[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

6 minutes ago, taeunfighting said:

Thanks @insertusernamehere - I can tell that scene is after the lion-slaying event and XX has become a Shaolin disciple. I just couldn't remember ZM having a conversation with XX after that. Only WJ. Either way, I am glad this version has ZM receive an apology from XX in some way. She has said that she doesn't care what others think about her - only WJ, but I'm sure it's nice to finally have someone who means so much to WJ to finally understand her heart.

Now I wonder if the cave scene will happen in this version where XX tells WJ to go look at his drawings/carvings there and then WJ will understand what happened on Snake Island. If ZR admits to everything to WJ beforehand, then my guess is the this scene will not be in it. 

I would love them to included that scene in this version. I hope WJ will go to the cave with ZM if that scene appear. 

56 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

If the following spoiler is real (got it from weibo) then I am pretty sure there will be lots of internet rage 

Hide contents

So apparently, ZWJ and ZM went and had a peaceful talk with ZM’s father at one point and then Ming’s future emperor shot ZM’s father dead in front of ZM. ZM tried to avenge her father but was stopped by ZWJ.

Then ZM returned WJ’s gift (aka breakup) and angrily left for Mongolia. 

WJ eventually left behind everything in search for her and years later he finally found her again and they got back together.

I think it is real. There are bts videos that seems to indicate that it will happen.

Spoiler

It is not the future emperor, but it was the Yellow troop who was commanded by him who killed ZM's father. WJ grandfather was also killed by the Mongols in the war.

I think ZM will give WJ the blue handkerchief that we saw at the ending scene.

I just hope that they don't made the same ending as the 2009 version which is also the 3rd edition ending.

Spoiler

ZM and WJ are finally together, then they met ZZR who demand WJ to never marry ZM because he owned her a wish.

I agree that ZM suffers a lot in this version, but don't you think that WJ also suffers more than in other versions too.

11 minutes ago, quynie said:

I think it is real. There are bts videos that seems to indicate that it will happen.

Hide contents

It is not the future emperor, but it was the Yellow troop who was commanded by him who killed ZM's father. WJ grandfather was also killed by the Mongols in the war.

I think ZM will give WJ the blue handkerchief that we saw at the ending scene.

I just hope that they don't made the same ending as the 2009 version which is also the 3rd edition ending.

Hide contents

ZM and WJ are finally together, then they met ZZR who demand WJ to never marry ZM because he owned her a wish.

I agree that ZM suffers a lot in this version, but don't you think that WJ also suffers more than in other versions too.

They way they are changing ZZR personality means that she probably will just leave ZM and ZWJ be. 

Also...

I know it’s the yellow troops but I want to keep it simple cause in ZM pov it’s the future emperor’s fault cause he led those troops and he gave the order

1 minute ago, bluesky888 said:

Yes, our poor ZM will attend the 2nd half of the wedding too. But she got injure badly.

Not only badly injured, they're going to run into WBB and his gangs too. I curious what kind of excuse ZM will use in this version to ask WBB let them free.  She's pregnant with WJ's child?:lol:   So some angst before they disguise as a farmer couple.

I'm starting to get symptoms of separation anxiety- what if HSDS ends this week?! :(

[Fangirl mode]

Been assuaging my anxiety with watching favorite bits of HSDS 2019's prior episodes (and also episodes from 2001's HSDS!) again, and love the 2019 Snake Island portion when ZM and ZWJ fight the Persians together (defending XZ and GFPP).  ZM's valiant defense of ZWJ with Yitian is so cool... and his horrified/determined expression as he breaks his body-lock when ZM uses her suicidal move was amazing to watch!

Oh and did you guys notice that when ZM took the opportunity to hold ZWJ's hand in the forest (the "my hands were clammy from fear, feel this" scene) ZM wasn't just holding his hand, she also was stroking his hand with her thumb... sigh...  :)

One day more!

We can do it....

[End Fangirl mode]

• Like 3

4 hours ago, arcchidus said:

They way they are changing ZZR personality means that she probably will just leave ZM and ZWJ be. 

Also...

Hide contents

I know it’s the yellow troops but I want to keep it simple cause in ZM pov it’s the future emperor’s fault cause he led those troops and he gave the order

They also changed how strongly WJ reacted to ZZR's crime, so I also hope this means no more "you owe me one thing" from ZZR! 

10 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

They also changed how strongly WJ reacted to ZZR's crime, so I also hope this means no more "you owe me one thing" from ZZR! 

You can tell WJ shaked her up to make ZZR tell the true that he is very mad.  Their relationship end ever since he took off from the wedding.

42 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

Please not the 3rd ending, that will cause internet rage

• LOL 2

Yitian fan, i love exactly the same part as you!!!! The snake island suicidal part and stroke hand part. Love it when WJ look pained to see ZM use suicidal move. And love it when his hand twitch to nearly hold her hands 

I don't think it will be same as third edition ending because they met in somewhere that look like desert. I think ZZR is not going there. MV ending show WJ looking for her endlessly and then reunite with her and saw them wandering the world riding horses together 

I see the Cfans are very angry that the scriptwriter give the scene of the return of wu mu yi shu part to ZZR which was originally belong to ZM. Am equally angry as them

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Yitian_fan said:

Oh and did you guys notice that when ZM took the opportunity to hold ZWJ's hand in the forest (the "my hands were clammy from fear, feel this" scene) ZM wasn't just holding his hand, she also was stroking his hand with her thumb... sigh...  :)

That scene was too cute.  I love it when ZM makes ZWJ uncomfortable.  Like when they were on the boat and she just sits in front of him waiting for a wave to rock the boat for "an accident" to happen.

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, vicious219 said:

That scene was too cute.  I love it when ZM makes ZWJ uncomfortable.  Like when they were on the boat and she just sits in front of him waiting for a wave to rock the boat for "an accident" to happen.

Yeah, I was not sure of that part. Was she really waiting for a wave to have the accident? Why was she sitting in front of him?