[Drama 2018] Rich Family's Son / Wealthy Son, 부잣집 아들

0ly40

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So we are almost at the half point already or ma I counting this wrong?

The episodes are split in 2 now, they used to only do that for weekday dramas but it seems MBC has started doing it on weekends now with this drama. So this is still technically a 1 hour 50 episode drama but now that the episodes are split it's a half hour x 100 episodes. So after today, 24 x half an hour episodes have aired but really it's only been 12 1 hour episodes with the old format. We're not close to being at the half way point yet. 

5 minutes ago, kysy said:

The episodes are split in 2 now, they used to only do that for weekday dramas but it seems MBC has started doing it on weekends now with this drama. So this is still technically a 1 hour 50 episode drama but now that the episodes are split it's a half hour x 100 episodes. So after today, 24 x half an hour episodes have aired but really it's only been 12 1 hour episodes with the old format. We're not close to being at the half way point yet. 

Thanks I get pretty confused with this format lol.

Ohh  yet more heartwarming episodes.   Hope GJ’s dad will not die   Maybe the writer will make him an invalid or put him in a coma for the duration??  

XaHzRMI.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/232543

Spoiler

9 hours ago, kysy said:

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

So we are almost at the half point already or am I counting this wrong?

Thank you for clarifying it.  I wasn’t sure too how many more episodes were left.  Yeah it looks like the characters and their situations are still in the early stage of development.

Drug wife is probably taking different meds for depression because of the trauma of her past relationships and the child she doesn't know is her nephew.

She smothers GJ in the attention and love she couldn't give her own son. What I don't understand is why the writers didn't show her doing a smidge of the same towards nephew.

She's rather blasé towards nephew, which doesn't make sense for someone who has the characteristics she's been given. I'd think she shower in child that crossed her path with attention.

This is the only problem I have with her as a character. I know they did this to give more reasons for resentment but it gives less nuance.

It would've been better to show she gives almost equal attention and love  to both boy/men but, if she were forced to choose, at a crucial moment, it would be her picking the adoptive son that should cause the resentment. This coupled with TI misunderstanding that she knows he's her son would have felt more cohesive for me.

Archived