[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

29 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

Lovely! hehe. This basically shows there's a chemistry between WJ and ZM since the beginning they have met. The ways he treats her, looks at her, listens to her, and calling her differently because he respects her...He already carried her, grabbed her hairpin, and touched her feet...lol...

I find that the way he look at ZM is different than ZZR. He like to stare at her and she like to tease him.

2 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I find that the way he look at ZM is different than ZZR. He like to stare at her and she like to tease him.

Exactly! Remember the first time they met, he frozenly stared and his eyes were just so big. lol. xD Im sure he unconsciously attracted to her since then...:love: LIke father like son, ZM is similar in some ways compared to WJ's mom. :tounge_xd:

6 hours ago, Rinmei said:

Hi all im zhang wuji and zhaomin shipper from Indonesia. Hope u all enjoy the video.

Nice job Rinmei, I like this even better than the other MV's I've seen because you took your time with the really cute scenes... the shoulder one, the little hand holding (where you can see Joseph's fingers twitch as if he would like to hold her hand back but is just too shocked or shy!) :)  Also the just-a-little-too-slow action of putting back ZM's sock.... and the series of suppressed giggles that ZM has had to swallow at ZWJ's adorable naivete.  It's just too cute! Thank you!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

I accidentally see some kind members shared these work in progress videos in other forums 

Thought they are quite interesting, for you guys to tide over next few days till Wed

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim...1406815502586/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim...1193272190607/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim...1291018847499/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim...1329818843619/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim

Thanks!  These are awesome... I feel like although there's not much advertising for this version, the occasional leaked BTS or scenes really keeps the suspense alive in the long Sat to Wed wait! 

Have you guys noticed that since this started, you dread weekends and love weekdays a little bit more?! ;))

Also I'm with the portion of you guys who wants this to drag on one more week because... who can imagine life after HSDS?!

Urgg....

BTW, someone along the line mentioned that the politics weakens a lot of the characters, but I think it also enriches them. Sure it makes for an awkward add (the original story had hardly any of this) but it does make at least ZM stronger on three points

1) she shows she has a systematic reason for her cruelty and acts of biligerence as a larger desire to reform the Yuan Dynasty

2) She also has one more thing in common with ZWJ and this is foundation for both being so willing to do so much for the other in the end (both want to do good for the country, they just disagree how and how to define the country)

3) It also gives her the higher grounds to chide her attackers (or in the case of FY someone who wanted to make use of her) that WJ's desire to help is free of personal wish for glory and only those who share that can truly make the country better

Still working my way through Friday's episodes, but adding to the fan-produced media to help tide us over to Wed:  So many of us have been aching our hearts over ZWJ's apparently happiness over marrying ZZR and here's my take on how/why (constructive feedback always welcome!)-

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18228215/chapters/43542332#workskin

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

I accidentally see some kind members shared these work in progress videos in other forums 

Thought they are quite interesting, for you guys to tide over next few days till Wed

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim...1406815502586/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim...1193272190607/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim...1291018847499/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim...1329818843619/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Phim

Shouldn't have watched the BTS, now I just want to hibernate myself until wednesday to watch the wedding eps:bawling:so many things will happen in that eps!!

57 minutes ago, Yitian_fan said:

Still working my way through Friday's episodes, but adding to the fan-produced media to help tide us over to Wed:  So many of us have been aching our hearts over ZWJ's apparently happiness over marrying ZZR and here's my take on how/why (constructive feedback always welcome!)-

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18228215/chapters/43542332#workskin

I don't think WJ is happy with the wedding though based on what I watched in eps 42, he really does not want to go through with it or at least he wanted delay it as long as possible. But his grandpa kind of forced his hand so he just has to grin and bear it. Even if he's sulking during the whole wedding it still wouldn't help stop it, might as well make everybody happy no need to make unnecessary drama about it. Even when ZR said that she wanted to break the marriage WJ didn't even try to protest it, that was a totally awkward 3 second shot when ZR was expecting WJ to appease her (good job director!)

Besides WJ's heart unconsciously or not always try to look for ZM.  The day after he's supposed fiancee try to kill herself the first thing he do in the morning rather than looking at how ZR is doing is to go to talk to ZM, that idiot lol^_^

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Shouldn't have watched the BTS, now I just want to hibernate myself until wednesday to watch the wedding eps:bawling:so many things will happen in that eps!!

