Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, dramagirlslove said:

ZM kept on voicing throughout the episodes that she will leave and tell him to meet up with her in Mongolia but he kept on insisting that she stays. Stay another night lol.Had he just let her leave like they had planned, finish his business, and meet up with her later, there would have been no need to meet up with her father and whatnot. 

 

I guess she had her consideration then. 

Since the sect members ask her stay, she might be thinking, "might as well, to see what they are up to, and can protect WJ or warn him" 

 

At the part of visiting RYW, i thought maybe she wanted to take a gamble to see if negotiation is successful. If successful, she get to see her dad one more time, she will also get to help WJ to ask for war peace, and she will also be able to stay with WJ alittle longer since her dad agree to temporarily cease the battle. 

 

Little did she expect the worst 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ZWJ actually died searching for ZM in the Mongolian desert.  The last scene of them reuniting was just ZWJ dreaming in his last moments of life.  The end.

 

This would've been a better ending. :naughty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in love with this version HSDS! Love ZWJ and ZM here.

 

I would wish Ming sect can be a bit nicer to ZM... Even Fan Yau Si who seems truly nice to ZM, but still make use of her at the end...

 

I also love Yang Xiao here, so charismatic! Hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, vicious219 said:

ZWJ actually died searching for ZM in the Mongolian desert.  The last scene of them reuniting was just ZWJ dreaming in his last moments of life.  The end.

 

This would've been a better ending. :naughty:

 

I would fly over to assassinate the producer if this happen lol

 

By the way i just found two weibo articles that truly described how i feel. 

Let me translate first and share later 

 

I kept looking for articles like this to ease my heart and satisfy my desire for more WJ minmin moments lol

 

Overall, this production is really well done and well planned out, provoke thoughts in audience, making audience racking their brain and reflect on life. 

 

Smart, smart 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im not understand the part WJ talked to his grand-master at ep 49 or 50? Can someone clarify? WJ said he's afraid that finding ZM is worthless as she won't forgive him, and ZR is angry? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like the last 2 episodes got so much in a hurry, many scenes would have explained more about WJ and ZM. I would love to see WJ tells everyone that he decides to give up everything, looking for ZM and a little wedding scene between the two in the end. I'm not understand what's the surprise as it showed in the mv, maybe in the TvB version?

 

So far, I love the ending, just could have include more to make it clear of what's going on. I feel like some scenes don't match well with each other and sense some were cut...lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

im not understand the part WJ talked to his grand-master at ep 49 or 50? Can someone clarify? WJ said he's afraid that finding ZM is worthless as she won't forgive him, and ZR is angry? 

 

Yes, he did mention that he is worried that ZM will still be angry and not forgive him.

And even if he found her, nothing will come out of their relationship.

 

Credit to Weibo Writer:

我为什么这么痴迷新版忌敏

答案是 少年感

曾无忌和琪敏敏的少年感强到连原著都显逊色

原著小张有点油 可曾版小张没有

他青涩 真,谈起恋爱俨然一副傻鹅子模样
我喜欢他们前期的甜甜暗戳戳
虽然心中也存着蒙汉之别
可少年的心事,毕竟是易消的残雪
女鹅霸道直撩
你心脏砰砰跳跳
女鹅生气胡闹
你不仅对她公主抱抱
还要给她肩膀靠靠
臭小子和贼丫头 我多希望故事不要再延长
这世间一切悲哀凄凉 都未曾加诸你们身上
可是终究是要虐恋才能情深的
于是你头顶不再是小丸子发髻
她嘴角也不复狡黠笑意
呜呼——
我怀念的
是绿柳山庄 她嘤咛一声,你心中一荡
不是少林后山 你长叹一声,承揽她以往过恶
那固然深情 可那不是我的傻鹅子啦
我总是痴心妄想着
少年人永远不要长大

半披半束的白衣无忌
纵然你所历世事颇多
也最怀念年少的酸酸甜甜吧

 

My translation for this Article. Sorry that I translate terribly lousy. For those who can understand Chinese, please feel free to correct my English:

 

Why am I obsessed with WJ-Minmin?

