Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

9 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Previously on YL tombstone, he also put his name as husband if i am not wrong.

But they both have not been married.

But i think the surprise is more than meet the eye. I expect it to be something we never see before on any of the previews and various MVs. Since Yukee nearly blurted it out and her manager stop her from doing so. It must be something different.

This production team is capable of teasing their Jin-Min Fans hahaha.

After that sudden kiss, i have learnt not to view things so simple. hahahahaha

I agree! So excited to see what it is...Please have some wedding scenes between WJ and ZM, a night together, and babies too! Will be the best version ever! :love:

9 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

me too !!!!

I am gonna Watch the TVB one - but starting from Minmin Appearance hahahaha

I am very sad too.

I am so involved in this drama, as if I had fallen into a Well.

Can't get out of it anymore.

The very last time i was so into a drama is the 1983 LOCH by Felix Wong and Barbara Yung.

Is there big differences between TVB one and the current one? I noticed from the link to watch, the opening song is different....

37 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

I agree! So excited to see what it is...Please have some wedding scenes between WJ and ZM, a night together, and babies too! Will be the best version ever! :love:

Is there big differences between TVB one and the current one? I noticed from the link to watch, the opening song is different....

From what I heard:

Theme songs are different - and both Theme songs are very nice!

I also heard that TVB will be re-editing the drama - and we might expect some of the cut scenes be available in the TVB versions (despite that the number of episodes are the same - 50)

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I actually saw someone on Weibo, mentioned one thing. I am not sure if it is a spoiler or not.

Reveal hidden contents

He mentioned that. There will be a part, whereby ZZR apologised to YL. YL suddenly turn normal and scold her. YL has been feigning memory loss. But She forgive ZZR in the end. Not sure if this part will be there. (I know that it is in the Novel somehow at the last part, but this guy in Weibo seem to mention that it will be in the drama too.) Let's see...

If this is true I would love it if this happens

11 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

If this is true I would love it if this happens

yes! YL must be shock after the poisoning and with the stab, she was too shock and experienced memory loss...Possible to happen. 

I have a question. I was rewatching Episode 48 and right after they were defeated by the Mongolian army (which used some kind of bombs), ZWJ visited the injured. Then, ZR told him something about ZM. It was before she told the story about dead and eaten by animals (??). What did she actually say? Thank you all. 

4 hours ago, PutriSing said:

@Yitian_fan i love your stories. I read them all. I look forward to more stories from you. If you are taking requests, the rain reunion scene would be lovely. 

Thank you Putri, I'm so glad you liked it!  I definitely am looking to write another one-shot, although no promises since I often start off trying to write one thing only to have the story wander off into something else!

I'm going to try to hold off watching the big finale till the weekend... to savor the show a little more! (But I'm happy to be spoilt!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

Previously on YL tombstone, he also put his name as husband if i am not wrong.

But they both have not been married.

On YL's headstone, WJ did put "loving wife Zhu Er" then his full name. On ZM's, I don't think you can see what came before the words "Zhao Min", but it was followed by "husband Zhang...".  Very similar in concept, but not exactly the same.  I understood why he did that for YL because he (as Zhang Ah Niu) had told her he would marry her and YL's dying wish was basically to be able to find WJ and be with him forever.  For ZM, I still I cannot find a good reason for him to do that.  Not that it really matters to me, but I do find it odd based on customs/traditions.

It seems like I'm in a later time zone compared to most of you.  I won't get to see the finale until tomorrow.  Sigh...

I guess the death of SQS in this version is to accentuate WJ love for MM. Now ZR will realize that even no MM and no SQS, WJ won't love her.

Before having watched EP.47-48 I though she will repent her sins and end up marry SQS, that will be a good resolution for her, right? But the author killed him already.

Pity him, he is the only SQS i like and think that he is more human than in other versions, he just made a mistake and he did amend it. Comparing to ZR, after the Snake Island truth revealed and everybody knew she was the culprit, she still wanted ZM die as she told SQS. In other versions the yellow robe lady did something to her and also she had got temporary hallucination or something that satisfied me.

Hope that she will receive a penalty she deserve.

It's tonight, guys!!!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

I have a question. I was rewatching Episode 48 and right after they were defeated by the Mongolian army (which used some kind of bombs), ZWJ visited the injured. Then, ZR told him something about ZM. It was before she told the story about dead and eaten by animals (??). What did she actually say? Thank you all. 

