[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

12 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

I hope he will if it follows one of the old versions after he thought ZM is dead from the beheaded scene...urgh! I don't know if i should go and watch the 2 episodes from today...don't want to feel angry and out of mood afterward. :tears:

Just watch the beginning of ep 39 and the last part of ep 40.:lol:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm completely gobsmacked by the criticisms of young Joseph's performance. So far he's nailed the role in all its essence.  He's probably the most age-appropriate ZWJ that I've seen. And I love how he

About to get sentimental on you guys. I think I've finally realized why I'm borderline obsessed with this version of ZM/ZWJ, as opposed to just being a passerby viewer in the previous versions. This v

@kur4p1k4 thank you kurapika for the information. ZM and ZWJ are indeed the best couple beating all the odds. I think they are representing most of us people so we can feel the love.   

4 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I anticipate this scene too and hopefully we get a kissss on the lip.    wishing thinking:lol:

I hope someone can take a screen shot of the scene where @Lauren mention ZM kissing the Teary ZWJ face.  Somehow base on the clothing they're wearing in that shot doesn't match the flow of the current episodes.

I hope I'm making sense here for over analyze it.:sweatingbullets:

We will find out tomorrow either on eps 41 or 42 for the kissing scene.

6 hours ago, arcchidus said:

Good writing. In a way this version really make my dream ZWJ come true as well! My interpretation had always been that ZWJ loves ZM and never the other girls. And I think they will be happy afterwards after he left with her for a normal life.

But I do think this is different than the author’s interpretation of ZWJ toward the end of his life. I think the fact the author divorced multiple times made him jaded about romance in some ways. And he specifically wrote in the latest edition that he didn’t even know who ZWJ will end up with because he thinks ZWJ doesn’t know himself since he is soft hearted and loves everyone. 

The way the novel was written, I think the author was mocking ZWJ towards the end, about the fact that he can't let any of those other girls go even though he knows he loved ZM the most. 

I am not entirely sure why everyone is so upset. I already feel like we are given more in this version than all the other versions.

ZWJ liked ZM but didn’t wasn’t to peruse the relationship because of their situation so he is trying to get himself to forget ZM with a rebound.

its pretty normal behavior, and it’s not like he betrayed ZM, since he was clear with ZM that it won’t work and they shouldn’t be together since at some point he may kill her father and brother and she would never forgive him. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, arcchidus said:

I am not entirely sure why everyone is so upset. I already feel like we are given more in this version than all the other versions.

ZWJ liked ZM but didn’t wasn’t to peruse the relationship because of their situation so he is trying to get himself to forget ZM with a rebound.

its pretty normal behavior, and it’s not like he betrayed ZM, since he was clear with ZM that it won’t work and they shouldn’t be together since at some point he may kill her father and brother and she would never forgive him. 

I'm just furious seeing the lovey dovey scenes with him and ZZR like nothing ever happen between him and ZM.  Just felt heart broken for ZM after seeing her even have to go to the temple for study just to forget him.:bawling:

I might have a bit of masochism in me yet.

I actually really liked the episodes. 

ZM showed her maturity in how she handled the Wudang heros and comforts Wuji (such a simple, sweet action wiping away his tear... really nice add to the story), but also she shows a willingness to respect his decision that they not be together.  She makes an honest attempt to get over him, and to go back to her father when she thinks her father is hurt. 

So proud- little ZM growing up!

And ZWJ being sweet to ZZR?  ZWJ is sweet by nature- it's why we love him (he's so loving and open-hearted) but also why he causes grief to the girls around him.  ZM chose to love him with her eyes wide open, and now she's dealing with it best she can-  good for her!

I'd agree that I'm mostly enjoying the plot changes, not all, but they're pretty good.  And I'm LOVIN' them adding lots of Zhou Dian to the sotry!

