[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

9 minutes ago, cancergirl87 said:

Well, while we are waiting for next Wednesday to come, perhaps we could stare at this pic

0070naZily1g1r11cz6jvj30u0190hdv.jpg

Thank you, I can stared at it until next eps 43 & 44 will be rock. Can't wait for WJ & ZM to show up again next Wednesday. 

14 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

:tears: such a torture! I have to watch the happy moments from the trailers to ease my poor heart. 

Yes, you not alone in this situation. We still need to attend the wedding next Wednesday as the party still on. 

Omg I love all the cast here!!!! 

This 2019 version is one of my favourites. The version 2003 by Alex Xu and Allysia Chia too. 

Notice some differences here

Ming sect (especially God father and grandfather) here hates ZM so much unlike in the 2003 version where they seems ok and admire ZM. 

Plus ZM almost got killed by the government

I miss the scene of Bu Hui asking Wuji what is his real feeling towards the girls, unfortunately not here

Cant help to hate WuQi too romantic gesture towards ZZR. And just another day then romantic to ZM. 

Which one is the real novel story? 

Indeed some version add their own or change the line here and there which makes remakes are so worth to be waiting for

I think from a show runner point of view I can see why they did that. They stopped in the middle of the wedding now all of us have to come back and watch it next Wednesday!

But it was cruel to cut it cut it in half! 

Also I just saw the trailer for 47-48 - they are REALLY leaning on star cross lover aspect in this version. My heart will break so bad in the next week and a bit. So much angst to come. :O Poor ZM. It’s so hard to be her.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, cancergirl87 said:

Well, while we are waiting for next Wednesday to come, perhaps we could stare at this pic

0070naZily1g1r11cz6jvj30u0190hdv.jpg

They look like two completely different people in this picture.  Not in a good way either.  Too much photoshop. 

Sadly the show is coming to an end soon.  Anyone else feel so attached to these characters that they don't want it to end?  I haven't felt this way about HSDS since the 1986 version.

Sort of OT: This production team NEEDS to do a Xiao Ao Jiang Hu with Chen Yuqi as Ren Yingying.  I don't care if we just had a remake last year.  In my mind, that version never happened!

Edited by vicious219
  • Like 1

The preview of 47-48 heartbroken of ZM. As she told WJ one side is her man and the other side is her family (father & brother). It very hard for her to help which. She even cried and WJ wipe her tears this time. Her conversation with XX is he love WJ and so did she. She know what WJ want to do with his life and asked why can they let him choose. XX feel sorry and apology to her of what he said in the pasted. XX even mentioned no wonder WJ only love her.

58 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

I think from a show runner point of view I can see why they did that. They stopped in the middle of the wedding now all of us have to come back and watch it next Wednesday!

But it was cruel to cut it cut it in half! 

Also I just saw the trailer for 47-48 - they are REALLY leaning on star cross lover aspect in this version. My heart will break so bad in the next week and a bit. So much angst to come. :O Poor ZM. It’s so hard to be her.

I already  have a feeling that they will cut the wedding scene just like the preview.  Phew... what a torture game of waiting.  :cry:

Even though a lot of angst for the upcoming episodes, but we also have a lot of sweet and romantic scenes of our OTP.  Best of all is ZZR is out of ZWJ life.

3 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I already  have a filling that they will cut the wedding scene just like the preview.  Phew... what a torture game of waiting.  :cry:

Even though a lot of angst for the upcoming episodes, but we also have a lot of sweet and romantic scenes of our OTP.  Best of all is ZZR is out of ZWJ life.

Yes, ZZR is out of ZWJ life starting eps 43. He all to Min Min now.  Hope Min Min will be happy starting eps 43.

57 minutes ago, vicious219 said:

They look like two completely different people in this picture.  Not in a good way either.  Too much photoshop. 

Sadly the show is coming to an end soon.  Anyone else feel so attached to these characters that they don't want it to end?  I haven't felt this way about HSDS since the 1986 version.

Sort of OT: This production team NEEDS to do a Xiao Ao Jiang Hu with Chen Yuqi as Ren Yingying.  I don't care if we just had a remake last year.  In my mind, that version never happened!

I'm 2nd with you, I only watched the 86 version and never interested in the other remakes because HSDS storyline is the lease favorite for me.  Somehow I feel very attached to the OTP in this version, majority due to Joseph Zeng and YuQi Chen performance. They really act like a real couple.   I don't want the show to end too.  :cry:

34 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I didn’t completely finished 41&42. Did the scene where ZM kiss WJ on his cheek appear yet. 

No, like I predicted that scene will appear next week when they travel to shaolin.

35 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

No, like I predicted that scene will appear next week when they travel to shaolin.

Next week eps will be interesting since lots of stuffs will happen. Not sure why they put that sense after the wedding, it should be before the wedding in other versions.

36 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

So when do you think they will put that scene? Before she left to return to Mongolia?

2 hours ago, vicious219 said:

I totally have the same sentiments

1986 is the only version i love before 2019 appear because of Tony Leung and Kitty Lai perfect pairing 

Other versions didn't have such couple chemistry!! 

ZWJ has never been my favourite male protagonist in Jinyong universe when i read the novel but Tony Leung and Joseph Zeng make me like him in those series.

I want to see the ending but don't want it to end. Looks like i have to go back to watch repeatedly after it ends (only the couple part) 

Yes,, i agree that Xiao ao jiang hu 2017 is as good as not exist!!! 

If possible, pls make Yukee and Joseph couple again in other shows lol

1 hour ago, bluesky888 said:

I didn’t completely finished 41&42. Did the scene where ZM kiss WJ on his cheek appear yet. 

I am disappointed that it never appear!! 

I heard they cut some scenes, so not sure if it is cut

3 hours ago, graceeedwardmom said:

OMG, this friday night is full of murder attempt to our ZM. Sooo draggy eps 41 and 42. Too much ZZR scenes also. Grandpa is the one who initiates the wedding ZWJ just just give me 'no' but no use. ZZR pretend not seeing and happily proceed the wedding. 

We got to wait 4 days to wednesday.... Noooo.... :rage:

Why 2 eps can contained so much but the director choose to give political scene and ZYZ unnecessary screen time. 

I don't remember that there is so much hatred towards zhao min in the novel 

Is this in the new edition that Jinyong revised? 

1 minute ago, LaurenPanna said:

I am disappointed that it never appear!! 

I heard they cut some scenes, so not sure if it is cut

I hope they don't cut out this scene. I heard original they want to make it 54 eps and cut back to 50 esp. 

That scene of ZM kiss ZWJ is very cute.

3 hours ago, bluesky888 said:

Grandpa really don't like ZM and want WJ to hurry and get married. IMO WJ didn't want to get married yet as ZM still in his heart and try to give grandpa other excuses. He still looking at his arm where ZM bited and the mark still there. I don't understand why can they cut back some sense and put the whole wedding scene on eps 42. Lack of sleep for me and now have to go back and watch the preview to make my days go fast.

Another long long wait and numerous preview watching to ease the heart