about his mother before asking the future stepfather to make sure he takes care of his mom and honestly, the entire time I thought how sweet his speech was but also how much his mother sounded like Qiao Yi!)

After dinner, Qiao Yi talks on the phone with her brother.  Guan Chao sympathizes with what Yan Mo must be going through right now.  She thinks Yan Mo's fine though, pointing out he got a gift for his future stepfather and even ate the food that was given to him.  But Guan Chao just reminds her of when he immediately started calling their stepfather "dad" after their mother remarried.  Qiao Yi agrees that she found it surprising at the time that he was so quick to change the way they referred to their stepfather, and that's when Guan Chao explains that he did it with the hopes that this new man in their mother's life would treat her well.  He suspects that Yan Mo is doing the same thing right now.

After Qiao Yi hears Guan Chao's explanation, she realizes Yan Mo is probably feeling more down that he's letting on and tries to surprise him by decorating her room with balloonns, streamers, twinkling lights, etc., and invites him to her room.  It doesn't go as planned though because he arrives just as she falls off the couch and manages to turn off all the lights in the room.  She ends up pouting over her failed intentions.  But that doesn't prevent them from having a :wub: moment until Yan Mo finally gets up and says they'll save it for their honeymoon.  Poor Qiao Yi is just left there with this, "What the..." expression on her face.  Ha.  [I should backtrack and add that it's also during this event that Yan Mo finally shares with her how he felt about growing up the way that he did.  On the one hand, he understood that his parents were both people who excelled in their respective occupations so he didn't begrudge the fact that they were rarely home.  But at the same time, he was also a kid and so of course there were times he missed them and wished they were with him, particularly for school events.]

The next morning, they walk his mother and future stepfather to the elevators to see them off.  Before his stepfather gets on, he hands Yan Mo a gift and tells him to open it later.  When he returns to his room, he discovers it's a USB device.  He plugs it into his laptop and discovers a video taken of his mother after she finished her farewell stage (she retired from ballet).  His future stepfather is asking his mother behind the scenes how she felt about her farewell stage and she says it was great, and that she has no regrets.  He asks if she really doesn't  have any regrets and although she at first says no, she then corrects herself and says that her regret is her son because she wasn't there for him more.  She explained that there had been times when he was little and she'd rush home to be with him, but when she arrived it would be late and he'd already be asleep.  And so she'd sit next to him, watching him sleep, feeling sorry for him, and then when he woke up, she'd be gone already so he likely never even knew she was there.  The video ends with mom in a puddle of tears asking the camera to be turned off, and Yan Mo shedding his own tears.  Bravo, drama, I said the other day that I don't really cry any more because I've watched too many dramas.  It takes a lot for me to cry these days and this scene definitely had the tears forming, so kudos to you!  It was a really touching and emotional scene.  

While Yan Mo and Qiao Yi are away, Da Chuan is facing pressure from the Board about releasing a second version of their product.  Since I skipped most of the business dealings, I'm fuzzy on the specific details, but what I gather from the bits I've watched is that the company they've been using to make their wristband didn't have all the material they needed or ran into some other manufacturing problem.  So Da Chuan signed off on them using something else, resulting in an inferior product being placed on the market.  When Yan Mo returns from the business trip, he's upset and he and Da Chuan get into a fight over this.  Yan Mo orders a recall which Da Chuan initially refuses, but almost immediately turns about and implements.  While the marketing team calls people to get back their product, it comes out on the news that an elderly gentleman who was wearing their wristband suffered a near-fatal emergency event and the wristband never sounded the emergency alert like it's supposed to.  This is blamed on the inferior product and it becomes a huge liability problem as well as a black mark in the public eye.

Due to company problems, Yan Mo works hard during the day and continues working late into the night.  Qiao Yi peeks in on him one night and rather than interrupting him, says out loud that she'll get him some dessert as that's sure to bring him energy.  While out, she runs into the Female Goddess (from their school days).  She shares that she's currently a host for some show that introduces products, and I very much suspect that she may be looped back in in the final episodes to help the Panda company get back on its feet once they've sorted out their product issues.  After Qiao Yi is caught up on the Female Goddess's life (which follows a similar arc to the one  I've mentioned in a previous post concerning that character, so I won't repeat it here) Qiao Yi returns home and with the help of Xiao Dao arranges a scavenger hunt so that he eventually finds her on their bench outside his apartment.  It's there that they'll talk about what the company is going through.  He'll also tell Qiao Yi that she's his weak spot and someone he can't bear the thought of having a hard time because of him.  She's touched by his words... but for the viewers, foreshadowing!

The stressful times at Panda company continue and in the end, Yan Mo lets the marketing team go (although they've built up enough camaraderie and become a family that the HR head tells Yan Mo that everyone is willing to come back whenever he's ready for them to come back).  He also decides to let Qiao Yi go offering her the option of staying at his place, going home to Nanchuan, or finding another job in Beijing - whatever she decides, he promises to help her.  She immediately moves out and moves in with Wu Yi, who by this time has broken up with Guan Chao as well.

