[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

On 4/28/2019 at 1:02 AM, deminni said:

The slow motion really enhances everything. Um. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me? :flushed:

Love that #2 is so intimate, #3 is HOT (my God Joseph!), and I kind of love that his eyes are opened in #7 like he's checking on her and then resumes the kissing haha. Yes to open mouth kissing, but also did you guys notice how pretty the lighting is? It's that soft touch that makes the scene so sweet and tender.

A bit of a side note, but it's so weird for me seeing Joseph like this when he was such an insolent, but adorable child in Take My Brother Away. Like complete 180. Which to me is so commendable on Joseph's part as an actor because I was kind of watching both dramas at the same time, and I was worried his role in TMBA would make me take WJ's character not as serious, but nope. Joseph made WJ exactly as WJ should be and Joseph's Shi Fen was exactly how SF should be. I never mixed the two characters at all or thought Joseph was just acting, but in a different setting. His range is actually quite broad and impressive for a newbie actor.

Amazing actor.

On 4/28/2019 at 12:22 AM, AppleBanana said:

No complaints about the kissing scene because I was definitely not expecting one, just maybe the cheek kiss, which I find super adorable. So I'm going to count our blessings on that.

This is going down as a classic for me. I wish it was more successful in China but at least it wasn't a fail. Really appreciate this series. I would really appreciate it more if they release the cuts :phew:.

I know I'm getting a bit ridiculous because I had a dream about this couple last night. I was like, wait. This is crazy. But ehhh. Ill embrace it. :joy: It's probably because I watch the mVs before going to bed.

I'm actually still waiting for Eng subs to complete so I can really watch it.

I didn't dream of them:(.  But I am the same.  Can't stop watching MV and here newly to read more about them.  Can't believe I created an account but so happy I did.  This is like an all-inclusive zone for 2019 ZWJ & ZM.  Loving it!! 

Thanks all!!:)  you guys are amazing.  Too bad I am so late:)

On 4/28/2019 at 12:46 AM, ildiz said:

Zhang Jiao Zhu's skills to protect his beloved wife. :wub::blush: I downloaded them from weibo.

(If you can't see the gifs below, click the file name or wait for a while, then they will appear. )

장교주의아내보호스킬8.gif

Hide contents

장교주의아내보호스킬1.gif

장교주의아내보호스킬7.gif

장교주의아내보호스킬9.gif

장교주의아내보호스킬6.gif

장교주의아내보호스킬2.gif

장교주의아내보호스킬3.gif

장교주의아내보호스킬4.gif

Hahaha Notice how many times he touches her? Hahaha back then men and women aren't supposed to touch so much (he gotta be pressured by XX and force to make a promise to marry to ZZR Before he would even reluctantly touch to heal her...)  but with his Minmin.  It is like second nature to him..it seem every chance he gets..he touches her....he even sucks on her shoulder to remove poison without thoughts.. :)

On 4/28/2019 at 1:11 AM, LaurenPanna said:

I have the links as I shared before in the past

First, his eyes looking at wife

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4355338659015045

Second, his skills at protecting wife

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4358484139156098

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 1:43 AM, dramagirlslove said:

About to get sentimental on you guys. I think I've finally realized why I'm borderline obsessed with this version of ZM/ZWJ, as opposed to just being a passerby viewer in the previous versions. This version of ZM/ZWJ seems to have a unexplainable intimacy with each other by themselves and/or in front of other people. An example of that is when they were hiding in the cave as his Wudang uncles talked about their scandalous relationship rumors. He looked at her and she looked at him. Kudos to the actors, cause I've felt an unexplainable intimacy between them in that scene, an understanding that, yes ZWJ knows ZM likes him. Yeah thats part of the reason how he got to rescue the sects so easily. Yes, it's true she has influence on him, Wudang uncles are scared she will use that against him. He has such a longing look in that scene for her. He understands what is and what cannot come of it. And ZM staring back with the same look. This is all the while he still believed she hurt him and his cousin, by the way. Her touching his face to comfort him after finding out the real murderer. Her trying to cover his mouth to keep him from making noise. Him staring back at her. The romantic undertones of that scene. Him lending her his shoulder to sleep on. And being quite content with it as the fire continues to warm them up. Him picking her up cause she was being stubborn. They have all the tell tale signs of being in a full blown relationship.This version of ZWJ knows how to handle ZM. He is her equal. Previous versions of ZWJ just stands there, not knowing what to do or say. This version walks the walk and talks the talk. They criticize each other when circumstances warrants it. They have a silent understanding of the situtation. Both of them just touching each other whenever they feel like it. Their intimacy continues after their kiss. Her just casually treating his wounds in front of the elders with barely any clothes on. Seriously though, side note, something MUST have happened after the rain. Cause given multiple scenes in the past of emphazing men and women should keep their distance, it's odd to see that scene without assuming something happened between them. Did anyone else realize how gentle ZM becomes after they establish their relationship? He asks her to pour tea for his uncles, and she does it. It's quite romantic and endearing to see her gentleness in a way to suggest that ZWJ "tamed" the sassy ZM. He is her equal. It's a contrast from what happened on the boat. ZWJ looked shy and shocked of ZM touching him, tackling him down. Him, being leader of Ming Sect, the best martial arts artist at the time, scared of a little girl half his size. To now holding her hands and kissing her. 

Perfectly said.

On 4/28/2019 at 1:56 AM, AppleBanana said:

100% agree! This is the reason why I love this version so much too. Every time he looks at her, I get the feeling and I don't feel strongly about this in any of the other version. Crazy. The scenes at snake island when he looks at her and the cave scenes are one of my favorites. I also felt that he is also hurting when his uncles would call her "evil witch" this and that and you can totally see the sadness in his eyes. When I watch that scene, oh my heart :(. This is also why I can never validate his love for ZZR in this version (even though I hate some of their scenes together), because obviously he doesn't have any romantic feelings for her and like many of us had said, his actions between ZZR and ZM are completely different.

