[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

18 minutes ago, quynie said:

So much cute scenes between ZM and ZWJ in episode 38. 

I'm happy that ZWJ here is smarter than in other version. After ZM's explanation, he is able to see how illogical it would be for ZM to kill YL and leave them. He choose to believe her and is happy to see that she is not the culprit.

I also like how they show that ZZR is not as nice/gentle as we thought. I think ZWJ will slowly see her in her real nature. 

I also like that he is observant enough to see that she is not using Yi Tian Sword, and that bring him subconsciously to believe her explanation 

9 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

yay! Seeing all new previews making me happy. Can't wait for more episodes! Should I watch to catch up or wait until it's all out? hahahaha. :D:tounge_xd:

Watch to catch up! Haha don't torment yourself lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yitian_fan said:

No kidding! Holding hands! (Isn't that a big deal in Wuxja) and still it's Miss Zhao and Zhang Wuji??

But yeah, he's definitely in love.  Although I actually enjoy their half-enemy-half-lover scenes better... ;)...

And gah... totally playing us to give us TWO almost kisses!??

@cancergirl87  The pict where they're NEARLY kissing are to die for.... :))))... urg!

My fav part of Ep 37/38, is actually ZWJ clearly unable to deal with an angry ZM....:)... he goes from swearing he'll "exact revenge" to sneaking up to her to loan her his shoulder! ;) (That and he knows how to push her buttons too... "If you die, you'll always be maligned as a murderer... only you can clear your own name so you can't die!" And she gives him this death glare! ;)

I keep going back to repeat the scene in which he lend her his shoulder and even smile to himself 

24 minutes ago, Don Yu said:

Any good new MV of Wuji and Zhou Zhirou other than the ones that also features Zhao Min.

I think its limited. I saw some with three of them though 

49 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I also like that he is observant enough to see that she is not using Yi Tian Sword, and that bring him subconsciously to believe her explanation 

Watch to catch up! Haha don't torment yourself lol

I just watched ep 38. This is a torture waiting every day to see 2 episodes and they only air on Wed-Friday. It's not enough to see ZM and ZWJ. :bawling: The link I watch for my country sub is no available since it's copy right, so glad it's still on Youtube. Where do you guys usually watch?

1 hour ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

yay! Seeing all new previews making me happy. Can't wait for more episodes! Should I watch to catch up or wait until it's all out? hahahaha. :D:tounge_xd:

Tsktsktsk... I even standby at 7pm to watch live through youtube streaming. You wanna wait, you must be very patient.

1 hour ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

I just watched ep 38. This is a torture waiting every day to see 2 episodes and they only air on Wed-Friday. It's not enough to see ZM and ZWJ. :bawling: The link I watch for my country sub is no available since it's copy right, so glad it's still on Youtube. Where do you guys usually watch?

I watch with this link 

And its pretty reliable 

http://dramasq.xyz/cn190227d/

Another thing i like about yesterday episode is that he fear for ZM safety if the Lion King is at home. So cute 

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Tsktsktsk... I even standby at 7pm to watch live through youtube streaming. You wanna wait, you must be very patient.

I could not wait...I even fast-forward just to see ZM and ZWJ scenes only. lol. Tomorrow is another torture too! Just going to be a pain every day until the final episodes are out. :tears:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I watch with this link 

And its pretty reliable 

http://dramasq.xyz/cn190227d/

Another thing i like about yesterday episode is that he fear for ZM safety if the Lion King is at home. So cute 

oh yay! Thank you! When ZWJ heard ZM was about to leave in ep 38 i think, and told him how stupid she is to like him, he's scared...he rushed and went after her wanting to explain things clearly. Such a cutie! You could feel the love he has for ZM. 

6 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

oh yay! Thank you! When ZWJ heard ZM was about to leave in ep 38 i think, and told him how stupid she is to like him, he's scared...he rushed and went after her wanting to explain things clearly. Such a cutie! You could feel the love he has for ZM. 

Yes yes, i fast forward many times just to see the love birds 

And yesterday when ZM appears, i was like Oh Yeah finally she is out!! 

When she talk about how much she suffer after she left the snake island, i feel heart ache for her

And i really love that ZWJ lend her his shoulder 

Hahahaha i really feel like i am in love looking at them and especially his eyes for her only 

Yesterday episode ZZR was quite irritating hahaha and when other scenes without them came up, i feel so bored 

• Like 1

Oh man recent episodes were so good. Their interactions gave me diabetes it was so sweet! They both gave off a "we're not done till I say we're done" vibe from each other. I love that ZM was not willing to back down. She's not taking those accusations lying down. Both of them can take what they dish out at each other. The little jabs at each other. I love that ZWJ is slowly realizing she's not the murderer. It didn't make sense to him why she didnt bring the sword with her to fight the beggars. Along with many other clues. I think this is the first time he actually chased her? He looked so scared when she left the first time. Awww. They both play off this juvenile young love really well. You get the sense that he's really attached to her but doesnt quite understand why. He has this fierceness towards her that just immediately softens when she disarms him. When she slept on his shoulders. Oh man he is so far gone. I don't even think he realizes it. I think ZM realizes it though. Which i feel is one of the reasons she felt so comfortable interrupting his wedding lol. She knows how both of them feels. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, dramagirlslove said:

Oh man recent episodes were so good. Their interactions gave me diabetes it was so sweet! They both gave off a "we're not done till I say we're done" vibe from each other. I love that ZM was not willing to back down. She's not taking those accusations lying down. Both of them can take what they dish out at each other. The little jabs at each other. I love that ZWJ is slowly realizing she's not the murderer. It didn't make sense to him why she didnt bring the sword with her to fight the beggars. Along with many other clues. I think this is the first time he actually chased her? He looked so scared when she left the first time. Awww. They both play off this juvenile young love really well. You get the sense that he's really attached to her but doesnt quite understand why. He has this fierceness towards her that just immediately softens when she disarms him. When she slept on his shoulders. Oh man he is so far gone. I don't even think he realizes it. I think ZM realizes it though. Which i feel is one of the reasons she felt so comfortable interrupting his wedding lol. She knows how both of them feels. 

