[Drama 2018] Rich Family's Son / Wealthy Son, 부잣집 아들

0ly40

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like Mr. Awful managed to get the book with the recipes. I keep wondering when his luck will run out. I have to wonder at Mr. Awful and his family. They seem to have no qualms about destroying the owner of Kami and basically sending him to his grave. Now Mr. Awful is trying everything to further ruin GJ. I have to say Seo Hee’s taste in men is seriously lacking.

On 7/9/2018 at 4:11 PM, camichi said:

I have the feeling that Moon Moon chinese family is Rich...I do not why. :)

Yeah when Mong Mong took out her golden nuggets to show MH that she wasn’t broke, I wondered about her family.  Those nuggets weren’t just for someone’s pocket money.  They were big ones. Now her parents came with more golden nuggets.  Wow  MH’s mom tried hard but failed to marry YH and KH off with wealth or title.  If Mong Mong turns out to be a rich kid, that would be funny. It means after all someone heard and granted mom’s desperate wish.  

23 hours ago, dramaninja said:

All these people getting marry or not marry the main couple better have a wedding. :triumph:

Be patience chingu  At this point GJ is so broke that he has to live under halmoni’s house. hehe  I began to feel sorry for mom and dad though KH’s wedding fiasco was brought by their own greed.  I’m glad MM and MH’s problem didn’t drag out longer. 

All those shining golden nuggets were truly a scene stealer.  haha  I was deeply swooned by their majestic power.  I’m sooo shallow  haha :P

Kim Ji Hoon "Buy watermelon??"

Glad GJ saved that kid at the end that could have been tragic.

Also glad he started  a food truck business with HJ

Wow Nam is super delusional she never like you,. GJ never became inbetween  you cuz nothing was ever there he knew her first and much longer then you ever did.

She like him we she thought he had no  money she like  him even with money she never stop I have no idea what he is talking about lol.

Well mom got a rich DIL but it looks there is a price mom has to pay as mong mong and MH are still immature kids.  Mong mong is pregnant so she can’t be much help.  Maybe it’s about time mom needs to rethink and train her dear son MH to help her with the work load around the house.  hehe ^_^
Enjoyed  watching this family’s roller coast ride.  
Whereas with Tl’s side, I’m beginning to feel impatient.  The actress playing Tl’s mom doesn’t seem the right one for the part.  I don’t feel she has much chemistry with anyone except her drama bro.    I know Tl is a sympathetic character but his moping/sulking has been going on a bit longer.  I hope soon Park Seo-Hee will grab his belt and tug him around.  
I could hardly wait for next eps to see how these adorable mong mong and MH torment mom.   

filming scene

making

Looks like she is going to do something very stupid not sure.

I mean taking care of the person who is trying to destroy him because he got hurt is pretty boneheaded.

He was really furious in the preview not sure about what though,cant imagine it not being this.

Yeah she is pretty  dumb.In the preview  GJ mention she wanted him to feel sorry for TI.

He said :"Because of TI greed,I had to live as an orphan all my life .And you are telling me to feel sorry for him right now?"

She really did not think that though he has no reason to feel sorry for him especially right now when he is trying to destroy him as well. I hope she prepare the the consequences if being around TI she was warned.

@dramaninja

wow  welcome to your new avatar  :lol::glasses:

1h9FIpE.png
haha it looks like Young Ha got caught in a no-no place because of Seo Hee.  But someone has to be a truce maker and I think she is the best choice for the job since she has a sensible mind and a lot of patience.  She patiently waited for GJ to restart his life and guided him around for a new venture.  Obviously Tl is messed up and needs help.  Though GJ is antsy with Tl now,  he has a warm hearted nature and he cares for him. 

** again a lot of cute and annoying scenes and some in between.  Family is a battle ground.
I was glad to see GJ’s stepmom left for the vacation. Hopefully she doesn’t come back soon.   Her strange inconsistent behavior, toward with GJ’s dad and GJ and Tl  is annoying to watch. I noticed her hair was upgraded to a weave style.  To soften her annoying image?   lol  
Amusing to watch how cute mongmong and MH tormented the parents. haha
The reappeared lawyer and Kyung Ha seemed like they had grown up a bit more from their failed nuptial. 

Lee Gyu-Han got a birthday cake on the set.  Happy for him.  His character is going though a very tough time

Spoiler

poor Seo Hee

On 8/5/2018 at 4:39 PM, dramaninja said:

Looks like she is going to do something very stupid not sure.

I mean taking care of the person who is trying to destroy him because he got hurt is pretty boneheaded.

He was really furious in the preview not sure about what though,cant imagine it not being this.

I cant understad her behavior. Taking care about Tae ll, why the dont call his mother. She is not being honest with GJ.

2 hours ago, l0ul0u said:

I see trouble between Young Ha and Gwang Jae.. YH keeping secrets from him especially her going to Tae Il.. she should have told GJ about her going to TI. The more I feel bad for GJ.

Sounds like she’s behaving wish washy. She know how that TI guy care for her and she’s basically encouraging his feelings by showering him with kindness? Is she clueless? She was doing the right thing when she stayed away from him but now she went back to keeping company with him? 

I like GJ because he has a sweet heart with empathy. Though earlier he acted immature with people around him, his sweet nature drew them in including YH.  YH herself is compassionate which made her  see GJ’s struggle and stay around him patiently till he bounced back.   
 When GJ learns how messed up and sick TI is, I know GJ will act like YH too.  GJ felt a pang when he learned the birth secret of TI but he doesn’t yet know the full scope of TI’s misery like experiencing such a childhood torment by his cruel stepmom.
It was TI who stayed with GJ’s dad and his birth mom and spent all those years working in the restaurant yet he felt they seemed to be doting on GJ. Yeah how he behaved like not returning GJ dad’s recipe book and among other things is bad.    But it’s not his fault he falls in love. Maybe it’s YH’s compassion which drew him to her.  I feel his reaction for the rejection is pitiable and ugly.  Glad SH helped YH to make a proper decision as YH had a difficult time cutting the tie from the friendship with TI.   Also SH knew TI’s condition was serious and what he needed.  
If GJ is upset with YH,  it’s from their misunderstanding which, I feel, resulted from surrounding circumstances.   Well their first ending stemmed from some misunderstanding. At the time when YH needed emotional support from her failed business it was TI who was there for her.    It looks like GJ and YH are facing another stumbling block in their relationship.  Hopefully  GJ’s caring heart will see the situation and work with YH to help TI.  Otherwise GJ isn’t much different from TI  who is consumed with self-pity.  

jTJX7eb.jpg

http://www.sisatoday.co.kr/board/magazine.

@booha, I admire your big heart. Things will probably happen the way you posted but that kind of thing is honestly the most unbearable and unrealistic thing I constantly see in Korean family drama. If TI had only cut off GJ it would have been fine with me, but he didn’t stop there. He actively sought out GJ to try to ruin him as best he could. That is a heart full of hatred. I’m not saying that GJ should repay him with hatred but I think he’s doing the right thing by avoiding him. Other kids have been through worse than TI and it didn’t turn them in individuals with deep malice in their hearts like TI. I really have a problem if this is just brushed under the rug and everybody just get along most unnaturally as if his misdeeds against GJ didn’t matter.

Archived