[Drama 2018] Rich Family's Son / Wealthy Son, 부잣집 아들

0ly40

1 hour ago, booha said:

Here are the ratings for the last two weeks.  The first ep from each week’s batch has always been low.  It might be due to competing with a very popular show in that time slot.  Otherwise the rest of eps have received decent ratings.

(4-1) ep5/ep6/ep7/ep8: 4.3% / 11.2% / 9.9%  / 10.5% 

(4-8) ep9/ep10/ep11/ep12:  3.1% / 10.5% / 9.1% / 9.5%

**Still enjoying    Yup there is something about family relationships. Family is a melting pot of bliss and curse. One can’t live without it yet one can’t live without pulling one’s hair. lol   Poor GJ is fun to watch but I can see why he isn’t ready for YH yet.  It was fun to see two different versions of their first encounter.   So YH was smitten by GJ’s look at first.    haha
I’m glad there is a tiny hint of development between YH and TI.  At first TI seemed to have too much emotional baggage  to carry on with YH and acted rather passively whenever he was with YH.  So it was nice to see at the end he was very gingerly opening his feelings,  while GJ was having hullabaloo with YH’s dad.  haha

Right GJ is immature and spoiled but he has sweet innocence in dealing with people.   I guess his dad protected him from outside reality but now GJ needs to lose his dad’s protection in order to mature.  I like YH’s can-do attitude. She can be great to GJ by pulling him up in a future hard time.   

Yeah I was expecting the typical annoying rich guy,but so far he just lacks direction.

I guess when his father dies thats where he will take life more seriously.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The beginning of the relationship between YH and GJ,  looks like it was love at first sight.

They looked sweet then, and now when they were together for a short while.

Especially when GJ completely honestly asked her, if he can kiss her.

ratings (EP13/14/15/16) 3.9%/10.1%/9%/9.9%)

**There is a new cast (Park Hyun Bin played by Go Yoon).  It’s about time Kyung Ha & Choi Yong need some jolt on their stalling relationship.   PHB made KH a little more interesting.

'Go Yoon joined to play the role of Park Hyun Bin, a lawyer with gentle charm.  Park Hyun Bin is a person who has a secret relationship with Kim Kyung Ha(Hong Soo Hyun).'

ImzKZG6.jpg

http://joynews.inews24.com/

"We fit well with each other~"  new love for Kyung Ha?

IzLELbQ.jpg

Cwl4MHv.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/231471

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Anyone else really sick of her garbage dad  ughh

On the bright side I really love the main couple they are adorable,seeing them skip in the park like that holding hands lol

His bro I dont know might turn to the dark side soon.

Hi sorry to see this thread is still quiet  

haha  Don’t be too hard on Young Ha’s dad.  Yes he can be easily gung-ho.  But mostly he becomes  physical when he thinks someone acts badly and improper.  When YH had a problem with a loan shark, he came in and knocked them out with such gusto.   It was like he knew how to street fight.   haha
 I was surprised how quickly YH and GJ made up again and a bro TI learned about YH and GJ.  I felt bad for TI. 

He seems very angry in the preview.    It appears GJ dad’s business runs into trouble.

riI1iuv.gif

4 hours ago, booha said:

ratings (EP13/14/15/16) 3.9%/10.1%/9%/9.9%)

**There is a new cast (Park Hyun Bin played by Go Yoon).  It’s about time Kyung Ha & Choi Yong need some jolt on their stalling relationship.   PHB made KH a little more interesting.

'Go Yoon joined to play the role of Park Hyun Bin, a lawyer with gentle charm.  Park Hyun Bin is a person who has a secret relationship with Kim Kyung Ha(Hong Soo Hyun).'

http://joynews.inews24.com/

"We fit well with each other~"  new love for Kyung Ha?

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/231471

Hi sorry to see this thread is still quiet  

haha  Don’t be too hard on Young Ha’s dad.  Yes he can be easily gung-ho.  But mostly he becomes  physical when he thinks someone acts badly and improper.  When YH had a problem with a loan shark, he came in and knocked them out with such gusto.   It was like he knew how to street fight.   haha
 I was surprised how quickly YH and GJ made up again and a bro TI learned about YH and GJ.  I felt bad for TI. 

He seems very angry in the preview.    It appears GJ dad’s business runs into trouble.

riI1iuv.gif

Ok maybe he is not that bad but I dont like how he treat his daughter at all.

TI is smiling only next to YH and KD,  he will feel betrayed now.

Eventhough YH and GJ were cute together,  I feel bad for TI seeing them like that.

I like how YH was honest and said that she loves GJ, and the way she defended him.

Hi everybody

I am enjoying this Drama little by little, I have seen some of the cast before but some are new for me. This Drama seems to be fresh and simple to me and i like it. 

I love Grandma. 

blowing a kiss emoticon

On 4/16/2018 at 12:15 PM, dramaninja said:

Please dont tell me his bro is going to be the reason the business fail?

Because that would really suck.

TI’s dad and GJ’s step-mom are brother and sister. So TI is cousin to GJ.   It appears TI’s dad is going to bring down GJ dad’s company as he did once with his previous business venture.  That’s why GJ’s step-mom has been against him about expanding GJ dad’s company.   I still hope the writer will not kill off GJ’s dad.  :)

14 hours ago, rocher22 said:

TI is smiling only next to YH and KD,  he will feel betrayed now.

Eventhough YH and GJ were cute together,  I feel bad for TI seeing them like that.

I like how YH was honest and said that she loves GJ, and the way she defended him.

I feel bad for TI’s loss but remember there is another girl who is madly in love with TI and her heart dreams about him.  haha  TI carries too much emotional baggage. This girl may be a better match for TI.   It seems TI has been working on his financial situation before telling  YH about his feeling.  If it’s his dad who ruins GJ dad’s business, then he has to deal with it.  