I wonder when ZWJ woke up that day and ZM was gone at the island, he was lost of so much happened at once, but also realized his true feeling for her too? So now he had to chase after her right away so fast, carried her up too, and tried to make her stay. :wub: Totally I need to rewatch that part again! Such a torture! :bawling:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dramagirlslove said:

Oh man recent episodes were so good. Their interactions gave me diabetes it was so sweet! They both gave off a "we're not done till I say we're done" vibe from each other. I love that ZM was not willing to back down. She's not taking those accusations lying down. Both of them can take what they dish out at each other. The little jabs at each other. I love that ZWJ is slowly realizing she's not the murderer. It didn't make sense to him why she didnt bring the sword with her to fight the beggars. Along with many other clues. I think this is the first time he actually chased her? He looked so scared when she left the first time. Awww. They both play off this juvenile young love really well. You get the sense that he's really attached to her but doesnt quite understand why. He has this fierceness towards her that just immediately softens when she disarms him. When she slept on his shoulders. Oh man he is so far gone. I don't even think he realizes it. 

I love the shoulder lending part, especially at his very contended smile, as if he wish the time can just stop there

And yes, it is so sweet that I actually smile to myself too.

10 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

I wonder when ZWJ woke up that day and ZM was gone at the island, he was lost of so much happened at once, but also realized his true feeling for her too? So now he had to chase after her right away so fast, carried her up too, and tried to make her stay. :wub: Totally I need to rewatch that part again! Such a torture! :bawling:

Thanks for reminding me. I need to re-watch that too!

The feeling of loss and miseries when she left the island. Is so obvious.

And even more tormented when he is being forced to dispose the broken box.

ZZR is so bad, expose to Lion King about the box he buried.

yesterday Episode, every word that ZZR speak simply Irritates me.

3 hours ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

Try this website, 1080p video quality https://www.duboku.com/vodplay/296-1-1.html

• Thanks 1

The theme of who the good guys and who the bad guys are continue to be woven into the tapestry of the drama. Clearly the narrative wants to challenge simplistic notions at various juncture. It fascinates me endlessly that everyone's biases determine how they frame the truth. It's not that there is no truth or that there are no facts but it's difficult to penetrate the fog and see the truth when one's judgment is clouded by assumptions and presumption. WJ thinks that ZM is guilty (aside from the circumstantial evidence) because she has a ruthless streak but the reality is that just because someone is ruthless doesn't mean that they kill willy nilly. It's a common misconception. Ruthless people have motivations and reasons for what they do just like everyone else.

On top of that, as we can see in the case of ZR and QS, anyone can turn ruthless given the right trigger. So-called "good people" can inflict violence as much as any "bad" person. WJ should know this... he saw Ji Xiaofu get executed right in front of him by the so-called righteous Er Mei sect leader. Furthermore his godfather Xie Xun was very much known for his ruthless, bloodthirsty streak. And he wasn't exactly mentally stable either.

However, I don't think ZM is as ruthless as she's made out to be She could have killed all of the leaders of the six sects but she just wanted them to kowtow to the royal court. Her biggest sin is not her ruthlessness but the fact that she's the progeny of the foreign invader. (I'm not saying that she's not willing to strike hard if she had to but honestly... apart from Wudang, the so-called orthodox sects are quite happy to do a lot of damage as well).

So yeah... there's plenty of hypocrisy to go around. 

WJ deduces that ZM killed Zhu'er because of jealousy. But that shows he doesn't understand ZM. She wouldn't kill another woman because of jealousy... aside from the fact that she could have already but hasn't...  She is too arrogant and too confident in her own abilities to do something so absurd. She wants his heart above all else and she can sense its outworking. A truly intelligent woman like her plays the long game and not go for a quick fix. Besides she already knows that she has his heart anyway so it would undo all the good work that's taken place. WJ is a simplistic fellow and despite being a babe magnet of sorts, he doesn't really know that much about women.

The lack of trust between the OTP is perhaps a much greater obstacle than all the external forces that besiege them. That's the cunning of ZR's scheme. It's not so much that she's framed ZM but that she's caused WJ to mistrust ZM which is the more vicious aspect to the whole thing. Especially because he's a bit wobbly about her already. He's in love with her... a fact for which I have no doubts about. Even when he's throttling her... or especially when he's choking her because if he had no feelings for her, she' would have been dead in an instant. What dominates his sensibilities is fear. He is afraid of his feelings for her because he doesn't really know what to do with them. Not that he's been allowed to do anything with them. 

When Joseph plays the exasperated WJ he is too adorable. Hah!

I love their scenes together. The back and forth where she protests her innocence and where he guardedly sounding her out between relief and suspicion was very well done. The bickering is great. ZM is not so in love with him that she won't give him a tongue lashing or sound him out. As I say... a truly intelligent woman. Tough as nails.

Is it me or is this drama going at breakneck speed?

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2