And yes they are super romantic to each other. I love it that they do it so publicly too. Especially for him. Since, ZM never cared what people thing about her but for WJ, he's always careful around his people like his Uncles. But after the rain scene, he doesn't care anymore. He announced he was going to marry her and the wound scene was gold. His uncles probably know that's the love of his life so nothing they say would be of any use.  Loved it.

All the quotes are right on.  

On 4/28/2019 at 2:51 AM, LaurenPanna said:

Nice findings 

You really say what were inside my heart all these while, that i can't really put to words. After reading, I feel like ahhh someone understand me!!!! 

Omg i wish i have "WJ-like" Husband. Nowadays i grumble so much about my husband ever since i know Wuji. He need to work hard at it to make me happy now. Lol

Ok joke aside, you know there is one ship scene, to snake island. Minmin handed over the sword to Wuji for him to use when he need to check out what jin hua popo is up to. The Sword is SO LONG, surface area is also BIG. But our dear Wuji, instead of grabbing the sword from any other area of the sword, he choose to partially touch minmin hands while grabbing it over. 

Really is 小淫贼 lol little lecher as ZM claimed

Hahaha in one upload, a Subber actually point this out hahaha love it

On 4/28/2019 at 2:59 AM, jackieusa said:

I also repeated those two scenes you mentioned a zIillion times plus the kissing scene.:lol:  I  love the way WJ treated ZM once he make the decision to be with her.   The tone he speak to her are super gentle and sweet. His body language and the warmth in those beautiful eyes. Melting:love:  I remembered in the earlier episodes that ZM complained to WJ that he treated her harsh whereas he treating the other girls gentle.  She requested for equal treatment.  Her wishes come true and more.

On 4/28/2019 at 3:15 AM, jackieusa said:

The porridge is probably burned and overcooked like ZM stated but is still tasty to him.  Ah..the power of love.:lol: I don't think he ever compliment ZZR's cooking even thought she have good cooking skills.

On 4/28/2019 at 3:21 AM, kur4p1k4 said:

And she's a Princess! WJ was worried when ZR cooked for him since he thought it will burden her as Er Mei leader.

But if it's ZM, nope please cook for me, even if it's bad, I love it:wub: that idiot in love, he wanted to be spoiled by ZM^_^

Hahaha congee scene is so sweet.  It show how much he loves Zhao Min.  He looks SO SO SO happy eating her burnt and water down plain congee while ZZR cook feast and wait for him but he always come late or don't show. Lol

On 4/28/2019 at 3:25 AM, LaurenPanna said:

TA DA!! 

Where is all the crap about "men and women distance" 

Hahahaha

Not as if this is a tiny and short sword that you have no where else to hold

And look at that smile, like he won lottery img-0d1a2a61be25bc34a30189a1fae4bb2c.jpg

Hahaha wrote comment about this before I saw this.   Actually he did the same the FIRST TIME he borrowed the sword and a subber put it in the subtitles too funny.

Where his Minmin is concern.  To quote above

..."crap about "men and women distance" " that law is crap.  It only applies when he has to touch other woman. 

With his Minmin any chance he get he is touching her. Touch, grab, carry, skin to skin (suck on her shoulder, foot.)..etc...if he has to marry anyone just for touching her.  He needs to marry her after the foot..too bad she was off limit being "enemy" of his side ;)

He has no problem with her touching him either.  And on snake island if there was no people around he wouldn't stop last minute mid-about to undress her to see her wound.:)

Lol the cave...he spend the night alone with her while she lean on him....and after the wedding event....need I say more :) so intimate makes my heart want to brust with happiness.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 2:09 AM, Saver said:

2019 production team finally got Wuji right...Joseph finally MADE Wuji real.  This 2019 Wuji makes you understand his struggle and love him even for his flaws.  Great job!!!!  Thank you!!  

I read that director Jiang [director HSDS] said that he choose Joseph because his good attitude, his handsome appearance, and his age fit the role as Wuji

Also many fans of original Zhang Wu Ji likes Joseph Wuji very much than others version

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 5:17 AM, kur4p1k4 said:

You know now that I think about WJ should have married ZM since way back, if wulin world rules is you have to take responsibility of girls' honor. What WJ has done to ZM:

1. Touch her foot directly.

2. Implying something 'embarassing' happen in front the whole of Wudang and Ming sect

3. Touch her hand so many times

4. Side hug her so many times

5. Princess carry 3 times, well one is when she's injured but still counts!

6. Smear her reputation that even her family knows that she has feeling for him, how embarrassing is that in ancient times!

7. Being touchy-feely when eavesdropping on SQS-CYL, pretty sure the Wudang uncles all saw it when she wiped WJ tears, except SYQ maybe, he's too devastated

8. Even flirting on snake island in front of everybody, jfc!

While with ZR he just touched (not even really touching<_<) her hip in an island where if everybody just shut up nobody will know and they have to get married:expressionless:

*sigh* OTL

On 4/28/2019 at 6:48 AM, Yitian_fan said:

:wub:  Love the little touches... and I'm super curious about whether Yukee and Joseph have done as good job at acting out a romance in other dramas.

Reason is that i want to know whether I should be kowtowing to the director (who I've heard also did a spectacular job with ROCH 2017) or the actors for this level of romantic details.. 

Honestly it's what they don't do, as much as what they do that drives the romantic tension (did someone mention starving the beast?)

The twitch of his hands as he resists holding hers when she touches him hand, the almost kiss, the clench of his fist when she pulls her leg back and he misses it, the curl of her foot as she remembers his hand on it.... gah! The UST (unresolved sexual tension) is killing me (belatedly!)

