[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

OMG !! They holding hand:wub: my shipper heart. Sigh..how can i move on from this couple if they give us this kind of sweet pics:bawling:. I love this couple, but i also love yukee and YunXi couple in her currently aired drama too. 

On 6/16/2020 at 11:37 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

Zeng Shunxi and Chen Yuqi reunited on the stage after "Eternal Dragon Sword", Zhang Wuji and Zhao Min joined hands to sing "Swords and Dreams"

VIDEO 

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J6WM6q35y?fid=1034:4516558559444997

OMG:love::heart: thank you thank you THANK YOU for the link to the video and pictures.  They are TOO CUTE. video is so good.  

2 hours ago, chipz03 said:

I watch their duet.  OMG...If i am not mistaken, many people now seem to wonder if JZ and YC are actually dating after watching this duet.  Too natural and sweet :love:

Awww....such chemistry.  It is what I hope and want to believe but in showbiz it is hard to tell.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 1:37 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

Zeng Shunxi and Chen Yuqi reunited on the stage after "Eternal Dragon Sword", Zhang Wuji and Zhao Min joined hands to sing "Swords and Dreams"

VIDEO 

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J6WM6q35y?fid=1034:4516558559444997

Is there audience for this? So nice if they do have them

Thanks for the link    :heartxoxo:

20 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Is there audience for this? So nice if they do have them

Thanks for the link    :heartxoxo:

Yes, a lot of audience. The event is Tmall Gala Party. Not only Joseph and Yukee but also some artists

VIDEO from fans

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J6XmB3mfi?fid=1034:4516581288378389

[VID]  Their interview after singing. 

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J6WPRxsVP?fid=1034:4516560698540059

The relationship between the HSDS 2019 / Yi Tian Tu Long Ji  casts is really good

From Yang Mingna weibo : We are destined! 
Zhang Wu Ji,  Yin Li/Zhu Er,  Purple Shirt Dragon King /Grandma Jinhua, and Wang Bao Bao/Zhao Min's brother :)
Don't know the right one but they said he is actor Geng Le

106174716_1128474520857508_1649408914115

Just watched the video of their duet. I don’t know if it’s natural or they’re putting on a performance (as all actors and singers know how to do), but it was pretty darn cute! I couldn’t stop grinning. My favourite was Joseph seemingly pulling on Yukee’s hand just a little bit to bring her closer to him and Yukee responding by giving him just the biggest smile where her eyes are shining brightly at him. If that’s not natural chemistry, then these two are really friggin good actors because I’m sold! If you told me they’re dating, I would believe it based on this alone. But if course, there’s no actual confirmation of this so I’ll respect their privacy; even two good friends can have awesome chemistry.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, chipz03 said:

Anyone saw her weibo post yesterday?  That blue lego car... 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4524690242680071

And the lego car he built some months back

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4478467628046894

:w00t:

Yes, and because her post, I heard that her male fans scolded Joseph and his fans. Joseph's fans so angry because of this. Poor Joseph :cold_sweat:

Their shipper still posted these pics :lol:

75af8413ly1ggm54d0mhfj20sw12hkat.jpg

75af8413ly1ggm54dphr6j20sw12hnfx.jpg

75af8413ly1ggm54epyu8j20sw12he0y.jpg

• Love 2

9 hours ago, PutriSing said:

@hwonhwon_stv Wait, I'm not following. Why were the male fans scolding Joseph because of the lego car? Am I missing something? 

Because they thought that lego car given by Joseph to Yukee. They worried Yukee has relationship/dating with Joseph. You know delulu fans, for those male fans, love and career can not coexist. They want Yukee only care about her career not dating or fall in love

And if you zoom the roller coaster, there is astronaut doll, and if you follow Joseph IG, he likes to post about astronauts. Maybe this is one of the reason why people [especially their shipper] thought that Joseph and Yukee have special friendship 

005zAvNRgy1ggkiz0tbkaj30v91jlhdt.jpg

• Like 2

Uurgh.. Those fans who dislike their idols to date and fall in love. These fans should not be called fans at all. Too possessive and obsessive. Their idols have their own private life. Actually, it's the same case with some of his female fans too.  They kept scolding Yukee.  I pity both Joseph and Yukee. :confused:

Those photos from their duet are just too sweet and too cute.

I feel the Lego are very intriguing. The blue car lego, I feel,  is the one that he built and posted on March 3, 2020. And saw that astronaut too.  I am so sorry to Yukee:sweatingbullets:, but I feel she might not be the one building both Lego (at least not by herself).  

• Like 1

This 2019 adaptation of Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Sabre has the most attractive cast consisting of Yukee Chen, Joseph Zeng, and Zhu Xu Dan. Joseph Zeng is so cute as Zhang Wu Ji!

Zeng Shunxi filming of " Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre" fulfilled the heroic dream and filming a martial arts show for the whole month.

The new version of "HSDS 2019" will be broadcast on the China Video Channel every Monday to Friday at 8 pm from July 27.

The show boldly uses the new generation of mainland actors Joseph Zeng Shunxi played the leading actor as Zhang Wuji. He was only 21 years old when filming started in 2018.

Chief director Jiang Jiajun mentioned Joseph is sunny and handsome, with the hard work of a young man, very similar to Zhang Wuji's personality in the play.

And the one who played Zhao Min [Chen Yuqi]  with Zhou Zhiruo [Zhu Xudan] said that the two female characters are also 8th graders.

This version of "Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre" has a "sense of youth" that has never been seen before.

https://weibo.com/2464415082/Jd0SexxAR?type=comment#_rnd1595947162723

92e3fd6aly1gh4hjwlbetj20p00gp3zt.jpg

a2ad6286gy1gh4nccwyobj20u01f5wrx.jpg

"Yi Tian Tu Long Ji"  also airing in Taiwan on July 27

007Q55B3gy1gh4qar6mutj30r20rajuu.jpg

007Q55B3gy1gh4qau61sbj30r211d79y.jpg

• Thanks 1