Answer is: Their youthful invigoration.

Joseph-Wuji and Yukee-Minmin’s childlike expression and youth invigoration are stronger in sense than that of the same characters in the Original Novel.

Joseph-Wuji is innocent and Pure,

when he fall heads over heel in love, he is shy and silly.

I like the pure love between them in the very initial part of the Drama.

Although they are aware of their political difference, they forgive each other easily and their engagement is fun.

When Minmin is actively flirting with him, his heart beats fast.

When Minmin is angry and unreasonable, He carry her along, Lend her his shoulder.

Little Rascal and Wily Girl – I really hope the story just stop here. I really wish for all the sadness and burden to stay away from you.

But, There must be some obstacles to go through in order for you to realize how deep your love is.

Joseph – You no longer bun up your hair like a little Boy.

Yukee – We no longer see that Sly smile when you tease him, on your face anymore.

 

Sob Sob.

To Wuji:

I really missed Lu Liu Manor, where her Coquettishy laughter caught your heart.

And Not the scene at Shaolin temple, where you sighed heavily and shoulder all her past misdeeds.

I sense your true love for her, but that is not the Silly you who fall heads over heels back then.

I had my wishful thinking, hoping that Both of you will never grow up.

 

Wuji, you may have changed your dressing , your image, you may have gone through a lot.

But I still missed the youthful and silly you the most, and all the bittersweet ups and downs you have been through.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

I feel like the last 2 episodes got so much in a hurry, many scenes would have explained more about WJ and ZM. I would love to see WJ tells everyone that he decides to give up everything, looking for ZM and a little wedding scene between the two in the end. I'm not understand what's the surprise as it showed in the mv, maybe in the TvB version?

 

So far, I love the ending, just could have include more to make it clear of what's going on. I feel like some scenes don't match well with each other and sense some were cut...lol...

 

Wuji obviously show that he has never change, never deviate from his very initial pure heart.
He is still the forgiving Wuji. He is still the ever-so-ready-to-trust-his-brothers Wuji .
He never forget his promise to save the commoners.

I love that his love for Minmin is so deep to the core of the bones and yesterday's episodes, Joseph's portrayal was so well done. Show his emotions at every deeper level. Even i can feel it. It is really touching.
The lantern scene touched me the most. He close his eyes, missing her, and eventually letting go of the lantern boat.
He know her so well that even a slightest Sigh coming from afar, can immediately make him recognise her.
This kind of love!!! every girl yearn to have hahahahah.

I love it when he is so genuinely happy when the ming sect want to marry him off to ZM. hahahha yes, it really looks like he is the shy bride instead of ZM. ZM look more like the groom. ANd he really look hurt for that instant when ZM break off her hands and run away. I really must applaud Joseph for that expression! And i really love that look when he beg her to stay for one more night. Not sure if you guys notice? Minmin actually have a heartpain expression when she saw WJ genuinely happy over the wedding, and she knows like what she is going to do will hurt him? Did i see correctly? Or is she feeling heartpain because WJ was tricked by his members but he did not know? 

The tears are real, Yukee and Joseph. Really love every part of their romance last night.
Great Chemistry!

I also like that Yin Li , trying to feign memory loss to bring them together. I love her teary smile at the end of the show, so true and genuine. Really portray a kind Yin Li over here. Which is also her initial character. I applaud the producer for bringing them back to their CHU XIN.

The ming sect members behaviors does not come as a surprise too. Because when power overwhelms, people will turn astray.
Especially when it involve political issues. Politics are dirty. haha. But really, this 2 episodes, clearly show Wuji's characteristics that deem him to be unsuitable to be an Emperor.

I really like the reunion at the end. Like that both of them waited for each other for very long. And that ZM never blame him.
I just wish there is a kiss at the end hahahha or baby wuji lol

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LaurenPannaThat's why also I love it WJ is back to his old hairdo at the end. It's like his back to his old self when they were traveling together with no political burden

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

 

Wuji obviously show that he has never change, never deviate from his very initial pure heart.
He is still the forgiving Wuji. He is still the ever-so-ready-to-trust-his-brothers Wuji .
He never forget his promise to save the commoners.