You know, I've seen some of Game of Thrones and think it's very well done. So maybe what we need to do is petition HBO to sponsor a HBO version of HSDS!  I'm trying NOT to imagine what some of the scenes might be like....  :flushed::yum:

[I joke, I realize wuxia has some specific quirks that may not be ideal for HBO to tackle, including the use of UST rather than explicit scenes, but we can imagine... ;) ]

BTW, yes, Lofter has become my life the last few weeks!  There are literally dozens of ZM/ZWJ fanfic and new ones popping up every week, everyone who can read in mandarin here needs to go sign up for an account- spectacular resource!

Just wrote something similar when came across this at page 119.  It is better said then what I did so I couldn't help myself;)

On 4/28/2019 at 7:20 AM, Yitian_fan said:

Have to share this Lofter silliness:

http://qixiliuhuo.lofter.com/

The actors (acting as their characters) comment on the wedding (very rough translation!)

Bambi thanks @ZM for coming in the nick of time to stop the wedding otherwise she would be married to @ZWJ!

Yukee asks @ZZR isn't marrying @ZWJ pretty good?

Bambi reponds nah, @Qingshu is better!

Joseph: [Smiley faces]

Yukee: @ZWJ all your fault!

[Later on you get actors for YX, XX, JXF, BH, Yingwang and Yixiao all joining in the funniness!]

But while I'm on topic, here's a few recommendations on Lofter for reading! So many fanfics, so little time!  (I particularly recommend the ones in "*")

疾云
(AU post ZM’s ‘death’ she is betrayed by XZ elders, and captured by then, but ZM makes it back to WJ, however her Mongolian prince fiancee tries to find her, and the plot continues)

* http://estarjune.lofter.com/
(Nice series of one-shots that focus on ZM, really thoughtful!)

自始至终 唯有你
Wuji goes nearly berserk when he thinks he loses ZM

何为真相
Diverges from post-Snake Island where Minmin runs away from her father, then is captured by beggar clan, ZWJ rescues her but doesn't believe her and there's angst.

天上蹦来个太子
When ZZR bursts into the room to see ZM/ZWJ, ZM decides she’s done waiting for WJ and leaves.  A Mongolian Crown Prince is part of the story! :)

* 郡主不好惹
Rewrite of how ZM/ZWJ meeting, mostly follows the story but has significant changes that are pretty cool!

http://sylvia-lingji.lofter.com/
On the way to Shaolin, ZM’s father finds them, there’s a Mongolian prince/fiancee involved

* http://zzfsiva.lofter.com/
Super tragic, ZM dies, but ZWJ pretends she is still alive to himself. I wept reading this one

疾云
After Min’s 'death' ZWJ tries to kill RYW, but RyW gives him a dressing down, Minmin lives of course but her family and a Mongolian prince are a bigger part of the barriers between them

* 忌敏之年少时
Child ZWJ and ZM meet!  Only 1 chapter so far, but cute!

* 绿柳成荫花满堂
ZWJ fails ZM and when he tries to kill himself, instead he is transported back to the moment at Liu Manor in the trap and he gets a second chance. Awesome in that ZWJ is TOTALLY into Minmin from the very get-go!

重生
ZM ’s ‘death’ hits WJ hard but when he finds her she has given up on him and he has to go through a lot of angst to regain her trust

皆空
ZM’s father/brother use a ‘forgetfulness’ drug on ZM, so she doesn't remember him although he does her

微雨燕双飞

The story from ZZR's point of view from Snake Island, slight AU, a lot of angst!

Thought I will share this.  In case someone has to go all the way back to look for info on fanfic.  Too bad I don't read Chinese.

Really wanna read this one 

绿柳成荫花满堂
ZWJ fails ZM and when he tries to kill himself, instead he is transported back to the moment at Liu Manor in the trap and he gets a second chance. Awesome in that ZWJ is TOTALLY into Minmin from the very get-go!

Sound interesting.  Wonder how they would write it

57 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

I read that director Jiang [director HSDS] said that he choose Joseph because his good attitude, his handsome appearance, and his age fit the role as Wuji

Also many fans of original Zhang Wu Ji likes Joseph Wuji very much than others version

That was a good choice. I am SO Happy they found Joseph:)  thanks for this info.  I did not know all that :)

32 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Joseph is fans of Wuji too

Awwwww...so sweet...:)

7 hours ago, Saver said:

Hahaha congee scene is so sweet.  It show how much he loves Zhao Min.  He looks SO SO SO happy eating her burnt and water down plain congee while ZZR cook feast and wait for him but he always come late or don't show. Lol

Wuji is so cute :blush:

I love this Wuji. Handsome, cute, and innocent. Especially his eyes  ......   Big eyes/innocent eyes/puppy eyes :wub:

98204203_1096107080760919_67492186266345

96760100_1096106990760928_28349759835791

97056023_1096106784094282_10519463939811

• Love 1

On 4/29/2019 at 12:08 AM, chipz03 said:

I agree that he might not want to attract attention of the guests. Although previous versions, he had mentioned or alluded that this matter related to XX? (2000 version and/or 1986? if I am not mistaken). Sometimes I wonder, ZZR did not want WJ to find XX because deep inside she really  did not understand WJ, but also perhaps she felt some fear that her bad deeds will be spilled by XX (again,  I am bit fuzzy about this part. In the previous versions, XX knew that it's ZR who did all the crimes at the Snake island right?).

I made 2nd part of my fanfic. Not that good but hope you'll like it hahaha. This is the first time (well, 2nd time after the first portion of the fanfic I made several pages back) that I ever made and shared my fanfic :sweatingbullets:

Set after he ran to hug her on the grassland, and before they rode the horses together. 

Reveal hidden contents

A fortnight had passed ever since Zhang Wuji met his Min-min again. Fourteen ethereal days, yet he still could not believe he had finally found her again.

