[Drama 2018] Rich Family's Son / Wealthy Son, 부잣집 아들

0ly40

[Kdrama] 부잣집 아들 A Son Of A Rich Family OST Part.1 Official M/V

((주현미 Joo Hyun Mi - 그대를 불러봅니다 Missing You ))

singer 주현미 Joo Hyun Mi

Spoiler

[Kdrama] 부잣집 아들 A Son Of A Rich Family OST Part.2 Official M/V

(( 배기성 Bae Gi Sung - 오빠간다 Oppa GoGo ))

singer 배기성 Bae Gi Sung

Spoiler

FGqHK5G.gif

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I dont throw out old magazines you never know when you want to read them again"

Haha very nice line!

The issues in their relationship was not as one sided as I thought,I guess he felt she never help him in  while the army and she felt she never help him in the business.

He clearly still really cares  about her right now but on side not so much yet.

** KJH gave a good summary about RFS. The first week had a bit of a slow start but today’s eps showed what the drama would be.  Also I’m happy to see a budding chemistry among the cast as a pair and team. :) 

((**From two different articles))
When KJH was asked about the charm of RFS, he answered “It is a weekend drama which we feel nostalgic.   I remember seeing a weekend drama with my whole family when I was a kid. I’m sure everybody has such a memory. The whole family got together and had a fun time watching it.  It seems like I haven’t met a drama which elicits such nostalgia for a long time.   I think RFS can be a drama that can satisfy those parts.”

http://enews24.tving.com/

KJH said “RFS depicts warmly about the stories of people like the writer’s previous works, ‘Mother’s Sea’, ‘You and Me’.    There are a lot of characters who represents the people around us.  I anticipate it will be a healing time for the whole family with mixed generations after a tired week.”  

http://www.newsen.com/

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

"I dont throw out old magazines you never know when you want to read them again"

Haha very nice line!

The issues in their relationship was not as one sided as I thought,I guess he felt she never help him in  while the army and she felt she never help him in the business.

He clearly still really cares  about her right now but on side not so much yet.

Thanks  I wasn’t quite sure what Gwang Jae said at the time.  I guess he felt embarrassed about keeping a tiny salt bottle.  haha   Don’t forget it was Young Ha who had a flashback kiss with Gwang Jae.  But it was a nice treat. haha   It means Tae Il will have no chance with Young Ha?!

ukCkVWt.jpg

http://hei.hankyung.com/hub01/201804012858I

5 hours ago, booha said:

** KJH gave a good summary about RFS. The first week had a bit of a slow start but today’s eps showed what the drama would be.  Also I’m happy to see a budding chemistry among the cast as a pair and team. :) 

((**From two different articles))
When KJH was asked about the charm of RFS, he answered “It is a weekend drama which we feel nostalgic.   I remember seeing a weekend drama with my whole family when I was a kid. I’m sure everybody has such a memory. The whole family got together and had a fun time watching it.  It seems like I haven’t met a drama which elicits such nostalgia for a long time.   I think RFS can be a drama that can satisfy those parts.”

http://enews24.tving.com/

KJH said “RFS depicts warmly about the stories of people like the writer’s previous works, ‘Mother’s Sea’, ‘You and Me’.    There are a lot of characters who represents the people around us.  I anticipate it will be a healing time for the whole family with mixed generations after a tired week.”  

http://www.newsen.com/

Thanks  I wasn’t quite sure what Gwang Jae said at the time.  I guess he felt embarrassed about keeping a tiny salt bottle.  haha   Don’t forget it was Young Ha who had a flashback kiss with Gwang Jae.  But it was a nice treat. haha   It means Tae Il will have no chance with Young Ha?!

http://hei.hankyung.com/hub01/201804012858I

It was surprising that he just threw a ring out there lol.

Oh yeah she did say if the Cafe did not fail she would not have broken up with him

Man they are really dragging out the part where his dad suppose to die, thats going to break him :(

He has a good relationship with all his family  which  is are in these dramas.

Sometimes a bottle of salt means more than a ring.

I liked the scene when GJ and YH argued who helped who more.

They looked natural like any couple.  But there was no bitterness there.

I hope that the grandma will be smart and that she will still support Yong.

This actor that plays YHs brother has a beautiful smile.

17 hours ago, dramaninja said:

It was surprising that he just threw a ring out there lol.