(What hurts me, because it must hurt ZM, is that it's so easy for him and so hard for her! My little minmin! :bawling:)

Edit: Ok, her just going belly-up when her father orders her death?? I hold onto the hope that this is all some sort of scheme by her?? (And did someone say that they thought Fanyao might be the one who saves her from the beheading?)

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Yitian_fan said:

ZM showed her maturity in how she handled the Wudang heros and comforts Wuji, but also she shows a willingness to respect his decision that they not be together.  She makes an honest attempt to get over him, and to go back to her father when she thinks her father is hurt. 

And ZWJ being sweet to ZZR?  ZWJ is sweet by nature- it's why we love him (he's so loving and open-hearted) but also why he causes grief to the girls around him.  ZM chose to love him with her eyes wide open, and now she's dealing with it best she can-  good for her!

(What hurts is that it's so easy for him and so hard for her! My little minmin! :bawling:)

Edit: Ok, her just going belly-up when her father orders her death?? I hold onto the hope that this is all some sort of scheme by her?? (And did someone say that they thought Fanyao might be the one who saves her from the beheading?)

In 2001 version, she was save by her father set up someone to exchange place with her. But this scene was after the wedding. In this version, it before the wedding so I'm not sure who will save her. 

10 minutes ago, Yitian_fan said:

ZM showed her maturity in how she handled the Wudang heros and comforts Wuji, but also she shows a willingness to respect his decision that they not be together.  She makes an honest attempt to get over him, and to go back to her father when she thinks her father is hurt. 

(What hurts is that it's so easy for him and so hard for her! My little minmin! :bawling:)

Somehow I felt a little better after reading your post.

I hope this version include the prince who is madly in love with ZM and she's gonna marry off and make ZWJ jealous and heart broken. 

8 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

In 2001 version, she was save by her father set up someone to exchange place with her. But this scene was after the wedding. In this version, it before the wedding so I'm not sure who will save her. 

Hopefully her brother change his mind and save her at the last minute.  I have no hope from ZWJ and his Ming sect. gangs even Fan Yao saving her.  I suspect they don't even care or know the misfortune she encounter.

sob..sob....:bawling:

3 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Hopefully her brother change his mind and save her at the last minute.  I have no hope from ZWJ and his Ming sect. gangs even Fan Yao saving her.  I suspect they don't even care or know the misfortune she encounter.

sob..sob....:bawling:

Yes, because ZWJ came and it was late in 2001 version and thought she died so he cried. But in this version, I don't know who will save her. Poor Min Min going through a lot.

11 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

She'll save herself! (Fingers crossed!)

Or her brother is also a good idea (although currently Wang Baobao is more psychopath than protective older brother!)

10 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Somehow I felt a little better after reading your post.

I hope this version include the prince who is madly in love with ZM and she's gonna marry off and make ZWJ jealous and heart broken. 

Hahaha.. payback is a b**tch? :)

1 minute ago, bluesky888 said:

Yes, because ZWJ came and it was late in 2001 version and thought she died so he cried. But in this version, I don't know who will save her. Poor Min Min going through a lot.

Yeah, he better cry for her. hehehe... but in 2001 version cmiiw ZWJ and ZM already together at that time.

5 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Yeah, he better cry for her. hehehe... but in 2001 version cmiiw ZWJ and ZM already together at that time.

Friday come faster so we will find out who save her. Have to wait til tomorrow morning.

31 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I hope XZ come back with the persians and save ZM for ZWJ. :lol:

If I'm not wrong only XZ accepted them as a couple.

i don't think XZ will return again. My hope is her father or brother to save her.

My hope for the wedding scene to start or at at least middle of the eps 42 but not toward the end.

4 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

Yeah that was weird. Why isn't she calling him Wuji gege already?!

I only know that she called him WJ.

9 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

There's a scene from the music video or trailer that ZM stands in the rain and someone runs toward her, I wonder which episode that scene will show. 

I think it ZWJ run towards her but don’t know which eps.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记