[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

Silent lurker here..

Coming out because of heart explosion caused by ZWJ. :rage: Agree with lauren and jackieusa. Is ZWJ having some sort amnesia that he suddenly being lovey dovey with ZZR? Does he forget about Min Min? I'm really mad with ZWJ that I need him to suffer. A full episode of ZWJ trying to pacify and chasing after Min Min will be good for half-repayment. I need him to make up and show that he is worth for Min Min.

48 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Hopefully tomorrow we get to see the scene of ZM kissing ZWJ face and he teared

I think the face kissing scene is not in tomorrow eps base on their wardrobes.  Most likely next week when they went undercover at the shaolin arc.

Sob sob..i haven't seen today's episodes and hearing all these, im hurt. Is ep 41 when ZM get beheaded or something? WJ is indecisive, he can't decide whether to follow his heart or his disciples, that's why he threw away the golden box with hesitates and unable to talk back to his god-father. He knows loving ZM might not getting anywhere, but then he still cares for her. Sigh* WJ is a mess... :unsure:

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I think the face kissing scene is not in tomorrow eps base on their wardrobe.  Most likely next week when they went undercover at the shaolin arc.

The kissing scene just right before ZWJ getting married with ZZR. He accident went to the place and saw ZM was there. It their final saying good bye and WJ said that he shouldn't be coming when he about to get married with  ZZR.  

25 minutes ago, shiino17 said:

Silent lurker here..

Coming out because of heart explosion caused by ZWJ. :rage: Agree with lauren and jackieusa. Is ZWJ having some sort amnesia that he suddenly being lovey dovey with ZZR? Does he forget about Min Min? I'm really mad with ZWJ that I need him to suffer. A full episode of ZWJ trying to pacify and chasing after Min Min will be good for half-repayment. I need him to make up and show that he is worth for Min Min.

Yes you nailed it!! 

Can't imagine he can suddenly forget about Min Min, that's ridiculous. At least at snake island, he did look miserable after Min left. Then now?? Min just save him from misunderstanding with wudang elders, how can he forget about her. 

Have to use this MV to ease my heart for the moment 

3 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

The kissing scene just right before ZWJ getting married with ZZR. He accident went to the place and saw ZM was there. It there final saying good bye and ZZR caught them together. 

So sad, sob sob, hope it really appears tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

Sob sob..i haven't seen today's episodes and hearing all these, im hurt. Is ep 41 when ZM get beheaded or something? WJ is indecisive, he can't decide whether to follow his heart or his disciples, that's why he threw away the golden box with hesitates and unable to talk back to his god-father. He knows loving ZM might not getting anywhere, but then he still cares for her. Sigh* WJ is a mess... :unsure:

Agree that he is really a mess, especially tonight episodes :(

I feel touch when ZM wiped his tear surround by the uncles. After that he totally forgot about ZM. Make me ver very upset. Hopefully he make it up for Min Min. I want to see him suffer from losing Min Min and go look for her.

now I need to go watch 43&44 preview to make it up. Hehehe

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, shiino17 said:

Silent lurker here..

I can't believe just today 2 eps, almost all of us are mad at ZWJ.

I’m sure everyone here are for ZWj & ZM and see that ZM being treated unfair after all what she have done including risk her life for ZWJ. Of course we all mad and didn’t want to see even one sense of lovey dovey between ZWJ & ZZR. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I feel touch when ZM wiped his tear surround by the uncles. After that he totally forgot about ZM. Make me ver very upset. Hopefully he make it up for Min Min. I want to see him suffer from losing Min Min and go look for her.

now I need to go watch 43&44 preview to make it up. Hehehe

I hope he will if it follows one of the old versions after he thought ZM is dead from the beheaded scene...urgh! I don't know if i should go and watch the 2 episodes from today...don't want to feel angry and out of mood afterward. :tears:

2 hours ago, bluesky888 said:

The kissing scene just right before ZWJ getting married with ZZR. He accident went to the place and saw ZM was there. It their final saying good bye and WJ said that he shouldn't be coming when he about to get married with  ZZR.  

I anticipate this scene too and hopefully we get a kissss on the lip.    wishful thinking:lol:

I hope someone can take a screen shot of the scene where @Lauren mention ZM kissing the Teary ZWJ face.  Somehow base on the clothing they're wearing in that shot doesn't match the flow of the current episodes.