ZR said that the Yuan's army morale is high and it was ZM who lead the army to bombed them. ZWJ didn't believe it, he said that ZM would rather die than do that. ZR then said ZWJ truly understand the princess. ZWJ suddenly becomes suspicious and forcefully asked ZR did she knew something. ZR then said that she heard from a dying soldier that RYW ordered Xuan Ming Elders to kidnap ZWJ's precious person to raise the army morale and then kill ZM personally (cue ZWJ running and finding the dropped hairpin). ZM's body was left and eaten by animal.

Edited by kur4p1k4
  • Like 2

I wouldn’t think WJ want to be with ZZR regardless. He already know they don’t go on the same road and what she done on the snake island. WJ only pity her and cant even hated her. In his heart only MinMin and no room for anyone. That how deep his love for MinMin.

Just hope it a happy ending for WJ❤️MinMin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LaurenPanna said:

FB-IMG-1555475123788.jpg

Credit to Vietnamese fans photoshop

I saw this photo in another forum. 

32 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

ZR said that the Yuan's army morale is high and it was ZM who lead the army to bombed them. ZWJ didn't believe it, he said that ZM would rather die than do that. ZR then said ZWJ truly understand the princess. ZWJ suddenly becomes suspicious and forcefully asked ZR did she knew something. ZR then said that she heard from a dying soldier that RYW ordered Xuan Ming Elders to kidnap ZWJ's precious person to raise the army morale and then kill ZM personally (cue ZWJ running and finding the dropped hairpin). ZM's body was left and eaten by animal.

Oh man, why is ZR so mean! Thank you for the explanation. 

21 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

It seems like it is hearsay from ZR and obviously ZM is alive.  Does anyone have any thoughts on what really happened?  In previous adaptations, when ZM went missing, ZR had kidnapped her to lure WJ out etc.  Maybe ZR lied about ZM's death to trick WJ somehow in this version.  Just a silly thought.

5 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

Oh man, why is ZR so mean! Thank you for the explanation. 

No worries, cheers!

Well I personally am holding my judgement towards ZR for that. I still don't know why she said that feels like there's another reason. I'll also hold my judgement towards RYW/WBB since ZM is alive they really didn't kill her, so yah can't wait for the explanation tonight.

My Guess is,

RYW caught ZM and make up story to the Army that he Killed his own daughter. This is to boost the morale of the Army. The Army, knowing that the General/Prince would kill his own daughter for "betraying" the country, and would be willingly to die or fight for him.

And also to show to the Country that he is very impartial.

But He love his daughter, why would he bear to kill her? So he has to pretend to publish this fake news to boost the Morale of the Army, while letting his daughter go. A form of giving her freedom. From now on, he give his daughter the freedom she need and she can have her new identity after that.

Just My Guess.

Of course, when the fake news is spread around, ZZR get to hear it from another soldier. So maybe ZZR thought that it is the truth and tell WJ about it.

Because when i look at it, i really feel that ZZR thought that she is telling the truth somehow.

2 hours ago, Yitian_fan said:

Thank you Putri, I'm so glad you liked it!  I definitely am looking to write another one-shot, although no promises since I often start off trying to write one thing only to have the story wander off into something else!

I'm going to try to hold off watching the big finale till the weekend... to savor the show a little more! (But I'm happy to be spoilt!)

Oh my god! I have the same thinking as you.

To come in here just to read the spoilers. But to hold off the Last  2 episodes until the weekend !

@LaurenPanna  Your guess totally makes sense to me about why RYW likely did that for the army and for ZM's freedom.  The only part that is still throwing me off about ZR is the scene in the evening before ZM's disappearance.  The sects were all celebrating a win against the the Mongolians.  ZM didn't partake and was looking at them from afar then XX comes to meet her.  I am not exactly certain, but it almost seems like ZR saw ZM and XX in that moment.  This is why I think ZR may know more than what she really told WJ.  I could be over-thinking it though.

3 minutes ago, taeunfighting said:

@LaurenPanna  Your guess totally makes sense to me about why RYW likely did that for the army and for ZM's freedom.  The only part that is still throwing me off about ZR is the scene in the evening before ZM's disappearance.  The sects were all celebrating a win against the the Mongolians.  ZM didn't partake and was looking at them from afar then XX comes to meet her.  I am not exactly certain, but it almost seems like ZR saw ZM and XX in that moment.  This is why I think ZR may know more than what she really told WJ.  I could be over-thinking it though.

Lol yah me too I also thought I might be overthinking it since the camera did not zoom back to ZR so I'm not sure whether ZR actually saw them or not