Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

Recommended Posts

I like this version of ZM. The princess in this version cook rice soup & BBQ chicken for ZWJ. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, quynie said:

So when do you guys think that WJ fell in love with ZM?

- at the manor (after he tickle her feet)?

- at the hot pot restaurant (their first date)?

- at the Snake Island (first trip together)?

- after she crashed the wedding?

I think he admired her beauty when after she changed into lady's clothing at the manor (the way he look at her lol.....)

 

After she gave the antidotes to his wudong uncles and promised her 3 wishes, he started to have a interested in her. (the look on his face when he asked Fan Yao about ZM's identity...a little shy.  He also memorized their encounters at the manor X2) 

 

At the hot pot restaurant after their conversations, I think he admired her character and probably a little crush too. (he said ZM more beautiful and  agree the meet up to their 2nd hot pot  date)

 

At the Snake Island after they spend more time together, finally get to know her character even better and then she sacrificed her life for him. WJ start to fell in love with her. (but XX constant reminded him about their hostile identities, WJ had no choice but to hide his true feeling. eg. keep pushing her away)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chipz03 said:

Maybe it's just me but I feel the Members of Ming clan in this version seem to be much more ruthless. For example,  Fan Yao,  even though he has been with ZM for 10 years, practically watching her grow up,  is even more than ready to use ZM. I guess the divergence between the way WJ think and Ming members start to get wider and wider. 

 

I think FY has genuine care toward ZM, even if it might not be the main reason he saved her but at least some part of it I believe is out love and he does not want to see her die. I mean human are complex just because FY has hidden motive I don't think it negates his feelings of care towards ZM. I want to believe in FY because if not I'll be so sad for our girl Min Min, at her lowest point nobody care enough about her to save her:bawling:

 

1 hour ago, jackieusa said:

I don't like Yang Xiao in the last couple of episodes too.  I have an impression of him being a two faces man with a hidden agenda like you stated.  I thought in the beginning he and Fan Yao have agreed to use ZM to assassins the Yuan Emperor and then he turn around and let ZYZ knows about their plan.  At the end he agreed with ZYZ plan and Fan Yao was the only person apologized for the ideas. 

 

From what I watched with YX I feel like he was genuinely surprised that ZYZ knew about the assassination plot. The tone that I get from YX feels like he was pretty snarky with ZYZ after he convinced WJ to shelf the plan. He does feel a bit twitchy when talking about the assassination plot but I chalked that one since he was not sure how WJ will react once he knows ZM is involved with it. I think YX still loyal to WJ and Ming sect.

I might regret it later though for defending him lol, hope I'm right. Don't disappoint me YX:confounded:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

 

I totally agree with you that this version of ZM seem more "human". While being a strong character, she displayed her soft side while not losing her original confidence self. She, just like normal being will react with emotions when face with inner conflicts. Like what you mentioned, she is only 16 to 18 yo.

She's 20 years old actually. When RYW find out ZM treason, he said about how his love and care towards ZM for 20 years cannot even compare to WJ, that she has just known for a short time, in ZM's eye.

He was so sad and angry:cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I think FY has genuine care toward ZM, even if it might not be the main reason he saved her but at least some part of it I believe is out love and he does not want to see her die. I mean human are complex just because FY has hidden motive I don't think it negates his feelings of care towards ZM. I want to believe in FY because if not I'll be so sad for our girl Min Min, at her lowest point nobody care enough about her to save her:bawling:

 

 

From what I watched with YX I feel like he was genuinely surprised that ZYZ knew about the assassination plot. The tone that I get from YX feels like he was pretty snarky with ZYZ after he convinced WJ to shelf the plan. He does feel a bit twitchy when talking about the assassination plot but I chalked that one since he was not sure how WJ will react once he knows ZM is involved with it. I think YX still loyal to WJ and Ming sect.

I might regret it later though for defending him lol, hope I'm right. Don't disappoint me YX:confounded:

Yeah, I thnk FY still care for ZM even though he also wanted to use her.

 

I wonder how ZYZ knew about the assassination plot.  Wasn't only FY and YX involved with the ideas?  FY reactions was pretty surprised and YX was not in my view. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I wonder how ZYZ knew about the assassination plot.  Wasn't only FY and YX involved with the ideas?  FY reactions was pretty surprised and YX was not in my view. 

 

WJ's grandpa/YYW also know I believe, but why would he told ZYZ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if  ZWJ might be a little jealous of the Yuan's crown prince good relationship with ZM.  I thought I saw his face changed a little when ZYZ brought it up. Imagine if the crown prince become the new emperor, he probably let ZM become his queen (smart and beautiful lady).  Pay back time for ZWJ for forgotten about ZM in episode 40:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jackieusa said:

I wonder if  ZWJ might be a little jealous of the Yuan's crown prince good relationship with ZM.  I thought I saw his face changed a little when ZYZ brought it up. Imagine if the crown prince become the new emperor, he probably let ZM become his queen (smart and beautiful lady).  Pay back time for ZWJ for forgotten about ZM in episode 40:lol:

Which eps did ZYZ brought it up. I might skip this part. I want to see ZWJ reaction to this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

 

WJ's grandpa/YYW also know I believe, but why would he told ZYZ?

WJ's grandpa and YYW wasn't there yet.   They didn't know about the assassination plot until WJ told them after they arrived.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bluesky888 said:

Which eps did ZYZ brought it up. I might skip this part. I want to see ZWJ reaction to this. 

middle of ep 41 where ZYZ advised ZWJ to abandoned the assassination plot of the Yuan emperor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

WJ's grandpa and YYW wasn't there yet.   They didn't know about the assassination plot until WJ told them after they arrived.

 

Then I don't know who might told them. Or ZYZ  just might have guessed correctly, I mean he's a pretty smart guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

middle of ep 41 where ZYZ advised ZWJ to abandoned the assassination plot of the Yuan emperor.

Thank you, i'll check out this part tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, because the subbing is kinda late, I'm not following some of the discussion. So, the Ming Sect wanted ZM to assassinate the Emperor? Did she agree to it? And ZWJ agree to it too?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

Guys, because the subbing is kinda late, I'm not following some of the discussion. So, the Ming Sect wanted ZM to assassinate the Emperor? Did she agree to it? And ZWJ agree to it too?  

 

In the latest eps Ming sect, well it's FY's idea technically, wanted to work together with ZM to assassinate the emperor since she's the only one who could probably help them gain access to the palace, but WJ decline to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kur4p1k4 said:

 

In the latest eps Ming sect, well it's FY's idea technically, wanted to work together with ZM to assassinate the emperor since she's the only one who could probably help them gain access to the palace, but WJ decline to do it.

 

I hope the next few episodes, we can see a happier ZM. I feel like giving the girl a hug. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

 

I hope the next few episodes, we can see a happier ZM. I feel like giving the girl a hug. 

I'm with you. She really need a kiss from WJ to make her day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I'm with you. She really need a kiss from WJ to make her day. 

 

She almost got it but she fainted though lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

 

She almost got it but she fainted though lol

I hope we get at lease 1 kiss on the lip after he heal her.  In other version I think they already have 2 kisses up until this part of the story.

 

 I watch a interview with Yu Qi Chen where fans ask her questions if there're any kissing scene in HSDS.  She didn't say yes or no but wants us to watch to find out.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

I really want a kissing scene between WJ and ZM! Like seriously! ;)


Well when/if it happens the waiting will just make the kiss much sweeter, especially after all the angst^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...