That fateful day, Zhao Min was tending to her little lamb who had lost its way when Wuji found her. Many words left unsaid, many questions left unasked when he ran toward her. He did not want to think of anything else, could not think of anything else. He only wanted to feel her close to him again, to let him know that she was real. That she was not just a figment of his desperate imagination, a cruel twist of reality that had tortured him in the last three years ever since he heard her farewell. Ever since he watched her back as she walked farther and farther away from him.  

“Min-min..I finally found you again”

That night, they sat on her secluded tent and they talked. They talked about all the hurts and disappointments she endured in that three years she spent by herself. They talked about her secret struggles to regain herself. They talked about her resolution to spend her lifetime a lonely maiden if she never found her Zhang Wuji again. Her temper flared when they talked about his former members’ betrayal that had caused her father’s demise. It hurt him so to see how deep he had hurt her heart. Those tearful eyes, those broken sobs had mercilessly pierced through his heart. But Wuji could not let the topic dropped. He needed to talk this out with her. He needed to clear this out with her. He knew he risked his chance to be back with her, but he knew that his Min-min needed to heal. To let all her pain, her anger, her regrets out on him. On him. He could not be her fortress three years back for he was bound by his duty toward his people, but he could now. He would. Even if he was three years too late, he could not give up. Not now. Not ever. He was willing to shoulder all her bitterness, her hatred, her anger if it could repay all the tears she had shed. All the tears caused by the betrayal of his own members. No, his former sect’s members. He could spend his eternity making it up to her. He would. Even if what she wanted was for him to give up his life. He could. He would.

Although he should thank heaven that she just kicked him out of her tent that night.

He did not give up. He could not give up. He had traveled so long, so far for her. For her forgiveness. For her heart. He could not give up. He would not give up.

Zhao Min walked out of her tent the following dawn to find Wuji sitting on the wooden bench beside her tent, nodding his head off. Sleep had lulled him away from the cold morning. This man. Wearing his rough cotton clothes with his hair up in his now-messy bun. Her old Zhang Wuji. She sighed. She had hurled hurtful words toward him last evening, she had slapped him last night, but he did not fought back. He never fought back. He did not say a word, not even a whisper of self-defense. So she sent him out of her tent. She needed time to think, needed space to bury her anger.

Yet seeing him there, his body slightly trembled from the coldness that pierced through the bones had tugged her heart. She quickly went inside and took a thick fur blanket to cover him. She noticed that he was thinner. His face was more sunken, with dark circles visible underneath his eyes. Her Wuji’s beautiful eyes.

“Min-min..”

The feel of the warm blanket had woken Wuji up. Zhao Min quickly took a step back. “I should have given you blanket last night. I am sorry. It must be very cold..” said Zhao Min as she tried to sound non-chalant. Wuji quickly stood up from the bench. He ignored the stiffness of his back, the numbness in his limbs. He did not care. All he wanted was to treasure her words, her concerns. He smiled earnestly. That smile. Zhao Min thought. Her Zhang Wuji’s smile that she had missed all the time. She quickly turned herself around. “I am going to prepare some breakfast. "You..can wait inside the tent for some warmth. It’s..too cold outside” said Zhao Min again. Her words were simple, but for Wuji, to hear her say these words were like music to his ears. He felt elated.

That cold morning, simple breakfast prepared by Zhao Min was like a feast for Wuji. He kept looking at her face as if it was his last chance. She looked thinner. Her face was pale. Suddenly his mind flew back to that time at the farmer’s hut more than three years ago. To the yesteryear when she would still fight for him, stood by him. Back when he finally realized that his strength to reject her had waned and finally evaporated. She looked so pale back then too, yet she put her brave front to trick him into believing that she had healed. She had told him that her porridge was overcooked and burnt, but he liked it. Just like he had finally admitted that he had irrevocably fallen for the lady who had prepared it so lovingly for him.

‘What have you done these past three years?’ ‘Have you always been in the grassland?’ ‘When did you finally come to your senses and abandon the leader position?’

They started to have simple talks to accompany their breakfast, and Wuji felt his heart was filled with joyful feeling. A sense of happiness that he had long forgotten amid arduous fights against the enemies and the long lonely journey back to her, a wave of emotion that he had yearned to thaw his jaded heart. He finally felt this foreign yet so familiar feeling again, a sensation that was secretly shared by Zhao Min as well.

He would fight for her heart again, even if he needed all his lifetime to bring her back again. He would. He could.

Thank you so much for the fanfic update!!!

On 4/29/2019 at 2:30 AM, kur4p1k4 said:

Damn ZM has a lot of clothing, probably only WJ can compare to her with change of clothing.

ZM in disguise: Simple and if you see ZM cloth when she went to wudang,  they keep the thematic fire pattern for WJ clothing later on for Ming sect, embroidery is a must for ZM I think to show that ZM is rich

Hide contents

3jJsVEHl.pngGORJ49ll.png?1EAan3JPl.jpg?1

ZM dress for playing outside but not too fancy more like a young lady from wealthy family, embroidery and patterned cloth is a must

Hide contents

ArfuuU8l.jpg?3O3nNkanl.jpg?2iBrXPZwl.png?2

ZM as a princess: Full on lots of embroidery and pattern and more color, and of course battle robe!

Hide contents

PSuZVr4l.png?19MxD8EWl.png?1vwlggfvl.jpg?2

ZM after together with WJ: Embroidery of course but the color is more uniform. Last one the best I really like it, wish they release the full body shot.

Hide contents

sbXzuNyl.jpg?29IJAuHJl.jpg?2yYufUh8l.jpg?2

So yah, I really like the costume design for ZM, from all the other girls she has the most fancy dress even in disguise. It's like the costume department always make sure her dress always has more pattern and embroidery even after she's not a princess anymore. All other girls have no pattern dress mostly, I guess it's to show ZM is a wealthy person, since embroidery is extra money I believe.