I love that his love for Minmin is so deep to the core of the bones and yesterday's episodes, Joseph's portrayal was so well done. Show his emotions at every deeper level. Even i can feel it. It is really touching.
The lantern scene touched me the most. He close his eyes, missing her, and eventually letting go of the lantern boat.
He know her so well that even a slightest Sigh coming from afar, can immediately make him recognise her.
This kind of love!!! every girl yearn to have hahahahah.

I love it when he is so genuinely happy when the ming sect want to marry him off to ZM. hahahha yes, it really looks like he is the shy bride instead of ZM. ZM look more like the groom. ANd he really look hurt for that instant when ZM break off her hands and run away. I really must applaud Joseph for that expression! And i really love that look when he beg her to stay for one more night.

The tears are real, Yukee and Joseph. Really love every part of their romance last night.
Great Chemistry!

I also like that Yin Li , trying to feign memory loss to bring them together. I love her teary smile at the end of the show, so true and genuine. Really portray a kind Yin Li over here. Which is also her initial character. I applaud the producer for bringing them back to their CHU XIN.

The ming sect members behaviors does not come as a surprise too. Because when power overwhelms, people will turn astray.
Especially when it involve political issues. Politics are dirty. haha. But really, this 2 episodes, clearly show Wuji's characteristics that deem him to be unsuitable to be an Emperor.

I really like the reunion at the end. Like that both of them waited for each other for very long. And that ZM never blame him.
I just wish there is a kiss at the end hahahha or baby wuji lol

I feel sad for him...Everyone he loves was gone...His parents, his god-father and that moment when he didn't know ZM was still alive, it's like...the person he loves too...

yes! He heard of the word marrying ZM, he's so shocked and excited inside.:lol: I could tell that he's like "yes yes yes, I agree! please!" xD He still wanted to ask her first to see what she thinks or probably wants to do a proper proposal lol... He was way too happy when they dragged ZM and him inside and started the ceremony, lol...and then shock when ZM ran off. He was trying to have ZM stay longer with him. WJ doesn't want to become an Emperor...he's like...whoever wants it and as long as that person is good with people, they can have it... hahahaha..:w00t:. it's like who cares, as long as it's not me (meaning WJ) as an Emperor. 

I was sad that they didn't have another kiss, wedding scene, and/or baby WJ at the end...I thought I saw a bit of wedding scene with the hairpin between them in the music video...I was excited to see it...:tears:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, graceeedwardmom said:

The problem sometimes fanfic failed to stick to the character. Some fanfic i read made ZWJ suddenly smarter or more flirty, or ZM less bratty, i just can't follow. You know it will destroy the continuation of the story. 

I know what you mean. Not all fanfics are good- in fact you need to filter hard. :)

 

But the best ones not just grasp and express, but even build on and develop the essence of the character. And there are many books/stories out there that the fanfic is at least as much fun to read as the original to read/watch!

 

If you're interested in trying one such out and know the Harry Potter story, I suggest you try Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality. It is widely thought (very, very widely thought!) to be the best fanfic ever written. :) Diabolically clever and wildly excellent writing.

 

I like some of the C-fanfic on HSDS (there are nearly non in English!), if I run into any other good ones I'll recommend it on this forum!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

I feel sad for him...Everyone he loves was gone...His parents, his god-father and that moment when he didn't know ZM was still alive, it's like...the person he loves too...

yes! He heard of the word marrying ZM, he's so shocked and excited inside.:lol: I could tell that he's like "yes yes yes, I agree! please!" xD He still wanted to ask her first to see what she thinks or probably wants to do a proper proposal lol... He was way too happy when they dragged ZM and him inside and started the ceremony, lol...and then shock when ZM ran off. He was trying to have ZM stay longer with him. WJ doesn't want to become an Emperor...he's like...whoever wants it and as long as that person is good with people, they can have it... hahahaha..:w00t:. it's like who cares, as long as it's not me (meaning WJ) as an Emperor. 

