[Drama 2006] '90 Days, Falling In Love Days' 90일, 사랑할 시

Guest rimna79

Guest hamonrye

ooooooooo kim ha neul in a new drama! i really like her! but i hope she chose a comedy one. I am not really fond of sad dramas wherein someone dies...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First episode tonight. Hopefully, this will be like "Alone in love". Fresh and provocative .

first episode is tonight? i thought they aired the first episode last week. hmm...i must have read it wrong on the official website. oops.

Guest atreyu112

First episode tonight. Hopefully, this will be like "Alone in love". Fresh and provocative .

ya.. i hope too.. alone in love is superb.. i can't wait for tonite.. i hope this drama will be subbed..

Wow...less than 7 hours away...like everyone here...I'm also hoping it won't disappoint...hehe...

Some new pictures...

90doq6.jpg

90d2ck1.jpg

90d3rp4.jpg90d4up6.jpg

90d5lc9.jpg90d6kb0.jpg

90d7hq2.jpg90d8ng5.jpg

90d11ay3.jpg90d9jb4.jpg

90d12zc3.jpg90d13gi3.jpg

I watched KJH's 9 minutes interview at MBC earlier.

They showed some behind the scenes clips...one of which his dad was beating him up ...it was rough.

There are some scenes between KJH & KHN too...he was riding his bicycle with her in the back...they went to the orchard and stole some oranges.

For those who haven't watch the first episode .. its better if u prepare a box of tissues ..

:tears::tears:

The story begin in a cute way . when a group of boys chasing a bus full of cute high girl school ..

... and how their love story start also cute ... to bad the happiness is only for a short time .. how could they are COUSIN .. its not fair to KHN and KJH ...

"I'm sorry .. I'm sorry for loving you .. and I'm sorry for being my father's son" .. its so painful to heard .. they have to admit they are COUSIN and forbidden to love each other ..

after 4 years .. i thought perhaps they can't forget each other. But seems its impossible .. isn't it?? Peoples said .. first love is the hardest thing to forget in our live .. so do with them .. To KHN and to KJH ..

He was there .. he was crying while she make a phone call to her mom .. she was lying to her mom .. how well she doing .. living in Seoul .. he heard everything .. and tears .. in his eyes ..

90d8ng5.jpg

actually this pic already tell eveything about the story .. (thanks Luv) ..

They are so near .. their love are so strong .. but yet .. actually there is a big gap, obstacle between them ..

From the preview .. looks like tomorrow episode will be more tears .. someone dies .. i think its KJH's father .. and KHN is in the plane .. leaving Korea ... :tears:

90 days falling in love .. I'm counting the days ...

Luv as always, thanks for those caps!

KJH is smouldering.......but the storyline?!?!?!?

what with someone dying, cousin relationship, etc

dunno if i can take this kind of plot

pure unadulterated romance works best for me

to those who got to watch it tonite, pray tell how it went!

wow erenah..u got to the first ep fast!!! i saw the preview of the series.. and i liked the sad tone to it..

thanx for the spoilers.

ps: Kim Ha Neul looks really pretty inside..

You can say the story is a little bit predictable ..

But i still feel love to watch it ...

a few pics from first episode .

epi0104iu2.jpg

epi0101el1.jpg

The scene after they know they were COUSIN ..

epi0102ua8.jpg

The scene he was beating by his father ..

epi0103ut6.jpg

The day before he leaving for Seoul

credit: yahoo.kr | daum.net

KJH is smouldering.......but the storyline?!?!?!?

what with someone dying, cousin relationship, etc

dunno if i can take this kind of plot

pure unadulterated romance works best for me

lol.... you speak my mind... :lol:

Goodness...what's up with the storyline?

Thanks to nazzen for the brief 'preview' of what's going on in episode 1...

The whole cousin thing really turns me OFF... :crazy:

shucks.. I was kinda waiting for Kim Ha-Neul's and Jung Hae-Yong's comeback in drama... sigh...

Might check out the first eppie just to see how it is, and wonder about the ratings since it's competing with JinYi and Lovers ^^

Thanks nazznen & ika1801...wow...that big twist...hehe...I've been thinking about it...I was like...if they love each other so much...why can't they be together...hehe...now it becomes very clear.

The story sounds familiar now...something like Piano isn't it...KHN was in a similar situation...

This time they gave her a way out by having him dying...at least...that gave them the courage to follow their hearts.

I didn't watch the first episode yet...I'll post up the pictures later today.

Hehe...I always want to help the unpopular threads...hehe...at least initially...

Even during some of the interviews...the cast already expressed that they are prepared for some critisms due to the sensitive storyline...but they still hope that viewers will give them a chance.

Some pictures from cizel...

1be7.jpg

2uh9.jpg

3fh7.jpg

ai*...hehe...yeah...that's exactly how I feel initially reading the synopsis...hehe...because no one will be rooting for them. But since the story is told from their perspectives...it'll give us some insights :)

I watched about 1/3 of episode 1 ...and I really like it so far...