1 hour ago, camichi said:

Hi everybody

I am enjoying this Drama little by little, I have seen some of the cast before but some are new for me. This Drama seems to be fresh and simple to me and i like it. 

I love Grandma. 

blowing a kiss emoticon

Welcome welcome  glad to see another new member. :blush:      Yes this drama gives me an enjoyable break for Sunday afternoon.    I tried to watch it two separate times but I always ended up watching it all at once which can be a bit too much sometimes.  haha
Young Ha’s mom was very funny last week. As soon as she learned GJ was a rich son, her eyes instantly beamed with such joy. She couldn’t hide of her feeling of YH hitting a jackpot.   haha  

DLx6rWz.jpg

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180416104515325

My two cents about this Drama. I am new here and this is my second post.

I think this Drama must have been called “All about Money” because everything is about Money.  Money-Mouth Face on WhatsApp 2.17

Young-Ha family

The Grandmother: She save every money his son give her and do not like to use it, she is a little stingy, and she even was wearing those shoes that were old and broken.

The Father: He only think about how to make his daughters marry with a wealthy man. I can understand that he worked so hard to raise his kids and give them a better life and he built his own business and I can understand that he don’t like lazy people like his own brother that hope that others give them everything by free, and Gwang Jae is like that but he was too rude with him when he went to visit grandma. He thinks he has the right to decide about how his kids have to live and who they can love and marry.

The Mother: This Woman only think about money. She do not care if the man is a bad or a good person but if he has money is enough to marry her daughters.

I didn’t like that she went to the restaurant with the other woman to confirm that Gwang Jae” dad restaurant is an important one. Again the importance of the money.

The Sister: “Like mother like daughter”, she is really in love with Yong but he is poor and she hasn’t the courage to fight for him. Is like “I love you but you are not good enough for me”. She lives a very materialistic life even she isn’t rich.

The brother: He is nice and cute what else can I say about him, let’s see.

Gwang Jae Family

The Father:  He is so innocence and is too much for me but I really like him .He is the ideal man, good father, husband, brother in love and uncle and this is going to be his disgrace and his grave. His son is like him, so innocent and immature. People around him only want his money, none of them are loyal to him. So sad.

yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-02.gif?1301940163

The Stepmother: I would like to know why she married Gye-Dong.I would like to know if she love him.  She calms down his anxiety spending money and I can’t describe her yet. She looks always sad, she don’t speak too much but we can see that she feel lonely. Her husband do not pay attention to her even he is a nice and a good husband. The only I can see is that she is with him because of his money since the beginning.

The Uncle: this man is the worst, I can’t describe how ambitious he is, and he likes to play with others money that is all I can say. red fox

Nam Tae-II: The nice, intelligent, gentle and hard worker guy but, he is there because of Gye-Dong Money. I think he don’t want GJ close to his father and he is happy that GJ is not interested in his father business. When he talks about the restaurants he says “My Company”.

I don’t know why but I think he is not that good. He only thinks about business and to get Young Ha. I am not saying that he is a bad person but I think he will change to become a bad one. I might be wrong.  blacko

I have to say that I liked the last scene in ep. 16. Not only because the main couple were too cute (I love them) and lovable in that scene but also because of the way the PD show the complete scene. It was like showing two worlds in the same scene.

1-      The happiness, they were in the kitchen under the lights. Everything was illuminated and brilliant there. The father with his son and his daughter in law, having a nice time together, with a big smile in their faces. The perfect picture. They were sharing a beautiful and perfect moment that everybody want to share with those that they love.

2-      Tae-II, coming by the corridor of the restaurant, he was in the dark side of the scene, he was Sad and worry and maybe sorry because of the events. That darkness in the scene was as a reflection of himself at that moment. For me, that darkness in the scene represented him. Seeing the other side, that perfect world where he wants to belong but he doesn’t. Observing  the scene he dreamed to live with anothers actors.

@camichi

I like your two cents regarding money and a good observation about the scene showing how TI appeared.  B):rolleyes:    

**  I’m curious how TI will react to YH and GJ.    YH and GJ’s relationship is making progress.  But one article mentions the business problem and family crisis.    

tA3JWXf.jpg

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20180419/89682483/1

tW4V9Bt.jpg

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?year=2018&no=255893&refer=portal

24 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ok his cousin is getting  creepy now.

I knew he was not as good as he seems to be. That family is toxic, they onle wants what other haave. Tae II father is the worst, that man is going to stil the recipes.

well we have a long way to go with this Drama.

16 minutes ago, camichi said:

I knew he was not as good as he seems to be. That family is toxic, they onle wants what other haave. Tae II father is the worst, that man is going to stil the recipes.

well we have a long way to go with this Drama.

Yeah its not looking good for Tae II, he is going to be a major problem for his cousin  not in love but family and business.

Oh gosh it’s sad to watch TI today. :(    It’s revealed that his aunt was his bio mom and he knew it.    Then he saw his dream girl YH was with GJ.    On top of that he had to listen GJ dad’s babbling about GJ inheriting the business to which he has worked his richard simmons off.   It looks like he might jump onto the dark side but hopefully he will not venture into it too far.  I’m glad to see his future true love is going to work in the restaurant soon.  She can heal his broken heart. 

Wow this week eps showed how spoiled GJ has been.  When his dad’s business collapses,  he will have to adjust to being a pauper. hehe  It ain’t going to be pretty for our pretty GJ.   I guess the first thing he has to change is no more blond hair.  It’s too costly.  He has to go natural with black hair. haha  

3i2pQAO.jpg

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180423064415857

75RUHtw.jpg

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180423075539814

Archived