I don't think WJ is happy with the wedding though based on what I watched in eps 42, he really does not want to go through with it or at least he wanted delay it as long as possible. But his grandpa kind of forced his hand so he just has to grin and bear it. Even if he's sulking during the whole wedding it still wouldn't help stop it, might as well make everybody happy no need to make unnecessary drama about it. Even when ZR said that she wanted to break the marriage WJ didn't even try to protest it, that was a totally awkward 3 second shot when ZR was expecting WJ to appease her (good job director!)

Besides WJ's heart unconsciously or not always try to look for ZM.  The day after he's supposed fiancee try to kill herself the first thing he do in the morning rather than looking at how ZR is doing is to go to talk to ZM, that idiot lol^_^

yeah, poor boy! Everyone keeps making it harder for him to choose and can't express what he truly wants. I've been in the situations like that all the time. Everyone just has things and put me in a tough situation and if I don't do it, it seems to be bad in others' eyes, usually family's situations. sigh* :tears:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yitian_fan said:

Thanks for this!  It's so cute... I'm not into the music, but I do love the scenes they picked.  The one that struck me here is ZWJ looking so vulnerable and adorably saying "In front of you... I feel like I know nothing." 

EXACTLY! ;) 

You are very welcome!! I love that they included the dialogue with those ZWJ mesmerise with ZM kind of eyes. And yes the music is very bumpy, however after watching this MV several times, I suddenly realised the lyrics are like totally talking about ZWJ ZM predicament, resonates with me. 

9 hours ago, Rinmei said:

Hi all im zhang wuji and zhaomin shipper from Indonesia. Hope u all enjoy the video.

Thanks for sharing Rinmei

This is very nice! 

Every MV is just so precious for us to tide over until Wednesday. 

5 hours ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

Lovely! hehe. This basically shows there's a chemistry between WJ and ZM since the beginning they have met. The ways he treats her, looks at her, listens to her, and calling her differently because he respects her...He already carried her, grabbed her hairpin, and touched her feet...lol...

Yes! And the way he talks to her and responded to her is different too because deep inside him, he knows that she is an open book, every emotions are shown on face, no matter what he say, she would not take it too hard, may just be angry alittle and back to her fun loving self. Bickering couples i like! 

I totally agree with all of your observations here, that he always subconsciously look for ZM which he is not aware of. Such as bring food for her, look for her in the morning before checking out on the suicidal fiancee, as well as non-objection towards ZZR request to void the marriage. How sweet he is! Its too obvious that he love her. And how smart it is for the production team to make use of body languages to display the inner emotions rather than speech. And kudos to you guys for the great observations 

• Like 1

I went back and watched the earlier episodes and I couldn't help but laugh.

All the key romances (true love) that impacted ZWJ's youth were coupling between two people from opposing sides -- There's his mother and father, there's YX and JXF, and the butterfly doctor and his wife (healer vs. poison expert). On top of that ZWJ has a habit of excelling beyond his elders. And what's more cross-love than pairing him with a Mongolian princess?

No wonder ZWJ fell for ZM in this version. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I feel like WJ still has a choice not to run after ZM's showing his god-father hair, he can still wait after the wedding finish and then look for ZM again about the news, but, if following by the previous versions, he still runs after because it's a chance for him to escape the wedding. ZM's arrival helping him a way out to follow his love. One side, he truly cares about his god-father, but another one is that ZM. :D It's like perfect timing, thankful to ZM. :D

From all the scenes between them, who wiped away dirt from the fruits so carefully if he doesn't like the girl...haahha to ZZR, he only wiped the dirt from fruits away.  That's the signal right there. ZZR could sense it and known that WJ showed a special feeling for ZM, that's why she felt insecure and wanted to harm ZM. :P 

• Like 2

i also felt that somehow running after ZM for the sake of godfather is only part of the excuse. But to run away from the wedding and to be with ZM is rather a bigger part of the fact. hahahahhaa U know Guys ! lol

I believe if XZ could tell that ZWJ love ZM, ZZR would be able as well. Both of them are smart girls. And people usually said, people who stand aside to observe, see more truth.

Man, i wish to see the last episode asap But i do not want to part with this HSDS series so fast. I will feel very lost if everything ended.

51 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

I feel like WJ still has a choice not to run after ZM's showing his god-father hair, he can still wait after the wedding finish and then look for ZM again about the news, but, if following by the previous versions, he still runs after because it's a chance for him to escape the wedding. ZM's arrival helping him a way out to follow his love. One side, he truly cares about his god-father, but another one is that ZM. :D It's like perfect timing, thankful to ZM. :D

I don't know how it will be in this version, but in the last versions, WJ had to run after ZM because he was really scare that XX is in danger and might be killed if WJ didn't left immediately to save him. So I don't know if he feels that he really have a choice. 