Sidenote: These two WJ's dress do you think ZM chose it for him? I mean this is when they need a new change of cloth probably since they've been away together. Since these two are so fancy but subtle and somehow fit ZM's taste, just because a girl doesn't want to be a princess, does not mean she cannot appreciate a good fabric and handcraft. On the 2nd one you can see the pattern on WJ inner clothing and some subtle pattern on his outer coat.

Hide contents

cIC4UL8l.png?28k1Pw2Ol.png?1

She definitely dressed him:) there is no and if or but about it.  His new clothes are similar color and design to what she would wear/prefer.  And they ARE new lol.  He doesn't dress this fancy or Princey before they became a couple even when he become cheif of MING Cult.  Also, I doubt Wuji knows the first thing about material and fashion.  So I don't see him picking those out on his own:)

On 4/12/2019 at 4:25 AM, achng said:

Definitely, it's going at breakneck speed because we'll also have a crying at ZM's (fake) grave scene:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4360283743085544

I really hope they are able to fit in everything logically with so few episodes left!  BTW, it says "Husband, ZWJ" on the grave

7e0094edly1g1zxbohjn4j20yi0j97n3.jpg

I knew it!! I can't read Chinese but I thought that there is no way on ZM tombstone Wuji would not put something like that. 

Hahaha this little piece have been bothering me for so long cuz I really want to know but couldn't get the translation anywhere till now.  THANK YOU!!

On 4/12/2019 at 5:44 AM, LaurenPanna said:

The online community said that this is a marriage certificate lol

I agree!!:) 

They seem to already acted the part since coming back to Ming Cult. 

So many hints.

1) she dress him,

2) he wouldn't let her walk away when everyone at Ming Cult want to kick her out

3) level of protectiveness skyrocketed 

4) proudly and strongly declare and stood his ground ("Marrying Miss. Zhao is also a goal of mine that will not change") So HOT! 

5) Not ashame of anyone knowing his choice. When YX tells him they can hide Minmin true identity or kill anyone who speak out about it. ZWJ said it is ok he will face the soldiers and explain. (I think YX really admire ZWJ Here for standing strong where love is concerned.  I think YX admire ZWJ the moment he proudly held Minmin''s hand and walked back into Ming Cult and stood his ground next to her while everyone express their hate....I think he wished he had fought harder for his love)

6) Asking Minmin to serve tea to his WuDang uncles. Isn't it traditional for Chinese bride to serve tea to the parents after marriage? That is also declaring his choice. I love this Wuji.

Also when ZM stayed at the inn she called herself.  MRS. ZHANG.  she took his last name for hotel room and on her lantern I found out somewhere it said "I want to be with my husband forever"

Lol not only is theirs actions declare their status, it is also written in STONE and ink and paper.  For me that is them both signing their marriage certificate.

On 4/12/2019 at 5:51 AM, Yitian_fan said:

Oh boy! Just watched it... and ok, it's totally artificial, but as it turns out I'm a ZWJ-angst sucker... teared up listening to ZWJ's lines! :bawling:

Here's the translation for those who want to know what he says

Hide contents

Minmin you often laugh at me for being stupid, for not being a real general. The military tactics book in Yitian is meant to be a brilliant text, yet even with that Guo Jing and his wife gave their lives to the country, how could I hope to do different?

Minmin, if you were still here with me, you would teach me what to do wouldn't you?  No, no you wouldn't, of course you wouldn't want to see me fight your father.

Minmin, wouldn't you scold me?  All I did was get lucky and learnt some wugong, but military tactics are beyond me

You're right. I am an idiot through and through.  What did I think I was I doing leading an army into battle?  In the end I couldn't defend even you!

Don't worry, when I've done what I need to do, I'll come and keep you company. I wouldn't let you be alone anymore... wait for me.

A promise to meet her in death :::( so heartbreaking.  But then he let her walk away...ahhhh

(all I can think about is "darn it!! you could have lost the love of your life 3 times without knowing and now you let her walk away AGAIN.  What if she dies while you are apart??")

SO upsetting..

BUT unfortunately I understand:( NOT HAPPY about it...but I understand...lol  ZWJ Is too kind, caring, generous, principled to allow Millions of lives to suffer/lost for just himself and ZM.  

I think Minmin is mad when she gave the ultimatum but deep down inside she wouldn't have wanted that.  Her goal was like his. Stop wars and suffering. Peace for all.

she seem the type to see the big picture and can--- when it comes to it ----makes sacrifices selflessly for others less unfortunate. 

She understands duties and responsibilities to common people and nations cuz she is a princess born and rise.  And I think she would have been disappointed in ZWJ if he just left with her.  (.....and to be honest I would too)

Thus why in the end she doesn't seem mad at him when they met again.  She only ask "why did it take you so long?"

This is what I really think about the ending.  It is cuz though she is hurting and mad. she walk away to make Wuji's conflict and struggle easier for him. So that he can focus on doing what he needed to do to bring peace. 

She has always sacrifices and do things with intention to benefit or protect ZWJ in mind from the beginning.  I wouldn't see why she would stop when it is not him who killed her father. 

Also walking away to see if he really does love her and come find her later.  See if he is really the man she knows him to be. 