I hope I'm making sense here for over analyze it.:sweatingbullets:

12 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

I hope he will if it follows one of the old versions after he thought ZM is dead from the beheaded scene...urgh! I don't know if i should go and watch the 2 episodes from today...don't want to feel angry and out of mood afterward. :tears:

Just watch the beginning of ep 39 and the last part of ep 40.:lol:

4 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I anticipate this scene too and hopefully we get a kissss on the lip.    wishing thinking:lol:

I hope someone can take a screen shot of the scene where @Lauren mention ZM kissing the Teary ZWJ face.  Somehow base on the clothing they're wearing in that shot doesn't match the flow of the current episodes.

I hope I'm making sense here for over analyze it.:sweatingbullets:

We will find out tomorrow either on eps 41 or 42 for the kissing scene.

6 hours ago, arcchidus said:

Good writing. In a way this version really make my dream ZWJ come true as well! My interpretation had always been that ZWJ loves ZM and never the other girls. And I think they will be happy afterwards after he left with her for a normal life.

But I do think this is different than the author’s interpretation of ZWJ toward the end of his life. I think the fact the author divorced multiple times made him jaded about romance in some ways. And he specifically wrote in the latest edition that he didn’t even know who ZWJ will end up with because he thinks ZWJ doesn’t know himself since he is soft hearted and loves everyone. 

The way the novel was written, I think the author was mocking ZWJ towards the end, about the fact that he can't let any of those other girls go even though he knows he loved ZM the most. 

I am not entirely sure why everyone is so upset. I already feel like we are given more in this version than all the other versions.

ZWJ liked ZM but didn’t wasn’t to peruse the relationship because of their situation so he is trying to get himself to forget ZM with a rebound.

its pretty normal behavior, and it’s not like he betrayed ZM, since he was clear with ZM that it won’t work and they shouldn’t be together since at some point he may kill her father and brother and she would never forgive him. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, arcchidus said:

I am not entirely sure why everyone is so upset. I already feel like we are given more in this version than all the other versions.

ZWJ liked ZM but didn’t wasn’t to peruse the relationship because of their situation so he is trying to get himself to forget ZM with a rebound.

its pretty normal behavior, and it’s not like he betrayed ZM, since he was clear with ZM that it won’t work and they shouldn’t be together since at some point he may kill her father and brother and she would never forgive him. 

I'm just furious seeing the lovey dovey scenes with him and ZZR like nothing ever happen between him and ZM.  Just felt heart broken for ZM after seeing her even have to go to the temple for study just to forget him.:bawling:

I might have a bit of masochism in me yet.

I actually really liked the episodes. 

ZM showed her maturity in how she handled the Wudang heros and comforts Wuji (such a simple, sweet action wiping away his tear... really nice add to the story), but also she shows a willingness to respect his decision that they not be together.  She makes an honest attempt to get over him, and to go back to her father when she thinks her father is hurt. 

So proud- little ZM growing up!

And ZWJ being sweet to ZZR?  ZWJ is sweet by nature- it's why we love him (he's so loving and open-hearted) but also why he causes grief to the girls around him.  ZM chose to love him with her eyes wide open, and now she's dealing with it best she can-  good for her!

I'd agree that I'm mostly enjoying the plot changes, not all, but they're pretty good.  And I'm LOVIN' them adding lots of Zhou Dian to the sotry!

(What hurts me, because it must hurt ZM, is that it's so easy for him and so hard for her! My little minmin! :bawling:)

Edit: Ok, her just going belly-up when her father orders her death?? I hold onto the hope that this is all some sort of scheme by her?? (And did someone say that they thought Fanyao might be the one who saves her from the beheading?)

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Yitian_fan said:

I might have a bit of masochism in me yet.

I actually really liked the episodes. 

ZM showed her maturity in how she handled the Wudang heros and comforts Wuji, but also she shows a willingness to respect his decision that they not be together.  She makes an honest attempt to get over him, and to go back to her father when she thinks her father is hurt. 

So proud- little ZM growing up!

And ZWJ being sweet to ZZR?  ZWJ is sweet by nature- it's why we love him (he's so loving and open-hearted) but also why he causes grief to the girls around him.  ZM chose to love him with her eyes wide open, and now she's dealing with it best she can-  good for her!

(What hurts is that it's so easy for him and so hard for her! My little minmin! :bawling:)

Edit: Ok, her just going belly-up when her father orders her death?? I hold onto the hope that this is all some sort of scheme by her?? (And did someone say that they thought Fanyao might be the one who saves her from the beheading?)

In 2001 version, she was save by her father set up someone to exchange place with her. But this scene was after the wedding. In this version, it before the wedding so I'm not sure who will save her.