[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

:bawling: i usually skip dramas with girl actively pursuing the man. I don't even watch the successful itazura na kiss dramas, sequels and remakes.  But my heart touched by Min Min, her determination and confindence are so cool that i keep rooting at her.

Luckily, ZWJ confronted ZZR for her sins in the preview otherwise it's not fair to our Min Min. 

As much as you guys, i hope ZWJ saved Min Min from beheading but i think her brother will be the one. I'm so sad for our Min Min i can even finished the scene of ZWJ holding hands with ZZR. I skipped them it broke my heart.:bawling:

Is this the first version that ZM tried to get over ZWJ? If so, then I'm impressed. I don't think any version I've seen shown that effort for ZM to at least try to move on. In ZWJ's defense, he did tell ZM that she should forget him cause he is contracted to marry ZRR, so anything after that is him trying to honor that choice. Also, a drinking game can be made for everytime a character warns ZWJ to becareful of ZM and remember his position. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

I think from ep 39, he said to her that he already believes in ZM. Just this stupid WJ is torturing us and hurting all girls because he can't clearly decide. sigh* 

Yes, we are all mad at WJ but if i was in his shoes, i think i would say the same to ZM by asking her to leave and keep become princess. It's just that i won't decide to marry ZZR like WJ did. Look YL is alive, so i would use YL as reason not to marry ZZR. ZZR will be fiancee forever as long as YL alive

2 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

:bawling: i usually skip dramas with girl actively pursuing the man. I don't even watch the successful itazura na kiss dramas, sequels and remakes.  But my heart touched by Min Min, her determination and confindence are so cool that i keep rooting at her.

Luckily, ZWJ confronted ZZR for her sins in the preview otherwise it's not fair to our Min Min. 

As much as you guys, i hope ZWJ saved Min Min from beheading but i think her brother will be the one. I'm so sad for our Min Min i can even finished the scene of ZWJ holding hands with ZZR. I skipped them it broke my heart.:bawling:

It broke my heart. I hope tomorrow's episodes will be better, otherwise it's for sure next week again! :tears: I can't wait that long from Monday to Wednesday!  Usually I have to get off work to watch it. :(

3 hours ago, bluesky888 said:

My hope for the wedding scene to start or at at least middle of the eps 42 but not toward the end.

Yes, agreed with you 1000%. If we have to wait until wednesday at least give us some sweetness to survive until next wednesday.

By the way at the wedding ZZR will hurt ZM shoulder with her claws. ZWJ will cure ZM and will have to *ehem:wub:  undress her.  I hope the producer can use this scene fully. We need more sweetness from WJ and ZM.

1 hour ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

There's a scene from the music video or trailer that ZM stands in the rain and someone runs toward her, I wonder which episode that scene will show. 

That's when they are in a village before going to shaolin so probably 43-44

• Like 1

1 minute ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Yes, agreed with you 1000%. If we have to wait until wednesday at least give us some sweetness to survive until next wednesday.

By the way at the wedding ZZR will hurt ZM shoulder with her claws. ZWJ will cure ZM and will have to *ehem:wub:  undress her.  I hope the producer can use this scene fully. We need more sweetness from WJ and ZM.

oh oh oh! I like to see that too! Old versions had them all, right? :wub:

12 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Yes, we are all mad at WJ but if i was in his shoes, i think i would say the same to ZM by asking her to leave and keep become princess. It's just that i won't decide to marry ZZR like WJ did. Look YL is alive, so i would use YL as reason not to marry ZZR. ZZR will be fiancee forever as long as YL alive

Totally agree!

Use YL as an excuse is the best excuse

anyway YL is indeed the first woman that ZWJ promised to marry.

Look! ZWJ seem like breaking his promise :(

5 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

yes yes, i also think that We can only wait for more ZWJ-ZM moments next week. I remember that he not only has to undress her, but to use his mouth to suck out some remaining toxins from her shoulder.

Let's hope tonight got new Previews to quench our thirst hahahaha

18 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Indeed, I literally Skipped the whole scene at the pavillion whereby both of them talked about their vows. and ZWJ put her hands on his Chest ! My Goodness ! I skipped because i already saw this in Weibo, and i did not want to see it again hahahaha

15 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Indeed, I literally Skipped the whole scene at the pavillion whereby both of them talked about their vows. and ZWJ put her hands on his Chest ! My Goodness ! I skipped because i already saw this in Weibo, and i did not want to see it again hahahaha

It broke my heart! I skipped that part...He said in that part he just wants a simple life with his love, but ZZR has the responsibilities and looks like she doesn't want to give that up, so she asked him to be with her...I can see a conflict right there, so they won't be a good match unless someone must be willing to give up so much. ---> ZM has been and always just wants to be with WJ only. :love:

This week is torture for ZM. Wednesday night, she got slandered, strangled, sprained ankle, and hit by Wudang uncles. 