I think if Minmin is man and in ZWJ Place she would do the same. Thus she understands. The death of her father just show her that things need to end quickly before it get worst and there is no turning back.  So she need ZWJ to focus and know what he wants and do it.. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Wuji looks amazing in red wedding dress

96369140_1089753831396244_42162547618060

97961119_1096086797429614_75105082928843

98065732_1096102614094699_23601743154433

99115627_1096102794094681_15025025980689

98089067_1096101274094833_43002857497076

Agree:)

8 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

The wedding

97490570_1096101484094812_10267702878294

99117888_1096101620761465_30508162493248

99130377_1096101774094783_17790132711902

99294071_1096101897428104_33142506024557

97528110_1096102024094758_66694215015291

98184919_1096103320761295_13375517548410

8 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

The innocent Wuji

98052112_1096103920761235_92224172012003

97965306_1096103994094561_56124136904531

97551907_1096105737427720_63559277798500

My heart:)

7 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Wuji is so cute :blush:

I love this Wuji. Handsome, cute, and innocent. Especially his eyes  ......   Big eyes/innocent eyes/puppy eyes :wub:

98204203_1096107080760919_67492186266345

96760100_1096106990760928_28349759835791

97056023_1096106784094282_10519463939811

Omg Thanks for those sharing Pictures!! I am SO happy.  He looks so happy it makes me happy. I Google search a few times and never saw those!! Lots of hearts to you!!:)

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 5:14 AM, LaurenPanna said:

I am just too bored waiting for final episodes:

Credit to Weibo Writer:

新版倚天屠龙记

新版倚天屠龙记接近尾声,前几天写了赵敏对张无忌的感情线,她为何爱上无忌。很多朋友让我再写无忌对赵敏的心路历程。那今天就谈一谈张无忌对赵敏刻骨铭心的爱恋。

张无忌对赵敏的爱情,是相似品性的吸引沦陷。很奇怪吧,张无忌怎么和赵敏相似呢?

1,绿柳山庄初遇,无忌对赵敏惊艳,挠脚心让他们度过陌生人间破冰期,怦然心动。万安寺,他看到赵敏的脚回想挠脚心心思飘忽。

这是少年慕艾,是喜欢但不是非你不可。所以第一次小酒馆,无忌说没有身份对立他们可以做知己,现在只能认命,这就是放下了。

小酒馆里无忌这份心动就结束了。如果没有灵蛇岛,他俩的故事可能也结束了。

这里俩人的相似点:实力强大(无忌的武功医术,敏敏的谋略胆识),心怀天下,强者对强者,惺惺相惜。

2,第二次小酒馆,敏敏要看屠龙刀,忌敏专情开启。小昭求无忌带自己去,他第一反应看敏敏,周芷若被同门逼迫,他第一反应看敏敏。忌昭线,敏若的红白玫瑰之争,这里就结束了。未来忌敏不能在一起的问题,不是情敌。

3,灵蛇岛路上,无忌认可敏敏谋略,言听计从,这是信赖的开始。

灵蛇岛上,敏敏对义父说自己有一口气在,定会保无忌周全。这句话看着幼稚,但敏敏为了无忌,选择同归于尽,这份震撼让无忌深深明白了她的说到做到,同时,也感受到了这个女孩子对自己的保护。

有人说无忌喜欢敏敏因为个性像他娘,换个角度说,母亲是孩子的保护神,是避风的港湾。无忌锄强扶弱,有多少人想到他也会累需要依靠呢?只有敏敏不惜以性命为代价来保护他。从这时候起,他对敏敏的喜欢变为爱情。他们是平等的,是彼此需要的。他们是朋友,是知己,是在危难之际可以把后背给对方的生死之交。

喜欢是放肆,爱是克制。因为想要在一起,无忌开始考虑更多,思考对立的身份。海边谈心,此题无解。情不自禁的亲吻却闭眼克制,敏敏也知道无解,哭着说不回去也是无奈,抛下一切不是那么简单。

灵蛇岛忌敏相似地方:重诺,重情义(敏敏带伤去安置死去的船工),说到做到。无忌对敏敏不轻易许诺,他也不敢应了敏敏的诺言,因为她说到做到。

这里说一下无忌个性的双重性。从小生活在冰火岛,备受宠爱,自由随心。回到中土后,因为他一句义父没死间接给父母带来了灾难,他学会了隐忍,柔和。他骨子里的个性是和赵敏相似的,只是被隐藏,敢想敢做的赵敏是他想要做的真正的自己。

人容易被两种人吸引,一种与自己相似的人,一种是自己想要成为的人。所以无忌会被赵敏吸引,在赵敏面前,他的言行简单直白,是他真正的自己。

4,灵蛇岛事件,无忌知道敏敏是最大嫌疑人还是想她,推脱周芷若的婚事,因为他爱敏敏。

中土再见敏敏下不了手。那句你倒也舍得我了很戳心。公主抱,主动做枕头,在敏敏面前,男女授受不亲是不存在的。

小河边再聊天,他说他做不到贪图富贵投靠朝廷,说明他更深层次考虑过这段感情,想过自己放弃教主去找敏敏,但投奔朝廷他做不到。赵敏感觉到了他的软化,才会追问如果她放弃一切,他是不是可以放弃一切。

5,河边后敏敏放弃了,刑场后再遇,双方都不再提在一起,敏敏纠结的只是下毒真相。无忌心疼她做药膳,竭力维护。即使没有证据,无忌还是信敏敏。这份信任弥足珍贵。

很多人觉得无忌无情,敏敏什么都没有了,他还是推开她。其实,因为爱她,才不会让她身陷困境。敏敏现在还是有地方去的,没有身无分文落魄无助,不和自己在一起就不是真的背叛家国,就有恢复身份的机会。一旦和自己在一起,做实背家弃国,遭受的是天下人的唾骂,那种压力非常人可以承受,他肯定选择对她好的那一面。

6,敏敏抢亲是给自己的最后一次机会,无忌跟她离开也是自己这辈子最大的任性。这是两个人的赌局。敏敏再次印证宁可自己受伤也要对他和对父兄的保护说到做到,让无忌更加害怕伤害她。

无忌说过,他自己死无所谓,他在乎的是不要敏敏受苦。所以山洞里抱着敏敏,他再次闭眼克制。

这里大大夸一下牛车这段,新版创作新经典。敏敏勾画的未来和无忌想要的未来如出一辙,让他一切顾虑释然。无忌想到周芷若的目标忐忑,但依他的个性,结婚之后再慢慢讨论好了,他却难以坚持。听到敏敏的话,他终于醒悟,难以坚持的忐忑的,从来都是他的心。他明白了为什么爱赵敏,可以为了她逃婚。因为自己心里从来都是她,只是她。

