[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, hamaji said:

Gaaaaaah the preview, just when they're about to kissuuuuu zm fainted 

Noooo.... Why can't they give us kiss already? Is it because joseph only 20 when they shoot this? Agency objection?...:bawling:

Min Min sacrifices everything to be with him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Noooo.... Why can't they give us kiss already? Is it because joseph only 20 when they shoot this? Agency objection?...:bawling:

When i watch the preview i was like "OMG ARE THEY GONNA..." and then zm fainted and i'm like "whaaaaaat...."

sorry, my inner shipper keeps coming out when both of them on my screen together :sweatingbullets:

22 minutes ago, cancergirl87 said:

@hamaji thank you for sharing the preview.

When ZWJ said "You are as pretty as my mother" to ZM, I was like "Yeah, you do share the same preference with your father after all" :D

You're welcome :wub:

• Like 1

Oh, I've just read on Weibo that Lin Yushen has given his comment on Joseph's self reflection (the one Joseph posted to address the questioning about his acting skill). LYS commented that in YX's eyes, Joseph's ZWJ would always be a 教主. How sweet~~~

Looking at this pic, it might be the closest thing for a kiss that some of us craving for :phew:

4dd95100ly1g1pt2ox2pyj20qo0qon0t.jpg

Btw, I think this character poster of ZCS here was similar with the person next to YX in the opening song

5fc3981ely1g0l2uh8u4rj20yi1pcu0y.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, graceeedwardmom said:

How old is chen yuqi? One place said she's 21 and another 28. 

2 hours ago, insertusernamehere said:

In ep 43 preview he's STILL calling her Miss Zhao?! Boy...-_-

Edit: oh ok it's MinMin in 44! So I just have to wait another week, oh dear :sweatingbullets:

No kidding! Holding hands! (Isn't that a big deal in Wuxja) and still it's Miss Zhao and Zhang Wuji??

But yeah, he's definitely in love.  Although I actually enjoy their half-enemy-half-lover scenes better... ;)...

And gah... totally playing us to give us TWO almost kisses!??

@cancergirl87  The pict where they're NEARLY kissing are to die for.... :))))... urg!

My fav part of Ep 37/38, is actually ZWJ clearly unable to deal with an angry ZM....:)... he goes from swearing he'll "exact revenge" to sneaking up to her to loan her his shoulder! ;) (That and he knows how to push her buttons too... "If you die, you'll always be maligned as a murderer... only you can clear your own name so you can't die!" And she gives him this death glare! ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, insertusernamehere said:

In ep 43 preview he's STILL calling her Miss Zhao?! Boy...-_-

Edit: oh ok it's MinMin in 44! So I just have to wait another week, oh dear :sweatingbullets:

I guess ZWJ think it is more appropriate to call her Miss Zhao instead of MinMin at that point because he might still need to go back to marry ZZR.:angry:

I keep repeating ep. 43 and 44 preview.  These two have too much chemistry, too sweet and romantic and not felt cringey at all.  The way ZWJ stared and smiled at ZM is pure love.:heart:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, arcchidus said:

ZWJ knows his own heart better in this version. I have never seen him so directly and so happily tell ZM that he was glad ZM stopped the wedding before. 

Indeed, love this version of ZWJ the most.  Not wishy washy at all.  Up until this point he didn't show any love affection for ZZR  unlike other versions. I still believe the smile he displayed at the wedding scene is all pretending.

By the way love ZWJ new hair style, he look even more handsome.:love:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jackieusa said:

I guess ZWJ think it is more appropriate to call her Miss Zhao instead of MinMin at that point because he might still need to go back to marry ZZR.:angry:

I keep repeating ep. 43 and 44 preview.  These two have too much chemistry, too sweet and romantic and not felt cringey at all.  The way ZWJ stared and smiled at ZM is pure love.:heart:

These 2 previews alone already make melted me the whole night from honey sweetness. Very lovey dovey.. I feel as if i am in love 

Actually i just wonder why ZWJ need to marry ZZR after touching her belly only. I was like what?? How many times has he touch ZM throughout the series? 

• Like 1

So much cute scenes between ZM and ZWJ in episode 38. 

I'm happy that ZWJ here is smarter than in other version. After ZM's explanation, he is able to see how illogical it would be for ZM to kill YL and leave them. He choose to believe her and is happy to see that she is not the culprit.

I also like how they show that ZZR is not as nice/gentle as we thought. I think ZWJ will slowly see her in her real nature. 

• Like 1