Honestly, I'm not worried about Yan Mo and Qiao Yi's break up because it's obvious it's for business related reasons and that they still love each other.  Qiao Yi knows this too, although she's still understandably upset with him.  There's an adorable scene where she ends up having drinks with Chen You Mei, and the two women will end up coming to an understanding and becoming friends.  Qiao Yi calls Wu Yi to join them and soon all three women are becoming friends over drinks.  At the end of the night, Qiao Yi calls Yan Mo to curse him out and Wu Yi follows by doing the same with Guan Chao.  Yan Mo ends up picking them up and takes Qiao Yi and Wu Yi home.  When they arrive at Wu Yi's apartment (with Qiao Yi on his back) he asks for the passcode and Wu Yi tells him it's Guan Chao's birth date (ha!  i was right about why she picks that number.)  Qiao Yi drunkenly crows that's her birth date, and Wu Yi drunkenly answers back that it's one and the same.

By the end of Episode 30, Qiao Yi - who'd been visiting the elderly couple in the hospital and working to get their trust by pretending to be a concerned daughter who also bought her a wristband for her sick father and helping them out on the side - figures out that the wrist band that man was wearing was actually given to their daughter for free during their first release period.  That means it wasn't one of the wrist bands from the deficient batch.  Moreover, the wrist band was calibrated to the daughter's specs which is why it didn't sound the alarm when her father experienced his medical event.  The couple had been keeping their daughter in the dark about his father's health so Qiao Yi hunts the daughter down and brings her to the hospital where the daughter is obviously upset to not have been told about about her father's very serious condition.  She also tells her mother that they should return the wrist band to Qiao Yi (and Panda Company) since they're not at fault for what happened to her father, and her mother finally agrees to do.  Given that Yan Mo and Qiao Yi's storyline ends there in Episode 30, I'm very eager for the remaining 5 episodes because clearly Qiao Yi's discovery will be the turn key in bringing the company back around.  :D  

As for Wu Yi and Guan Chao, they break up after a great deal of misunderstanding and trust issues that, to be honest, they were likely going to have to deal with sooner or later.  But basically Wu Yi's mother visits on a day when Guan Chao is hanging out at Wu Yi's.  To prevent her mother from learning about their relationship, Guan Chao pretends to be a housekeeper.  They've clearly not fooled his mother as she orders him to do more work around the house.  She later discovers his real identity when she runs into him again at the hospital.  She ends up taking him out to dinner with her secretary where she proceeds to get him drunk and ask probing questions about his background.  When the secretary returns in the subsequent days to ask him out to dinner on Wu Yi's mother's behalf, Guan Chao in an effort to escape these persistent invitations volunteers to be one of the doctors his hospital sends out for some medical missions type thing.  When he leaves though, he tells Wu Yi that he was ordered to go.  She later follows him to where he's working and runs into his coworker.  She inadvertently learns that Guan Chao volunteered and that he didn't go out drinking with that coworker (who Guan Chao had named  as his partner in crime the night he returned home drunk from dinner with her mother).  Wu Yi confronts Guan Chao over his lies and that's when he confesses he met with her mother and had been trying to avoid his other invites.  He's upset she doesn't trust him more, but she can't with his dating history.  As previously mentioned, they break up and Episode 30 ends with Wu Yi's mother visiting her again.  Wu Yi confronts her mother about being the catalyst for her break up with Guan Chao.  Her mother says she just wanted to make sure her daughter was with a good person, and Wu Yi shoots back that it's a rich comment considering it's coming from the person who was planning on emigrating to America without discussing anything with her first.  She tells her mother she should just leave and they'll have nothing to do with each other anymore.  Shocked and hurt, Wu Yi's mother turns away and ends up collapsing.  While in the hospital, the mom's secretary finally reveals to Wu Yi that her mother is gravely ill and the reason her mother wanted to go to America was for medical treatment. However, they recently heard back from the hospital in America that it's too late for treatment.  Wu Yi's mother still wanted to go though, to pretend like she was moving there, so that Wu Yi wouldn't be burdened.  

I can't say I'm surprised by Wu Yi's mom being sick as I just had that feeling early on that there had to be more to her desire for moving to America.  Also, it makes sense that she would then run into Guan Chao in the hospital.  I'm sure this will be the drama's way of looping Guan Chao back in but I don't know that he'll be able to save her mother given the grave diagnosis, so I'm steeling myself for what may come with respect to Wu Yi's mom.

I left out a lot of stuff but I tried to include the most important bits from this week's six VIP episodes.  Also, I really need to wrap this up so I can do some actual work... at work!  :P 

yahhhh!!!! All eps up to 30 are subbed 

Spoiler

Fastdrama

Am at work but screw this I need to know what is said.  Thank goodness to whoever invented smartphones and 4G data :D

Sorry my addiction is real. 

