[Drama 2006] '90 Days, Falling In Love Days' 90일, 사랑할 시

Guest rimna79

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xXeunhaexP

im really excited to see this drama. gosh~ so many good dramas these days :) anways, KHN looks so elegant and different im excited to see her act again. this drama seems sad yet romantic.

Guest Madrasta

I am very happy that there is a follow-up series of Kang Ji Wan. I like him in Exhibition of Fireworks, that is why I am excited to see him in a different series with no less than Kim Ha Nuel as leading lady. This is something that I am not going to miss.

Guest beauwhale

anyone knows that this drama is gonna be subbed or not??? it sounds interesting, i hope that some sub group will take this project...i pray!!!!

Guest atreyu112

I hope that too.. i am the subbing team is looking for additional person who can do translation.. if only my korean is at the advance stage.. but the thing is, i just starting my korean lesson.. hope to watch this drama even though it is a sad one.. especially with a great casts

lookanime, u can look for the storyline at the 1st page of this thread..

Archived