这一刻起,无忌决定不再放下敏敏,他不再让敏敏离开。这件事让他更加坚定了信心,他愿意给她想要的,未来的困局他护着她一起走。

这里,他俩的相似点:为爱不顾一切,淡泊名利,崇尚自由。

7,簪子,亲吻,不再克制。

众人逼迫他杀敏敏,编剧历史重现,让无忌再次面对全天下逼死他爱的人的场景,上次是父母,这次是爱人。上次他无力反抗只能眼睁睁看着父母死去,那这次,他绝对不会后退,哪怕众叛亲离。如果这次还是保护不了,那他会心神俱灭,一同赴死。

忌敏恋到这里,我很满足。新版有很多问题,但忌敏恋写得很好,有细节有深化有高度有伏笔。我看到了忌敏恋的点点滴滴,平等付出,和真正的刻骨铭心。

Translation (pardon for bad English):

Mostly are what we discussed already, but I will just share.

Credit to Weibo writer:

Today I will write about WJ’s love towards Minmin, and how it started.

WJ love minmin, because Minmin has similar personalities as him. Why is that so?

1     At lu liu manor, they met. WJ was mersmerized by her beauty. The act of tickling her sole leading to a ice breaking session, is a start of his infatuation for her. At Wan An Temple, he let his thoughts drifted off by this when he saw her feet. This is truly infactuation. In their first hotpot session, WJ mentioned that if they are not of the opposing end, they can be bosom friends. But unfortunately, they can’t. So at that moment, WJ has already let go of this infatuation.  If the incident at Snake island never happen, Their friendship may just ceased.

2.     Second hotpot session, Minmin wanted to see the Dragon sabre and made the request to WJ. WJ agreed. XZ requested to follow, WJ’s 1st reaction is to see how minmin react. At that time, ZZR was bullied by sect members, he also made it a point to sneak at Minmin to see how she react. From this point onwards, we can be sure that, ZM has no competitiors at all. The Obstacle between WJ-Min relationship is never about ZZR or XZ, or any other love rival.

3.     On the way to Snake island, WJ listened to Minmin strategies and act accordingly, This is the beginning of Trust. At one incident, Minmin told XX that as long as she lives, she will protect WJ. And so She did what she promised, in order to save WJ, she stabbed herself during the fights with Persians. This incident, make WJ realized that she is one who kept to her promise. At the same time, he felt her protected love. Many said Minmin is like WJ’s mum, so WJ love her. But looking at it from another angle, A mother is a child’s guardian angel. WJ is a hero, but he also will feel tired and need warmth and protection when he is down. Only Minmin can sacrifice herself to do everything for him. From that moment onwards, His infactuation for Minmin turn into LOVE. They are equal, they need each other, they are bosom friends who can be there for each other, for better, for worst. To like someone is of free will. To love someone require control of inner feelings. He wants to be with her, so he has plenty of considerations and reservations that hold him back. At the beach, they bare their feelings to each other but he hold back the kiss and close his eyes. He knows, it is not easy to be together. Their similarities: They both tend to hold on to their promises to others, never go back on words. This is why, WJ did not dare to give her any promise. He did not dare to react to her promises either, because she will do whatever she promise. She kept to her words. 

WJ grew up on fire ice island, and was a happy kid. When they came back to Mainland, his parents lied to the Pugillist world that XX is dead. He refused to tell lies and reveal that XX is not dead, this cause his parents to commit suicide indirectly. From then onwards, he learnt to control his feelings and reaction due to childhood unhappiness of parents death and due to personally witness his parents death. But deep inside, he is the same as Minmin in terms of directness and straightforward nature. This is the real nature of WJ. The directness and straightforward nature of Min, is the person he yearned to be. One will only be attracted to 2 type of people. One – people who are similar to you. Two – people who you yearn to be like. WJ likes Minmin, because he can only BE HIMSELF  in front of her.

4.     Snake island. WJ knows that Minmin is a main suspect of the incident on Snake island. But he still missed her. He tried to delay his marriage with ZZR, because he love Minmin. Back to Mainland, he could not make himself kill her, he blurted out the sentence “how could you bear to hurt me then” – is a very obvious statement about his love for her. He carry her, he lend her his shoulder. In front of Minmin, there is no need to observe the “Man-Woman need to distance each other” rule.

They chatted at river side one more time, After the chat, you can clearly see that WJ did give the relationship some considerations before. And after that incident, Minmin finally give up. They met again after her execution but both of them did not mention about getting together again. Minmin only care about the truth on Snake island. Whereas WJ cook medical meal for her, protect her and show how much he trust her. This trust is truly precious. Many thought that WJ is heartless. But I disagree. He push her away because he love her. He did not want her to be accused of betraying her country for him. He wants her to have the chance to go back to her family.

6.     Minmin’s wedding clash – WJ’s only chance to break away from the wedding. This is not only her gamble, but his gamble as well. Minmin show her Will to protect all her love ones including WJ, this make him afraid of hurting her by accepting her. On the Ox cart, both of them talked about their future of wandering the world together and this finally wake him up and make him realise why he love minmin. Because their goals are the same, their desires for freedom are Aligned, unlike ZZR's goal is to be a sect leader, He only have Minmin in his heart. He decided not to avoid the relationship and protect her all his life. Another Similarities they had: Look forward to freedom, and not Status. Do anything for Love.

7.     Hairpin , Kiss – no more control of feelings. During the incident, his sect members and Uncle force him to Kill minmin. This is as if the history repeating itself. When he was young, he witness his parents being pushed to commit suicide but have no power to prevent. This time Minmin’s turn, he decided to go all out to protect her, even if he failed, he will die with her.