I was sad that they didn't have another kiss, wedding scene, and/or baby WJ at the end...I thought I saw a bit of wedding scene with the hairpin between them in the music video...I was excited to see it...:tears:

 

i was secretly hoping that they cut away the Wedding scene at the end of last episode. And so, it means TVB version might have it. So i will want to patiently wait for TVB version. maybe it is just my wishful thinking.

 

Other than his shockness and hurt during that instant when ZM break his hand off and run away from the ceremony, Yukee also express her "heartpain" very well.

She really look like she can't bear to hurt WJ but she has to do it. She look like she feel hurt that WJ has been lied to by his members but he foolishly did not aware and really want to marry her. WOW, so heartbreaking. it has been tough on her too.

 

Anyone think that he look so cool breaking in the door and see ZM in the room , and say you are the one who did not want to "Xiang Ren" - acknowledge me. He sound like he is very Hurt, instead of angry.

 

I think i can re-watch last two episode several times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Yitian_fan said:

I know what you mean. Not all fanfics are good- in fact you need to filter hard. :)

 

But the best ones not just grasp and express, but even build on and develop the essence of the character. And there are many books/stories out there that the fanfic is at least as much fun to read as the original to read/watch!

 

If you're interested in trying one such out and know the Harry Potter story, I suggest you try Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality. It is widely thought (very, very widely thought!) to be the best fanfic ever written. :) Diabolically clever and wildly excellent writing.

 

I like some of the C-fanfic on HSDS (there are nearly non in English!), if I run into any other good ones I'll recommend it on this forum!

 

i Saw some C-fanfic in chinese too on Weibo.

I actually love reading in Chinese because it is the original language of the novel

hahahaha but english are great too !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my fave hsds after 86'. 

 

My fave ZWJ, joseph did a wonderful job for portraying of ZWJ. I really like him as ZWJ more than tony leung and this coming from a huge fan of 86' version.

 

So in love with yukee's ZM. Even though my No1 ZM still Ady An, but in this version, yukee gave us a various emotion of ZM and she's really nailed it.

 

This version YX and ZD now became my fave of all and i'm really sad that there's not enough of them from last night episodes.

 

My only forever disappointment  was the yellow maiden scene with ZZR <_<

 

Thank god for the ending that there is no ZZR creepily shows up when ZWJ and ZM reunited. 

 

Always love reading all the posts here. I can't believe we are already at page 70+ consider this chinese drama, not Kdrama. See you all at the next hsds remake lol

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In other HSDS version ZWJ doesn't know who he really love toward the end until ZZR asked him who he love the most. In this HSDS that sentence doesn't coming up as we all know who WJ love since the beginning at the moment he met MinMin. So I don't mind that they skip that scene where ZZR asked WJ. What I like in this version is the little "gold box" MinMin give to WJ is with him where ever he goes. MinMin like to tease WJ and he just don't know what to said to her. She is totally different than other girl, where she feel to hold his hand she just don't care. I don't think in the ancient time girl is more shy. She can said anything to him that she wanted to without fear.

 

I'm sure when she hold his hand, he would want to hold her hand too but just he tried to hide his feeling. Everything start at eps 43 and WJ can't turn back and deeply fall in love with MinMin. I can feel to the point that he can't live without MinMin if she really dead. I too love the scene where he closed his eyes and let the lantern flow on the water, so emotional and I can feel how much he missed MinMin. That why when he brake in to the room, he told her "I missed you a lot, do you know"  I don't recall hearing it in other version. I like MinMin and WJ here as they both have great chemistry and it so real that make you cry a long.  I guess there will not be another remake for another 10 years at least. But this is by far the best WJ&MinMin that I have seen.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the translation of the weibo post, Lauren.  I like this post.  It captures one aspect that I really like in this version: a more realistic take of what the situations will be for WJ and ZM. At the earlier episodes,  they are younger and more carefree. Perhaps they are still the young people with idealistic views of what their future will be,  laying out their plans with youthful dreams. Unfortunately, reality was not as simple as their dreams.  They have to grow up, mature up and carried all the burdens that fell on their shoulders. I guess like in real life. We have to grew up and past dreams might not be feasible anymore. ZM and WJ have to adjust their dreams to fit to their reality. 