Oh yeah she did say if the Cafe did not fail she would not have broken up with him

Man they are really dragging out the part where his dad suppose to die, thats going to break him :(

He has a good relationship with all his family  which  is are in these dramas.

:):)

I don’t know why many are not watching this drama. I know this drama isn’t over the top but it has many good qualities and it’s a very easy one to watch.     
Young Ha  and Gwang Jae’s relationship faltered before because each of them was too much occupied with own problems/grudges instead of showing concern for the other.  If they are going to get together, they have to remember what they did wrong.  I like trio of YH and GJ and TI.  GJ is immature and spoiled  but he exudes sweetness and likability which makes an interesting contrast with GJ’s dad and stepmom and TI as they carry dark shadows underneath.         
Hope the dad will not die. He can just lose his company and GJ earns it back for him.  

7 minutes ago, booha said:

:):)

I don’t know why many are not watching this drama. I know this drama isn’t over the top but it has many good qualities and it’s a very easy one to watch.     
Young Ha  and Gwang Jae’s relationship faltered before because each of them was too much occupied with own problems/grudges instead of showing concern for the other.  If they are going to get together, they have to remember what they did wrong.  I like trio of YH and GJ and TI.  GJ is immature and spoiled  but he exudes sweetness and likability which makes an interesting contrast with GJ’s dad and stepmom and TI as they carry dark shadows underneath.         
Hope the dad will not die. He can just lose his company and GJ earns it back for him.  

Yeah I dont know we not getting more comments actually this one has been interesting so far.

Yeah I agreed with you about YH and GJ they both messed this up and dint realize what the other was going though because they own big problems.

GJ does not  hide how he feels about her already which is refreshing.

The dad passing away is the plot point of the show. :(

On 4/2/2018 at 5:51 PM, rocher22 said:

Sometimes a bottle of salt means more than a ring.

I liked the scene when GJ and YH argued who helped who more.

They looked natural like any couple.  But there was no bitterness there.

I hope that the grandma will be smart and that she will still support Yong.

This actor that plays YHs brother has a beautiful smile.

Yeah I already like them together hopefully she can help him doing all his struggles.

This time I think they will be there for each other.

13 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah I already like them together hopefully she can help him doing all his struggles.

Yes, they should take advantage of this second opportunity.

**I translated  OST2 ‘Oppa gogo’   ((*Someone did a cute translation for the title)) ((*Translating a song is always hard but hopefully from the song the essential theme of the drama comes across))
When Gwang Jae’s mom died from the childbirth, it must have been like the sky literally dropped on GJ’s dad and his perspective on life changed.   I can feel why he has pampered his son with such tenderness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGiQQjrKwHY
 OST2 'Oppa gogo' 
(#1)Life starts now.
Because you are here, (it’s) a big daebak/hit
Love and dream (are) blooming
Everything is splendid  (세상만사All the things that happens in the world.)

(#2)Life is endless waves.
Don’t look back, Oppa gogo
My thrilling life (is) the best
(It’s) a big daebak/hit  right now

(#3)Once I was like that
I was smooth with no fear
Life is a moment
(There’s) only love at the end

(#4) (The one) stays with me to the end
You are the one and you are here
The world is brilliant everywhere.  
(I) really appreciate it

repeat (#1) & (#2)

(#5)It's all about living
Whether it’s sad or it’s good
It's all in a moment
Living is like that

repeat (#4)

repeat (#1) & (#2)

repeat (#1) & (#2)

((Oppa gogo Korean lyrics))

