Broadcast Period: 1/18/2018

Cast:

Ivy Chen

Wang Zi Qi
Zhang Bai Jia
Hsieh Ying Shiuan

Fiona Sit

Synopsis:

Two years have passed since white-collar worker Jiang Yi Yi and her first love Chu Tian Qi broke up. Even though Yi Yi pretends to not be affected anymore, she still can’t forget him. Then she meets the trainee guardian Fang Mu Ye from the Guardian Tribe, with whom she ends up living together. Mu Ye’s supernatural powers add a lot of fun to Yi Yi’s life, making her gradually forget Tian Qi and focus on her dream of becoming an inventor again. The two become a bickering couple, however, a crazy scientist, who’s looking for a study object, appears.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Love Is In The Air 幸福 近在咫尺 Raw Episodes

Click here to request a Viki License

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

12 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

@angelangie, Tiffany is in like every single Chinese drama.. bahahaha. Hoping for a good new year with her. :)
She will also be in another drama with my man, Luo Jin. :D 

The picture on here shows Tiffany. Though the preview shows a different girl.. she looks familar though.  Ivy Chen?

Where do you see Tiffany?  The picture and preview are Ivy Chen lol and it seems like this drama is also directed by Ivy, herself :)

16 hours ago, angelangie said:

how do you like it so far :) 

I haven't watched any yet.. I usually wait about 6-8 episodes are out before starting that way in that many episodes of watching I can make my decision if I want to continue or drop. :D I'm really loving Mr. Right so far. How about you?? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Love Is In The Air 幸福 近在咫尺
  • 3 months later...

The Moment you wish to check out the actor and see more from him and you find out this Drama is his debut.... ahhhh...

I really like the Drama and i so love the Angel. I watched until 14 with subs and could not stop myself so i watched the rest RAW.

Archived