 

The fact that WJ never gave up on her, even after the long and difficult search, even when the odds might not be in his favor after she kind of gave up on him, is a testament of his love and loyalty to ZM.  If he didn't really love her to bone (if I remember correctly, one of the iconic line in the story is when he confessed to ZR that his love to ZM is the one that is engraved in heart and bone/unforgettable), he can just give up. He didn't, and no need to say it out loud as his actions speak louder.

 

I have been thinking as to why ZM who's usually smart and calculative agreed to return to Ming headquarters, and I put them in spoilers as it miiighy get loo~ng. Sorry folks,  I never realized I like to write essay hahaha (nope. I actually hated writinv essay in college -_-)

 

Spoiler

In my opinion, ZM never intended to be found by WJ. She loves him so much that she just want to catch a glimpse of him before she went back to Mongolia. I guess she underestimate WJ connection to her that allow him to sense her presence. Once she reunited with WJ, all her plans started to unravel.  One thing I love about wuxia series is the intertwined storyline of chivalry and romance, where the heroes/heroines have that persons whom they love so much that these people,  in the eyes of others,  become liabilities and weaknesses against the heroes/heroines. I guess everyone has his/her own weaknesses, and for ZM,  it's WJ. 

 

I guess it's not easy to just let go of WJ when she feels like she still has a fighting chance in her gamble. I would think she still wish that she and WJ can be truly accepted by his members and her family. 

 

WJ is definitely her Achilles heel. Perhaps, she doesn't have the heart to just leave when WJ looks so happy to be with her. I agree that Yukee acted very well to convey the emotions of ZM,  especially when she saw how happy WJ was at their "wedding". (I want to say it again that they really need to act together againm. Both have good acting chops (the paper boat scene where he closed his eyes,  her scene when she hugged her father asking for his forgiveness, among many) and their on screen chemistry is just wow).

 

This hope to be able to stay with WJ might also be the reason why she agreed to WJ's plan of meeting her family.  She knew Ming members, especially Zhu YZ had ulterior motives, hence their foiled plan to trick her into the marriage.   But she trusted WJ and perhaps even Fan Yao and she might overlook that particular vicious plan concocted by his members. I guess this is one of her hindsight moment.   She gambled one more time for their chance of a happy ending but this time,  she lost.  Even the most able strategist can lose, including her. 

I could drone on and on about this version hahaha.

 

Sorry for the loooong post all.

 

Peace 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

[video-to-gif output image]

 

[video-to-gif output image]

 

[video-to-gif output image]

 

[video-to-gif output image]

 

[video-to-gif output image]

 

[video-to-gif output image]

 

[video-to-gif output image]

 

57 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

 

Anyone think that he look so cool breaking in the door and see ZM in the room , and say you are the one who did not want to "Xiang Ren" - acknowledge me. He sound like he is very Hurt, instead of angry.

 

Here!! WJ looks sooooooo cool here! :D

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ildiz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

[video-to-gif output image]

 

[video-to-gif output image]

 

[video-to-gif output image]

 

[video-to-gif output image]

 

[video-to-gif output image]

 

[video-to-gif output image]

 

[video-to-gif output image]

 

Here!! WJ looks sooooooo cool here! :D

Best hug also :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still find that WJ doesn't deserve ZM's love. For him she sacrificed even her life, and now her father's, and he still chose that hero wannabe villains over her. He didn't love her as much to go with her. What if he couldn't find her? What if she give up of her love for him and hid away forever? I want to see him a little more tortured, I mean, he has to learn one lesson or two, right? 

It broke my heart when WJ took responsibility and wanted to be killed in ZYZ place. It reflected that he cared so little about her grieve and didn't understand how her feeling was. She blamed herself for her father's death. So I can't make myself believe the ending like this according to ZM's personality. I mean, whenever you feel guilty that your love for a guy makes your father die can you still be with him in this life time? Okay you may forgive him but I don't think you can forgive yourself so easily.

Me too, I love the HE, but I don't think the assassination plot is a good move to lead us there. 