Thursday night got dumped by ZWJ, daddy health problem, sibling feud, chained and death sentenced. 

Tonight my prediction will be extermination of her existence from Temur family, catfight with ZZR, heartbreak hot pot dinner, slandered again, hit by ZZR claws. 

Oh my heart .....:dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

It broke my heart! I skipped that part...He said in that part he just wants a simple life with his love, but ZZR has the responsibilities and looks like she doesn't want to give that up, so she asked him to be with her...I can see a conflict right there, so they won't be a good match unless someone must be willing to give up so much. ---> ZM has been and always just wants to be with WJ only. :love:

Yes audience see a conflict here but am not sure why ZWJ did not show any feelings towards her comment on not giving up emei sect chief position 

3 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

Yes, this ZZR is peasant girl but got empress ambition. She will be demanding wife who will always pout everytime ZWJ done something selfless. 

1 minute ago, graceeedwardmom said:

This week is torture for ZM. Wednesday night, she got slandered, strangled, sprained ankle, and hit by Wudang uncles. 

Thursday night got dumped by ZWJ, daddy health problem, sibling feud, chained and death sentenced. 

Tonight my prediction will be extermination of her existence from Temur family, catfight with ZZR, heartbreak hot pot dinner, slandered again, hit by ZZR claws. 

Oh my heart .....:dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

Oh dear, now u mentioned, indeed she suffered alot!! Sad :(

• Sad 2

Just now, graceeedwardmom said:

Yes, this ZZR is peasant girl but got empress ambition. She will be demanding wife who will always pout everytime ZWJ done something selfless. 

I remembered reading some analytics of novel saying that ZZR wanted to marry ZWJ, because she love ZWJ but another part of the reason is she know ZWJ has the chance to become new emperor as ming sect leader. However she didn't know ZWJ well enough, he is not cut out to be emperor and would probably give up that position to be a doctor 

Just now, graceeedwardmom said:

I remembered reading some analytics of novel saying that ZZR wanted to marry ZWJ, because she love ZWJ but another part of the reason is she know ZWJ has the chance to become new emperor as ming sect leader. However she didn't know ZWJ well enough, he is not cut out to be emperor and would probably give up that position to be a doctor 

1 minute ago, LaurenPanna said:

Yes audience see a conflict here but am not sure why ZWJ did not show any feelings towards her comment on not giving up emei sect chief position 

Right now it's about responsibility, ZWJ thinks ZZR is same with him 'forced' to become leader. But ZZR only jealousy driven woman and ZWJ hasn't seen this side of her yet. 

I think ZWJ always remember that if not because of him ZZR father will not die. That's why he felt responsible from the first time meeting her as an adult. ZZR chain of events in life is triggered by ZWJ childhood friendship with her. ZWJ felt that he need to take care of ZZR for the rest of her life.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Right now it's about responsibility, ZWJ thinks ZZR is same with him 'forced' to become leader. But ZZR only jealousy driven woman and ZWJ hasn't seen this side of her yet. 

I think ZWJ always remember that if not because of him ZZR father will not die. That's why he felt responsible from the first time meeting her as an adult. ZZR chain of events in life is triggered by ZWJ childhood friendship with her. ZWJ felt that he need to take care of ZZR for the rest of her life.

That's really good insights!! 

I'm quite a fan of Joseph Zeng for his ZWJ here, and think he's a good actor, and good looking, and I totally get that he's forced by circumstances and just a loving person in general, plus I was ready for ZWJ's vacillating about his love lfie,  but I admit I was _still_ a little incredulous when he started smiling and introduced ZR to his Wudang uncles with such a proud/shy look and twinning his fingers in ZR's, as well as when he pulled ZR into a hug over Yinli ...

Wow, like, seriously? This is the same person who a few days ago had ZM on his shoulder and looked at her loving when she stroked his cheek (the time he found out about Qingshu)?

So yeah, I'm _still_  a little hurt by how genuine his happiness with ZR is and how he turned down ZM ("I'm not a piece of wood or stone, after all you've done and given up for me, how could I not be grateful."  My first, second and third reaction to that is, "You b---rd!  Minmin just decided she'd give up everything for you and you're _grateful_?!")

Ok, need more cute ZWJ/ZM picts and gifs to tide me over till next week!  Keep 'em comin' you guys!

• Like 1