3 hours ago, mizv said:

yahhhh!!!! All eps up to 30 are subbed 

Reveal hidden contents

Fastdrama

Am at work but screw this I need to know what is said.  Thank goodness to whoever invented smartphones and 4G data :D

Sorry my addiction is real. 

Same! Lol. I just binged all the new episodes. 

@DontEatMyKimchi, I like how in that first picture she only has eyes for him.  :wub:

13 hours ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

Thank you so much for these translations!!!!! Helps us viewers get the full meaning of things that inevitably get lost in translation. I feel the same way when I watch korean dramas, I feel like so many times it’s hard to convey the intent and meaning oftentimes from korean to English. I’m sure there are instances for Chinese to english! Really appreciate you taking the time to share with us!

@Mapleoaks5, you're welcome!  I'm glad you're finding it helpful. Some things are inevitably lost in the translation and I know translating is difficult work, so I try not to nitpick too much, but sometimes... I just have to speak out!  :P 

8 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Summary recap for Episodes 25-30!  My only caveat is I haven't watched these episodes in full.  I just skimmed them for highlights last night as I still want to watch them in full, with subs, next week.  :D  

Dear friend you did so much for us with this summary , thank you , Merci, ...it was a pleasure reading up on these episodes until the subs come in. :thumbsup:

I kinda agree with the comments here,

Spoiler

The drama shouldnt have add unnecessary conflict. Stretching out their teen angst, I guess I can handle that. But why add 2nd couple pregnancy scare, yanmo’s mom re-marrying, and wuyi’s mother terminal illness? 

At this point I hate that the main couple have to share the stories with the 2nd and 3rd couple. Shouldn’t drama develop more screen time for yanmo and qiao yi? 

at first I’m all for da chuan’s love arc, but the story keeps on getting ridiculous and dc’s character development took a wrong turn when he went back to being violent. It’s a shame, because I think dc is an excellent add to the drama. Well not anymore after he fell in love 

I find myself to ff every parts not of the main couple

The “separation”

Spoiler

Is beyond stupid. So the love of your life ask to break up and so you just easily agree with it? They are downplaying qiao yi’s character in the drama. Just like when qiao yi was being ignorant of yanmo’s true feeling regarding his mom re-marrying, in favor of gc sharing his story. Huh??? Shouldnt the gf have a better understanding of the bf better?

they should have kept the reason of the separation in the book. The only reason why yanmo would have ever let qiao yi go is because he didnt want to see her in pain. It was just a couple of lines in the novel, but I can already feel the angst. Why make it too excessive mixing it with office drama?

The product placement is LOL, Cant they be any more open about it?:lol:

I'm gonna need the conflict to pass soon so I can get my dose of yanmo and qiao yi’s fluff back. I miss the romance part

1 hour ago, nichiwoohee said:

I kinda agree with the comments here,

Reveal hidden contents

The drama shouldnt have add unnecessary conflict. Stretching out their teen angst, I guess I can handle that. But why add 2nd couple pregnancy scare, yanmo’s mom re-marrying, and wuyi’s mother terminal illness? 

At this point I hate that the main couple have to share the stories with the 2nd and 3rd couple. Shouldn’t drama develop more screen time for yanmo and qiao yi? 

at first I’m all for da chuan’s love arc, but the story keeps on getting ridiculous and dc’s character development took a wrong turn when he went back to being violent. It’s a shame, because I think dc is an excellent add to the drama. Well not anymore after he fell in love 

I find myself to ff every parts not of the main couple

The “separation”

Reveal hidden contents

Is beyond stupid. So the love of your life ask to break up and so you just easily agree with it? They are downplaying qiao yi’s character in the drama. Just like when qiao yi was being ignorant of yanmo’s true feeling regarding his mom re-marrying, in favor of gc sharing his story. Huh??? Shouldnt the gf have a better understanding of the bf better?

they should have kept the reason of the separation in the book. The only reason why yanmo would have ever let qiao yi go is because he didnt want to see her in pain. It was just a couple of lines in the novel, but I can already feel the angst. Why make it too excessive mixing it with office drama?

The product placement is LOL, Cant they be any more open about it?:lol:

I'm gonna need the conflict to pass soon so I can get my dose of yanmo and qiao yi’s fluff back. I miss the romance part

100% with you. I find myself ff most of scenes that not involve Qiao Yi which I have not done prior.. so disappointed that they dramatized the story in the final from 25 onwards. I hope they do not miss out any of the married life scenario. The novel is short but very real.

I confess I find it ridiculous that Wuyi didn’t think to confirm her pregnancy at her doctor’s ASAP. The home pregnancy test shouldn’t suffice. Now it will embarrassing for her if it’s a false alarm.

I’m looking forward to episode 24 tomorrow. :wub:

Archived