[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

4 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Good writing. In a way this version really make my dream ZWJ come true as well! My interpretation had always been that ZWJ loves ZM and never the other girls. And I think they will be happy afterwards after he left with her for a normal life.

But I do think this is Different than the author’s interpretation of ZWJ toward the end of his life. I think the fact the author divorced multiple times really makes him jaded about romance in some ways. And he specifically wrote in the latest edition that he didn’t even know who ZWJ will end up with because he thinks ZWJ knows himself since he is soft hearted and loves everyone. 

True i dislike the novel ending 

Luckily so far, all adaptation did not adopt the uncertain ending 

Ep 40 - oh good at least this shows the brother still loves ZM. I was worried he suddenly had a 180 change of heart. 

:( I am sad about ZM’s relationship with her father though. I hope he can realize that ZM loves him before he dies!! 

Kind of disappointed for today 2 episodes. Too little ZWJ and ZM scene together, I really hate this arc of the story.  Can't stand seeing evil ZZR and ZWJ acting  intimated  together.   Looking forward to next week and the remaining episodes. 

@ildiz Please make more lovely gifs of our OTP if you have the time to quench our thirst until next Wednesday.

Just now, jackieusa said:

Kind of disappointed for today 2 episodes. Too little ZWJ and ZM scene together, I really hate this arc of the story.  Can't stand seeing evil ZZR and ZWJ acting  intimated  together.   Looking forward to next week and the remaining episodes. 

@ildiz Please make more lovely gifs of our OTP if you have the time to quench our thirst until next Wednesday.

Agreed with you here!!! i only watch the part of ZWJ & ZM and find it never enough with WJ & ZM.  Tomorrow 41 & 42 will be good for ZM stole the groom from ZZR. Even those ZM got injure by ZZR but it worth to take WJ away.  

7 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I'd love to. But I'll be busy for the next couple of days. I don't think I can come back until next Monday. Sorry. :sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, bluesky888 said:

Agreed with you here!!! i only watch the part of ZWJ & ZM and find it never enough with WJ & ZM.  Tomorrow 41 & 42 will be good for ZM stole the groom from ZZR. Even those ZM got injure by ZZR but it worth to take WJ away.  

Indeed, the wedding and the hotpot pre-wedding are my most anticipated scenes for tomorrow.  Fingers crossed that we get to see the whole wedding scene and not end in the middle of it.

• Like 1

I am so angry with ZWJ tonight 

Is it only me?? 

He seem like so indifferent towards ZM. And tonight so much of loving words to ZZR. Even hold her hands, when he announce marriage to Wudang elders, he look so happy, my goodness... I am so heartbroken for Min Min. 

And ZZR is so irritating tonight. 

The only thing i love about this episode is the Yellow Dress lady appearance. Other than this, everything is so disappointing. So little of min min tonight and ZWJ give loving looks to ZZR really anger me. 

Sob sob, i need to go watch Preview 43 and 44 to quickly Ease my heart. ARGH

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Is it only me?? 

He seem like so indifferent towards ZM. And tonight so much of loving words to ZZR. Even hold her hands, when he announce marriage to Wudang elders, he look so happy, my goodness... I am so heartbroken for Min Min. 

The only thing i love about this episode is the Yellow Dress lady appearance. Other than this, everything is so disappointing. So little of min min tonight and ZWJ give loving looks to ZZR really anger me. 

no worries, tomorrow will be better for our Min Min as she stole WJ from ZZR.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Is it only me?? 

You're not alone at all Lauren, as my previous post stated that I hate this part of the story the most.  It seems to me that ZWJ just forgot about ZM and move on with ZZR overnight.

Sob sob with you for Min Min:bawling:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

You're not alone at all Lauren, as my previous post stated that I hate this part of the story the most.  It seems to me that ZWJ just forgot about ZM and move on with ZZR overnight.

Sob sob with you for Min Min:bawling:

Is this happened in eps 40. the way ZWJ treated ZZR. 

32 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

Is this happened in eps 40. the way ZWJ treated ZZR. 

Yup, ep 39 and 40 although after ZM help him cleared out the misunderstanding with his wudong's uncles.   I hope ZM will make ZWJ suffer a lot to chase her back at the end, she sacrifice too much for his love.   I'll try really hard to forgive ZWJ for the way he treated ZM at the moment. :rage:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluesky888 said:

I hope ZWJ will save ZM on eps 41. 

I wonder if he going to know what happen to ZM at the time being lovey dovey with ZZR let alone go save her. :rage:

Venting my anger here lol...........

• Like 1

Me too, jackieusa and bluesky888

I am so angry that i feel like abandoning the show tonight. Imagine seeing him blowing on the medicine and feeding ZZR., and seeing ZZR leaning on that shoulder that belong to Min min make my heart break already. Watched several times of preview 43 44 still can't pacify myself 

Agree with you. I HOPE ZWJ suffers alot in getting her back at last episode in order to appease us!!