KJH is really funny.

KHN & KJH are both students now...

KJH and KHN met for the first time when she went to the teacher's office and pretended to be a teacher...hehe...called out students' names...then KJH who was on his knees because of detention...raised up his hand when she called out one of the names on the list...hehe...

KHN was playing the piano at school and KJH was listening to the music...It was raining outside when she needed to go home...KJH offered to walk her home with his umbrella...when they're almost home...she saw her dad and ran to him...KJH was disappointed... :lol:

After he went to her window and put flowers there...he always ran when she opened the window...hehe...

They're finally holding hands now.

The student love story is pretty cute...everyone is really shy.

It was really sad when KHN told her grandma about KJH, she told her grandma his name...Her grandma wanted to tell her the truth but she died before she got a chance to say anything.

Now I'm about 2/3 through episode 1... :)

At grandma's funeral...KJH finally realized that they're cousins...

KJH couldn't accept it...he was really angry.

This guy were making fun of KHN...she slapped him and he slapped her back. KJH went to that guy's classroom and beat him up. KJH's dad beat him up for creating troubles at school while KHN was watching from afar. She was really sad...she had tears in her eys.

KJH took her to some show on his bike...they're both really sad now. He was still holding her hand but she gave him this look so he let go of her hand. While watching the show...this banner fell on top of them and he kissed her tears.

KHN still opens her window...expecting KJH to come but he was late...this time he came on his own. He told her he loves her. He said he's sorry for loving her...for being his dad's son. They were both crying...

KHN was crying and KJH drove his bike into the river...screaming and yelling...heartbroken.

Years later

...they still cried about it at times.

I think KJH is dating Jung Hae Yong now ...while walking with her...they ran into KHN. He was fumbling around didn't know what to say...he was like I'm glad to meet you. JHY asked...who is she? then he said she's his cousin. Then he asked KHN do you live in Seoul...where? hehe...They had an akward handshake. Then he said he's really glad to meet her again and she walked away.

KHN was in the phone booth crying...she was like...what? glad to meet you again? just repeating what he said to her earlier. KJH left the theater and went out to look for KHN but she already left.

After KJH met KHN...KJH got drunk...losing his mind...taking it out on his friends.

They met again...KJH was behind KHN...She didn't look at him...He said something touching...she cried...then they both walked away opposite direction. In the voice over...KHN said something...I'm not really sure but it sounds like...why do I have to love him out of all the people in this world...

Episode 1 ratings:

Nationwide: 9% (#19)

Seoul: 8.9% (#17)

They made it to the top 20! haha... ^^

I skimmed through episode 1, errr.. not sure if I'm gonna like this one.

Kang Ji Hwan looks better in here than in Fireworks. KHN is still pretty as always, and Jung Hae Yong looks so darn cute wearing the school uniform...kekeke... I don't know which one is the other guy? hm...

EPISODE 1 HQ (SUN)

AVAILABLE @ WITHS2CB

Yay caps! hehehe...

I agree... it's so much better to see Kim HaNeul in a comedy theme...but I think she is a great actress.

She can also pull this character off , despite the obvious that both of them, Kang JiHwan and Kim HaNeul look great together.

It's really sad to know the fact that they are cousins. it's actually a bit 'sickening' and incest. But since they don't know it before they fall in love, it's a difficult position. and how come they're cousins? and they barely found out about it when they're at that age? so strange... hmmm...

I saw the rating today...it's at 9% Nationwide.

Link to Article

Actually...this drama is not bad at all...I think the major problem is the fact that they're cousins.

Society doesn't accept these type of relationships. It's sad because no one told them before they fell in love.

Some pictures from episode 1...

ceyes00000000zj5.jpg

ceyes00000129fk6.jpg

ceyes00000187av0.jpg

ceyes00000303xg6.jpg

ceyes00000307gy2.jpg

ceyes00000329fh7.jpg

ceyes00000335ve2.jpg

ceyes00000350io7.jpg

ceyes00000354wj6.jpg

ceyes00000366dn7.jpg

ceyes00000571tn1.jpg

ceyes00000631lf1.jpg

ceyes00000636ka8.jpg

ceyes00000655ow0.jpg

I saw the rating today...it's at 9% Nationwide.

Actually...this drama is not bad at all...I think the major problem is the fact that they're cousins.

Society doesn't accept these type of relationships. It's sad because no one told them before they fell in love.

Thanks ay link & Luv !

Indeed strange why they have not found out this relation !

Now I understand why KJH was crying so sad and had to break up with KHN...... KJH has bad temper..

After 4 years later KJH met KHN on the street in Seoul... dang... he was surprised/ shocked and still has strong feelings for KHN...

With most dramas I like to root for and happy when the main couple get together. But this drama presents a no win situation. How am I to root for them? Even if he was already dead I still could not root for them. I guess I am part of that society that does not allow this type of relation. :tears:

Archived