51 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

From all the scenes between them, who wiped away dirt from the fruits so carefully if he doesn't like the girl...haahha to ZZR, he only wiped the fruits away.  That's the signal right there. ZZR could sense it and known that WJ showed a special feeling for ZM, that's why she felt insecure and wanted to harm ZM. :P 

I wish he didn't wipe the fruits for ZZR at all :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

i also felt that somehow running after ZM for the sake of godfather is only part of the excuse. But to run away from the wedding and to be with ZM is rather a bigger part of the fact. hahahahhaa U know Guys ! lol

I believe if XZ could tell that ZWJ love ZM, ZZR would be able as well. Both of them are smart girls. And people usually said, people who stand aside to observe, see more truth.

Man, i wish to see the last episode asap But i do not want to part with this HSDS series so fast. I will feel very lost if everything ended.

oh my ik! they say girls usually have the sixth sense...Only men are clueless and have no idea how to make it right. :D That's why these girls can observe, get jealous and start the fight. Some said when women fight, it's more scary and crazy, like a world war III. See how scary ZZR turns into? hahaha, such a sweet girl and now becomes a killer. She's too soft and attached to her master; this is why her master chose her to be the leader...Although she might not have the ability to control others, she will listen and can turn into a bad person... 

In the drama, they always let the interesting scenes, or right in the middle of it for the next episode...to torture fans and catch more people's attention, otherwise, no one would be more interested to watch it. heheh..Wednesday is not getting here faster enough. 

So when do you guys think that WJ fell in love with ZM?

- at the manor (after he tickle her feet)?

- at the hot pot restaurant (their first date)?

- at the Snake Island (first trip together)?

- after she crashed the wedding?

29 minutes ago, quynie said:

So when do you guys think that WJ fell in love with ZM?

- at the manor (after he tickle her feet)?

- at the hot pot restaurant (their first date)?

- at the Snake Island (first trip together)?

- after she crashed the wedding?

I feel that after tickling her feet, her face beginning to fill his thoughts

At the hot pot restaurant, he begin to find that this girl is not as evil as people thought, and would sincerely treat her as friend.

At the snake island, he is very touched by her gestures of saving him, touching his hands, and expressing her love openly and her way of communicating with him was fun, interesting and provoking. At that time, he fell in love with her. i presume. You can see how miserable he was when he realised that she could be the one who killed his cousin. And how panick he was to have found her missing from the hut.

After she crashed the wedding, probably is when he realised that He must not deceive himself anymore. He love her.

Do you all find that ZM was at her prettiest when she was at the snake island? But of course, she is a pretty girl. but i somehow find her very attractive in the episode of Snake island. I think she look better with tone down makeup

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

From all the scenes between them, who wiped away dirt from the fruits so carefully if he doesn't like the girl...haahha to ZZR, he only wiped the dirt from fruits away.  That's the signal right there. ZZR could sense it and known that WJ showed a special feeling for ZM, that's why she felt insecure and wanted to harm ZM. :P 

IMO he didn’t really want to marry ZZR and want to delay the wedding. But he got lots of pressure from his grandfather. When ZM show him the hair, he really don’t have to accept her 2nd request not to continually the wedding with ZZR. But deep down inside of him want to run away and this is the opportunity for him to leave. He even “thank you” ZM for stopping him. That to show ZWJ not care about the wedding with ZZR.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Look!! 

Someone in weibo shared personally made gifs on how ZWJ protects wife lol

Look at his eyes!! And do wait for the gifs to load and move 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4358484139156098

OMG! Every scene, it showed so clearly how much he cares for her unconsciously. The one he held her shoulder when ear-dropping ZZR with her sisters in the group, he didn't have to do that, you know...ahahahah....:w00t: Every scene, his eyes got so shock and worried that ZM would get hurt. :lol: He's like "don't kill my woman!" To his uncle and everyone, "this is my woman, I love her...don't kill/hurt her..." 

• LOL 3

26 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Do you all find that ZM was at her prettiest when she was at the snake island? But of course, she is a pretty girl. but i somehow find her very attractive in the episode of Snake island. I think she look better with tone down makeup

I think she was the prettiest when they were at the farmers house on the road to Shaolin and I also like her dress when she tried to made their shadows look like they were holding hand.