I started off at page

100 -->recent but today I though I skip around a bit. Wow at page 63 I found this.  So well written.

Thank you for the translation..  this is what I thought too

On 4/21/2019 at 11:40 PM, LaurenPanna said:

I promised to Translate. Here it is. Pardon for the bad english

Credits to Author: He Xiao Xiang – from Weibo.

所以你就把敏敏放在木筏上让她自生自灭,害得敏敏差点死在海里是吗?张无忌向来待人宽容,可一想到敏敏差点葬身鱼腹,便怒不可遏。
是,都是我干的,我现在就后悔当初没在岛上一剑杀了这个妖女。周芷若也不管不顾了,一切全盘托出。
张无忌冷笑两声,道:“好啊,敏敏说的对,她这个人神共愤的妖女,手段竟也不及你这个温柔贤惠的峨眉掌门。说完,张无忌跨步出门,来到了赵敏房中,一进门就一把抱住了赵敏。
怎么了,无忌?赵敏轻声问道。
芷若她承认了。
什么?赵敏挣开了怀抱,抬头问道。
灵蛇岛上的事都是芷若干的,为了倚天剑和屠龙刀,她这阴毒功夫便是来自刀剑内的秘籍。
……”赵敏虽然一早就知凶手就是周芷若,但眼下突然听到这个消息,却也不免错愕。
其实在元帅府你跟我说凶手就是芷若时,我已经对她有所怀疑,只是谁能想到凶手竟会是她,又怪我自己怎么能去怀疑小时候的恩人,当下便也不在多想。
这个嘛,我早就看出来了。赵敏双眉一挑,骄傲地看着张无忌。
张无忌会心一笑,握着赵敏的手,宠溺地回答
赵敏突然甩开了张无忌的手,道:“哟,当初你冤枉我是凶手,一副凶巴巴的样子,还掐了我的脖子呢,怎么,现在你的周姑娘是凶手,你似乎非但不生气,还挺为她惋惜的。
赵敏挑衅的看着无忌,无忌轻轻一笑,看着赵敏,道:“因为我爱的人是你,不是她。
听到回答,赵敏一脸感动,伸手抱住了张无忌。无忌摸了摸赵敏的头发,道:“敏敏,你太看得起我了,当初我之所以那么恨,除了蛛儿之死,更重要的是我以为你不爱我,说的话都是在骗我。
我怎么会骗你呢?
就算你骗我,我也心甘情愿,谁让我张无忌,就是喜欢你这个小妖女呢!

【这版无忌真的很痴情了,当敏敏一解释,他就已经信了敏敏。38集敏敏说到凶手手段卑鄙无耻,若知道是谁,定要将她碎尸万段。无忌说道,凶手的手段可不及郡主娘娘。虽然这话是在讽刺,可也证明无忌已经相信敏敏了。而且当时无忌放松的舒了口气,知道敏敏不是凶手,他很开心。42集口口声声说相信周芷若,却还在问敏敏有没有别的证据。要不是剪了很多,相信肯定还有很多敏敏无忌表达感情的戏

My Translation (Pardon for lousy English)

“So you put Minmin on the boat and let it drift away, and she nearly died? “  Wuji has been forgiving towards everyone. But the thought of Minmin who nearly died, he could not contain his anger anymore.

“Yes I did it. And I regretted not killing her on the island!” Zhou Zhiruo did not care anymore and admitted everything.

Wuji sneered with disappointment and said, “So Minmin is right. Even A Demoness like her, is no match for you, the Virtuous and gentle Emei Leader!”

Wuji did not wait for Zhiruo to continue and dash out of the room.

Dashing into Minmin’s room, he can’t wait to Hug Minmin tightly.  

“What happened? Wuji?” Minmin asked gently.

“Zhiruo did it. She admitted” Wuji replied

“What?” Minmin pushed him away gently and asked.

“Zhiruo is the culprit of everything that happened on Snake island. She did it for The Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre. She learnt all the venomous martial arts from those Manuals that were hidden in the weapons”

Minmin knew that the murderer is Zhou Zhiruo all along but couldn’t help feeling shock when she hear this from Wuji personally.

“Actually, when you told me that Zhiruo is the Culprit in Yuan Shuai Residence. I already have my suspicions towards her. But She is my benefactor after all. How could I suspect her? So I forced myself to stop thinking about it.”

“I knew it.” Minmin raised her eyebrow and look at Wuji proudly.

“Yes” Wuji reached for her hands, smiled and looked at her with loving eyes.

Minmin suddenly push his hands away and lamented: “When you accused me as the culprit earlier on, you nearly strangled me and were very harsh to me. Now, you know every well that ZZR is the killer, yet you were not angry at all and even feel regret for her.” Minmin looked at Wuji provocatively.

Wuji smiled gently. “Because you are the one I truly love”

Touched upon hearing his love declaration, Minmin hugged Wuji.

Wuji stroked her hair, “Minmin, I was despondent, not only because of Zhu Er’s death….  I just can’t bear the thought of you lying to me and not loving me at all.”

“Why would I lie to you?” Minmin said.   

“Even if you lied to me, I am a willing party. Because I, Zhang Wuji, had fallen head over heels for you little Demoness.”

Author’s Notes:

[2019 Wuji is really devoted. He believed in Minmin after hearing her explanation. Epi 38 – Minmin said that the Murder is too despicable. If she know who did it, she will kill her. Wuji replied, “No matter how despicable the murderer is, she is still no match for our Sassy Princess. Although he is being sarcastic, this also shows that he believe in her at that time. Most importantly, he feel a deep sense of relief and is very happy to know that Minmin is not the Culprit. Epi 42 – Though he said that he believe Zhiruo, he actually already started to suspect her. You can see that when he kept asking Minmin whether she has any other evidence to prove that. If not for the Cut Scenes, there should be more Wuji Minmin love declarations moment.]

Thank you