Ming Sect was a mess and  WJ wasn't a good choice for the leader. He was not determinded and was too kind. ZYZ wronged him again and again and WJ let him loose very easily. He plotted behind WJ back, guilty as a subordinate. He used ZM love for WJ, as a person. Yet, he still protected that ZYZ. ZM was right that Ming Sect people just wanted to use his fame, and they did not listen to him. I wished, last night when i saw this scene, him realize himself that everything ZM had said was right.

I don't like this WJ, but I love this actor.

This HSDS's only good is ZM.

I love HEs but please don't make my ZM look this easy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

Thank you for the translation of the weibo post, Lauren.  I like this post.  It captures one aspect that I really like in this version: a more realistic take of what the situations will be for WJ and ZM. At the earlier episodes,  they are younger and more carefree. Perhaps they are still the young people with idealistic views of what their future will be,  laying out their plans with youthful dreams. Unfortunately, reality was not as simple as their dreams.  They have to grow up, mature up and carried all the burdens that fell on their shoulders. I guess like in real life. We have to grew up and past dreams might not be feasible anymore. ZM and WJ have to adjust their dreams to fit to their reality. 

 

The fact that WJ never gave up on her, even after the long and difficult search, even when the odds might not be in his favor after she kind of gave up on him, is a testament of his love and loyalty to ZM.  If he didn't really love her to bone (if I remember correctly, one of the iconic line in the story is when he confessed to ZR that his love to ZM is the one that is engraved in heart and bone/unforgettable), he can just give up. He didn't, and no need to say it out loud as his actions speak louder.

 

I have been thinking as to why ZM who's usually smart and calculative agreed to return to Ming headquarters, and I put them in spoilers as it miiighy get loo~ng. Sorry folks,  I never realized I like to write essay hahaha (nope. I actually hated writinv essay in college -_-)

 

  Hide contents

In my opinion, ZM never intended to be found by WJ. She loves him so much that she just want to catch a glimpse of him before she went back to Mongolia. I guess she underestimate WJ connection to her that allow him to sense her presence. Once she reunited with WJ, all her plans started to unravel.  One thing I love about wuxia series is the intertwined storyline of chivalry and romance, where the heroes/heroines have that persons whom they love so much that these people,  in the eyes of others,  become liabilities and weaknesses against the heroes/heroines. I guess everyone has his/her own weaknesses, and for ZM,  it's WJ. 

 

I guess it's not easy to just let go of WJ when she feels like she still has a fighting chance in her gamble. I would think she still wish that she and WJ can be truly accepted by his members and her family. 

 

WJ is definitely her Achilles heel. Perhaps, she doesn't have the heart to just leave when WJ looks so happy to be with her. I agree that Yukee acted very well to convey the emotions of ZM,  especially when she saw how happy WJ was at their "wedding". (I want to say it again that they really need to act together againm. Both have good acting chops (the paper boat scene where he closed his eyes,  her scene when she hugged her father asking for his forgiveness, among many) and their on screen chemistry is just wow).

 

This hope to be able to stay with WJ might also be the reason why she agreed to WJ's plan of meeting her family.  She knew Ming members, especially Zhu YZ had ulterior motives, hence their foiled plan to trick her into the marriage.   But she trusted WJ and perhaps even Fan Yao and she might overlook that particular vicious plan concocted by his members. I guess this is one of her hindsight moment.   She gambled one more time for their chance of a happy ending but this time,  she lost.  Even the most able strategist can lose, including her. 

I could drone on and on about this version hahaha.

 

Sorry for the loooong post all.

 

Peace 

 

I feel so sweet and warmth reading your long post. Awwww it nailed my feelings totally. I feel like i am the one in love when i look at Joseph eyes in this series and both of them really done very well. 

 

I agree that its her gamble. And she gambled twice in one episode. First gamble, go back to ming sect with WJ. Second gamble, meet her father with WJ. 

 

Both times, she hope to protect wuji in different ways, and wishing for a chance to be with him longer. 

 

I feel sad at ZM heart pain expression when she saw how happy wuji is, at the wedding scene, and feel hurt that she is going to hurt him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...