Spoiler

인생은 이제부터 시작이야

니가 있어서 매우 대박이야

사랑도 꿈도 피어나고

세상만사 진짜 너무 좋아

인생은 거침없는 파도란다

뒤 돌아 보지도 마 오빠간다

짜릿한 내 인생이 최고야

지금 매우 대박이야 한때는

진짜 그랬지

잘 나갔지 겁도 없이

인생은 한순간이야

남는 건 단 하나 사랑뿐이야

내 옆에 끝까지 남아준

단 한사람 니가 여기 있다

세상이 온통 찬란하다

정말로 고맙다

인생은 이제부터 시작이야

니가 있어서 매우 대박이야

사랑도 꿈도 피어나고

세상만사 진짜 너무 좋아

인생은 거침없는 파도란다

뒤돌아 보지도 마 오빠간다

짜릿한 내 인생이 최고야

지금 매우 대박이야

사는게 다 그런거지

슬플때도 좋을때도

모두 다 한순간이야

산다는게 그런거야

내 옆에 끝까지 남아준

단 한사람 니가 여기 있다

세상이 온통 찬란하다

정말로 고맙다

인생은 이제부터 시작이야

니가 있어서 매우 대박이야

사랑도 꿈도 피어나고

세상만사 진짜 너무 좋아

인생은 거침없는 파도란다

뒤돌아 보지도 마 오빠간다

짜릿한 내 인생이 최고야

지금 매우 대박이야

인생은 이제부터 시작이야

니가 있어서 매우 대박이야

사랑도 꿈도 피어나고

세상만사 진짜 너무 좋아

인생은 거침없는 파도란다

뒤 돌아 보지도 마 오빠간다

짜릿한 내 인생이 최고야

지금 매우 대박이야

14 hours ago, rocher22 said:
On 4/3/2018 at 8:02 PM, dramaninja said:

Yes, they should take advantage of this second opportunity.

I think when Gwang Jae sees how much Tae Il is attentive to Young Ha, he will go insane with jealousy fit.   haha   Hopefully GJ doesn’t go overboard and learns from TI’s  gentle and considerate manner toward YH.  I already feel a little bad for TI since as a second lead he will not get YH.   I like both GJ and TI but  GJ & YH seem to have a better chemistry.  
Wow  seeing the preview  there will be a lot of noise from family problems.  I noticed YH’s dad seemed  to act odd sometimes like when his two daughters had a big physical fight, he was busy taking pictures of them. lol  It was hilarious.  In the preview YH’s dad goes after his brother with a stick/or an iron bar.  :unsure::huh:  

4 hours ago, booha said:

I think when Gwang Jae sees how much Tae Il is attentive to Young Ha, he will go insane with jealousy fit.   haha   Hopefully GJ doesn’t go overboard and learns from TI’s  gentle and considerate manner toward YH.  I already feel a little bad for TI since as a second lead he will not get YH.   I like both GJ and TI but  GJ & YH seem to have a better chemistry.  
Wow  seeing the preview  there will be a lot of noise from family problems.  I noticed YH’s dad seemed  to act odd sometimes like when his two daughters had a big physical fight, he was busy taking pictures of them. lol  It was hilarious.  In the preview YH’s dad goes after his brother with a stick/or an iron bar.  :unsure::huh:  

GJ and YH look so natural together.

Although I think that TI will be more jealous, because GJ, in addition to all he has, also has YHs love.

The main couple atleast made up but got mess up a little when she found out who is father was lol.

The main guy to me is really not a typical rich dude, he did not lie to her family about anything really. And he seems to really love her none of that pretending he does not.

Here are the ratings for the last two weeks.  The first ep from each week’s batch has always been low.  It might be due to competing with a very popular show in that time slot.  Otherwise the rest of eps have received decent ratings.

(4-1) ep5/ep6/ep7/ep8: 4.3% / 11.2% / 9.9%  / 10.5% 

(4-8) ep9/ep10/ep11/ep12:  3.1% / 10.5% / 9.1% / 9.5%

**Still enjoying    Yup there is something about family relationships. Family is a melting pot of bliss and curse. One can’t live without it yet one can’t live without pulling one’s hair. lol   Poor GJ is fun to watch but I can see why he isn’t ready for YH yet.  It was fun to see two different versions of their first encounter.   So YH was smitten by GJ’s look at first.    haha
I’m glad there is a tiny hint of development between YH and TI.  At first TI seemed to have too much emotional baggage  to carry on with YH and acted rather passively whenever he was with YH.  So it was nice to see at the end he was very gingerly opening his feelings,  while GJ was having hullabaloo with YH’s dad.  haha

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

The main couple atleast made up but got mess up a little when she found out who is father was lol.

The main guy to me is really not a typical rich dude, he did not lie to her family about anything really. And he seems to really love her none of that pretending he does not.

Right GJ is immature and spoiled but he has sweet innocence in dealing with people.   I guess his dad protected him from outside reality but now GJ needs to lose his dad’s protection in order to mature.  I like YH’s can-do attitude. She can be great to GJ by pulling him up in a future hard time.   

preview

Archived