[Drama 2006] '90 Days, Falling In Love Days' 90일, 사랑할 시

Guest rimna79

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is one of the actress ha ji won? O_O becuase it sure looks like her but her name's not on the first page ?

no...it's kim ha neul and jung hae yong. i'm not sure which one you're referring to, but ha ji won's not in this drama.

anyone know where i can download this?

Guest atreyu112

i've watched the preview from MBC.. it's surely a very sad drama.. the background theme song is soo nice and sad... kinda tell the audience to watch out for a tearjerker drama.. soo sadddd..

Guest heartdrops

^ =O~ really? I need to watch that preview then.

Kim Ha Neul is so pretty. This looks like an interesting drama, will definitely watch it.

Preview of episode 1...Hope someone will help us translate...

It seems the first part of the drama will be a flashback...

Back in 1993, in Cheju-Do...they're still going school ( KJH & KHN). He was driving his bicycle...KHN was playing her piano...Then it rains she doesn't have an umbrella...he'll come to the rescue??? something like that...hehe...

HD 수목 미니시리즈「90일, 사랑할 시간」첫 회

2006년 11월 15일 (수) 21시 55분 ~ 23시 15분

1993년, 제주도. 지석(강지환)은 달리는 버스를 따라 잡으려 자전거 페달을 힘껏 밟다가 한 남자가 여자와 뜨겁게 포옹하는 장면을 보고 멈춰 선다. 허겁지겁 뛰어온 지석은 교장선생님이 돌아가셔서 시험이 연기됐다는 소식에 기뻐하다 담임에게 혼나고, 교무실에서 미연(김하늘)과 마주친다. 지석과 덕구(김형범), 병찬(최성호)은 병찬네 피아노 학원에서 옆의 여관을 훔쳐보느라 정신없고, 그 때 문이 열리며 미연이 들어온다. 비오는 날, 피아노 연습을 끝낸 미연은 우산이 없어 학원 현관에 서있고, 지석은 그런 미연에게 우산을 씌워준다.

자전거가 고장이 나 버스를 타게 된 지석은 미연의 옆자리에 앉게 되고, 미연의 허밍에 습관적으로 화음을 넣어버리고 만다. 점점 가까워지는 지석과 미연. 지석은 미연에게 꽃을 전하고, 토요일에 탐라축제 가자는 쪽지를 발견한 미연의 얼굴에 미소가 번진다. 레코드 가게에서 미연에게 줄 선물을 사려던 지석은 우연히 만난 정란(정혜영)에게 돈을 빌린다. 미연은 지석에게 전화해 할머니가 돌아가셔서 테이프 받으러 못가겠다며 기다리게 해서 미안하다고 한다. 지석이 온다는 주문을 외우던 미연은 문상객으로 온 지석을 보고 깜짝 놀란다.

Archived